PDA

View Full Version : Despite all of the SCARE TACTICS being used against our Military.

icansayit
10-04-2021, 02:38 PM
This is why I still feel very Confident our Military is far more capable than Most want us to think.

Because they have no QUALIFIED CIC, and we have no PRESIDENT in the White House, does not mean....EVERYBODY IN UNIFORM suddenly isn't qualified to do what they need to do.
See for yourself...in only two ships.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODopJXDVMMU

JakeStarkey
10-04-2021, 02:56 PM
Even though I don’t read the above poster, the poster undoubtedly is going on blah blah blah despite our chicken leaders and the chicken president, that our military is the greatest since God and His angels threw the bad boys and girls out of Heaven.

That may be, but since our President and military leadership are competent, we need not worry about the Chinese or whatever.

We are fine.

Kathianne, however, is correct. The Chinese have an unretiring will, and Gunny is right, the Chinese will not submit to our overlordship because we don't have the will to conquer East Asia and stay.

Such being the case, I bet our leadership has let the Chinese know that they will have no air force and no navy if they get stupid.

Gunny
10-04-2021, 04:03 PM
This is why I still feel very Confident our Military is far more capable than Most want us to think.

Because they have no QUALIFIED CIC, and we have no PRESIDENT in the White House, does not mean....EVERYBODY IN UNIFORM suddenly isn't qualified to do what they need to do.
See for yourself...in only two ships.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODopJXDVMMUI sure as Hell wouldn't want to be at chow when that ship pulled that hard to port. I'm not seeing a very clean outcome :laugh:

Gunny
10-04-2021, 04:07 PM
Speaking of @icansayit (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3857) ... Did I ever tell you about the CO's driver on the USS Boxer? Boy thought he was a genius. He and couple of clerks decided they wanted comfortable chairs for the float, so they dragged theirs out of their offices. They were wheeled office chairs. I'm cracking up just remember it when we got into the Arctic Flow :laugh::laugh:

All of a sudden you heard "BAM!" FUCK! from a bout 3 different people. And you KNOW what gives when you hit a steel bulkhead :lmao:

icansayit
10-04-2021, 04:33 PM
I sure as Hell wouldn't want to be at chow when that ship pulled that hard to port. I'm not seeing a very clean outcome :laugh:

But on carriers that are under Shakedown conditions. You can be sure they are WARNED...hours before this kind of testing...the PLAN OF THE DAY told the entire crew ahead of time.

But...there are skippers who wait until they are out in International waters to see if all of the REPORTS of "SHIP READY FOR SEA"...are really accurate.

I remember on my first ship. LaSalle...sitting in the swinging chairs on the messdecks while the ship rocked and tipped for hours. FLAT BOTTOM GATORS like the original LPD's and LSD's bounced around like Toys in a bathtub. We even called the LaSALLE (LPD-3) a "L" ARGE "P" LASTIC "D" UCK :laugh:
That was back in 65 thru 67. My boot camp years.

Gunny
10-04-2021, 04:47 PM
But on carriers that are under Shakedown conditions. You can be sure they are WARNED...hours before this kind of testing...the PLAN OF THE DAY told the entire crew ahead of time.

But...there are skippers who wait until they are out in International waters to see if all of the REPORTS of "SHIP READY FOR SEA"...are really accurate.

I remember on my first ship. LaSalle...sitting in the swinging chairs on the messdecks while the ship rocked and tipped for hours. FLAT BOTTOM GATORS like the original LPD's and LSD's bounced around like Toys in a bathtub. We even called the LaSALLE (LPD-3) a "L" ARGE "P" LASTIC "D" UCK :laugh:
That was back in 65 thru 67. My boot camp years.That sounds like the Juneau. I thought I was noever going to be able to stand straight again. I just rocked side to side :laugh: