PDA

View Full Version : So Are Biden And Schumer Forcing Pelosi Fail?

Kathianne
10-02-2021, 01:57 PM
Sure looks that way:

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/10/02/inexcusable-did-bidens-infrastructure-meeting-with-house-dems-backfire-n419877

Gunny
10-02-2021, 02:02 PM
Sure looks that way:

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/10/02/inexcusable-did-bidens-infrastructure-meeting-with-house-dems-backfire-n419877There's just nothing Biden can't sabotage. Even himself. Siding against himself with progressives :rolleyes:

JakeStarkey
10-02-2021, 02:10 PM
I wonder if we have received the two worst Presidents, Trump and Biden, back to back because as Americans we don't deserve any better now.

Black Diamond
10-02-2021, 02:13 PM
I wonder if we have received the two worst Presidents, Trump and Biden, back to back because as Americans we don't deserve any better now.

So now Biden is one of the worst presidents?

NightTrain
10-02-2021, 03:04 PM
So now Biden is one of the worst presidents?

I'm confused. I was told that Biden's polling was skyrocketing?

I am impressed with 0bama's insight, though. In retrospect, it's obvious that he was saddled with Biden to pick up moderate voters back when Biden pretended to be actually moderate and less senile.

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up." Unfortunately for all of us, truer words were never spoken.

A silver lining - '22 promises to be a banner year for electing republicans across the board... but the libs have a year to create mass carnage until Biden is relegated to lame duck status.

Black Diamond
10-02-2021, 03:10 PM
I'm confused. I was told that Biden's polling was skyrocketing.

Incredible isn't it?

Juicer66
10-02-2021, 03:23 PM
Hope not .

Would love to see her publicly hung by her scrawny neck .

Privately I would love a public execution with most of the firing squad missing deliberately -- like Vietnam .

A bullet for every million she has stolen or gained through her husband's crooked dealings .

Black Diamond
10-02-2021, 03:27 PM
Hope not .

Would love to see her publicly hung by her scrawny neck .

Privately I would love a public execution with most of the firing squad missing deliberately -- like Vietnam .

A bullet for every million she has stolen or gained through her husband's crooked dealings .

You can't get enough can you?

Gunny
10-02-2021, 08:32 PM
I was just thinking, the last time I saw anything like this, the Dem Congress just shut Jimmy Carter down. Wasn't as hostile or ridiculous as this is, but they cut him off once they and everyone else lost confidence in him.