PDA

View Full Version : Woman in Renal Failure Denied Life-Saving Procedure Because She’s Unvaccinated

revelarts
10-06-2021, 09:25 AM
It Begins: Woman in Renal Failure Denied Life-Saving Procedure Because She’s Unvaccinated

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/dying-woman-denied-medical-care/

Primum non nocere or “First do no harm,” is part of the Hippocratic oath to which doctors across the United States and the West swear to follow. The ethical code is issued by medical associations, such as the AMA Code of Medical Ethics, and provides a comprehensive overview of obligations and professional behavior of a doctor to their patients. This oath has been battled in courts for years over doctors refusing to participate in abortions, gender reassignment surgery, or other medical procedures based on religious beliefs or conscience — but rarely have doctors ever refused to provide life-saving procedures based on a patient’s personal choices, until now.
A woman with stage 5 renal failure is being denied life-saving care, not by a single doctor, but by an entire industry in Colorado because she hasn’t taken the COVID-19 vaccine. (https://thefreethoughtproject.com/court-strips-mom-parental-rights-over-vaccine/) Leilani Lutali needs a new kidney — and she has a donor — yet UCHealth and others are refusing to perform the transplant because Lutali is religiously opposed to taking the vaccine.
To be clear, Lutali is not on a list waiting to receive a kidney ahead of dying children or other individuals, she has a friend, Jaimee Fougner, who is ready and willing to donate her kidney, yet the doctors are refusing to help her. When a doctor refuses to provide care which they know will save a person’s life, can this be called anything short of murder?
“It’s your choice on what treatment you have. In Leilani’s case, the choice has been taken from her. Her life has now been held hostage because of this mandate,” Fougner told (https://denver.cbslocal.com/2021/10/05/uchealth-kidney-transplant-covid-vaccine/) CBS Denver.
Both women religiously object to taking the vaccine, which is a legitimate reason and should be respected. But Lutali says no hospitals in the state will perform the transplant and it appears to be entirely arbitrary.
“At the end of August, they confirmed that there was no COVID shot needed at that time,” said Lutali. “Fast forward to Sept. 28. That’s when I found out. Jamie learned they have this policy around the COVID shot for both the donor and the recipient.”
Lutali received a letter last week from the hospital telling her they are refusing to perform the life-saving surgery because she is “non-compliant by not receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.”

In a statement, UCHealth says that the want her to have the vaccine because it may help her after the surgery.
“For transplant patients who contract COVID-19, the mortality rate ranges from about 20% to more than 30%. This shows the extreme risk that COVID-19 poses to transplant recipients after their surgeries”

But Lutali and Fougner both know the risks and are willing to sign a waiver stating exactly that. What’s more, as we are quickly learning, you can still get COVID-19 even if you’ve been fully vaccinated.

“I said I’ll sign a medical waiver. I have to sign a waiver anyway for the transplant itself, releasing them from anything that could possibly go wrong,” said Lutali. “It’s surgery, it’s invasive. I sign a waiver for my life. I’m not sure why I can’t sign a waiver for the COVID shot.”
Lutali is not denying anyone else a chance at life by taking a kidney from a donor list — she has her own donor. The couple is not putting anyone at risk in this situation yet doctors are willing to let Lutali die because of her religious beliefs on the vaccine.
“Here I am, willing to be a direct donor to her. It does not affect any other patient on the transplant list,” said Fougner. “How can I sit here and allow them to murder my friend when I’ve got a perfectly good kidney and can save her life?”
According to CBS Denver, the women have been unable to find a doctor in the entire state of Colorado willing to perform the surgery if they remain unvaccinated against covid. This is shameful and flies in the face of everything the Hippocratic oath sets out to uphold.
Regardless of your personal beliefs on vaccinations, denying Lutali a live-saving procedure is wrong and it should set off red flags. Remember that in Germany during the Third Reich, medical students did not take the Hippocratic Oath, and we saw how that turned out. Perhaps a new oath should be written, and instead of “First do no harm,” it should state “First Pfizer jab.”

those unvaccinated are So selfish!

JakeStarkey
10-06-2021, 09:51 AM
It's a matter of doctors protecting themselves from liability.

No one denied her the surgery. She denied herself.

revelarts
10-06-2021, 09:53 AM
It's a matter of doctors protecting themselves from liability.

No one denied her the surgery. She denied herself.
Jake,
she signed a waiver, there's ZERO liability.
please read objectively

fj1200
10-06-2021, 10:05 AM
This seems to be the operative statement.

In a statement, UCHealth says that the want her to have the vaccine because it may help her after the surgery.
“For transplant patients who contract COVID-19, the mortality rate ranges from about 20% to more than 30%. This shows the extreme risk that COVID-19 poses to transplant recipients after their surgeries”

But calling it murder. :rolleyes: Uh huh.

darin
10-06-2021, 10:25 AM
I'd kneel at the national anthem for shit like this. This kind of stuff is evidence of our nation being a shithole country under current 'leaders'.

revelarts
10-06-2021, 11:49 AM
This seems to be the operative statement.

But calling it murder. :rolleyes: Uh huh.

Does the woman have Covid?
No.
So what's the assumption here? that she WILL get covid after the transplant?
Why is that an assumption?

Also Has 70-80% of everyone who's ever gotten a transplant died if they contracted covid? really?
How close to the transplant? 6 months , 1 year, 5 years, 30 years?

Plus
Does the vaccine stop anyone from catching covid before or after a transplant.
No.

their argument is BS

fj1200
10-06-2021, 12:55 PM
So what's the assumption here?

their argument is BS

That if she gets COVID her mortality rate skyrockets as a transplant recipient. Renal failure is not a death sentence in the short term; maybe hers is I don't know. But if it's not then she can be treated which takes murder :rolleyes: off the table.

You just don't like their argument because vaccination is a factor in their decision making.

revelarts
10-06-2021, 01:13 PM
That if she gets COVID her mortality rate skyrockets as a transplant recipient. Renal failure is not a death sentence in the short term; maybe hers is I don't know. But if it's not then she can be treated which takes murder :rolleyes: off the table.

You just don't like their argument because vaccination is a factor in their decision making.

IF she get's in a car accident on the way home her mortality rate skyrockets as a transplant recipient.
IF she falls down an elevator shaft her mortality rate skyrockets as a transplant recipient.

You and others don't like the fact many people don't want to get the vaccine. and want to punish her for that stance.

As far as murder goes.
"To be clear, Lutali is not on a list waiting to receive a kidney ahead of dying children or other individuals, she has a friend, Jaimee Fougner, who is ready and willing to donate her kidney, yet the doctors are refusing to help her. When a doctor refuses to provide care which they know will save a person’s life, can this be called anything short of murder?"

I'm not sure murder is off the table.
If Doctors decided not to give the President the same surgery in the same situation what would you call it?
"I'm a doctor and I say that the President MIGHT get covid AFTER the transplant. And that MIGHT kill him anyway, so I REFUSE to do the surgery! Even though if he was vaccinated he still might get covid as well. But I refuse on medical grounds."
with that lame arse excuse, I suspect most would come to the conclusion that the doctor WANTED the president dead.

JakeStarkey
10-06-2021, 01:29 PM
Jake,
she signed a waiver, there's ZERO liability.
please read objectively

I did. She does not get to make the rules. Her waiver does not count. The doctors have told her what she must do.

IOW, she is not in charge.

This is not about 'punishment', it is about who is in charge and how they want to do it.

revelarts
10-06-2021, 01:41 PM
I did. She does not get to make the rules. Her waiver does not count. The doctors have told her what she must do.
This is not about 'punishment', it is about who is in charge and how they want to do it.
"She does not get to make the rules. "
"This is not about 'punishment', it is about who is in charge and how they want to do it."
Yes I understand that, we've had that in America before.

https://www.ferris.edu/HTMLS/news/jimcrow/question/2015/images/segregationsign.jpg
https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/t_fit-1240w,f_auto,q_auto:best/newscms/2019_33/2023466/170602-russell-lee-segregation-ac-506p.jpg

Bottom line it's PURE Discrimination.
there's NO good reason for it.
Not Legal, Not medical.

JakeStarkey
10-06-2021, 01:45 PM
No, this is not about alt right Johnny hammering his fists yelling, "I want it my way."

This is about best science and appropriate medical evaluation and decision that make the rules.

fj1200
10-06-2021, 01:53 PM
IF she get's in a car accident on the way home her mortality rate skyrockets as a transplant recipient.
IF she falls down an elevator shaft her mortality rate skyrockets as a transplant recipient.

You and others don't like the fact many people don't want to get the vaccine. and want to punish her for that stance.

As far as murder goes.
"To be clear, Lutali is not on a list waiting to receive a kidney ahead of dying children or other individuals, she has a friend, Jaimee Fougner, who is ready and willing to donate her kidney, yet the doctors are refusing to help her. When a doctor refuses to provide care which they know will save a person’s life, can this be called anything short of murder?"

I'm not sure murder is off the table.
If Doctors decided not to give the President the same surgery in the same situation what would you call it?
"I'm a doctor and I say that the President MIGHT get covid AFTER the transplant. And that MIGHT kill him anyway, so I REFUSE to do the surgery! Even though if he was vaccinated he still might get covid as well. But I refuse on medical grounds."
with that lame arse excuse, I suspect most would come to the conclusion that the doctor WANTED the president dead.

If you accept that between 25% and 30%, based on some estimates, have had COVID then it's a risk management decision. The risk factors for car accidents and elevator shaft accidents are considerably lower.

I don't have the energy any more to care if she doesn't get the vaccine but the rationale for not getting it IMO is becoming less and less. I have no interest in punishing her for that but she just doesn't get to cry murder :rolleyes: when her actions come with consequences. Did you find out if her prognosis is terminal?

"This is not about 'punishment', it is about who is in charge and how they want to do it."

Not Legal, Not medical.

No, just no. There are medical reasons.

darin
10-06-2021, 01:56 PM
No, this is not about alt right Johnny hammering his fists yelling, "I want it my way."

This is about best science and appropriate medical evaluation and decision that makes the rules.

If you truly believe this, you are beyond saving. You are lost in a world of insanity. May God have mercy upon you and other ill/broken people.

Bilgerat
10-06-2021, 02:25 PM

In other words

DEATH PANELS

Black Diamond
10-06-2021, 02:27 PM
In other words

DEATH PANELS

Well that's what jimmy Kimmel is praying for.

fj1200
10-06-2021, 02:53 PM
In other words

DEATH PANELS

Scary all caps aside... You've must have discovered that her condition is imminently fatal?

Bilgerat
10-06-2021, 03:13 PM
Scary all caps aside... You've must have discovered that her condition is imminently fatal?

If you are on a transplant list it isn't because you're all beer & skittles, you're gravely ill.

If you need a transplant, something is failing

Failing = death

JakeStarkey
10-06-2021, 03:28 PM
Yes, she is dying if she does not get the vax.

darin
10-06-2021, 03:30 PM
Yes, she is dying if she does not get the vax.

You are a sheep.

JakeStarkey
10-06-2021, 03:34 PM
You are a sheep.

The above from a first class sheep.

fj1200
10-06-2021, 03:34 PM
If you are on a transplant list it isn't because you're all beer & skittles, you're gravely ill.

If you need a transplant, something is failing

Failing = death

Incorrect. You can live with renal failure. Just like you can live with congestive heart failure... for a time.

A 2019 meta‐analysisTrusted Source (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6919428/) estimated that the 1-, 2-, 5-, and 10‐year survival rates of all-type heart failure are 87%, 73%, 57%, and 35%, respectively, although life expectancy for a person with CHF has substantially improved over time.

Unless you know something more specific to her case that is.

I would expect something like this to be temporary in nature.

Gunny
10-06-2021, 05:01 PM
If she has a donor, surgeons should perform the operation. There's no more to it than that unless she has REAL, underlying conditions that put her at some higher risk.

Same time, physicians pick and choose when it comes to transplants. I don't see the vaccine as a reason for or against.

revelarts
10-07-2021, 09:05 AM
Ok, Lets say for a moment that this so-called medical reason is 100% legit.

If that's the case, then NO ONE over 70 who comes in the hospital or is met by a paramedic with a Heart Attack should be treated until it's confirmed that they've taken the vaccine. And UNLESS the heart attack victim can somehow choke out the words to agree to a vaccine THEN they should not get treatment. it's not likely that they'll live anyway, plus they MIGHT GET COVID and die sooner than the vaccinated.

So Shouldn't the same go for anyone whose over 70 or simply Obese and has ANY serious Medical problem presented to a doctor?
NO treatment at all unless they have a vaccine.

broke your hip? to bad. Horrible Car accident? so sorry. Stroke? what a shame. Cancer? no vax, not my job man. Appendix burst? Oww that stinks. Choking on a Chicken wing? hmm. vaxine card please.
Sign on the hospital door. "No Vax No Medical Service".
Because you're over 70 and or Overweight you're more likely to DIE from your age/problem and Covid anyway FatArse.
I'm a doctor I'm here to help... but only if you're vaccinated.

Not sure how supporters of this policy don't end up there, if they believe their POV is medically logical.
Why single out kidney patients? ALL the overweight and over 70 and pre existing conditions folks are LESS likely to live through any surgeries anyway. And they MIGHT get covid and MIGHT die even sooner by some arbitrary percentage point.

Seem to me the Medical policy here is just a tissue thin bs medical cover for a pro-vax left that don't want to be as honest as Don Lemon who wants the unvaccinated, shunned, jobless and dying unattended.

But sure sure the Slippery Slope NEVER happens...
War on terr... domestic terrorist...
"We just want tolerance..." "Marry us or else! you bigot" "I am a Woman" if you don't say "HER" no job for you!
2 weeks to slo the... 30 days to slow the curve... "we'll never mandate vaccines...." 'that's conspiracy talk...". "we've run out of patience..."

After our recent history I'm not sure why anyone at this point would honestly assume that steps in the direction I've outlined aren't a real possibility.

darin
10-07-2021, 10:13 AM
The above from a first class sheep.

That is a terrible come-back.

fj1200
10-07-2021, 10:54 AM

Your examples, largely, are not on point. The transplant itself creates the enhanced risk.

Juicer66
10-07-2021, 02:54 PM
--------

After our recent history I'm not sure why anyone at this point would honestly assume that steps in the direction I've outlined aren't a real possibility.

Waste of time trying to help Normies .

It costs them too much to switch on their brain .

Let them die and , in a tragic way , the fittest will survive .

JakeStarkey
10-07-2021, 04:07 PM
The doctors disagree with her and you.

https://www.ferris.edu/HTMLS/news/jimcrow/question/2015/images/segregationsign.jpg
https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/t_fit-1240w,f_auto,q_auto:best/newscms/2019_33/2023466/170602-russell-lee-segregation-ac-506p.jpg

Not Legal, Not medical.

Gunny
10-07-2021, 04:50 PM

If that's the case, then NO ONE over 70 who comes in the hospital or is met by a paramedic with a Heart Attack should be treated until it's confirmed that they've taken the vaccine. And UNLESS the heart attack victim can somehow choke out the words to agree to a vaccine THEN they should not get treatment. it's not likely that they'll live anyway, plus they MIGHT GET COVID and die sooner than the vaccinated.

So Shouldn't the same go for anyone whose over 70 or simply Obese and has ANY serious Medical problem presented to a doctor?
NO treatment at all unless they have a vaccine.

broke your hip? to bad. Horrible Car accident? so sorry. Stroke? what a shame. Cancer? no vax, not my job man. Appendix burst? Oww that stinks. Choking on a Chicken wing? hmm. vaxine card please.
Sign on the hospital door. "No Vax No Medical Service".
Because you're over 70 and or Overweight you're more likely to DIE from your age/problem and Covid anyway FatArse.
I'm a doctor I'm here to help... but only if you're vaccinated.

Not sure how supporters of this policy don't end up there, if they believe their POV is medically logical.
Why single out kidney patients? ALL the overweight and over 70 and pre existing conditions folks are LESS likely to live through any surgeries anyway. And they MIGHT get covid and MIGHT die even sooner by some arbitrary percentage point.

Seem to me the Medical policy here is just a tissue thin bs medical cover for a pro-vax left that don't want to be as honest as Don Lemon who wants the unvaccinated, shunned, jobless and dying unattended.

But sure sure the Slippery Slope NEVER happens...
War on terr... domestic terrorist...
"We just want tolerance..." "Marry us or else! you bigot" "I am a Woman" if you don't say "HER" no job for you!
2 weeks to slo the... 30 days to slow the curve... "we'll never mandate vaccines...." 'that's conspiracy talk...". "we've run out of patience..."

After our recent history I'm not sure why anyone at this point would honestly assume that steps in the direction I've outlined aren't a real possibility.I can tell you this as far as the medical community being absolute dictators goes:

My wife needed a spinal fusion. Not only did the surgeon threaten to not operate on her if she didn't quit smoking, but *I* had to quit smoking too and he would know if she was just in a house where someone smoked by the bloodwork. A asked her if she was nuts believing that crap, but he had her sold.

I ended up moving into the garage because of it.

Simple question I asked her and threw in his face after the surgery: If "I was in the same room where someone is smoking" doesn't pop you on a piss test, then how can it pop her? No one in the military that I know of has ever gotten away with that defense when after being popped for weed.

Just an example. The entire medical community is as based on and steeped in the use of fear for compliance as the MSM and US government.

Black Diamond
10-07-2021, 04:56 PM
I can tell you this as far as the medical community being absolute dictators goes:

My wife needed a spinal fusion. Not only did the surgeon threaten to not operate on her if she didn't quit smoking, but *I* had to quit smoking too and he would know if she was just in a house where someone smoked by the bloodwork. A asked her if she was nuts believing that crap, but he had her sold.

I ended up moving into the garage because of it.

Simple question I asked her and threw in his face after the surgery: If "I was in the same room where someone is smoking" doesn't pop you on a piss test, then how can it pop her? No one in the military that I know of has ever gotten away with that defense when after being popped for weed.

Just an example. The entire medical community is as based on and steeped in the use of fear for compliance as the MSM and US government.

See why be that way though?

JakeStarkey
10-07-2021, 05:20 PM
A silly mouse like you might think so. It's not. She can have the operation.

In other words

DEATH PANELS

Bilgerat
10-07-2021, 05:22 PM
A silly mouse like you might think so. It's not. She can have the operation.

As long as she "bends the knee" and conforms, right Jake

Gunny
10-07-2021, 07:07 PM
See why be that way though?I related an event as an example of how it is. I didn't say it was okay. If you missed it, I had to move into the garage because so non-smoker zealot/activist imposed his beliefs into my house.

It's been that way for years and years (no idea how many) when it comes to transplants. They basically decided who is and is not worth saving. This is just more of the same.

Black Diamond
10-07-2021, 08:47 PM
I related an event as an example of how it is. I didn't say it was okay. If you missed it, I had to move into the garage because so non-smoker zealot/activist imposed his beliefs into my house.

It's been that way for years and years (no idea how many) when it comes to transplants. They basically decided who is and is not worth saving. This is just more of the same.

I know. I remember thinking when Rev first began this thread that it sounded familiar. Ie you have to meet certain criteria before surgeon will perform procedure. Stuff like that

revelarts
10-07-2021, 08:53 PM
Your examples, largely, are not on point. The transplant itself creates the enhanced risk.
As Gunny points out, Many doctors Already make up arbitrary standards for patients before doctors consent to fulfill their oaths.
Add to that Hospital Admins, Medical Boards, Insurance companies, and the Feds also crime(cough)CHIME in to block people's treatments for various BS reasons.

This simply codifies another excuse to refuse treatment. And the 'no vax no treatment' excuse does not have written on it "transplants only". It's a Blank Check.
ALL surgeries create and include enhanced risk FJ. All.
Your assumed line in the sand of 'Transplants' is arbitrary and illusory.

And I'd guess that very soon we'll see more medical refusals which do NOT include transplants, but simply based on a patient's SHOCKING lack of covid vaccine.

fj1200
10-07-2021, 10:19 PM
Your assumed line in the sand of 'Transplants' is arbitrary and illusory.

I can cop to that but some of the stories that have been brought forth in recent times have been amazingly thin on details but they have been run with far longer than they rightly should have; and I'd throw this one in there too. Would you like a listing of those threads? I'll wager that the majority have been anti-vaccine threads with nothing more than unsubstantiated "whistle-blowers" as an example.

fj1200
10-08-2021, 06:52 AM
It appears threads have collided.

Even though she has stage 5 kidney disease that puts her at risk of dying without a new kidney, Lutali, 56, said she could not agree to be vaccinated because of the role that stem cells have played in the development of vaccines.
“As a Christian, I can't support anything that has to do with abortion of babies, and the sanctity of life for me is precious,” she said.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/colorado-woman-wont-vaccinated-denied-225233203.html

A listing of drugs, OTC and prescription, tested on fetal tissue lines. (couldn't copy and paste the list)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAg4AAAEkCAYAAAB HZLn0AAAgAElEQVR4Aey9v2sbS9g/uv33H9hW4OI1pIg7q4wgRQQpjsDFMeTLNeLcSxCnOIgUQYQXjH BhRIogThGEuRyQi3CVIvcrF ciNwGZl4BcBJQiIBe5oAsplhcXW7j4XGZ3ZnZmd3Z2V5Jly3kC jvbH/PzMzDOfeeaZZx3Qv41AYHzowHGUv70 5ndZ8h991NTyOA5qpysoEU 3/tG7y9pR3puGwM0c49M26k 20b7YkMJftLH9pI726Rjzmw0pMxWTEADgEArFEEhM4LHJU5vcx bsVTfL zwl6L9yQQKwozWK1j4X2PczOWijzeq6COMxPa3CcBoZZvMFAXI zYizbgvxszqcSgplsLAlcDNHYduM/bGF35loD375V/NUJnrwRnq47et80q /1Dk0q0LgSIOCyAtD fYvC6LDUAtfdTeJ6n/c0uemg Wf0k7//bvD/EIcDOx hVqAlZnjjM0HvmwHk1Qi4RyojLRRf7rtDEtDCMtYM3n2J4XEOJ iMMCPX0Dolz1g/Z3X/Qx24Dimos4Q58tCNx99K/MIegpIXCfECDisGhrKCve1Anzeoz2rgNnldqBi/Y9Iw6A0MKk4pAX4 89VB0HzX9z0QaZqsjfcdoYy6f6xex0H67jJNTYMu5hWkw9Hbpb LQLL4c JptvA8Odqy7X21K5HaDICvNvBZO2ZU4aEQDEEiDgUwysKnYc4A PAv2tgh4hDhZrmava/AcVsYFeMNkrjYiAMwR3 PiIMF/jt5tQxx8D41AjK4c/wwptrp35VgUUD2PXfSFSnTAggQcSgAlhY0J3HQ4qzi5sFqHGbo PXXgvs65TaFgKScfi8ZBCa5dyrikcdBwWdfN4viHRNBxdtC5zF naG74lwLat8m6H5UyaBZtf9NF5WUN5S2ydOXAfVVB72ULvbIYs sx1876HCyvast8HbLgUAo6Abi8CGEAc 4LOEuzfF4LiB2m5J2h UdiuoH/YxXoHBv9bKVuIwQ/ 3Gvo/tBiruXmoxOGygx3HTWwl5AFNTj4m4vC5BcfSb2RcS5g8ZaAwiy GwMP5y/LVSt6dkia7nmJ4rNkdscl5le19P0GUGjo6D8luh/fAxVwyH2Tv3SQsj65bKGK3AFueWZIcEhC4IgeUQuOfEwYd32Zd GhpX36eZP3r8tVNge4VYd3Ys5N65j8XuoByuAMhqf0uMXhlEKL sMxxJ8D1B3z4A9PDUQrEufFIDhWOT/vovF8O1C9Ou42qq/6mF4bSqUSh5s5Ru8aqD4KjTDdR1U03o1iR7vEyizKc//DHPCm6L qYttlq6I6BjGjLO/rAO2DSvA EHrGtMPyCeG/jI3D5HgHjptuo2BAQj4S Zu2KoJ0E5NEEhP9REasHAznkybqGiGtoXk6ja0ix2gHgl9g7aL 9BQHWg8O6XImWduvofLasP cjdNWV61YZ9cMBpmoU0Q9Efm472Bufn3d4OUuoHo9jRqYeph/DI4vM3sNxSijvNdH/qiYsYUV2H0jiGPSBoPxh3zLnkYxnxT8qkrySRsK/pRtFJsaawIr9JvqETLrgxRwDcdKJpRsrT9D/1HwPBrE o2YX4dL4ZG4TNTRdEwJ3hcA9JQ7RAFIFSurEdNnhRwKr6H03QM mN7hynjPaXghvohuSCR2nEwZ9jGJy4MBOHIO7PUWg0yQTKXhf9 oyqqL7sYnI8wPGmGBIitUEzqVDFhPK6i9nsTvYtZcJpjdjlA zknEE/aGMdIh3fejo5Nvmmj/nsHw28DvsJxUH43lTWdfaij5LioHo0w53CJ1ZNrSFtM3KntI1N Ou5ig89jBonvVIv84cWCkMThxYZgkfH76YviaT/Kvh8qpGKWPCAPXpx2MxWpRORYbrTBF3XzM/gkNMVnfbf0zQP3JPtqnQ4zOB HRu2AiMfdVZhPDCHD5zz4mPD/vK6/HVozg Yrq3WmgfbSP5skY4/fsSCurVwND0Q uJ iw/uFW0DrjxPrGw jNDoJxcaHUGUCRPiBxdhxUXtRRf9XD IqdMpphLPuzi/3TiLjnxl/AGvud/cPraBojsbDsNkEiDH3CEC370XyAfZUYxLRezA5DlWGOs4 BRfsp vKO1FxkF4FCEALrRuCeEgcVhohEmCem6H36vmV0ZHBl 4cKcdAFg1htWogDE8xC8DEyExPabDUVrggN/gwEcXjaRTTVC7y4lbmRdLDtk7Bs0dG1OQYHpWAy6XBC5X8JCYa JtIjVU3yyFMLO3D6ibJbfYJuiwF51LCmRv7kd7KtLGTdlIpm8Z ROrE2hDhBI6yD4os F58FKonB1EWItCR22UmBx DEKiY9jj9j7Wg3K4L4f6ipVtxQQTV9SP/C dgHyUDkJtFuBh DIklfE2Gr/h/ZVrvlgpi/eBaHxVjicxLQcASeyTxD0Lf4Fa/LdovFsjDt4QDZU4PNZPRSSJg10uFK1XHBe6JwTWgcDmEwdlAg9 U8CmoRQPYPnBToicfK/mqfhzm34Z85W/PRwoy04kLf4RmIIwqSQ2KIA6meEzon7c46YivaCOCFZ88osp5G BywicRsayDVwzHhKIRderpRDqar8aELJ5amKVzaM5G/46h HNhqtxFqWVJIAUtPxk0JIybRaBLmpZDtb2rnaMvC5HAqOD3C2j e2WhbEzIijMJyLO8cS/SG20tWwEiTHacZOrER9IsL/NvpARCycmKo C3 tHspN0XhyvIlJPqW9lSxyXzLtTLjlt4/upa65EW0akdp4G jZyHIqRE4PQXeEwN0jsPnEQQrO5FE7Dd684bRIlhs5cRSzcRAp SgFhJACWiUfUwxiP7adHKyCdSEWThHFiYgWTatcael91h1aBg6 szsbrVNSFCiKemKypt vVHaLkObPYrpmjqM5F/fKuChQkEt2WSkHEtYdS84M8x dhF45kwwC1OHMxtP0GbO7JqnRmw/9rjLr5jmhnRHyzEQWpNDH1GbElU3nF9yi31gfmHfa4ZMfedojY HRdtNYn4LxEHrH rNlWgzrtVx9O0aNai4luU0tJUIQ7 EwF0jsPHEwT/nnhQNzn00cKWANUz0WsCcNzbigOxTFXYBsQRxQBRXn4xzEIcvb a6tEIIu7VefLIUQX4Q4hBoSg2YlZzOwYCJ/E3HASk5VMNfaPTR/38b2swa6Z1N438W3OnQswmJHbWDSOBjbXk7YaZhHz7U0Zb OGXRK/JjxHo/7JoeTq9vqA7KcOl6y7fISN16vovEk5msiDswmKDDWFvlt1dA5t xg38HrJchJxkD2YLu4fAhtPHCAF0j3SOORoZ7uAsEw8or6pgiW Kuzhx0IV7VnWEEC9OHHyMXrtLn1sX RuJQ0bhZdy0ietqGHwHgRkQMqNC U8SRxNWURtokzyPbGx7hTiY4sh84xeiP6RqHBTiENsaiScV3Ev iYKqXMUbwUOCY2gdkOfV0RbyHonHwvvbR5Noo5sOBGYoOLsUpr 3T8xJtF8RDx6ZcQWAcCm08cpAB3oKvmdfgiVakuuPRQBe6UfFO FpUjOH6P9WD9vbpw8RHhFa5CYRIQATiMO0j7CgX6kK4fGQU5eM XW4LJf5Qgi7TBzi0XlZqyeRtX08SJ57kX8e4sBwr/0T5SfjGolDZMhYjR8Flu1vWukvQBwQbVXo7ZaBgOgPqcQBmBzx b6Y8zeFY6Jb6QGRjpO/x2/FPr7u0E8mjRbnNUxWiiDczDP6qwN2qoX06wvSnbusggmX9CjwS hrNZEek9IbBGBDafOCAS7nHDqwhHYfBl9srmfZtgKo7aRZHsV3 LiyN76CEmCPsHcGnEQhnAJ//05iIOCpa6tUKHwMXpT1z7GI4RdUeIQTibLEzmRfyZxCAic3l4y rok4KG2cIHDynd6uIVKLEAeufWGqbYtmYHZSR/uzMinlIA7pBrNRu/r/ttD4yDQq0XhaXR I6hb3DGrFPype4koa6qYR6FgMOd7E1oGpvWNxct8KrdSTJvr/jjA6z/j7kqaBiMZoIfKYu6AUkBBYDQKbRRyUlaJafWH5ztTJRvezluNg TBMRHn1MHhVT80hcy4nD0VawyXD8iB130CPeS0FmFHyWiUdOFH UMEmTH48fuTEZYkVCyTfDyKGjKl/oCPwOxLxEK4W9LV9Q7 mVlXc0HwET 7FRF i6 j8lR EVTVTMl48as/YNyytW3g9bnqOTsyv/cwk4wCZnytLSfuvqNt73qbyR2RDfInX0JMu5HQ/YHE4ERZZ6gwz62xo7pxtouCOEN0VTSXaYPJI6LsgyuuD2IoU9Z 8RfFN/3K8WfCPxlBjjdBHIyaCh/jo0ogD0p7XUwUfpZMkT8RR2hFunl 4 0uExdap VsfmRydEEI3BIC95s4 B7mwokPG5C7LQyZYxnDgJ594kfv2HftL72cniP55MUHe 6J73qOyXtBOFi5GtIRU/R57RkmZz2 Px6bIG88DF9x9fHjJoY/9Ar5X7vBVyKZoK/9PYF3E7V uEp34TKPj09aUVzmeOoNE3ouKkdxj4EAfg7Dr 85DnZeDTETjoGipPmVj8nbakim3CpaTO06V5z5KBNMEMGboMM hc0wZMI2QWYSGYQPAu aDpb7oI8P72qIFp8U2THS6tGQlzc6mTD/NsbgiNcpZkQbqdBdVF/3MTwfon9cR5d5fITiFXC3hcG3OdhnupkXyea7LhrBKQgX8nmHu izwG29kNG28t 7JRRfzfAJHCkNMf0rIPao/hnl31M/67y0wo1dGW/N2B NeAeVB2U9pjzrzk8L3TF3HgWcyyFgn1AM1B1UXkzlI7DPOZkjL WPW0n4K2GltONvqId8JDQjGdtq116sj/C 6lbRPptirgmTiPCx/pxr1S JG093GeIgjtzm2VKSONAFIbB BO4pcYhWx8GEZBiMCdUxw24 Rj/xrYoaGsfp36rwL7uobbFJmE3g2Q0gV0iGMqWVNZxU 4FradWYUwsfqE7T6h2tJucf66gcjuHfzDE jbkPPmhjYHAfnFpmi7o2292wwRsfx8TYNjFoQ4dGJq1JLGDarV xxFhDYxvLNMOSut1l7MHfQzROFWF2HrrlLQVzdRfPsUxPVwJ15 CeWDDsZeWvvx7ZiUSSZBWPO4nE6tv2Xrh3/LRbgod0yurBW88/QBEVz0sdrJGKPjyL12Vh5sa8SKv8jA8MtIB9MWpnkcTWgZUsZs hL P8XEVYVvrW1qG7MNHKW2qje14vikaB2G3EZUnNVd6QQjcKQL3l DjcKSaU a0jwCfYuBfEW8 XMrgtBCRxOFVOntxWZjJdrnVI2PPIAAtesP7ponWuawIXTCxft OtRqBHc1T1P5otMoQiB9SJAxGG9eFNuDAG Ws6lCibENgKBuyEOof0E x6J0XZjQeQC xWD2 8Fk8sRjX9zxGADkiMyBSEE1o4AEYe1Q04Zzk7Yvrx LI9Q2WwExDcv7kLN7n8Lv4DrPm9jdLWcliD4yu6TBoaxr8XeVu v4V6Pww2fMNuvbcmW/rTJSuoRAHAEiDnFE6P6WEQjVy/FjebecKSV/mwj8HKH1WBjIdoIvY659ClRsfvLY2BjhuOygetDTP19uDLiihx dtbD po306xlwxgF5R6pQMIXBrCBBxuDVoKWEjAoHl Jr3j40FoYfLI5BmDMpIRGTQu3w xVO48v4bRf6K54BC6ZvKskieFIcQuA8IEHG4D61AZSAECIGVIv Cf5/ FIn LZF4kfVPYRfKkOITAfUCAiMN9aAUqAyFACBAChAAhsCEIEHHYk IaiYhIChAAhQAgQAvcBASIO96EVqAyEACFACBAChMCGIEDEYUM aiopJCBAChAAhQAjcBwSIONyHVqAyEAKEACFACBACG4IAEYcNa SgqJiFACBAChAAhcB8QIOJwH1qBykAIEAKEACFACGwIAkQcNqS hqJiEACFACBAChMB9QICIw31oBSoDIUAIEAKEACGwIQgQcdiQh qJiEgKEACFACBAC9wEBIg73oRWoDIQAIUAIEAKEwIYgQMRhQxq KikkIEAKEACFACNwHBIg43IdWoDIQAoQAIUAIEAIbggARhw1pK ComIUAIEAKEACFwHxAg4nAfWoHKQAgQAoQAIUAIbAgCRBw2pKE WKeb40IHjqH9tjBdJiOLcUwTm6O85cA4G8O5lCcdoa/3PgXNIPXDtTTUfo39YR XR5oz/8dE2Kgdt9C/ma4eLMsxGgIhDNkY5Q3gYHDionsxyhi8Q7GqA pYD91Edgx8F4rGg1zMMX 1wArE5gqNgLdcafPahjpLjYvuPAe5UrP3oo Y4aHzKpg3z01qMRKqE0nTtonEWpbtMnf2rIZqPeR5EHNbbVz82 UHZcVI9GmF2vNevlMrvxMTvvoLbloHTQw3STyr5czTciNhGHVT XT9x6qbHX1uIPJqtLk6UyOS1Lo104XmKouO9gJVn5EHJZvmgk6 W2KiraFflMgtXwCZwuykCsdpYuTLR6kXkyOX9yE2iQwwufLgeb G/H0M0/yOsm/uij4gCL1/nyVtOXok4pLbRql/MTvfhOi72T6OWXHUet57eVR/7rgO9P956rpRBBgJEHDIAyvt69r7CBfMOOpd5Y UMJzQOT5oYxicqvup0HMskJsMQcciJuDWYWH1X/hreocZhht4zB86rEXLwBozfMEJgm0R8TI7KYR9299G/0iGw1vmizft ev SGg8iDjqwt3XHFzLuy E93cbKX3H/3yZcx0H57aqXZPnLQCF1BIg46HgseDdBR6hiHQfu63zCfMHM9G iSFBBx0IF54Hffe6g4LlrneWhDaAux82acSjL8L22UA62UjVyk YErEIQWYu3rsYfiSaZhuYRFzJ1WaovuUEd86Bj/vpACUaQwBIg4xQBa6vWjDfdZF9zVXB7utXOrjhfKKRyLiEEfkl 7gPNFy5 9kEnd0GhmlC15 gvWvaosgJJRGHnECtKZiQCUW2TW9m6L/g8iunFit3bW7mGJ920NgroySNZV1sP6mh8aaH4ffIliYtTaHRv RUbsrRM6XkqAhtLHPwLtkKyrLKVKod7felqVCXoApc Rq9dMNsD/7wVqNTYSYb6x zBsEBmyShCSNiwkGFuC4NksejJbSIQarjclaj97VsUuWpBxCEX TOsKJLeF3uQ4wXI9x/S8h YTYQOz2pMv/mU3MHB0nHK0hevPMXzNt8W4lqvyZmTfUvncCrfD9vp3uD24rha 8//lsHnG4nmF0XOPM1W4Y5v coP9XJZzMn/YUY68VNszPAepShaZsWaQekeNH6CTzDld6 rHJMrpfAcgJX4Rx0f7Cyy6FtXin/2pGlDIdThzmI3RfVrHtsjgutn9vYxjb05bCR5TzBTtB4GF62kT 1kQvH3Ub9Q8zoyptiEBz7EkKohPJeA92zWUwoJDFoXwC4mWP0r hGm7zgo7dbR RwRsPl5F43n22F7utvYPx5r6SaPnzpwVEHzpYvK04ry18RQtTU NcKmhzI0f3UcV1I9HmN EmCcwcduKIWyyTvsf5ok6uY qaJ5OU7cMcvXMwNjVRYBZrgjpgbK2KGx1TrwTfYX/quWTYTnZSbTl4RAzjjNHOzxqqqQZ4OlN0X8V9t3glFGs3yLWhq yfmo/1xY K8kUI78NhH3Cx/byJ/jexHeRh rGN i43Vt6yt6X3dYCOHGdOMGYqBx2M1D6HZL9hskBgN//UVPor67tdpc Z2tXH6FUoC2r/xManEly2h4KvlEErIaRMfg0Cw0aRrl4eRVbyMlgXW1KGNTCMRI JSI7pcJwKbQxyME6V5BW0cFOoEskKEvY91OIoB0uRYHH2sovfd lFEoKJiVsH7EKFIVanvRvofJe2YdHQoDIVBw44dW8V97wZE8Zh zZ 6pYyQtZx4ogB10Lg39bqD5roPtxhNGZstJ43MZYjcPi/RxJFbbzWwvtP/bROZti8JqTlN0upryKTANUYURkt4XhFU/oJip76aAfmxh8zM9afF/dQftsjPbzKhrvBhidD9EThM8poXU x/ioiurLLgbnIwxPmmFezGDqaBJNwiy/U3b8LCxf/Z8ZfG0yAhiZ7O45cJ 0NNIw xTGY0e/Jlyl738PsVUtuln8nlDpOsn 550LWwEHtb/7KXVy0fw3Drapr5ifBX2siBranAyQc4sitc4 729nfDXotDBUTmqo2Msx WaA0WtzW 4cJm0wNDzftFH/vYPhtwFavI3L70QPBEIDTmaBz9qQ4ytXty4qRzrRhNI/A PizwPUn yjfTrE6HyAzh4nCG4NvW8zDP6oYP wj H5CAO5eHEREJoYxqGW00GdaSKDd0p/d5PbRupYaJzpfcO/6KDslNE4GWOuv4rlym5n6P8W9v 8fUy2Dcd0Vb425h/2udEslxcaIfEwfMmfi3yDxYmhSsEjQfQeit1GWj034/nmEAcVT0kikoJbDcau5aC4FeIQWrZrAzQwWgsHROW9ifEz4pDs/ELQOI9bGCfOLItBE61EZD0lKbBs28gwLvbfx1a71yM0A82DY5z MZv/w8/ Kpf38Y jHoHLMJ225sqglrPEBH M3IZnSCFFQAWW1tduO1Tv0ixGuVspoX gS0z9rcKHUijm1CreOWDyzkSrLM0bqLplgZkdpY TpKvSTwLQyUtPDym3tf5HgdhJ1YqtBro1RyKZsy1wX4Upt53hZ C/OCWxS2Otve8TrJcejuoydX8OFLYTVvPloa4RkRuDkGByU4bgWd L3xaFsadxvEzk9oLfdXL8o/GVpS aAhlVaz0f/F2 jc/SfWbenQVgDdEg0 GOqmIJkv9eZji7D07XsvItzoW2PgpFzhSGdVHLjJEgVN ZduICVyb4FMi5XjsfRJjNJSHO9qpiAgLoZHQtIOJ9IvXK5EEPV gZAkQcloGSkYSEgRo/JhdMRCafDnP0X6gqbgD8rDKzgm591ifIsHiWQSNJQR7iEJ9kWe rR5K1tb3BcpFBJJV7RRJ16NFD6kYhN2Mvkbau3zM9ghc2OqWnb SBFBSRA9OSHGnCzJ5ybiaseTTZKBoFx064wZ4q7AWj5riyIxLG x1tr2L9yPTvrutLTP6SJh8NOYSbcjzl5NYYrxaxhajFcL7qmky Ta33HAOmlVKIjcDTmh7TFnBtlssNFNmComLQxIj0kr/2 iTDK4urFRMHpv0Y/MG2Ftl2aBcTbUGkkDKRr9UoMxpXJtJlqhc9uz0EiDgsgS1TGZs M1ORkm u4XCQskityUTiLMLAKXR5fhik 0cm6pBKHCdpcY2EiHmEJxlK1rA/6SBiY4lrzlnUyEaZoIomf/Z4cl/UjjMrqMLFCux6jzYzGtmKq5dQJg9XWXie7tkK0d9ovJ2mLkg6R bM4tChE8 LXV2faOJyLb0jQBW9syA0 W/nyAfT75JNpQVCJNe6RoHExxrRN9jnqL7L1vI/QP97ldkcUAUS4iXDReN1HRHHGJ1Gy/FlmREk22jZjATW2UEnfRx7OTmCdTg0ZHTztHP9Aj0N0tIkDEYV Fw/RFafMKUqjYx8JRfs7o8ypTtAwb2C0YVqwhnEQZWocvjyzC3QBx k2oZtFFF8RTi7R6qK3S4MpEAzkRaZr4k4AGyFGeCqrjDZtsxvM SPZL2wFz1Sppm0WWQH9wjph2Ou0FHHgfS5tVa0XMu2u4BaFSMZ WZ9s7Hl 2pWlSsrZlBp4sfZm/uS8ERZB5ODGbBMvYWljjICo9Rv YGftuB7YR4ysfI5sGg0eLtm64kTR/nu/HXh9TGrJthNwytZEp4iLPbuYYvuEG6zy/0l7cYNSUcI5 YIpGz24FASIOC8IaHL1ke KKMVjkwneG/kG4r2d1WiJtA7KM5SzCQArEPELzdolD63MamFH59UnPLgykQFu AOACRKlRYazMXzeJallQSh0qKMasMGV3Iiao4ntEkZ4obZWG6C o/7xrd7TCHTn XeomBbOqodhq3Otne8KLItTZOStQ/b 0iQvMzfQv5kHnFbnqhvrk7j4GPythoQUmaoOVVOAVg1GKLZAq0 Dt4XR7B1EANuvvT6mmLJtbpU48BNZwYkl5sOhjubJAJMfpq1ZU ymL18uUCj1bDQJEHBbCMfuDVtk Hfg KDPis 7tsQJaBo0UiHdEHKBsVaQe/4q2KjRD0gy1vhRoCxEHIPyWgwPnGdMyMCdIBsdcippbL5ulY8i JyjT5Z0x01riWPMGP2QV1sYWzvMu9RcGNONVJ3lZu2zteHNmWa pqiqNY nIEnS0Npw1TyKrcq4gTRMrYW1DjIse82MdL29SObCdPWXAAH2x 7bYwuSyKCzXMjGYYZe4GXRQSoWAnf K9vmtojD1SDwE1Haa6N/PoWXlyto5RTtlDQs14LRzVoQIOLAjKC/TTBN86pnaobAD3zWyi9a8YYTl56Q3KIwCBd2xFNf/YhBY9gOsApdnqcMU3yik0LFNHkHyRcxjoyfwbZPCta8ZZ0shCn wscE0PztoHTZRNp5EiOwh0reVZuj90cFECDzrRGmv08IaB26Lk Trh6N3LcJd/i0JoJTTtkK3Otne8JLItb4M4IGpDrcwKCsGxaTYxJo6xWsbWgs RBahUMY0a8M7cjs3eqRI6SVHuHHF9ADaur HHI UE82Ta3QBzEMefKX32MzkeZf6kaCDne4zJEaWS6XBsCG04cTKc EdOzkoIgfmeLB5ATulNHmR7v0FJJ3wTn6HAZqcsUbt4L/OUQjsI8wbVGE2ozixMHCxOWguw3ioDp6MamKoyOIcUPFLENC2X YGARz5prAQB7ZKF27AnXSiJ 0hWB IHftkrT/9u6Yfh7NOlLdDHMJTAba6Jvup kSQAfuHrthn2MfSd4c2udnqLN8ZTrHwQsi2vBXiAMj6GW2FBLF wDZ8gXz1xkF8iTcicSIuQPBbqY3xY0fsZU6YIG6hM48GotSXWp hMsUTB5JcML4mCM52N8FNomlPa6EYmWqSQvZNlFujl tT6nJim2FHPIXTUaXd8OAikHQooAACAASURBVBtHHHxvprgrZX 4JJpgbdV8 vLnqrKeMFvNgqIXVzxKndlqB/fUckxPmw4B5gdtH92KWrna79jA7rUcOUHZbGHxjm50sz3D/0vTlOv9rN/g8t0ochCMiZoRZfTuO5aloNnbroWOnjz00D5mnR/bPR2TBvIPmJ GQhlfKG6HFP9CVcEp142Eo/A48bkaOnQQeyq9/2UGVkSHVAZQ/x go3Ost/zlMeu78OZQ JHZeDXXnNjceRtz/g M2MIjthXr/tvinwl3s/zNNOHqSReNHM9O1CSxkJBTZEbrmyRgzZrtyNcHgqIbqkeqYSMW zis6FFzmgYknZ6gQf07/5WX2nhu6lsvktC2y64EdGtWOkpnApz5QtCud5F5OfiqMwbqMz/zbG6GMXdcX1cKTqzqizcjLFfd5C/2yE4WkH9b 5Iaw/Q2 P2/ywfhRvy3NLW8bwnMVU/2qNxepWcwDFvMf ydwbu6i VZyF8YhivLGxVft7Ak91GKaW 1kHY00rqWJSRvs86geSxLCvkb4L 9LscoD2Hy10D4WvBuYozYPH6iM93DInbkKtFRbQ90Zoi0 dM6dlwrmaWvH4Nf8yZlK7Egt4zfr4EC3 nRJp5O1W0T6bxuRqRLBYuEYODYjQrsh0lyAO4lsVaRqlWM3o9p YR2BziIFc1XADFO6GyKk0w6HhYZdUjfKm7pk9Wq DLVXsyf3WSZ1Gs f8f/zu34k mow6wMM1o9aq c2IeC1kdpBtcdxvVlx30v7BJSR/sMg2OVdrADvJOxdukteBAcXe9FeaSOiBXae5 o71eWaagjfiKOgXrkNjlwyRqOrbna9HGRAExZz77D8SHeJi74Q a654p/4JRyCU97Vjwz4irFSF7yLZeEYWcypPHJ9J36XQB7v1PbI gHOcs9 8RdkbN23Cqj/qoXTnIp/Shsy5T yft3Gp4Cb2Nl4y6nt8qovewaPqSU0Y9Syh2Oy5RyKzLI 9zBPh8Hmuvy6wm6v4du05n78caH/wvtmHySC5gU7MMyGGvPH3qZX8e0yiilPLIsjFwfV VHqqLn6eVIbT8lfbW/sWtzusJuY3GNW3op6c0iCGwOcVikdhSHEGCTriLQNxGQUMjT3u 4mtt2dlZlrHUxazeXKxAhX3s 5L5eTiC2Opya3OkUI l03AkQc1o045bdGBNi cdVot7DGQiyZFV8Zq0cjl0yRov8aCIRu7N2E3cQytfc/t7CzzMmeoplzA9GkO/CiCVH4VSJAxGGVaFJad4vAZRcVN/yYUbBTfNlBZdMnXL5yzH1U9G5bgHK/Vwj4mAY2WS6qRyPY7EPyFJvZFVWeNBJf0s0Tt3CYGx z807wSW724Tn9g4CFU6MIK0aAiMOKAaXk7g6BaN/WRfOfAVrsPLzFmO7uSpo/5 Bkjur9Mn9UCkkIhAjMx gHn7u32CdlYcWMn9kEnteeNyu9jPfjo3T7qIyo9HoNCBBxWAPI lMWaELgeo/OMfQqZfVQnbgW/pjKsNJvQKMx ImSlGVJivwACV95/o8jfIpAUSd8UdpE8Kc76ECDisD6sKSdCgBAgBO4cgf88/y8U VukwEXSN4VdJE Ksz4EiDisD2vKiRAgBAgBQoAQ2HgEiDhsfBNSBQgBQoAQIAQIg fUhQMRhfVhTToQAIUAIEAKEwMYjQMRh45uQKkAIEAKEACFACKw PASIO68OaciIECAFCgBAgBDYeASIOG9 EVAFCgBAgBAgBQmB9CBBxWB/WlBMhQAgQAoQAIbDxCBBx2PgmpAoQAoQAIUAIEALrQ4CIw/qwppwIAUKAECAECIGNR4CIw8Y3IVWAECAECAFCgBBYHwJEHNaH NeVECBAChAAhQAhsPAJEHDa CakChAAhQAgQAoTA hAg4rA rCknQoAQIAQIAUJg4xEg4rDxTUgVIAQIAUKAECAE1ocAEYf1YU 05EQKEACFACBACG48AEYeNb0JegR991BwHjvrntjF5KPUrWI/xYQwLp41xrjTGaKsYsuvDfDFzJU B7gcCF224zg46l7dUHMN4rJ3Obymzh5zsasej932I7ssaygd9b EprjI 2UTloo39xf0pMxKHgmJt/amDbjU9K7L6E8jt9mp683YYbn4TY/VYZzU 30AlufMy/DdDaFeXLO1kWBGFTgl/PMHy1w8lUASwYjpc97It2JuJgbvHrMdpPXDhbVXSOYw9/Tp NCF87iTTawv2joZN41nN0Ww x5mZy2UeRwiDlmdwcf4qALXKaH6dgLZo1YyHj1M3lbhOmU0Tif wZOJZZboH7298zM47qG05KB30ML2zIRcVioDTxM/65JgbLzZgQvLR1/hv4Ll4d10TxLDZmWQuHn3qdG8cmycC4bEuGyg51AcBcgDrxqs/eVEEciDsbG9j7W5RjYKK2MP0LLdVB5PzPWS3/ow/NmGL9v8H7kwHk9hOd5wd/scoDOXkniUP5zCD1VH6NXIZEn4qAjm7j7OUBdErPkeF18PPoYH 5bhOGW0LzaJMcQQuuoHixn3RT/Wx2Lh1nBLxGFRkBVVZKZA NzigqWG/o9FMywQT66SkoOvQCoPI6hsp JYzE85OSTiYO4LUuNQQ/dycwSyf96C61TQ 26ulvmpojJP9Ad1ceAgLg/Etln8uTmfX/lppHGo/a1oHDgki45H/99moPktv9U1wpuI9H2pCxGHRXuPnJCSgiKRpJzIiTgksLntB7K diDjcNtSbkT7XADzrFVy12YgDAKnZcuDs6fvnRBxW0zMWIw4Td IKt2zoGP1dTjrtNZYruU6bButv6EHFYtBfICYmIw6IQriWebCc iDmvB 75n4o/QdBxUT/QNhexiZxAH2c YUNf7GhGHbHTzhFiIOARGsA6cl8P07eR45t4YbW4nlm87K56A5 d6bYXjSRP2Jav9WQvlpHc13fYxzmL6JLZvifdhSroKvNoo4zE7 34cYGpV5fD9OPHTT2yiiJvbKtMmovOxhcrti2QBEUmSpI0jjoz bTOO9lOujDPU4SFBFWehCnMnSEQ2v8sovnLIA7eEA0hc37T96C JOKymuRcZj4ERrOOg9k82UfS9GSYfQyNEcTotU7YXqNrsUxOVw OC6EWk/fk7QkzZwjHSWUD ZRoahpvTF1ndMs2UKelvPNoI4 D8n6P/FrG0dOE9TVIx8v9V90sLgm8eB9 Fd9tEI2KOLytHY3iBFUJYT0hIaB0koQuOpsLOqQm2C7tMKKsqf dhqDsdd3DVQfcePLgCR1MTwxGUcqgi8QcC7aXwDMR gchESr9KyDccxid37e1YiY 6iC mGSGQvhKAYc 5WD7ktXq0PlaRPD/2WyVi9S9ykGh3VU1Lq/6mMa54eynThxmI/QfVnlJ2NcbP/exvDK3PCZgsqLlYGdrNlroHs2i61u5ujvqW3sYP/DHPCm6L8Ky I qmMQL0dQ1hrKWzxumvV rPh6m7nYfi7KFBqJBXmzOBIbkb5yfDfRN3l/CfKK9yVeH1GOeFx LNj7OkCb97XgFNJBB2OL jgMX5GnmNxHVTTejTC/ERkV/fUwOEhuJeRLRalzwsZB36rYOdb30sXYkONBy5Avdp5HK9BgjB3 b6xnHprRbR/t0HGDDFlilI1EGpdzBuN/HQKxq4 3vxNpRLWe8L26VUT8c6ONtiXYXGEn58WKQOC6ZOR7V8gbXM/QCtb6D1ufES/kgkbcggKoMk6EXu/C/tOXpGlZHrTyaUSgbixnHhGW7NTCMy7vFilc41r0mDrKjKA0Z3z 8Ma xh DKcPI2qJbn/6KJ1viIjLtl4ygSZBr8cUOrEyEsuiY0D56CPWWzihu9hwk5wuB W0zsSIB/xvPdTZhOJW0T6fh4ToxsPktKF00Pgq28fsH6a1CSeKxmEb 3/1MP7ckz4gGmcCnxkGB8xa3MX j4kv9jGB73dCtof9Z7rfc1OsJY XuqoeHPB2g4LqpHQ0z5ZBGRuoJ1v yg6jpgJHH4g5f35witxw6c3bZOfmQ7tTD4t4Xqswa6H0cYnfXQ ZEcJGRaP2xiLaiullv3PMFH4F 1w9bDbwvCKR2b4vw/xLbG2jE1w3nkkPGpv2qj/3sGQHZ/l7VF F2E2 1APtGbuix4mP3n6/hzD18w6PCTBOvoAbmboq23G8xc4l55Vg77RvlAqydK0HFn1/m3J0wRaPHZEzHbUUDtN1EL/Qx2V39von40wUld1KbYGYf1Zfxlhzqs/5/m5T2JtrFTHeskFdP1jAjlrtPClMgEn gOzm B9yd3HIGYALSamJHEQRpV19EU/lm3swDWq1z1 ZNFB fVQYuP/GKH93IX7pBr0Sy0v1i/lKbCkDPK/R Nfi8dREX29/GcfEzF2xVjfihHeJdrdv KyhY0Hw2raNh7NDTjmYyu/IaxoK0FgTHiY87I/nRzx/sHHup7uBB0mu/g79utK4mdKV/TFDIJhirqiZ/eaOKh1lJ3G0KEAAWTKXpaiRrQ3iJpjxrWckPQGVxs/eZ0ctCyX0MqbkYAWRikTWFU9OnY9QjNQee2g9TkZYfa yjthnDiw3MRgclA 5BoYf4JOcB6/zoWej8kRm6Ac7LwxaGmuhLOpGvqxVbKw nXcfe3d7J9alJ8CbeG6/xyiEdQ9jmVUL7miZvnIdmIEKKYClDg6aP6bxFH2ufhE8WPAfTw k6w/4GL8JfUcksZuh/1vYX6IjVfOQoLkV6QtBrk4et3QSFOA2k9oLXf1qyxfA9x6qXDB pBIClKYmtub8Ih1iJeIg0Kbog5A0sVKqMfJ7GVMWyPEnhJ rvvholNIST4xDbRSzkw OjixqVKTJG6Q/ 1Ri9P8Oxwsi96bifmIziGEXHphUtAINOyqvYcwBsHAVyZU/fDgkQV/pzPK9oHMTHDYtpaUfR1w0ETxzHTRCcBds9KIk4yWSQ86njMai8 4T859k11NoRn0jHmOC6Bozla5tPJW FPhi/aPqnkNUkc7Mebo76YHJOZRVlJgAdCHDwM/2Sr4xLqH2ICisE0H2CfC82dVR3JkZ3SQe39VJ7rFue7td zrOOYUcdJroZm6D3ThZ0Qno5hMAe9YuGJgPcpKdTTmLqH4Us Ab6OC3dxZtqBKF wYkk9e7xg3eOTitIeWhvL5y2D50iLwGTdRggxZaJgxGD0mq8e4 mUQQ1JquKqxI3/2/MLorL1DbI3aMzavCD8dKtGUeaYJSYuwWbi/ZNTHmm6kRtZJG99OcFyYhCIjpsHEmcd5k2iP4JeX1biK1wKm3E T4JRYE7jb242p7JRUxGSUmIT4pu086mGi8NcpLw0CqtM3Y2AmA QvZjGhFbPCFrEmVn9fveQyWQqzGV ULtHgImx9wDIw64HqPzLJyjqq9ivj5ku4bjnvWvtLHPUZKLB22 RpPS52758IMQhAyYpVO/fVoUo eyEawl2Y97sLjsoa5NzNNFqE6RIiP1aB26KUFLizz/sWzQWYUC58jG5tWb2JtwqufyqhUaGanmRuicFGd9acSvoqm6EJ XEwrabtE58UYhpxmKAdaDxsW1Qp2g/byk7gr5BcbdIQ79mv1PhEdgdSFZpmA6Ro5RLpLtxf7PjZ 2FKXFn/GnpfQydLZhIem6xUfEzXnAzrJMUUMO1ZNG5UB1BeDheEqcQhnt WNh l5H 3fI3sHta2icdk0aiZtBGAxjUPU11tnhrb4KrY4Yloja39KaXeO hRxzD404xNta3nsYcQ2lJKTx7VYZVlzYMRShbvP34ROH6ym63D BNquZXgaickGwTCM9IDqS01SAAqYJXyQ3bO63pq1YpWC35yvxM k2UkAFWhpEIiBJ1pn1GEkwPcSapTgzBSa GgoanlRArK7wJ114yLlKQSl7KdTFjYB6Cso0ocZHqOcUUc5h9h rG N2fML4sq2s/QVpQzhimOOwQu WjEI3HiZEu0u8zRhFNUlES LCFnTTcHiC/uGRLTyksI08cyCT6ITACE5TZtwDRESjyIc7GrkRESp/k6S3TDs/KKPDjPYfbQfGDjOrkfyeykq5pIcpp4sS8GUZSP7jAm3lHiKrEl vh7Ct1HIuRBg5bHLMGfqxfKeOxyTc0RNrnaNg6pWUfby/pbWZGmfha2 KXmCTJPq7i8pfBgPvRAYp7ZUId3sPHjRx8L72QwO4rRo655Fh4 UrglJ3SMoGLjKQANQ1aEQgQakHnYBBa5bPJV1yLYMpgTu3UMr iE0GYiRw8sWNlogjsVw5iJ0UYX4/R2nXDSSBm76CmI66L1j33ylG2kwkL wCUdVQFlUwvZhktKhL8RpOMrnK05xdElW1nsp/gmShlCHF4iMTBPlY0uDNvwu0fV9PcZUaKBYjadGXE4XqCznO27 RXa30S73lFe6oR8l8RBLUcMmOSt7MNLjLmHTBxu5hgd7/PTQuFJrM7pSBqNJwGNPzH3j3io27x/kMSBWRgz//ElZkEvThysGkVFeKdO4CJPOZAyhKFcpYd745PjsuEUSKQ 1I3jRGar3Kow2QWE citCqNqnFn319G/8qShYGQMqJRTvSxYd31CVhOKXct2WkKIqcQBOfBXDFB1gpODOC jEMFWrIrcqIhsUaXyVSvYswkb2TxNGlni3oXGQ9Y pv2PNWug22ItXNXmFYvPAEQ6rIQ6RrUzSCFTkpcsLadvipI1LS/ S40BPM6xcWryor2dqDVVIrf0pLS9eEmFXtAriwJ19OY6FhKvlv kXjSJGN96WL2paLyh9dDC5n8GMnr0Q4 6/oHyscI/YME28fFnG4ngb Hrb3Ohh j/h7otaxB963SQG2xyPLgbg6jQMgDMPYaYY2mnF7hyDrSOBIzUSs PnZVoeh0FlW7nMSjiUnPQilnwtiUGUdWou0J1d4hEVZNVUkzT9 3TDEOZ8eKbhuGsumlSzCnENOKg4J9pHBnfh7fnF6KRwzhSfFxK NRAUHvJSXdFa2t0q6C3xboM4ILv gYHqG0ZM1f6Tfh2QKtfU/ulxkm8iHFZDHKL0kgsP8S42yUuZkzZhWPqXjBtLM6hoWrwcfZ2 d9Dipo62e7rL2p7S8QsSllm8VxIH1Je7HIa/GRGpbV75V4SP8Ouc29o8HGJ2PMv/EsfVEX5RtGZcviZC39mDziEPKiir0a1BG88MUc/7lOs2oSnmmsjxmcBTuqZbRLvJpYNl4qyQOytFMm1tcmbf5OKb3 QXy10CQshVCyEAdkHMcUxMJtYBhz4MOcz1TEMU/ebcXxuqyv08mjmba6M2PRYFAbjvixEwdnTT1/iZUJi5xCTCMObL/YfhxTnOlPHhm05ydGucQr5ThmeOrCjchZEDFKO3kMFMB15NkwI USldXxyUmEnYsRnoRPxboU4AGlHeiU zIdG6ikdEUr8hsbEbrwNxevcv9G4WQ1xiFbzCc2h1CjFV8qMlP NjfabjmBDfMTDIJLn6NpzI4F9dZHYMCRIjxnralyVZ3Ljx870h Dux4ZXgCKoFxSrsniIPJ46T4uJtTguljXMmkI3maZSuivk ON56ysAMyanuTud/Gkw0gDj68ueqWs4wW88ynWjNL9aYwMrH/Rg3iyWOFxkFjQdz/HDnG2Xk1tHqzm77jn2dmAzPTRz4/NaEetTOUY/ZJOHoqo3EywnTuwZtPMTzex/5z4cehjPa5rnnxv3bleX7W6VUY9WxmGAbn03UHUMKZEHM81VG/iOizfbsaSs42mAW2drrsmm1d8DbZqqN3GXsvM85Zd 4ciR2/rR0PZd1HJ43AJiQ6kOtjdiI f74D5nVTK5fHnUYxhysv vp37m/mGHCnYs7jZuRoipfV506oHNUBFMPgqBoQ0eTnlUMD2ND/hgPWZxLOviQOgGhfzQEU86DK26T6Nvn1QDAnWOI0y589jL7N4X lzTM97aP5eyUUA3OdtjK54X3pXR/1tR7pSZsbFWm8STrcYfi8Hsfr4mP4t iH7eqYWMzAGVrEQTp5CCMTqLHRw1mL7v6x/s89bnzRRiU9UCm6Jy BEVdoKPRHa/ODGx1xx3sWcjI30ApvjsafeBB1 vNbZ60oHSkxrInylMJ8n3Qsm05jL4zbqb7po8zjMydPM8yKV9v VUuihmbcXU3WyBxD7v3f69igp3JJQgAMy/iCAduw30L1nfmGF82kL9rw5aqn RmPpc9EVG/OvvBpiw/sH61VkHtUe6vxZWr4Xb/UY5YeA2MBCO1RiOGeMxrQHkYiTjGK7veZhfRg7s5AS 20CPtY3qmE8SIybT8qz6I1Iv000Y ybnrGie0msnvlWRe7tWj76Su3tNHKTaKg1ksYqQq8ok KaGUhvEv2R7TswLIZscsjGdM3/ju w8bjyvEsrvhJvXMJ3Ju0rkLlgN726j8SndWJN1jLjbWmPJNPfJ JZQP2hh89QDBSGWebLWd3nmTQibKTXdf7KC0W0PjHRNmURj1GJ jERbSNcgxQvjOtbHhyeevOXO4Gluj8aGTgcvfjVJnYlBWixCHy SBdfWYiyBX1DEwxROydwiructriETsvPuno1uPmtvezat GY4ZXihjxy0xzhofZ/2YreBF3pDpq5qW6iz/qSYtMRYhRqJcz14RqLtPHI1c/WuLJAQNytclQXJVDGZWB0q27pZIRPvE7pCyoWiTj8QZr8ivD3M JZGci62n9SlETeTS/uBO/XQZfhA wQ4c1PdRl3IIen WXEOdmqQLzczDLiLc1Z NmZCo3HFuJaPlaiMojLMVbvi/lzmqdR mXZPwTkYc7Z3Svbmy yvY5r7YzTuNdnAMpE GViYpJYuWY502SvSNv0m2iBIWGy/5Mk3WZJVPbnXxGFVldysdNhe/912irvD61eu 22jnkEcbjv7O0l/HPjcSPV3cidlus1MowkqQXJvM9t7nrbY kpuHS5ZcEaUMjTDS aQiH5rdUnkZH9AxMGOz9rfsj3lasxGYO2FuKMMf W63z7kvyBxCAxGl9ymuP2GWWEORBzMYApvtmWjS3BznKynoYt3 7VMAWVGWfc9tUTJPqC2bT474RBxygHR7QSboPmEfphEf7WHfjE gaHN5e/neZ8q9c97vA/VcjDvxEwB0akK2/lYk4pGPO7CfYF5bLaJzabLvSU4jehGlV/oy5jo4CrPaKfVDuPPzcd mgp9tirTan3KkRccgN1S0EVPYE3Vd9DF7XVsiIb6G8q0zyV677 KnHMmRbbMxcfuQoM7lRjr5xpbFQwf4SW66CaaYy8UbWyFtb/OeQfv2PGvspXVa2xfq2X3vdhaKtx0E98tjsvEuxYZf1EtafKG3 OxcOOjbVQO2uhfGOxWFkty6VhEHJaGcJkEfIyPq Hnkx/toxP7TPUyKd//uL9y3dfYOgpBixtgPeR98PBjWPGPjK0R97VmFWmT4m1sNb5dax nvZ2ZX3n jyN8itSiSfjzsIvmtIw4Rh3WgTHkQAoQAIUAI3DsE/vP8v1Dkb5EKFEk/HnaR/NYRh4jDOlCmPAgBQoAQIAQIgQeCABGHB9KQVA1CgBAgBAgBQmA dCBBxWAfKlAchQAgQAoQAIfBAECDi8EAakqpBCBAChAAhQAisA wEiDutAmfIgBAgBQoAQIAQeCAJEHB5IQ1I1CAFCgBAgBAiBdSB AxGEdKFMehAAhQAgQAoTAA0GAiMMDaUiqBiFACBAChAAhsA4Ei DisA2XKgxAgBAgBQoAQeCAIEHF4IA1J1SAECAFCgBAgBNaBABG HdaBMeRAChAAhQAgQAg8EASIOD6QhqRqEACFACBAChMA6ECDis A6UKQ9CgBAgBAgBQuCBIEDE4YE0JFWDECAECAFCgBBYBwJEHNa BMuVBCBAChAAhQAg8EASIODyQhlxpNX70UXMcOOqf28ZkpZn8G omND104jzv3DLsx2mrbsuvDcWaDzE9rep9wauj/yIy2OQHmY/QP66g8aiMbjXtSrYs2tp/U0T4dY35zT8pExXjwCBBxKNjESeEZm2CZEHa3UdlroHs2g1cw/XsT/MbH/NsArV1RvzUL06sB6lsO3Ed1DFYwOc0 1FFyXGz/McB8bSCP0XYd7Ly1UC4TSZOTehxzw4TPw9ZOi9fKvxqi Zi3bw7iwGDzvRmGr8ucQDwc4jD72EDZcVE9GmF2vbYOspKM/KsROnslOFt19L75K0mTEiEEbAgQcbChY3p348ObTzE8rMrVV 39FJ7nBX/zbyP0/qrA5QLdfdHHzJTOhjzzPjV4PeOT2O1WYHJcivBdYFLUSzdBZ0s QoPVNdv55C65TQe 7XprEnT/H N2 7DPO0w7G8/QJwJ9P0P8znLzd522MfqSHTeQVezB5uxPinJM4BNH9EZpB/14flrFir/R2dsqwd7F/uskjdYb CxeOu4/ 1UrhocQIgQQCRBwSkOR8oKwUk6s9H M3XCA7Dsq2FWfO7O4s2EX7TogDhMbhSRPDFWocKn8N16Rx8DF6 7cJ52stJHH2MXrkc6yZGWVzgcwuOU8fg53I9Q2rQihAHCM3HAy AO33uoOg7cl8PN1Q6KLnA9QtN14Ozet60xUUD6fSgIEHFYtCWt xAHA9x4qQuWce/JYtDC3GO uiMMtVmktSfNVefWkwCr2soMd3mfqH 2bXExT4L4eIYtfZNX11yYOHoYvGVnbQecyC6nNeD/9uxKQz6z sxm1oVLeVwSIOCzaMlnEQa7KmIp8vWr RatkjEfEwQhL1kP/3yYcp5q9TaElNEFH2BwcDCwrYBZuNZPdL00cxBguYrx6w7cEGM F7tTxx05r/Zo7xaQeNvTJKYtHB7HKe1NB408Pwu51MBmmJBcuzvJourQR0Qw jkQmCjiIN/0UY5w5Lb zpA52UNZbmnXUL5NgwVhdBxHCS3KpgVmdgHdgqoq3O12XoDEXF YAG 2knXg7PULb4vM3ocrRsfWz5lmYkUTw69MHGTd3 Q4Q3E9x/S8h YTsZ2U7yRK3s7jX3ZRC2RWOdJHPFEJUtQFxU3owshJLljqcDGw AAIABJREFUNkYrIB0PYBspL3gUbu0IbAZxuJ5hdFzjLDxt/9fH KgC162ifT6Dz48m T GaPHBXjoY5NxvztEOWcRBUTvvHKdb1TOi0z6oYJvtTbK91kdVN N6N9KNVcvIOw4gJKYzLVyfuNqqv pgKi3BvisFhXRKo0rMm jaLa2Yt/66B6iMuGLfKqL3sYniSYRx5M8foXQO1XWHMWEL5oI3BV9PqyMP 0Yxt1EZaV WUH3dfV6OSBgmt4HNRF 0vYHuNDXn 5GotNzl 6qDytaH9H7dgRQu1YqdirF nyvOYjdA5CXEvPOhgLTHN0iyDIzwHqaYQyKw2 587qbt7mCG0nrKro QhdlTxvlVE/HGBqaBI5eSo2DkaclfdscgqPc6qTk3gmsNzHQBz0SLSpg/0P4iWAeP/mbTQ/7/C UkL1 P/G/7kn0lZ lXLNPzW1tq887VqOwTKbkjCd2j/p20kSH7XPiWsl76xmtb7/McA H/ s3fXyKFoonq 17TFHn PU GRocGtB6CUhkA B 00c4gIlGDhmtT z/g9OMpiMnJRJfGWDSRGGSY2Dos7cbadOPOKIIDsCJozo52ctlBm BeBKL93OCHrOaZhjs9TH UEfl9zb6ZyOMPnb4asWB 1sPU2ZY GQf7dMhRueD8KgWi fuG482 t96wdFHJyBd83Df/MbD5JQdURNC2oD79RhtRsp2G hfciHlTXk5S6h/UAWyj/FhGc5uC0NxCsCfY3RUDdtNFcK h8n76JRB 4J35liZ6v9EBFF0d//nBF0mOFk fG5izyR2iW0jH7N/orwah23s/9XD HNP rJonBWzJPA 1pcwXIwEv9Gw0h htdVKNZ5kWrmK66D8Zx8Tbjjpfe2FE9NWHYOYxb2cGFX84YPFY b483Cd1dM m8DQfAYIkqMQBAGufvwVRi71jSrjvEaaJMeMrY8ZpoH20j bJGOP3Ir0Ghj V/uJso33uJWw8xBHT0kHPSJREPwFm6P8W9u3mv/naV2IlxoSGWZRy0av5h/1wXBvT9ULtlXjHfl/YjxQL4mc9Bly0kBSeEFAQuN/EQSlotCoxTGBMQSdXo6b3Qn23QvViCnGQZ6qZWvEvRQOg1oUJ0 S9s28WBa9gnnRyHJzISpzEkkTIcHVPIUfII6BTdpymrK2GJ7ey g9TkpQGfvxbHTOK5zDAIiY9jH5ytux2XCnlec47WdOGHCT6Akh LCYnBxI4hAkFZ0 MBsHehgcGPb/JXbxerBEo/5RPhyHk5E/QYeRIjbZFjrVwfJ34FhtFGKdIXYbEg/WXsl6sHfmegMQK1fDNoZIM356QE6GGv6M5FUsanHRNklyADkuD O U1XCCODAMgpMirN5ltC/Cvuh/6QREiGkLQx44Q 9Z2JfNGpkx2ltNjDK1RKIO8f4VawzlVmIlJnENMyVgwcvoyHNY L33C95LEIWMLTMrCFZWvYHUo C AwIMhDvOPFgc/3hANPtiNAmuRhpYCMhzsoVqdX/9HM5owjWnzycVxY5NiGDg0rHOSHgczJj/hDVCfaMM004SJICmOYbIJYqblKYiKUYjN0ONERWp4vrRDzcKew a8FM hKCDmLYBd5m44jMlW/qS5p9QgqackrhC///7xfyHrnjxmFFMTLcaBvczFtRJJMiIiiLY19XBjNOQ0MFQ22nAw l/j4mb2uov58mVvMiH/NWBX8rx8UCxMHaRlHuggSZPHIy3xlly9ZglErxNpdYrZg4MO3H 4I/twJfE9u9dTDTSk9yqyDLKlOXM0ExEWNAVIVAMgQdDHGzVZhNxs I1h2TawxTe kwLSgXAANVVU3gltgZrIfID9QPjU0PsaOo4SDqSC3zN2Rp REF3I27UudkFoJg6RUNJXOUphU4T55Ihvm7weSudXUR2m6HE1s EyXqdjFPu5WDe3TEaY/kxqOKGdbfdJXnZPjMoyq55R6hPnZ8opKlOdqdsI0NGl2OHlSYG Gi/XfHVbYl0khRkOwk8FLJ k3rzNCn NZDXIshJ5mAOHiBnVDl3TSjoAIvAzmQ48LwLkvjYG0jpUiyL7n QCRoj5AYNmBI1uhR1uHuNQ1Sm5NXsRGzV8EVJDgdPsk2NpD6ZB z0hBIoi8MCJgw/vku3fu6j80cNEWWkVBSoRXgpI9VSFuk8bqVsTccXqW6xcUn9jw tcqWO2C0EgcJIFR6xArrTFPtk1h0LSY6iFXsoB/2UFVkAcetvSsge65Yigns7fXx7jqZBNKmvMbYz1EZva8RKjsX0 5oDNtP2XH1EKHXSYaxi9Z5SLCYRsGsngegtKWm/TK0iaqRkpPMmwFGwpV05uQk8Ir1T1YFOS4M71ZFHABM3nK316p 2idlQ5PZtIepwT4nDzRzDN5EHWtampb0ORqahoncdyDYl4hBDh m5XhcDDJA5ykmCCt4za2z7G31bJGlQBGZt0mcGg L6DusevtpgkDibhqgaMXct6mffpC29VKJONUb3NsjfmqRAHhRj ESmu Ze6VT5WTFXxik7YFMlaGYJerTgfCypyRidSJ1VgPkVlGXiJY1m 9wIiKa6LOCW98r9XOYwW9wb/EUqbSlSgyseTC IT5ctVVH/7tCfE1bSjIxgZeh/66JOEBu54itG3baRDnKKMuadiHqcN Ig4fpaRPV4Ggm8 FQR/NkgIkwKE6rjvLcuEhQ3tMlIbAsAg TOKiosKOc3HK/tBffP1QDFryWAjJGHJiiOfA3Ea7Ik4aK6upQCL2ceS8x ZmFSaTe1o AKeVJyVNuVZhOsSjRrZc/pxjKY7bxbzpkC/ZwW8BBaJ8xQWdXUevHM06pRxgsO694cqb7wAeDurVgClTgmbBZ YK6l 6ctlKyr6agtdfW9PUNJHAQBFAaWzFW6MBRNJCHwukPiwLZzmEt vZmDMcGFEQtU JMocfxDZ4bQ x9 Z7yVWQosjMDMHL/70ahD4iSjttdE/n8Kz7eRZUhdjXW4TWsLSK0JgEQQePnEIUFEs8Q0GQ963CabC j8vihbiwJKQqlTjtyqiPfrKe/XIopq5j9Gbuv7BmiUmPyFM9M8nR8I39RRASp6RKt2yn/ 9hzqffBjRSDvWKCZIfaUsJifLilBZdbYOm3ajuJR6hIjnyEttG uN1aC/irnIykUag paFMXtlIrUZz81O6mgrp2fkZKiUOyK rtlexOjHgZdKjgsDqVjhVkWQm8SnjvZhVWqezPjEn0Z2JKnatl gUidUtEIfZp/DoMzuJNTofZf6layCi47xFCGSsqnRLCFgR2EDi0EIOP2 JSkdHnvSVLTtDHX7Jsoz2lwIUXwrIpMYhzDwiB rxMlEwabCZsp8cnMePf1lzicnPTBzULRfzcUzvA/NJwCau PZIVD/zypSpvSvyWF0gdFOMU2f/MAOw ESTZzJXiE We clsBNtZv0NJjHzKRlrPOvLaFVsOkGQiCqdR6XY11z1sR/zDyInQ4U4MOPMwOcGa3dj/xRtE28zpm4THlMNWLD8uY2LcbK2tlGitmCnEcTRTM2I1BTU8Ez WPY/nSHVbRxAHYzzuiC6wSehikkOkRDIo1FJm2aiw90b8gjoKzZMu5 wzVp0eEwMIIbARx8JlXQ2G4xT5/ 36CeVE9nhRK6grW085Ipw/GGL6 B/UEhftygJmpPFKQM4FQRuN0grk8asWOvXHnR24VLXbKYM6s4WcY nzRRiQl4JsynfwufCjV0hcMlXjTVuU717Vh32OPP0BNe93bbGM VOM4jVTlDGE14O9unw433sPxd5lgOHOxoSV0M0uD1H aCLweWMf1p8iM7etvaZYimkubMoIU 9yz4auy4qxxPt F iPiKCVgAAYtVp9ZvgI7JOr6JzoTsO8r92gy8kBgL578lCKuJAa 1LkmwfxeqTci 2YdM2UHlFty/q7ASZXrE/NMT3roPYo9slltV88Zl8hVUFmWz98IlOddgHwvnR0vDTnUIx08 C/DBm09D/v0aQv1vzpo8dM2wRZeLF68f6ul0WsZ3Qkj2VTbliho8kqMz6x2 u/bgXQ3REngI4sAcpp1NY7JIkKoQuzyrfknqRbo5flNllTh2u8kf 1ku2FD25Zwjcb KgTPZGFi6shn8O0dhiXu5aGKVsOUjfCMx3AndhzNpC Ih3c36 WU6ApsEtyqM0cuRAiQthRyUuQC6X04p2Q8OBrxLNgodrCFIwTA iewE1xlbu VtxGS0NOUf6Y5iGny2mGG7OjmJ930XjOzqyz9Ph3RLRTFZGqVa trQuMhQA5XnakC2opdWl62FZ3IV/0Ntyl0nwvq yWug8kt7xFDnk8el9N5 sXVAA3Vhfe7/0e6M7a2zc0Mg1eiLzko7dbRCdpYMarl4yfYnkpro4QWyoBjoOG wGI0aokSPvMyvY1rHuyIDovHkY3xclR pip5HucavzONXjDfzb1q64lsnae/jedM9IbAIAvebOOStkSIE9X3yKAGxj76ISjNKha4IAQMCF8y5V UFDV0My9GgBBNgR31Qjzhzpca1D3KNmjpgZQRgpXdEJm4yc5Gv hBTbtSLIMSBeEwHIIPAziIFSOjvJhHRUXubdqcNWshqNrQmABB MaHbtLL5wLpUJSiCLDJ2WBnUTCZ2Smzc1qtbPA/t1b2BdN81eFHaY02KflSoFCEQF4EHgZxYGZSH0KX09WjoXJCgj mAYnvooVq8fmJzo5sXMgpHCCgIcH8LeW0QlJh0WRAB76yBkhN9 PI0ZPFcS3z4pmGgQ3Mf0RMiPEWbSDmmRtADv3xYqTxoYxj4otl hq2bHk93G26ujZvoCbnRSFIARyIfBgiENQ2/kIvVd1VMSnoR3mQKWGxvFAfikwFyoUiBDIiUB4LLWgDULOtCmY jkBkC1BF52MP9QPDd0/0KMXu5mP0D5n8iNnxFEmFbZ1kfpmzSIIZYS/agZOo9ukYc83YNCMevSYElkDgYRGHJYCgqIRAcQS4L4BCjoeK5 0IxOALsc/HBoqCE6qv0L8 uCq8r779R5G RfIukbwq7SJ4UhxBYFgEiDssiSPEJAULgQSLwn f/hSJ/i4BQJH1T2EXypDiEwLIIEHFYFkGKTwgQAoQAIUAI/EIIEHH4hRqbqkoIEAKEACFACCyLABGHZRGk IQAIUAIEAKEwC EABGHX6ixqaqEACFACBAChMCyCBBxWBZBik8IEAKEACFACPxCC BBx IUam6pKCBAChAAhQAgsiwARh2URpPiEACFACBAChMAvhAARh1 osamqhAAhQAgQAoTAsggQcVgWQYpPCBAChAAhQAj8QggQcfiFG puqSggQAoQAIUAILIsAEYdlEaT4hAAhQAgQAoTAL4QAEYdfqLG pqoQAIUAIEAKEwLIIEHFYFkGKTwgQAoQAIUAI/EIIEHH4hRqbqkoIEAKEACFACCyLABGHZRGk IQAIUAIEAKEwC EABGHX6ixb7Oq40MHjqP tTFeOEMP43cNVB 5QZr/Q0vXQe10vnDKDyLiRRuus4PO5YOozYOuxPjQhfO4g8mDrmWRyo 3Rjo1n53BxSYGfY3RfVrHtMtnzP2IyqIb jyJle3hhb6v/EXEo2Ffmp7VY51Qny/DafVRB7WUH/fMpvJuCGWxwcH8 Qe9FONk7joE4XI/RfuLC2aqi88VPqekM/Rcuqm8n8L73UBVC5sX/hjK/vhPikKvsKVVa8eO8wiBPX9XJHuu/91fYzj7UUXJcbP8xwGZQxzHaroOdt9m0IUm8Vblyf9tkoa5942 N 2cN MNk7MBGHXG191ce W0Xn0sPsfVXK5f/5P8v8 o5wuxqgvuXAfVTH4E6JS/7 p7aj93WA9kGFkzEHpd0aGu GmHnA5HgnWLgRcVARy3t9PcPwteicDmrvp/A8L/y7mmB42sY Xy07WzV0zjdDzOWtvjXc9x4qwQSfJA7ex7oc3CZhwdKdvGW4Nj D0wlxCAVJC4 z/w hVKEzvgjjkKbsVl1W99EdouQ4q72e5UvS9Gcbv9uEKAvZ6GPVV 3mfn34ZoPxeE746EbWZtJuhsicn0vpZRr4R/3oLrVND7rj9Pu/OvJugrcsXZ62B85SGNYqelsynPZ 8roTxIaBzytPUEnV0HzsshQlExw CgBGergeH/O0Iz6O93008mxyUp5 5CVon2L9r/AB/jowpcx0X1aIjpnM1pM0w dlBjY88toeSGGl8iDgLlor8/ qhZV8AeJm rXGCHK iHKgA06CQuSeIAuWqvoXtpQINPis7THkzToliV3clgzCq7BsLt 3RQXBqwsino4IaR5WVn9mCDeAI1D5a/hBmgcfIxeu0jry6k9RI6fh78lJzVihj4pNA5pbR2OgzQCLfr73 RAHCI3DkyaGd6ZxKN7/vE NYL4qmzRkUj6EGiIiDqkjOONFrgHuY3woNBMu9j/8ApoHiYuBOGRAiot2yNT3 saJ4U6JQ1bZ1/LeD7Uuz8zEKr0IQpCa1cIiXiiM70jYikI8lF8/XPVWT0wU2FJJOX5 beJgQSh4ZZcFor//wn25cP bofcs1Oi1L1LQv yE28WHYxBxSMEo83HuAc5Vakw74TYw/JmZ8mYHkLgUJw5yBULEwdwHCgsDkYwQpHbiAEzQefwLC1sB1wp /X bcJxq7m0KmaUcP0QcJCaJizn6e7ZtS9Hff92 XLz/CcwctD4nAOcPOO6bRhxmp2yvtuiExFZp4f5tKpNKw8n2vMAAV/fHC69AbGW4j 8kLkXbCSDiYG9QpkpcbCshEgom2xKG 51s/9iru8FvPQxfOnBSCLC1YnL8EHFIx4mIQzo27M0i/W8SGPIyY2n31SjVriaQ0ZtCHPyfE/T/YkYbTuE9w5BsZKhg7K1gfltkgCthnRdxi3AP048dNJ5vSwM2di qjfjzCXDuREQ0WYQkfCPv5SDmOVEJ5r4n V25ZmCh53ryiiPOLPtoHZZS4PYfIW/tV9yhlXVXioExcPJ1o2yZZLy1tRfja1ZNsvEwxOKyjIgxTHYZH A92zGTegiuolt0Us9XL/ZIZXtrIDiXTcdnD0LrRMFriVUD7oYLyUtsnD4GDByUitg9pWAR xhuqnEYT5C71UdZWmYmNLHxDaTwJPjMD/voL7LjMVKqB6P4cfDsfCyjSfoPq2govw1P80jQhlLW2nNQFjOz rraONL6EY r17P4eNDzTLn7OUDdWXDil MnGV/0f1kv1pa8z4ft42L7Sd1gjB3vwy7aXwDMR jwsV161sH4WqlP3naXUTwUxV8uFJQ KZ Z2lrBRmIgwml4i/paNA6B3KxF/drdRuWgjf5Fcjs5USYlT1GO8rspkCgfxznAKCnnAhl4M8dIOXr uPqqieTpNnbgl3LaLhfoft4ngdSv/2cc0bRoB7vdWhbHBpJCxIRe Y0JKHOFjDXxXGgfNOE3TmIRHDx2njv4Pbizoz WJDVdaDEd19ZRjTJUXddRf9QLLa2b9Oj5pohIccXKxfxrfWy2e 1/QkNO7ceTnALCiej/lZK8T0P5oYXvGTJKrAkYNHJQ4AbnzMRFxtkAM t 6fvudHXX/rYSpOqXiREaUQnLrwj9o6qPtuC8MrHufGw R9eKKgdNDHTCViwQRWRvtct1qP kwN/SuOu6XsQQhfYMsIagv9D3VUfm jfzbCSFgkswFZ2DYhandwYVD/aBnNSnD9UgjS2FYFw e0EbRnGqZs/FSOx/JYcdT/ykk/EhoODbSP9tE8GWMs2pWdlmF9xZtGx3afdjFVC vPMXjpwH3exvBbVFe2eEg/6uth9Cq0JWLkJDgCrbS987yLyU/eV2V3Em2Wf ypxbRdhxrGOgaLEEU5fpLEgeXp/xiiFRixMsJVR Ogg G3OTxvjukZt353HJQPx7HJx8fsn h0TeOwjf2/ehh/7kkj78ZZCI4YA7nbHYvgr2gYFeIQ1DG1rX1 ImiK3m/hYlA70SbbVvR3M3EIDS8duC96mPzkkaTcdVE5GmsLjWAecvfR/yYzCJpfLkoftyLS5UcyxzTneOfRnFT7u4/28yoa7wYYnQ/RE4tjx0XzXz0vW3 Lv1u4/wXHW0NcQ0JUQvVlNxiH8dJsjI2DJBF5iUMAQhnt064cGHdHHFS 2uY8BJ7Wh6pk1VPQs6ATeEI2A cWeBy 5gVwg0Ccx4QBAGLA4ZbQVXwmF85JliB8n4ytfx4Fx20UKvhhxC Moe4WCaqLLaOJU4/BjwM HKZC9Hk4/xm53A6HLnjSJMGXE4GGgCIjj1wYVy7Z848bKXHZ9b/AiWgbRJfxSLO21aWBgEOAhBqgoF/TrZHszeIQzjHul CCZvQzzjz4OsJA5ltC9CceN/6QSEtnSgaNuuR2iaSO5VH7XddiSIZTuq2p1Y37rsYCcYL02MNA kn6uCida69QOHxoJbDes3HR7xvWeMoL X4MRMHFlIeY/wj1n/Zy/kADYFrwhh7jJZYUQpi4U/QCXyrCJ8DAjMH8fZNbfcF8A KKnzixIhDgIbUTMXaOniZMRalhi1JHPwvfOJWJ/sgTfbfLLKdUMY/k0s7x/oYgJxkd9D6rPctdaGYnHNm6HPS4yT6ebStHh0zlYXLebFk//s5QvtZdJxUaFSYW4H2x6mUlw TOARHR7gAVwZishFztoUpmJJuUujGI0QdXduj5hOe 6SDidb3IkFvKnPqBBpkGxELbWIsmtcX5p2QTRzJwSfyN 2XR q64gN MeKgqNjS9uakYFOM1S7asVMuygmYvb7hOGjUhsb2tgq6GXpPw0 l4sZUEz9uggYr3NPN91J8c1Y/D1QSDo1CrlKyTj8kRW8WXUP oq2 t7WTFQS dWNlKI8LgyOt pOnRgyvbQnrfmn/Y56RNfw5Y2qzoeIiXJe2ey4XGp0hbkhbU DyHXJH4myZclVgkPFZG/cAkV8LyFG/3hfBnHGftxCE6OZDmB0USSrclSej8dD/c2pENJrRVDrTFiHxvw9nSJ5lGKTCqLb4lL7Netv/xhLxvw2ALPL5F7T4JSf0DJA5ho0pVnTIQ0weLhD3/hZJuUujGk4lYvNGjogh 42F63kf798jewVRmMXGn5RsN5MiRkshC/mblJXwqJBzYRMTkfmgcIqOeNDzYCkCstCLbColEcBFNYiatBQt iH/CRrUN88soRVy9K8o5rLBYjHSy5SJAlyV6GjYNSGv/HBAO2HyvsHUzavwLEIXA4I44r7zbRelmRWgol2 gyLW2p0YlrHARhS2ocokT5VdZ4SEQwP5idMA G8XKYwxqf5pAr1gmXJSpJf1zDFfUDk1wxlifYHslo9wXxt9Yjr a2DQmaMRdnfY4ue QD7XOOSWn m8QrCqPYJOjLGLQotiA3njLJb661lYrxZuv/FU/XnGJ 2QwdQHDv3xeB 2ziodZCdzCSsZMBw1ei UFaMykBM7SwyfoELJd30CYunx4/RBWofQ/mZAWKH Vt/tI/26Riz65H0524qcxZxiCax2MBh01 BvPzLDqpuuBcoDGWEjYNgngnEJC7FJ9CsNjbWW Zns2GJBnJc/RqU359w50cOklsUoobLDPiMuCKLlN/lhUFU/yRxAGb/WE5VeDMMT5rYf7Qt9ztZ LS HPU9U/ubKhitAjPVsxahOvsU2mqUXw 5UbGHqbRvGRg0SGFZiowHU n1Z7wuaZovPbD5TunPaXJFjpMUjUOk9YuPiagfmOSKVqCC7b4I/tZ6WNo6k8SnEQeZZlIuyror BsXGXJb1LRFIVKx4ZwhC2QZ844fkSf7XUH/U5NTr6 n6PIjsI5TeVjEIVg1xveNlI6QOVhUoLKulXTTBrhMQqrKY3YB1 xN0Ale/LvaZ22oZwdbxAOMEKuOqe8HKAFkwL3gjtP4j2g9nVr Nd/ETH0rmEhdTx7cPGilIDOSK5WCst8zPdv44wjOpohSq2SzjRXvZ 7RNmRlwFvuRlKAzc1 lHpJJx4k i puIQzy0uBeTgcMMTpXdCms7FRZ8zAalDFfsyyeMekVp1H5t6lu A/70nV5SM2JR269q rJISsOh40BKJ3QQr7xzajVg07Vbpz2lyReJ/S8RhoXZnmoki N/FVoXsm2laRWgnI5IavjkG/Fs8tiOLqoYvOedkyAJZRnMf1/pK/GaJ/sf6VMKOI56 Mo89nK2KwFjF0CGUgZhsxDgyBe6VdNMGuEiNfRgkWKG5TYzkCY Robz7ZCYWgVyZ kVjaBKq8l/t0UmW6YF4/hmjs7qB1HlEaJRvzpcTF1PHtg0YKxCLEAcpWhWLQpBcu2qqICw NpLJXprMde9lsjDsG3P5acjOQKLHaqQgdJv5PqZ8UuhIeQ7WSa uAoKvtlpHfXTGbzPrdDAkVmvi9MseolSbRxYMP yi6pbQy8trpbWguNBSyN5ExgtKnvjyRA5nsjxk24cacWfZSEFf NywWciVuCZCKdeC7V4M/zA/az2s/ShjLMr HpOfylZFqpMjuVURxw5gW8CB3ZcmxxXs5KUN54yyW stMzBeLNP/grbI7LuRHH0YxEE1hoxDqgzENOLgfZtgWvTolJKulTjIjuhCN5 iKOlcyvngX6/i8bsaVt6y3IhTlKlWkZxJG4l0yr9CKuuB rcRlXcQhqq TpiKWgjRm86FsUVQTH42aoPNSdX29zIDPiCvbLnkRtIFrwjIZN v2JaOP8xEEKde34cJiDfLckcWAawoo0 FSMU3dTPkOdKlS90OFSyjdOkrhEeBQde8m0xJPQjsk1YSKC5Pm V48c0VsMErPgzhXVgZ2HSoEX1TpOFMu1C7V4U/xz1SG1rFjdrPIl6xmVatC2W1DyGZZLO uKGpXKLwnBUkh2V1tpd5G8iaBllt9Y7LKP5/ X6n2h343cqRIZyy72xgVsVvyn2C0GFPAz/dLH9F/vsJz rrf5 jc4pt86Sfgcki4wdXxRYpf4qAzytE2IuzlyXglWVnpZlpSzJhk GDomgcTH4e2DGhwLhHW7ktlpc4flXaa6LOC3mLAAAgAElEQVT3 cYTROf 7mGLOMNZOgvDaSVxMk5190IjOGzkE0hFLJUxyUJvwio44xQdF CVOk4DlqzZN82Ev1oHJYTBhF6kSDLu1URGdi2MI4SYmt7ebzVe aO/CYLlFXxMQ8gttGXyCpGTxs3ypW2rgk9cjovKH53Qf4boq5ez4O y/r/rwsGmpxPhhp4lyaS94AQNy6i7vK0aOnxzEwUSwrsdoBcdoo OwEYRRP0glDvKESpF2L4p/WCI53rVJl5fW2o8yxmKaxoH13ozjmOH3GuKLPFa/0PtwUjsMBGRDq4MN54yyW sdtWTiasn F433Mhqf4kfRw9yYJptpXJgc3QCNgw9vrjp/KaPFPAHKWStqiGA7gFt Wq9lI4sO7wRbCcnVR6J5wgc3PqaKMxXHraL9cSKJy xyiP5hLfC26D5J8 So7K27hesDqxT5i2UX/TRZt/cIQZezFCpAo MYE6TFC GWLOJ3Dv2yB0DuPGrdMXzOt6gu6e4UyvxLiE onu5Wz IexcjrMD5vVP4xY/R1yoOXCZUym5bcMcRHkYcX8LzuPQuZQW15ugwzFx9phDH71thC FnsB8vHED5c4z4ccPyn0PdQE7xd9G51NNiZRkyN UqcbCVHT6mfzNretaP2Jc/Y1s7P4fcZ4GDnVdRe8VyTd4GwiBuGZ8MZn1y42OuOJ1xHjfQv5 xr/ckYX5IxB XXg ATu/NvI/T aqL7jrexu4/eJXM JFoqiYN4E XByhM6KtpmR0PVAMzR1j/i0 usb02U9z5mJ9wo06mic6E77sLVEE3mj0D2zXBMy3u3gta/ol0WHA9RJRJXwXZkfJWaCJXxwPd0ubLbwuBbsq3khMvsOA6YE6 MwXf/HGN1gD76E oek8Pe/dlHl NT VrFVyrVQuwPF8GfjnTn64u3FxrtwgBcUJaOtlbHIxtNM60SA96 Wj11MjjYCw4dAcQDHvxH y48fJLxmLCdP4rSF/ii6TS3JOCW09xJeTq2/HSh8GYJUFyfGjtIz1cun FxAWV9oaVf7oYsBJtzefYviujnIw34wCW7x7TRzUASIFgCoYlM ZKRVVh8CaWzfbm2LfG2QSf5xOomWVymNvXSuDRccAEdGrB2AsP 4 N9bHPDMNVdLCvXfuA62cX28wYG36OEBHGonYwxOlbcAW VUT8cpLgKXSCvn1OMTjtovqii/qqDzjH7a6LOXAI/EUdGxf57xLK1tuKTryiz9k74iJAsOybs fs0zBPtGXc5nepGlhk5xfMy3Ocpu9K/tLrliRs1qfFqWWGQhltYTpNGSC G/62PpnAGs1VG7ZVwQzvD8FU1dEPO hwTjmk4iDbmSSfLFJXD2EcYjmlpK M/OCp60kadeeJ7w/vqmwZqrK8GLq9Z 6r2GguMBx0e5S7UDGUalykx4pfGuktZp6vcJYZvhpieNlEVLtb d8OTLSDFkDfNJX1yZFkuF2p1XpBD KeM9KEtGW6fiFIy3tHpGfUziHnc5zfo385L4XZBLETLS1mrjW7 YNlxtBX7Tnn1b2QI5l1FuUxvy7fP8LNKaBZ1vmOryH5kElcscd YNPBQPmUwb0mDmaQCj5VGiQx0RRM6r4EFx3QNOhXVcb5GT/edqi7X1XTl8fyFAGuvqfrZRAYBx d2Xkb81i3TJIPMq6PyTvmxMrFfqpxbLS9citj5oI5S1tSM1Sgb SRxuBfj7h7gXwC7Bxl0zf2PYUjEYQN70u0Th5DBBl4jbfu8YuV g2uveQFzvVZHvQBjcq/rnLYx0jR7fk9cTEJNtup8OPXyRu/GhC2fZbYoCGYq6qOrxAtFXG/Qe4L/aCm1eauvufwwhIg6b108wfhOqx25l9RTgIYiDfRUVahzEVsUGA nlvi8xPiuQ JXBvK3L7BZMTl 2jUkLjoG5VrKho3MNqqoH0irJRk7lXmr67xl8F5le8voP x2Am4rBpnU0xDHL2OsGXMe12FItVULpV3aqhcz7TDHz84EucbC sjaUi0WG4US0OACwOjS28tIN2obqsDQ SY4afPDLsCA9l0a/FlUPTPW3A124llUssR15 hJzz4PW4ajSdzpLLCINEx2rvAf4UV2cik1t7/OEoPnzhsZHcwFTrN8IZpHwzGP6YkCj7zvrMPndQU4zKWFzP rKFx3MdYs4QumDgFT0Ug/NDNLayOU3Pc/BfMdXT7oIKKMBQMjNdKKD to3kyLO6nJRck/Lsty3wuPVc YSCxRZk00tONJwskubKgd4P/yoq/oQmtt/ pIBFxUNGga0KAECAECAFCgBCwIkDEwQoPvSQECAFCgBAgBAgBF QEiDioadE0IEAKEACFACBACVgSIOFjhoZeEACFACBAChAAhoCJ AxEFFg64JAUKAECAECAFCwIoAEQcrPPSSECAECAFCgBAgBFQEi DioaNA1IUAIEAKEACFACFgRIOJghYdeEgKEACFACBAChICKABE HFQ26JgQIAUKAECAECAErAkQcrPDQS0KAECAECAFCgBBQESDio KJB14QAIUAIEAKEACFgRYCIgxUeekkIEAKEACFACBACKgJEHFQ 06JoQIAQIAUKAECAErAgQcbDCQy8JAUKAECAECAFCQEWAiIOKB l0TAoQAIUAIEAKEgBUBIg5WeOglIUAIEAKEACFACKgIEHFQ0aB rQmBRBH70UXMc1D96i6ZA8TYFAd7WjuNA/NVO5wuW3sPsrIvGXhn1hdNYMOtFo/3oo75bQ PdEDPq7ouiuNHxiDgUbL7xYSQshNCIfmvo/yiYIAVfCoHZhzpKjovtPwZYVHQvVQAeeX5ag M0MCwiSG/mGL1roLZbCicgdxuVgzb6F3Pg5wB1p43xKgpHaaweAZ9N C2UOXlYiDh4E3Seu3B2G hfevBXX8pbS9H/OUH/rwpct4LWv0U6/a0ViRJeIwJEHBYA27 aoP 6LFcbzl4H46vNGvgLVPseRpmgsyWI3F2Sthl6zxw4r0b5hf/VAHVW9t0GehczeJ6H bcRekwYOw5KW4xMEHG4h51OKZKP0auw/xUmDtdjtHdZ 7cxvlaS3KhLH NDJgfLaF9sEu3ZKJDvZWGJOCzaLIq6srDQWDTPXy3eRZuTs/QJVGgcKn8N707j8L2HquOg W9e4TlBh00abgPDn8lGnZ3uB TBceJkaI7 3oITVTKbX eJHKtxPJeHQGggi8kARjjcYMLtXC5fhrtNgZPmlL58t2Wj3G8L ASIOiyIrhZGDYkJj0Qx/wXg5iMN9QGX2vgLHbWGUkzf4562QGOz1U8iOh FLNrHEJzoiDgu1txyrcTwXSk2LtBBxuOyEWxwHAzwEJb9/1ggI/s7xRMOGbh4uAkQcFm1bKYyIOCwKYWa8jSAOM/SeOnBf59 mCO0hHDi/9TFLA GiDZeIQxo6xZ7LsXo/iMP4kJFCB41P WnD7B hhWrmJqh5QZr// 19v2sby9f3/hMvbCtw8RhSXHcRPE0EKSJIcQUuruAWRtwiiFt8ESmCCC YJYURKYK4RRAuLshFQCkC6 KC3ARkHgJyEZCLgPxAChUulpcUW7j4vMzu/N7Z1S/rxpZPwNFqNTtz5nPmx2dmzjl73kfnRQ1leeznwX9UQe1FG73T6 XxyEw/RYrYeS5DnRWWjdHcTgXtGHKbo/ 7DO8wzGVMrMmWwKM7AxWf tvdSKpKDERGHpXBbJvF9IA4XHex5PoLzxSs2 1DnRzBV9L7lPTdC4NsTnWrftMuVh5vjvuyrNp6OtEveWn7Hgem VjUU19K/mFHYTG3Yv6Zh2S MXK/rHGN391DC3/FbsFsSYaUafrEz/SRtDx5Gakn6K/q sTsv1A/U8Xd03BO4JcYgRXfTRepIy9cr7vHXaGJ1fBEHI 7yljicHI4s4aPd18qImlhnC/1RQear9GefzESYfAzSe7PJzbh 7z5vonuk A2oCEWXUP8yAaIL yyp2fbZiaGBwBcjVrXAd46RrdtZF8zkvY6eMxtFIrSxmQ3RfpP mwwWD3tw5GBQNH9HWA4KCSlJsMNI qaL4bYnaT0x2iCQaHDVQepfr0dsqovexjwhdgGZmF7PyTYZlJ4 wcQQx8wQmA84yP4ggQfVq5YWZUeN9D5vPiqz1Wb8dEePH/JNsVtIhLd VUEhm5dpdj1sdp2cuSxeJswSkh0ra02dc8OI6EtA5 EuS5TTFlbbaF/Kc5seFsWXiM7VbROJvkGpLaXiVdC SDA4Guejuy UkJ5v4W SC Jp4UXbxtZ8mXn56E0x 1waeLwrYdKUn4732MmZwxJ /qSbc3Qof5lhgFbhIl Yu1 Je1a/MY 5xyrCBz2JAHRy6LrbUPgjhOH7GDIGnq2wwu1jND2auh9jRIrdW apnv0Tg5p4ZsVPrXPb8sTfhwiYmxXrcP8dYHhtlXkTY/qplaxU6 8nasLGFIODEjw mSRP3cwQJh4cPipvRsagG50Fyh3sdYDGbx2ElwO0eYcvv5sklY u/h2gzYzx2/zDE6E0V1RddDM6GCI9bqCQrIA lV0PMzgNUGVH5OMTwtCfJGrP HlvVYJkL48TqmyFm/HexYvGfZC3G44sOqozYPGkj/M4fuB6izQifsDCPud5O23xgayPUdBlzQsJcwnpy8LMH1Bhqe9d D8BGk/qCE5CDM8G6PCVlucVrfrntY2UqC5/tius0dWE5j9iso0wzbGwj5P6T9BLVnYeaqzdSEyUYhZtE0p3Hv zfexiLNhqb7c2Ysm8ijN LLfMa p9zMPVr6F1OMfijgvphH HZEIOjGkpJu/SRkFwbWuZlwBYG3DUx TmacP2W0PhgLRZ cFdG5g54Okv7xU2E4es9ZeV/E6cYfe0lMTbYKt8YGxRsgCjfK6N9OoVoY9FFD3XWP3Yazh0CMW HaY4BdPfn9M2/TT3v5x1QyMQBtnEknebud64mXuJ4NUOfjhCvf6FNqt5D xtppHQN97WIVJYn8i1Abz6xE9HVrELjjxEHHWZGI3E6adLLbPw PUpZDXWod2yiNXlTkTE9viNlh8jPEb5trkO6zzxU5KGaYVttgi ZIO/OC fcfJRQeeLGhllx3a4TkUfG3LlUT40yQl hGjyAab9WdY uYi/pMTFd7ghihWL2gIFcB2iKbZpjXgXjPClk6gxqcgVY8FgWZhG5a vwEXXg1uCeh5VXSckxxZ6lE5H/vM8Yk OG3KVRA7SPyh9dDJ2D9AJ9AIu1CaE775e2wx1wqrw3/rYmbG03J4upaKfsvLuemWgnf1XSdmatbgGx nX0lSSehe2BEnHj0ewiYvSak7Hftbgesq/mHVWI8j3UMvUF4s9t7LH26cBqWeIg 2GuYazVbqTsvF635aIbqX6dtL1fOtqOHZAlDnnYpfIuXS rmvT1fiGwXcThSwDf6gAbU4fWoZ3EAREGB2lnz65IYwxfldA UxN7GvCHDZCuSVL5i5uT3CITSYpAYceWdXENDnlliPq5zzXjf1 rpJKHpQ5CJTLwDWb41iReSAq7ZwjRqe10dFakWkXhDsAnBQXxU qvyrxMhNq19 yoJf4hlGJwHq4tiGEyjPc6yykacLPf9F0ijSlHfsJyeOjMFbMa ZiInXaIeXpKiFgHjznZJoan7LJTRoTivSevUhQdfd0vcj25Wrf gPRyyeQncFWEqHpsEilRX/cYIJ5Xn4X9UCVTV1L2WyYOfLcwPdaso3uhjUUAZF V7dHGWomYXAndGkeGVhr6ujUIbBVxSCYr5 CzAX1pHTpv0JADkj34slXUM3OrUhrM/drDRG5Bq6OW8BUfOIytQDVQ5skgal44YMm6uAbWnDLkVqe1/Stkl8cMIpqiGnyzsoojmgq6ul 7GIyKVlmFaYonuUJMBHB5n/EQbd9D3sSb91jR/egyRPePNABUugNRRqDtGrGV fw4Dgukkbrz8o06r9IQ2onBG7MPkf KMRUT6TLEYfyGH u9CrXjF9H21fGMIM3jt w4wk00xNFZ5Z2yeFHb/a72DcjyC8YO504GAFHfbJuWgBkXS7c52TdvnzgYgulfrsTRjij TR/3EJEx68uS6sB9mUtONe47AVhGHpFMesnP6PoKDsjxT3X3SSM6P c431VlGi1qHzBw01WervMJgeVzPvNJCDl2T4otNan8bgtsAkwe tWOGDJurgG1pwy2O7OPFmT33me2mRlH3nkwr/IYFSYpniSK8QkV6j0h5QUVgq8IuZkUPBzdMrsX7jejd2QHF0Ye S2QRmLm0jfPTLYJz7JJKMZUTKSLEwd2TGC1cVF3 zMx7NXSv87zrjIA0ewEXPVVeDll5lnJelkranE/fwwwZVm6zWl6SMmka0fSLGOdb8w Sdg8JeXt1NCZa7wLQLapzcq3Tt3o2dtDYKuIQ9qJy2iejBHxnb ckpvqfaXhol7HeylBqHbpo0GAkIemAcuuURQ3MBguSxMEgBvOk U4NekQwsl8IBS9aleGA1ypDEwfWMQ26NOCwcYXGRwagwTfEkV4 iJowrqFjtq8uFZu0bq96IrJlMDgwIvFWjHXOb2/SL6XiCNxKzAJVC2CTsiZjGmYiJ1TsKyXH1y0YhArpu1jqeW3iB VehrrWtbF1VYVXl4BEZH1sowaxX2jb1jF61 XbnNSdkGudOz0nNe7jr720XqWumayGA6Nlz0MLrjR6QJZL12vB fKkJHcXgS0iDsxSvYrgs3lWl0KvjL183WhqHb1oHbpw0OBb2mz Ll9k0MENE 5yUiSGPKiTBWEQ4NegVyrAJ4iCJwKLGgWPuv77E9r5zorFwKUx TPMmtPNjxgDcuPVrSOb6mMs17dvo3e2mWvR2/iL4XSCN15yF390ceVdi7KsWYiol0ceKgHRUYx3AO6PgtSbKtST z3CdlXXcRBKz9jtKlylEcVFlkR9Z3X/0RO0vanoCyRNvmUsm IONxMMWDvR9mpITgZYiK8awwh5n RfWlBHc7PkVLcZQS2iDgUwyw7rJed6KLLMSaFK0BH3lqHnjdoS EOjgwDBs5zVpvTCsAdqrewfQ7QPhPcEu7/AJMEflx3btaMh6 IaWPPKmG9gB8QYvhZubHyVzibD3JU6S99Ubl FpIBXrDBN8SRXiIkGu32ZGg66sLJTur5zmebE9heGm JcP80pTxd6OYukma876WmTIbLFmIqJdBniIG2Bco0TAXzrocE9 flR6hxcGhyL p43mR 6aUti lzOOlAaavBxR33ljgNSQjOOw4M6BlH0DxOEqRJO5aT9pof/PEMOzOX9f8ncgBA5me5W1postQ B EgeHy9RcvWgdUHf5Yyv99KzeNkSbk6OW39xBQ5KCotDE4sU3um ulLgPbUalYRkqLTBJpHoWTpKyLazLML4ORsQQ7h sdKzU D1CRbqIARIx z21sxc72K7o7qCQFOWSLFSLTuAbi4kmuEBMdeuM6QvjC3gkwEs z5onZe/OcdjJ1xG/JegqV0kfXUEcWqNEXtcp47ZvK2T89Xngwie80d0 WpIiaQZYgDoIhMxh04KZdFjK1ob2Dk LCohnr7EjJGIVp6DBHZvrOLhvQRdvyRGmg63TFFO39suiyyZ0V 9i7AWYqWfS0SOZA9I2QVxcAeOSo1CWXyUFkLD1dksXX77PkjjU 9h2JEXfXYuOJEN1fLTwMaQUhC7uIwL3gzjEEWYiEAtr2I/bCK8iacewEPBaB1SdnE8CvLOo 3NyjCNMZOz4VJ7B5UwGjck LVwX8wYu/oQIasMGxOdt9M8mmDEvhatR8rplY1Jlj1yHaPHgTXsvw9zgQbi JECZv42O 6GxgMY9zon 4nzqbKD5YqwoRnIkP0hNjoosxflvl5KGKNtvqnDFr ClGLLCUPnjzKooBjrkb1o7CNP1sguFxE9WDgRkUR/M1T/A4HSI86aDxl7CYjzE95lv6XhWdc/PV5vHXbvLWSrblX/trjEiPZDkHk6wO R0eV0A3ds1N6/yBT y n ImtogT3CJMz/tos BhOw30ZARGlZH0KPDKaLwbJMGsei8DDMRksWibYO54n5pJADEj ANT1GP3EJshH9e3YCDjGpCjENJ6ix9/e6T2zo43quiojODN1BbH69TyUD7oYXIhXjYfo7O9ahBmAeC05e wX5Pgt8NkMUzTA566HJdvWMcM7KSNl73EiDm33soXWoxXqQfU8 PABVjdhYkActYYKrQyJNFIh2jw16nzsaP/S7GC 1aqp03e/dCaRlAErxqyoO/CdLAPn1U36T9RvViRRaZLAut iXh1vOec51HHMS7Kop2jIzK0Zf7jsAdJw5mh0g6qMWI01VPjPE Rc2MroSG2J23NSN9vM 5AfNFFbWdxpi5WGC5Zsm8zVEIk26uZbV/1u7qyw966Qk6rlU5GDtvALGeASElSDr58gJArcifmmsRLhpxmI ao7MqQ1C vbQPBRj6Cp8mYRNqsixgELjf2yh/AqdqzE KDHLe F26KJD99RKcREle26SrfwC3ZAXA8Z9xjmqb0LZiP0j5qo6eHFn zTQOi4I183eL6B7DD1vosOMgbXVr1lnFi20wPvADjnNwn /6CL8ZsSMNI7FzPz5Tk8Opmn/VDs/xrP2RLRsyGkW7vqoabaPw4EMXa7Dzvp5Q4S 9ndRfdFB/4tdR0ffy/HIWrRv6DLIa7HzZgSAk7/mt22rH qGs4yQs5gMCb5F hbF5OjL0E9BeSIb9imOgff03UI9AV1vHQJ3nDgsirfa/vVyjB ld4MdU2HRIigdISBsSsgAjNrCWgiIY0k7EuxamSYPs6Bk8wxv1 y9Fz4EfM82x2dGfoOv7j8CWEIcI4Z/pGaVzm 7HKH0XAjtbZy Don EwCoI8OOuwi3mVfKlZx4eAuzdGMwwUbyf5TYQYJ4wfgtD4zjxN jLOy0O8c6Ws2Z/kpaX724TAlhAH9orY9CU5/vMA4aU6P43YS5 St2qW0JgX/WybNEt1uXUE0l2rOaF3b71UynBrEWD2Q9qLvZTNwvI1ji97aDy qomOFjl4 p8WeSOLjMDdO9pKxf wjn8XyoFT3F4HtIQ5MBzdp3H/1Smr2eukKGod9jGij4f620jshebol678aZgwG74R4JMQ9RSDC9 LSL5n4ZjZMVByn28rhnbYQrPr40cN/7aMx53fjSedID9wqB7SIO9wp6EvZeIZD433OjxnslOAl7nxC4i v4flv1btn7L5m nX7Y8Sr99CBBx2D6dUo0IAULgniLwf8/ B8v LVvVZfO30y9bHqXfPgSIOGyfTqlGhAAhQAgQAoTAxhAg4rAxaC ljQoAQIAQIAUJg xAg4rB9OqUaEQKEACFACBACG0OAiMPGoKWMCQFCgBAgBAiB7UO AiMP26ZRqRAgQAoQAIUAIbAwBIg4bg5YyJgQIAUKAECAEtg8BI g7bp1OqESFACBAChAAhsDEEiDhsDFrKmBAgBAgBQoAQ2D4EiDh sn06pRoQAIUAIEAKEwMYQIOKwMWgpY0KAECAECAFCYPsQIOKwf TqlGhEChAAhQAgQAhtDgIjDxqCljAkBQoAQIAQIge1DgIjD9um UakQIEAKEACFACGwMASIOG4OWMiYECAFCgBAgBLYPASIO26dTq hEhQAgQAoQAIbAxBIg4bAzah5DxCIHnwdP/DkerV/x6hO6LKnZ9luf/ga/n63moncxWz3sLnhwd vB 6WC8BXWZW4XvfdRI/womjkfjY6Tu3YGr0aHV/70Aa4wAd6BGGxThjupwlRpvPXGILkP0XjdRe1xC6594FYzmPBN hetpD66DCJzwPnr Lyn4T3dMJopspes88BOdzsrmvP9/EmF30UE8mew eizhcDdDY8eA/amDwPaeiV33U/So6FxGm76uSjLTetlHmE8hPIQ4/Rgie PB2quh82UT7ycEjc3uEwPew93Y bcgO5vrgXkM/TweZMn/2jRjRRVcSiJ i/58NAS9/dlKD5zURLsMbbmYYvkvHvoTcs3HpIED/fAZcD9C4pUk no3R 93nfdZBHBbp/3cE502KsbgOHQsyi0R7no/dJw0EJyPMbjYptTvvrSUO0dc WmzA9ytovAsxmd3 oB9f8jI8H5U/uhhcTBFFEWaXQ/T U0lXzL6ffG4tceDtavq kg4cDuIwPipJIuAe/MfoPPbgvQiRjotTDA5K8HaaCK9jDF mE5/7WXfDvq270ceGlN1Jim6roDn5xGdt F4FvW9zEvKf46sx q/KSvb9DkZXEW6/Fywmz qpIoQvfp7 V5f7Np9MFx/ey Hi uOTtfe4id55dlwq7bA 6ZjkVxX7Ww VZHLL5jm//69a6H16bjkdxlGE6XkPzV8E6W8jjKJkfomuxhgc1VASZOJxE HVv4vFFhKHGJPjRgJq6aCHyTIMfQns4/MAlWSVXUb7H3ch07/rcrt924lDyqbn7Dg8aSF0rHbTSdFD5f3UqQGxgv4ZxAFyx6GG7 sXPmnZjDF/58J724EbICRugbff/FOxyxFr29k/V/7LCbiL9tx6qnrfEjikn4j4j3lmBpidiXLrF3SfZ1rLEAWLHIaf/ZyW8A3fOA066HfVZRbyldZgWItq i QpPXrw9vv4Nw9yt4w4xBi/rSaTdfnPcLlBdpnGcB2iybfmqzmTXZrdDP39lDE aOIwB1vROfImt3m/z8n /v8cD9HyPFSPl6INRBzuv aTGiS7eX4bwwV5qyDi ZMJ28VhRwv/EnG4j3q4ZeKwrA4FZGLscxEHYIyO3JG4RV2Kwgs t4o4xJ/b2GPbN48DjH4U1Hqtn/jqj5WzSGc Dx7EUUXhjkMh3opcEXFwAxX/04LnVRc ppC5yFXg/TYsFYNnXvuQ9d3Kiyl6Tz34rxY/ppB98dd /uIpGZducbKRbe2WVug/W5e3ShyW16Govmj7buKgxk5mw/JvLk7vFXFIt2ZyGmY8QpCwL3 JLT2hniU oxBNfrbkO87zszmlrPDfVGpWhnDvcuMAABjYSURBVM3fkYPVQp jo8qjGnzcxiM6T97ue2/Zds9XhiluRcjAn4nBv28VFB3uev9SkMPtQ59vsRWSTGdsSccht F7dJHFbQoZBLjH1u4sDHhmQ qqH/L9o53AviEF P0RfGhjnnvNKIbcPuaunqLz1 aH5y2zYIpYvP0WsPdtro6wAd6XrIPTEOOhjaB1WyAadlen6QuO Ox54ODMjeQKaF80MHIcZ6ZyMCsq49baDxWRoqlxzW0TibcGFFI Kj6Zp0gXzee70kbDcLnkxEmfyJ3EQZu40ud9BF94GZnfeP0ceY vOo5cnJE0 Z0N0X9RQ3hEYadbjRkJAysnLcdWr/G4CIGvZXP glJPJ5/dBcsY4O9Nw83dRfdnHZJ3dr8T6fcWJX8M4g92q7cp Tgxa0nZljO7TCir63zvdEyTC5GOAxhPVtlhbbL4LMc3pTln9K7 Kp68 sIyunY7Rh/1EFjaNhxgr9VnQ5G6L3sqHaoFdCeb F/tecSlntMu/r GgPrM8v5eLIz9MTbPwqgjPVbvPKERgLPFVbd2DN27qRl2xrmqz ynujbWv/XHjbHMh 7z5vovGuj6hzL7faTpu8adczKnNSHe5lUH6UeIP6jajIG6idAm bZgjROrLABX0iHHR lFw1Vipx1VCKzs/snni9lZh4//JVSPRpaRrY2ph7w KfGRMtzBCymkrjynEUgkLa 91yMgmmBw2ECFNxBvp4zG4eBWDCXHb/c4m3d3gkVgFEYtjZMZV2CM2Sl3O3QZNMVT9KW7Uxv9Dw1UfgvQ Px1i LGDmpgwnzmM55hxH/NYeKoRi2vlPlXOuPdFGL5MrfFZA4uYq89NhPF7blD1vIvxNbfu 1Xqc1JW94xBrzxrbaXFqIRxN0Ps1HVhq7yf8XoRIy1t0HnNiSJ GefkgNYf3fexhf84fiGcLEo8BH5c3IIEeJnH4d/UutAABCJ94vbXXMdRNjKvTiiiNxPUyxZe1zv4v myqqL7oYnA0RHre48awHfxlreKsBpYS4gUEeKbTSG1 1gduFHVZsV9FFH03Wpli9D/qY2sSI6fwv5j5YRvtUm7SEoWlyf4qYu5FFwp13p FcNTn1z9yAT9vY9TyU9lMXQ6VR0V8a6H 324QHX3rvaGitoUtmKM1chiuivwCQdfLK6Fxo5Sx1mU4Me0c68 VokgxijQ82jxmOu0PXEdS jKy27QtfXeIoet9dy2k7ItmZNcLn9Py04xS5tJ6mmYszOAlQTG zIrL3BvK06GkvQ3Zl9XbQCIzlK9sHZa 6uP4HkVzXcDDM9C5fXmWTvUMR/bTtt8nNe8GaJItlkNtjmXq owzVa0fdeOA1vEprFufCiiB5j9uongTR2t4xFG71mfZP22iVD0 2RX6ZPw9xL3YcWAQyonJSRxGaHNyUfm9iebboRrM4hmGb1KDSY 9NGGtu5yhFrrjNpx11GMqGIj/mfd4uP4uG7KN YhnJyRXGXmaQkkSHM0/ZypPtM7bTke5gZO57LcsYS7BbH 0zvXumT0r92MQh Vmt3rOMXa0OnJMbW/vzIDP27/EXPjDok72syFQaptb VngxOTMDcRJDgnWoPbQ/23Urlm/6t iMZQTn5rOqYy/pfy/rEGFwwCbngUF 5M/zLuRgXrBjsWK7knXLsfNhhMfEeYYBJ7 6PkQVpH2SQ5du/TNysIvG8cRaPQHRpyYfIOsYaLwFsu9Z97kQq lS9AsP/htzghd9z74v6jz3M mj2T4997kkQepdlgZT4yQvGSNT1/HMzmbyTHFbl33cNQbLtmZP9izjvP7Py/uvbFCztD3oecUYv2FkyJroE7mFDmySNkWfL0qydm/MzZvHnnARSbly12VIClvuv7V0qMY gzj8mGJ03OTxbdLFkTnyAJD9Wo1L8ZdOspgpHaS7o8DqfXI7iI NstNkjgVTLWiN5nG2ky7QEMYitbpHMleVXMgGFZN6uybewIafG N4xN2kGuxOSqGguvrcTMJEDqfNTuMAsOKi7ZcwcOJktxviyFwM UkDtwvmq30cjxb5ASiTW6zk7o6LkmgEKtTD3uv7S28 fIVDqbcG8JbIv5CIpL4j vIPuYSP8/9lDouIA4rtivdojsbzZDpxjxfl5b GUIqaiEG/6z3SFb/U4R/1nLdoPF9kAQk8590MDZG1LwJLJVhNV2KCa2Exkedpcxb7Ih653/eSqTQeIbRSYC62H3lCyzPK6HxQRFqjoAi244orYX4yLZmjxss5 zzcx0lQs2QszSzo2Jim5cWP7NzHNirWixkgrXhskcfOruPvwn6 RrzP7l3V1KNp ulNgEsDd3wIM8o7CFpB/nT65HcThSoWnza5ouSrFCttzr5hthed91xWZW1bewzn3o8sh od1FXnSNfkWNoTiDmIUG88w/thF85mwdzCJA Tuhb3jIMiJGz85qLhkzx04mGTzZReYG8RhNkCdD4K5epDtIv9Y yXlEYQBWLJ st2sVVlhvoxDnl kxi6Bp68GZ1H1TDuarEofiuqfyefDsI7KLDsrW8cz4DV/dOXFKxWe2QMkAaZ2hG/q/maJ/UMrYDLkB4HdvIkzO gh U3YVrjZzW7qMv48xeNdEVRwhFtQ5V 54iLafT4pznyv4gUXR7f7BA9MlfaeMwIiGWqzvQnxkW9MmeylL HnHQPNS8EmqHfQwv3UHK5ILmVxabhx8naJ/hK952jN2D4vqgaEwt k3Wa87FLehQtH3Ps45M5hRdWDf 7Dp9cjuIg2y0BS4pcvW3WNjePL3IBuw68857yHV/NkL/qInqo13UD/sYXcUYirjvrsm3sCHP6SDgYbF/28XuMx4K 5sgWxZxYOf9n9JtsPKrkBuSRZhwGwe2c2GvU1j15KDikr1wAp0 ne86Og8QjK7 EW2sXzuMfvjJ1H1GIXIrlk/V2Tg55A6bIu hzuUhzzpy0 hukS08scXQN MV1T8MWswFb305nk4G9ZazyKYq KQdJ6/hM3K/9FarQxgu4XM/O 6kBsjzfH8p3q9w6cYimiV1L/dFuYucSXkaQRx/OtqErIXudrgYXjxSazSH/TnTaSt3WGXkwCJ7Sk6u9FLZ12dZc7aigH/wYo/Ock0qxG7LDbBFMI1Y5yYk0eZ8G1sX1KZxcC/tFPrb6L7ehQ9H2jaMKvZC867nyK2xW6ZPbQRy01Wf tq5qvEVA5elB3pcr8lXPnlWQKmbQp0e2lI3ENfkWNgTVCDId/irkhmyWoZrs6O6JN/7Wkyt6tgosPW4g JjnhfGTiUNmm5NrS9Yxe4Sjn 8VGy8WYKsTJmPAEq1FtTnXRCVSOT Tdube3XGmd93U6p9pFyL9qu0qeV5bMQo7DLalbO9AaLtKifGyK Nv6lO3f2joW9/0nAUbfubGvl3e0BEBORj7qzOBWllOsj8KJsYD8CqLtPW4j1E4r ivOTQjkuOK4ZHB1JM7dYHecZ03LbGTb5Gu12jbYu29qSxCGRPw YjecpLjO8eaORQEgdD3kzlrRvF9dkscVhHh6oaou1vlDgwh4Kc f7J8q09uB3HQImjlnXcrwyjPtEDNASz/ttbpFg3K82OI9n4PzMlPniv5LQyFZSsvTCjJOcivNMArO4BMhM uCjh5fdFH1a jlTcgOcOQg6SI9BYPubRxVtD87BGK35FFFduXGdo4Si2SHHszc igcfWW/ngFY8UZnlmN9WjTRn5CJ1vJmjiqQsSaRTm4bxUdlpPCsH/oKgRPKowlgFZ3echN0OM5TLGApDkZksIRT6cJPllXRp1V/HX bn7BN6Sut61UihSTZpHedFGXXvhqzR1mVbW4U4aPVnx0qnylNM jOdyp1e4HWqP5F8W12ejxGEtHaoaiTnh9okDsE6f3BLiAOSetw od8AiOLqPG6HKMyTLubnKwSBm7a teFAukrlFi4pYNwTHRiN9ujTjIzuw4wpG/2R09Sl1bLYap6uO Kh4kxYDtkENbjTrrvY5xpHhBlT3YyCMKh4U2WzEbA33x4CPr7d BnvlGYG0N1NzUUXCzAmHoqcyV1vEHiAEWk914HaOUYH0vCnGuz oYwj7V1DV7 QtikZ8q7aWrY9id9ujzhI/TteGCV/M9pTRkuZG6lRr1vGTOLMDV5Hl1u3lla8lG4ZY0JZH1dbl23NHk 9YoQJ3q/9/CeD/GWa8YhIxhU2awE6OudlFgKwWW6Ax92B5o7jvbpI4rKdDWQFpGL 4J4rBOn7x/xCFvxfJjhHYSOdLlUscmw/QcrfxmbDRUufL0bEMhpTzXlYgfwLbx7SMHlT4Ce3dG6XfVmPNZ ntt9UOa1yo6DdoRjr8ql 5vXtoLLcOKQvPGzk8aKOBtiyP742z F/72UTd yFx1d/zFv4EjSzOncucQBkCtPhwsfIHZbfMuQTrWF7IoUSOImGHUolq9 wMC2stwGQ SUZNJeLFmhmwL/JwXyTxEHbRSt8n8Yc1y/hk 4gHi7iwPQrY5toW9rM24O9fpz1y4zbp9yBckfZW0WXciWc6Ucx Rq95zJeCreCs3nj/c03O2cSOO6r /vMOxtauZvpA3kuwlHdClrRqeLtkk21tCeKQPKPcBY3KcF0p8qc 843xtPFXPsAVaxdqBKu67ixGHecc SgJ1ta4OVU6i7W COOjHtZm wnbHC/rkPSAOMSLjfe/srJ69Jtbws0qQji97iRsWi9fQu Anm1och yLr7iCuaGNaqRKcUVX0WcRqCSN/Fh/2UuC/7AAI/13rcQFqrTfNTqvnOzYNuu7Eabs9akXAwR/tNE9ZFb07F0bbYRXESLZ6WNM/uK/eewtjerUNpHvOkSLD5Z7L0OoN4irwZrlObicIZpNkiiSrXdd/qIudg48xowFNxGVvQrTV5LnGSD5FdMV7maGASdm3i/sDZgypyRHZi9R43lV346M4E64HnLC54HJPrX1Go3ReZZOBCzI0 tjaGRLny0YAKBZp9M/U57v61iSKbCWQHlE43hwYT9BlZenEQZPPfzFQ8UFYzW4ihMIX3 FXvr93krYbJJPbXOA2mJTAu Ewizdm7JAXpnT/FESba21mF/k3St2q7sksUuwVzBllpe5D24VQWLeCP6/XAGv4Z/Wsvm0v1z QS7pGsT9bRTV4pPcWYRat83UXA2xIz/GV9T Kxqi7l7pWH8qsBJrMIs8shev9poftOtDU2Hs2cY5aNpDA4zbq4 ZlLm3OCTpe n7XynhuBkmMgVJa9q7qPNjBF3GuhZQdAS9M4DbjhZRvMkHRem5 320/2ih85rHLHHEw5l94HX19tD6JALbpSLm9n9JNtKyZNfn/TfjTivbjwf/eRv9s0kybkVXoySgU XQcqfOHReTmhaPqTLmBy/rdIjwpIPGX2asDqcSuOvo6jrkuM20AHNsYXs2U 3VWbC4me3X5ogs0un2QEv0yZvobgeAkiuAvAlMH AFFsy6mblCCb9lPz/8MHuEneezyIv qq98vUn9pBtPRfhnFqWtgtqLDvrnmqWUkI9FlfvckX7VRhjcH2 N0ucsYC4faZH7WsnPxyVNgwVm/YqT679o2548J i rKjS1FgZ3 qnFXcZ4yGrBtZg72XGABou09rqDzlEHnddN1FgYYRm2mvvpy50 QvXyxwlWMPyFEQna reuWXRls5ek/Y2hoh5zeKaP2oovwm0WwtNWoKY8puyAObvk4tjn1Tp8trrfWFB yX6SRsBk9yJCu45ZZb1JHLv267sspPjgoNVzgrgfxqh7f1sfuk kUQ1nPFIkiLpIvqPzztpu QhrtmkBUQYHQn35jT/Dg9JzPp7GtMgDVU8 AaolafAiH8m48t8XcaXfbSEezNreyzMeNL0pghF32PRaxlpFpX L VwrUmiSJ5OXG9Vyz62aDO dYtE6Nj0WbFGmH1tq/GRy8zDdandFx0cdQxh9Khmf5mDH2iDbQU76b1W6o6fhjvNkdLS f502YIaeVXYwhk4hcm9f2rfkkGR/FPMJweNlDeJU7BUsY19dhDqZ8/Cxc4ObVrfBNqA5Mc/qk7CuytnRBCLDV2jsWZdNHXYu2aAKjtmALG7D5EH1bFIHEFkd3 b1z0QUp3/xHgE 1CBOz 13Y7a/AwdHgPjiq2s3ndyVrJ7Tnb7sGUVqwEXediZkr6tiwC60aaW7Y8 Sn HEOCrRds49A5JSKLMQ CB6JCIw7yG8JB l8Sh6Kxa7DiYIYUfEkwbq stRJrbmGyU8cYRWDtS6MYlpALmIfBQdEjEYV5LeFC/q7fqMZuP/oVpjBPPJgiTF4aV0fyknJ4eFEQbrGzqHkWEbIMQ3 GsUy8g/9VQGSnfYWlJNBcCD0eHRBxc n/g99IobhX1WvLEKKeE8tMGWsfhcjEvHjiWi1efu8KtFC1w8VIo5 R1F4FsPlTXfo3NHa/ZwxHpAOiTi8HCaNdWUECAECAFCgBBYGwEiDmtDSBkQAoQAIUAI EAIPBwEiDg9H11RTQoAQIAQIAUJgbQSIOKwNIWVACBAChAAhQA g8HASIODwcXVNNCQFCgBAgBAiBtREg4rA2hJQBIUAIEAKEACHw cBAg4vBwdE01JQQIAUKAECAE1kaAiMPaEFIGhAAhQAgQAoTAw0 GAiMPD0TXVlBAgBAgBQoAQWBsBIg5rQ0gZEAKEACFACBACDwcB Ig4PR9dUU0KAECAECAFCYG0EiDisDSFlQAgQAoQAIUAIPBwEiD g8HF1TTQkBQoAQIAQIgbURIOKwNoSUASFACBAChAAh8HAQIOLw cHRNNSUECAFCgBAgBNZGgIjD2hBSBoQAIUAIEAKEwMNBgIjDw9 E1cBMjmk0wOhugd9RB66CCyqMSgi82CDEmJy1Udzx4/i7q78aI7SR39vs9kP08wO6TBoKTEWY3dxZIEowQIAQIAScCRBy csGzjzRECz4Pn AvOrfpedLBnpPPRPrsn1OGeyB5fDdHZL8HbaaB3eU wtZoJfSUECIGHiQARh4ek95sY09M2ygYp8EDE4Wc1gin6v/vw/Dr6Vz9LBiqXECAECIHlECDisBxeW5A6xvClufOQIQ64i9v99o5 JgJFTG3dRdqeg6c0fQ7R8D97jDsYFyegnQoAQIATuCgJEHO6KJ v5FOUaH84jDvyjMwkUtShwWzvDOJJz8VUmOkBofozsjEwlCCBA ChEAeAkQc8pDZ4vtEHO6Ycr/1UGHHR896mN4x0UgcQoAQIARsBIg42Ig8gO9EHO6akkdoJ3YnN fS/3zXZSB5CgBAgBEwEiDiYeCz8Lf4 Qv oidrTMkqasWHpcQWNlz0MZ9ms4ijC9GKI8KSLzssGKk92UXozB m5mGL5rovrIT70edspoHPYxvrbyMNwp22juV1DeqWMwA6KvAwQ HQhYfu8 b6J5OnW6UxcQhRhRNMT4L0X/XQftFDZXHpawBpRAtnmF0EqCh4 DvonLQQu/MAcJNhMlpj7uC8voy/Ngz 010Pk5gbNh/76Om4evyCmH3aiesrCVlv54gPG6ZsnsllJ820DoOMTUE4RV26o DbW0QTDA4bqBh6HGDyQ4CV9zlDfz89Pmp chWa9xzdJwQIAULg30eAiMPSmMcYvanAF5PZQZ/74seY/l1X970ygi/KzW52UnO6Qnr7DTRYvASRn/7pV9G5EHnYZ/zimQrqB5o8 vOeh/KfYWb7O584qAnMlidrQAlE/7RRYYZ9rMzHbYTfU1nHR7uyPuXDkSIvVwOtrrsIPvO6XQ8RPBb 18eD/PoCkHPEM47MhhmddNIy6NdBN7rPfhhh//185 c6XPcbkuKEIH5OdFxh/G6D5C5fFr6D1ST88yNNBgPCig6rAwpCT1aef0YHd7IRO9t6Sia SNDX0nBAiBu4UAEYdl9XE9sCYwzbo/CtHUJ40XobF6jq/H6DH3Oz2NNuEiniF8VTZ//6WNkVixOt0pfdTfjxHxQELRRQ91awKr/a1PfoCYpIQcJimI4crDTAPE54Hm1qnHebDJR7ojwmAeH5WMuqW 7BKkCxm/3tN/20LmwFWNP2hruMulisk9PdIKXLSv62NBk8WHsAtzEmBgEMSUZ/vMAwytFhNqCfCS69vN3bLjsUieHbl8RWUW6IAQIAULgJyNAxGF pBcQYHVX5arWE6pG2or4Z8rNqsXrOTm7xPy1tUvLg2RNFPEJgT DpiG14IOkXvqciffWbPxTO7G74ph5ykOIGxSQErqTBNPETbICd tzTVyjMD4raZiFLAdB76N7z9qYKDFLpgemzsyOqlIa74IceApi 7xGMsRPl51jPBugrpM7v42h2PhJktiyNBEKcsezmL5PPSUEOcv WhycURYodKX23xUxC3wgBQoAQuBMIEHFYVw1xhMlZH50Xgkzok 7o5YSdFnQfFxIGtzN9YuxLGzoW9os8SB9gTn2euqgtJAcejKE3 0qWnWYb vjhYATD/xcNVeCdXDobHrosMdX40xOG6hLmwCtMk6O9Hak7UD2wVkn32om 7L/6jpGsMvy0P6sS27/npXFJm/Z uj5ATK9haWZir4RAoQAIfDzEfj/dqPXhBl0ilkAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/throughcatholiclenses/2021/01/if-any-drug-tested-on-hek-293-is-immoral-goodbye-modern-medicine/

Ivermectin as a potential drug for treatment of COVID-19: an in-sync review with clinical and computational attributes

seven subunits of P2X receptors, P2X4 is most sensitive to ivermectin. Priel et al. studied the effect of ivermectin on whole cell as well as single channel currents of P2X4 receptors of humans expressed in HEK293 cells. Authors observed that at low ivermectin concentrations maximal current activated by ATP is predominantly activated and at high concentrations rate of current deactivation is
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s43440-020-00195-y

I wonder if she needs to check her medicine cabinet.

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 08:17 AM
Those questions were already answered.

People who have transplants and are not vaxxed suffer much higher rates of serious infection and death if they catch Covid.

Does the woman have Covid?
No.
So what's the assumption here? that she WILL get covid after the transplant?
Why is that an assumption?

Also Has 70-80% of everyone who's ever gotten a transplant died if they contracted covid? really?
How close to the transplant? 6 months , 1 year, 5 years, 30 years?

Plus
Does the vaccine stop anyone from catching covid before or after a transplant.
No.

their argument is BS

revelarts
10-08-2021, 09:05 AM
I can cop to that but some of the stories that have been brought forth in recent times have been amazingly thin on details but they have been run with far longer than they rightly should have; and I'd throw this one in there too. Would you like a listing of those threads? I'll wager that the majority have been anti-vaccine threads with nothing more than unsubstantiated "whistle-blowers" as an example.

That may be, but this woman's case is real.
and the reason for the refusal is BS. And sets a precedent that others can follow. A precedent that has no real boundary except the fact that a patient is not vaccinated.

--
Here's some info from article in a Memphis Newspaper that ask if hospitals and doctors ARE in fact refusing... or considering to refuse to treat unvaccinated patients.

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/news/local/coronavirus/2021/08/25/hospitals-refuse-unvaccinated-covid-patients-ethics/8210503002/

aug 2021
Across the South, hospital systems are in distress, and many administration officials have said facilities will soon have to start triaging scarce healthcare resources based on a patient's likelihood of survival. This has led some healthcare officials to consider whether vaccination status ought to be a factor when deciding who gets care and who doesn't when hospitals are operating under so much strain. The Dallas Morning News published an internal memo, circulated among Dallas physicians, that raised the question of whether a person's vaccination status should figure into a patient's chances of survival, and by extension, treatment access. In Alabama, one doctor made the decision to no longer treat unvaccinated patients, explaining to the Birmingham News, "If they asked why, I told them COVID is a miserable way to die and I can’t watch them die like that."

the same article ask several state hospitals and associations if they have or have plans to deny the unvaccinated care. most said they would not deny care others made less clear statements.
they asked the "National Hospital association" and they replied:

"During an emergency situation or if the patient is in labor, the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA) requires hospitals to stabilize and initiate treatment. If a patient is in need of non-emergency surgery, or other care that might leave the patient with a weakened immune system or the inability to mount a strong response to the vaccination, doctors may want to delay services long enough for the patient to get vaccinated so that they are as safe as possible."

Is it clear to anyone what that means exactly? i'm not sure. Sounds like they expect everyone should get the vaccine BEFORE they'll do a NON-EMERGENCY surgery. Or in other words, they reserve the option NOT to do non-emergency surgery unless people are vaccinated.

the article ends with this:
Daniel Wikler, a medical ethicist at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health recently penned a column for The Washington Post that argues a patient's access to care should not be contingent on whether they have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
The same ethics that guarantee a life-long smoker will be treated for lung cancer should also apply to the unvaccinated, Wikler argues.
Wikler's stance contradicts that of Trish Zorino, a scientist and expert in behavioral neuroscience for the University of Colorado - Denver.
In a piece for NC Policy Watch, Zorino opined, "As controversial as it may be, we should deprioritize the eligible unvaccinated patients during medical triage. It’s a free country, and you can absolutely choose not to get the vaccine. But choices have consequences, and the willingly unvaccinated have made this consequence necessary."
For now, hospitals in the South will likely continue to allocate scarce resources in order to treat patients who are unvaccinated. But the question of whether it is fair or ethical to do so is being debated.

So, bottom line, there are Docs and hospitals that think it's A-OK NOT to treat unvaccinated patients for various "medical" reasons. The operative issue being people's right to make their own medical decisions about what drugs they'll take.

Basically because they do not have the holy faith in the new experimental vaccines.

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 09:12 AM
There are no "ifs".

She has a particular case, and the doctors say she is much better off for survival if she gets vaxxed.

If she wants the op, she gets vaxxed.

Gunny
10-08-2021, 09:24 AM
There are no "ifs".

She has a particular case, and the doctors say she is much better off for survival if she gets vaxxed.

If she wants the op, she gets vaxxed.Or finds another surgeon that isn't forcing personal views as a condition to his professional services.

revelarts
10-08-2021, 09:25 AM
Other info along that line

hear's a story from PBS-Frontline about Pedetricians who had already begun to refuse to treat children who have not had all the vaccines the doctors want them to have.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/doctors-to-parents-get-your-child-vaccinated-or-get-out/

https://slate.com/human-interest/2014/03/measles-outbreak-in-new-york-city-should-pediatricians-treat-unvaccinated-kids-or-turn-them-away.html

Father of 3 refused kidney transplant unless he takes experimental coronavirus vaccine.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/father-of-3-refused-kidney-transplant-unless-he-takes-experimental-coronavirus-shots/

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-07-21-umass-memorial-health-refuses-transplant-unvaccinated-patient.html

LaPierre’s wife Meagan told LifeSiteNews that she has recently completed most of the tests required for donating one of her own kidneys to her husband and “so far, everything looks good” to allow her to be his living organ donor.
The parents of three young boys ages 12, 10, and eight, said all was going well with their preparations for the major dual surgery and they had inquired about vaccination – which they were reluctant to undergo – and were re-assured on “at least three occasions” by UMass personnel that the decision to take any vaccine was their own medical choice.
UMass administration suddenly pivoted its policy, however, said Meagan. According to electronic patient notes she provided LifeSiteNews, a nurse identified as “Linda S.” wrote on June 25 that Bernard had become “understandably… upset” that morning when she told him that a Patient Selection Committee met on June 23 “and while we believe he is a good candidate for transplant, we want him to have the vaccinations recommended (Hep A, Hep B, Prevnar, pneumovax).”

On July 7, another “progress note” written by infectious diseases specialist Mary Dawn T. Co said that Bernard would also be required to take coronavirus shots.

STD vaccines
Hepatitis A is a liver infection spread primarily by fecal-oral transmission and affects mostly international travelers, homosexual men, drug users, and homeless people.
Hepatitis B affects one in 100,000 Americans, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – most of whom are homosexual men or prostitutes with a high number of sexual partners or injection drug users or babies born to infected women.
Both hepatitis vaccines are a series of two doses. Prevnar and Pneumovax are vaccines against different kinds of pneumonia.
LaPierre had pointed out that he was very unlikely for him to acquire sexually transmitted disease from his own wife’s organ.

“I explained that vaccines were recommended to get infections in general rather than those transmitted from his donor,” Dr. Co wrote in Bernard’s progress notes on July 7.
“We talked about the increased risk of infections post-transplant and the possible compromise of his transplant should he develop an overwhelming infection.”
“The patient said he was willing to assume the risks of going without vaccination, but I said that our program is not,” Co wrote....

Rantz: UW Medicine patient forced into unwanted COVID vaccine to get his liver transplant
Patients at UW Medicine are being told they must get a COVID vaccine before going through a life-saving organ transplant. One patient says he doesn’t want it, effectively forcing him to decide if he’ll forgo a liver transplant to address his vaccine concerns.
Derek Kovick is a 41-year-old father of two. He suffers from Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (PSC), a rare and serious liver disease that damages the bile ducts. Kovick is waiting on his third liver transplant and is concerned with the side effects of the COVID vaccine....
https://mynorthwest.com/3087637/rantz-uw-medicine-patient-told-he-must-get-unwanted-covid-vaccine-to-get-his-liver-transplant/

'A death sentence': Critically ill patients denied transplants amid coronavirus outbreak
Without a new liver, Zach Branson might have only a month left to live. Doctors just canceled his transplant surgery, citing concerns about the coronavirus.
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-care/death-sentence-critically-ill-patients-denied-transplants-amid-coronavirus-outbreak-n1163066

Hospital in this last case changed it's policy and went ahead with the transplant.

fj1200
10-08-2021, 11:02 AM
That may be, but this woman's case is real.

I specifically acknowledged that she had a real case and that details are thin in most cases. So many anecdotal cases and stories to weed through and it starts to border on the ridiculous. If someone has a condition that treatment may expose them to higher risk factors then don't be surprised if doctors don't just sign on. YMMV.

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 11:15 AM
This is about best medical science.

jimnyc
10-08-2021, 12:25 PM
I think medical decisions not only should be between a doctor and a patient, vaccine status really should have nothing to do with it.

I'm not even sure why such a service would be denied.

Suppose for a second this other made up scenario:

You have a child, she's 23 years old and in otherwise great condition. She gets into a terrible car accident. Looks like she won't make it. They can do a procedure to possibly save her life but the odds are very low. Do you go for it to maybe save your daughters life, or since the odds are low, do you just let her die? Most sane people will try at all costs to save a loved ones life. Seems like an easy decision to me.

But if the hospital were to make that choice for you, and tell you that since the odds are only 10% chance of survival, they aren't even going to bother with the surgery.

IMO, it's no different here. They are telling the patient that the odds are lower since she's not vaccinated. And since the odds are lowered, they therefore won't do the surgery and choose to let the patient die.

I could make an argument for the other side. But I think performing a necessary life saving surgery is more important. Should a patient ignore instructions going home and make their situation worse, that's on them. Plus, FJ has more than given a solid argument for that side already, IMO.

But at the end of the day, the oath, the patient, saving a life should be priority #1.

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 12:36 PM
... she can have the operation if she gets the vax.

She most likely gets the death panel if she does not get the vax.

jimnyc
10-08-2021, 12:48 PM

Stop repeating yourself over and over, we get it.

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 01:09 PM
The women is denying herself life saving care.

Bilgerat
10-08-2021, 01:34 PM
The women is denying herself life saving care.

No, she found a donor and is willing to undergo surgery

HOWEVER, the "system" want's her to "bend the knee" and "kiss the ring" before the surgery

Therefore, the SYSTEM is denying the care

fj1200
10-08-2021, 08:26 PM
No, she found a donor and is willing to undergo surgery

HOWEVER, the "system" want's her to "bend the knee" and "kiss the ring" before the surgery

Therefore, the SYSTEM is denying the care

:rolleyes:

Average cost of a kidney transplant in the US in 2020. $442,500 (https://www.statista.com/statistics/808471/organ-transplantation-costs-us/). Perhaps they just want to give her the best chance at survival.

revelarts
10-08-2021, 08:43 PM
:rolleyes:

Average cost of a kidney transplant in the US in 2020. $442,500 (https://www.statista.com/statistics/808471/organ-transplantation-costs-us/). Perhaps they just want to give her the best chance at survival.

So you DENY Treatment to give the BEST chance of Survival?
not sure how that works?

fj1200
10-08-2021, 08:46 PM
So you DENY Treatment to give the BEST chance of Survival?
not sure how that works?

:confused: the best chance of survival with the transplant is get vaccinated.

revelarts
10-08-2021, 08:55 PM
:confused: the best chance of survival with the transplant is get vaccinated.
Best chance of survival without the vaccine is the transplant.

worse chance is without the transplant.

Juicer66
10-09-2021, 09:54 AM

You are so thick .

Anything more complex than adding single digit numbers and you are flailing .

Understanding implications and drawing rational inferences is quite outside your capabilities .

Bilgerat
10-09-2021, 10:39 AM

Why is this so hard to understand?

icansayit
10-09-2021, 02:33 PM
This is about best medical science.

THIS SUPERCEDES everything else in the U.S.A. Whether you like it or not.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-d471c45ef659fd4745426a2ad024db46

And this...
https://aaregistry.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/14th-amendment.jpg

fj1200
10-09-2021, 05:57 PM

Umm, like I said a couple of pages ago her life isn't really in danger in the short term. Unless you have some other information that is.

Why is this so hard to understand?

It's more of a quality of life issue. Unless you have some other information that is.

revelarts
10-10-2021, 01:38 PM
In other words

DEATH PANELS

this is what it comes down to really.
But to pull it back from the hyperbolic. (however in some cases, like the man with less than 3 months to live without the liver transplant it was a DEATH PANEL)

this points out the problem with "UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE"
One system run by one group of overseers get to decide what's EVERYONE'S treatment will be be.
Doctors and Patient choice is out the window.
the GOV"T will "CARE" for you from cradled to grave. All other medical options are "unapproved". And may (will) completely void your Gov't "CARE"/Coverage.
Why? Because the gov't FDA, CDC, congress, big pharma knows best. never been wrong.

fj1200
10-10-2021, 01:51 PM
^Was that the same guy looking at his 3rd liver transplant?