PDA

View Full Version : Inflation, according to the experts, is not out of control and in fact

JakeStarkey
10-03-2021, 05:54 PM

Black Diamond
10-03-2021, 06:04 PM
:lol:

JakeStarkey
10-03-2021, 06:13 PM
NightTrain has admitted defeat, threatening with bans for correcting him every.single.time for being a mindlessly chattering chipmunk, so I have succeeded at what I wanted on this Board.

He and his buddies reveal the hollowness of their conspiracy theories is a hoot.

You read it here you guys are going to get ass kickings in the next two major elections.

:salute:

Black Diamond
10-03-2021, 06:19 PM
LMAO! free entertainment.

JakeStarkey
10-03-2021, 06:20 PM
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.rM2SQG07eeblJNWZYziL3wHaG_&pid=Api&P=0&w=180&h=171

:lol:

Gunny
10-03-2021, 07:24 PM
NightTrain has admitted defeat, threatening with bans for correcting him every.single.time for being a mindlessly chattering chipmunk, so I have succeeded at what I wanted on this Board.

He and his buddies reveal the hollowness of their conspiracy theories is a hoot.

You read it here you guys are going to get ass kickings in the next two major elections.

:salute:You put me in a bad spot though, Jake. You are violating a board rule. Nothing personal, but I am going to enforce it.

If a thread is closed or a member banned from a thread, that member cannot duplicate the thread and continue on as if nothing happened. Defeats the purpose of the rule.