PDA

View Full Version : Pfizer Whistleblower : Aborted Fetus Material Used In Vaccine

NightTrain
10-07-2021, 11:22 AM
There will be hell to pay for this, I suspect. Covering this up was a really bad decision.

Naturally, it's logical to wonder that if there was dishonesty about this, what else was covered up?

I can't think of a worse way to go about gaining public confidence in an area already rife with suspicion, and this had all the top Pfizer people involved.

I'd be pissed if I'd gotten Pfizer only to find out now about this after the fact.

How long before YouTube censors this or outright bans Project Veritas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUXGB5FzhPc

Gunny
10-07-2021, 12:03 PM
If there's a God for the God-less to pray to, they better get busy if this pans out. Not to mention the traction it's going to get, true, debunked or whatever from those with a vested interest in using it for propaganda.

Personally it gives me the creeps and should it pan out I'd be looking for the class action lawsuit to add my name to. Pfizer, the US Government -- I don't care who.

JakeStarkey
10-07-2021, 12:26 PM
www.nebraskamed.com › COVID › you-asked-we-answeredYou asked, we answered: Do the COVID-19 vaccines contain ...
No, the COVID-19 vaccines do not contain any aborted fetal cells. However, fetal cell lines – cells grown in a laboratory based on aborted fetal cells collected generations ago – were used in testing

Gunny
10-07-2021, 01:45 PM
Close enough.

Doesn't strike you as odd we're just being used as lab rats? First COvID-19, then the vaccine.

WAY too much 1984 going on around these parts for my taste. I sure as f*ck don't want to be part of anything dead babies are used for. I have a SERIOUS issues with dead babies and it DOES tend to make my thumb click the safety to "off". Just saying.

fj1200
10-07-2021, 03:01 PM
There will be hell to pay for this, I suspect. Covering this up was a really bad decision.

Naturally, it's logical to wonder that if there was dishonesty about this, what else was covered up?

I can't think of a worse way to go about gaining public confidence in an area already rife with suspicion, and this had all the top Pfizer people involved.

I'd be pissed if I'd gotten Pfizer only to find out now about this after the fact.

How long before YouTube censors this or outright bans Project Veritas?

This is mostly not true, though I didn't watch the video. It was a subject of conversation on the Erick Erickson show earlier today. TL;DR version is Moderna/Pfizer, being mRNA, do not contain fetal tissue but the J&J being a more traditional vaccine more likely do. Moderna/Pfizer were tested against fetal kidney tissues but that is true for virtually all medicines in use today. But "abortion" is probably not the correct word; it could be fetal tissue from a miscarriage. Apparently there were two lines; one from the Netherlands and another from California.

More at link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRPMZNFBRJo

Juicer66
10-07-2021, 03:03 PM
Problem is Normies like fj1200 .

So Gullible they will even believe Fact Checkers

fj1200
10-07-2021, 03:07 PM

You're really not a helpful poster here IMHO. You and facts are not very well acquainted.

JakeStarkey
10-07-2021, 03:09 PM

fj and I gave clear and convincing evidence the OP is a pile of disinformation, and brainless doubled down on being brainless.

NightTrain
10-07-2021, 04:41 PM
This is mostly not true, though I didn't watch the video. It was a subject of conversation on the Erick Erickson show earlier today. TL;DR version is Moderna/Pfizer, being mRNA, do not contain fetal tissue but the J&J being a more traditional vaccine more likely do. Moderna/Pfizer were tested against fetal kidney tissues but that is true for virtually all medicines in use today. But "abortion" is probably not the correct word; it could be fetal tissue from a miscarriage. Apparently there were two lines; one from the Netherlands and another from California.

More at link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRPMZNFBRJo

Watch the vid, it's really all about the effort to mislead the general public about this.

I personally want nothing to do with abortion, and it doesn't matter how long ago it was.... it's an abomination and there are other ways to go about testing and development.

I know there's lots of drugs that have that lineage in the background, but the point is Pfizer's active efforts to hide the truth.

fj1200
10-07-2021, 05:03 PM
Watch the vid, it's really all about the effort to mislead the general public about this.

I started to watch it. There is just nothing there. What Pfizer didn't advertise is the very same thing that is done with most other drugs and that's make the connection from fetal tissue testing to drug/vaccine development. It happens all the time so if someone is going to buy that this is a reason to not get the vaccine then they need to giver up acetominophine, albuterol, etc.

According to the video I posted the link to abortion is either non-existent or just plain unknown based on the line that's been used for decades. There's more than one way to get fetal tissue. What I found hard to believe is that they're still using cells derived from the same tissue from 1970/1980 if I understood that right.

jimnyc
10-07-2021, 05:16 PM
You're really not a helpful poster here IMHO. You and facts are not very well acquainted.

fj - how dare you attempt to ever use facts or common sense that may oppose someone elses cherry picking!!??!! :)

fj1200
10-07-2021, 05:20 PM
fj - how dare you attempt to ever use facts or common sense that may oppose someone elses cherry picking!!??!! :)

My apologies. I should be banned for a day or two. I really need to get some work done.