NightTrain
10-02-2021, 08:40 PM
If you buy candy for your grandkids, and they don't know,

Is it okay to eat it? :)

Yes.

Especially if there's KitKats in there.

Gunny
10-03-2021, 10:39 AM
Nope. Reese's Snack Cake. Never had one. IMO, better than the PB cups. I'll have to replace those :halo9:

fj1200
10-03-2021, 11:18 AM
If you buy candy for your grandkids, and they don't know,

Is it okay to eat it? :)

Yes. According to the laws of the state of whereever-I-am. They never took possession and have no legal claim. Even if they do know you can always claim that they owe the "daddy tax." Or "Grandpa tax" in your jurisdiction.

Gunny
10-03-2021, 11:33 AM
Yes. According to the laws of the state of whereever-I-am. They never took possession and have no legal claim. Even if they do know you can always claim that they owe the "daddy tax." Or "Grandpa tax" in your jurisdiction.

Now we're talking :laugh: I reasoned that if I was still in possession, and the grandchildren had no knowledge, then in fact it was not physically nor emotionally "their candy". If either of those two claims were met, I would have been obliged to turn over the candy. The candy would not be worth the damages of not turning it over in one or both circumstances.

I also came to the conclusion that I put WAY too much thought into whether or not I should eat the candy I paid for and provided transportation on the supply side :)