PDA

View Full Version : former president wants America to collapse into Recession

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 06:21 AM
Trump blasts McConnell, says he gave Democrats 'a lifeline'

Former President Donald Trump (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/2020-election/donald-trump) accused Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of giving Democrats "a lifeline" after Senate lawmakers announced an agreement (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/senate-democrats-announce-short-term-deal-debt-ceiling-limit) on a short-term extension of the nation's debt.

McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, presented a twofold deal to Democrats to give them more time to pass a long-term debt limit by implementing a budgetary tactic without needing a single GOP vote. As part of the deal, Republican lawmakers would help fast-track the budget reconciliation if the Democrats raised the debt limit themselves.
"The Senate is moving toward a plan I laid out yesterday to spare the American people a manufactured crisis," McConnell said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/2020-election/donald-trump

Kathianne
10-08-2021, 06:42 AM
Trump blasts McConnell, says he gave Democrats 'a lifeline'

Former President Donald Trump (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/2020-election/donald-trump) accused Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of giving Democrats "a lifeline" after Senate lawmakers announced an agreement (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/senate-democrats-announce-short-term-deal-debt-ceiling-limit) on a short-term extension of the nation's debt.

McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, presented a twofold deal to Democrats to give them more time to pass a long-term debt limit by implementing a budgetary tactic without needing a single GOP vote. As part of the deal, Republican lawmakers would help fast-track the budget reconciliation if the Democrats raised the debt limit themselves.
"The Senate is moving toward a plan I laid out yesterday to spare the American people a manufactured crisis," McConnell said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/2020-election/donald-trump
And Schumer totally added to the enmity that is now the major problem in the Senate.

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 08:15 AM
Tell me how McConnell's belligerence helps matters?

And Schumer totally added to the enmity that is now the major problem in the Senate.

Kathianne
10-08-2021, 08:18 AM
Tell me how McConnell's belligerence helps matters?

Seriously? Belligerence? Speaking of trying to fuel enmity, you truly are one of the sheep.

darin
10-08-2021, 08:19 AM
OP takes the cake for the stupidest thread name in the history of forums. OP lacks basic understanding of politics, economics, or social norms.

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 08:20 AM
WE get all of the belligerence of the right, led by the Orange Belligerent, and you accuse your opponents for defending themselves?

Seriously? Belligerence? Speaking of trying to fuel enmity, you truly are one of the sheep.

Black Diamond
10-08-2021, 02:53 PM

Assuming he's not trolling.

Gunny
10-08-2021, 02:57 PM
Let's be fair about the article in the OP: Trump needs to shut up. His input doesn't count. He's got a lot of bridges to repair if he's planning on running in 2024. Perhaps a better place for him to focus his efforts.

Black Diamond
10-08-2021, 03:01 PM
Let's be fair about the article in the OP: Trump needs to shut up. His input doesn't count. He's got a lot of bridges to repair if he's planning on running in 2024. Perhaps a better place for him to focus his efforts.

At this rate he may not have to repair any.

Gunny
10-08-2021, 03:02 PM
At this rate he may not have to repair any.?

Black Diamond
10-08-2021, 03:05 PM
?

The "bridges". Biden is doing such a poor job and he has only been at it 8 months. I don't see things improving between now and when Biden leaves.

It *could* be so bad it may not matter what donald says or does

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 03:10 PM
He will not even be around politically in 2024.

Black Diamond
10-08-2021, 03:12 PM

He will still be in your head no matter what.

icansayit
10-08-2021, 03:43 PM

https://img.ifunny.co/images/55809ad5f670ad8261fd0fbedbd0f5491e0b6689ea426c6d79 0e536740d6c780_1.jpg

Black Diamond
10-08-2021, 03:44 PM
https://img.ifunny.co/images/55809ad5f670ad8261fd0fbedbd0f5491e0b6689ea426c6d79 0e536740d6c780_1.jpg

Very slow.

Gunny
10-08-2021, 03:49 PM
The "bridges". Biden is doing such a poor job and he has only been at it 8 months. I don't see things improving between now and when Biden leaves.

It *could* be so bad it may not matter what donald says or doesWasn't sure if that's what you meant. I'll say the same thing I've said every election: The GOP needs to start getting ready for 2024 NOW. Anyone running needs to get it together NOW. Not in November 2023.

I've heard this "shoe-in" crap from the right too many times only to watch it dissolve right before their eyes. Trump was a shoe-in, remember? No way Biden could win. Look who's occupying the stage set WH. You throw the same guy out there that got the current guy in and think something's going to change? The people that hated Trump and stayed home or voted 3rd party are certainly not going to be impressed by his antics since last year? As far as I, personally, am concerned, Trump was AWOL as a President and leader for most of 2020.

So what happens if Manchin or Sinema throw their hats in ring? Or some other actual moderate Dem?

Trump even running again is a serious issue that is going to require serious discussion if anyone wants any kind of reasonable outcome. Sure, he's not Biden. That's not much to run on. Neither is the prospect of a repeat of 2016-2020 of the constant whining and crying from the left. Moderates don't want to hear it. Don't like it? Again, look at who is in the WH and why.

Trump did some good things and had some good policies. But is the rest of the baggage that comes with him worth it? Not to mention, he's a lame duck from the get-go. He can't run again so there's no 8 years. It's 4, max.

Something else that came to mind: What if he starts losing in the GOP primary and starts acting like he has since last Oct-Nov? Demanding recounts/audits and claiming voter fraud against the GOP while its trying to win a Presidential race?

I've said it before, I wish it was as simple as wishful thinking, but it's not.

icansayit
10-08-2021, 03:59 PM
Wasn't sure if that's what you meant. I'll say the same thing I've said every election: The GOP needs to start getting ready for 2024 NOW. Anyone running needs to get it together NOW. Not in November 2023.

I've heard this "shoe-in" crap from the right too many times only to watch it dissolve right before their eyes. Trump was a shoe-in, remember? No way Biden could win. Look who's occupying the stage set WH. You throw the same guy out there that got the current guy in and think something's going to change? The people that hated Trump and stayed home or voted 3rd party are certainly not going to be impressed by his antics since last year? As far as I, personally, am concerned, Trump was AWOL as a President and leader for most of 2020.

So what happens if Manchin or Sinema throw their hats in ring? Or some other actual moderate Dem?

Trump even running again is a serious issue that is going to require serious discussion if anyone wants any kind of reasonable outcome. Sure, he's not Biden. That's not much to run on. Neither is the prospect of a repeat of 2016-2020 of the constant whining and crying from the left. Moderates don't want to hear it. Don't like it? Again, look at who is in the WH and why.

Trump did some good things and had some good policies. But is the rest of the baggage that comes with him worth it? Not to mention, he's a lame duck from the get-go. He can't run again so there's no 8 years. It's 4, max.

Something else that came to mind: What if he starts losing in the GOP primary and starts acting like he has since last Oct-Nov? Demanding recounts/audits and claiming voter fraud against the GOP while its trying to win a Presidential race?

I've said it before, I wish it was as simple as wishful thinking, but it's not.

Personally. I have trouble thinking Trump is really gonna try to run again. I do believe he will finally announce how he expects all of his TRUMPERS to support the new candidate, of which I could name a few at this time. But can't without proof. SO...Let's see if Trump's tactics pay off.

Juicer66
10-08-2021, 05:11 PM
WE get all of the belligerence of the right, led by the Orange Belligerent, and you accuse your opponents for defending themselves?

But you do not defend yourself , your mother or anybody else .

You just blather like a silly girl . Brains on a par with our Guinea Pig .

Juicer66
10-08-2021, 05:29 PM
FAR MORE INTERESTING THAN JANE'S DRIVEL .Whether taken in the least bit seriously or as 100% crank misinformation

OBVIOUSLY NOT SOMETHING I CHOOSE TO DEFEND , THOUGH THE AUTHOR ( DYOR) IS A VERY HIGH PLACED ITEM AND A BIG TIME INFLUENCER FOR OVER A

DECADE .

The part about the La Palma engineered quake is intriguing because Norway does house one of the three biggest weather control establishments ( along with Greenland and Alaska with Antarctica as a total unknown ) and the MSM have kept the whole developing subject under deep wrap since it started about a month ago .

The fake “Biden” regime in the US defaulted on September 30th and has been given until October 18th before the plug is finally pulled on that evil regime, Asian sources promise. The funding was cut off because the Rockefeller/Rothschild etc. crime families behind the “Biden” regime failed to meet their promise to hand Australia over to the communist Chinese, the sources say.

That is the real reason why “The bad relations between China and Australia took an unbelievable turn this week when China fired a ‘Long March 3B’ nuclear-capable missile, directly over Sydney, Australia.”
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/breaking-news-china-fires-nuclear-capable-missile-directly-over-sydney-australia

The change in Australia is reflected by the fact Premier of Gladys Berejiklian resigned as New South Wales Premier “after an investigation found she & others in the govt. were receiving millions of $ from Pfizer to push draconian vax laws,” according to Australian intelligence sources.
https://7news.com.au/politics/gladys-berejiklian/nsw-premier-gladys-berejiklian-resigns-amid-probe-by-anti-corruption-watchdog-c-4119200

The fact it refused to hand itself over to communist China is also why the EU has entered the fray by cutting off trade talks with Australia, sources say.

In any case, the cut-off of Asian funding is what prompted the fake Biden to say “We’re gonna get this done,…It doesn’t matter when. It doesn’t matter whether it’s six minutes, six days or six weeks. We’re gonna get it done.”

This time, with little doubt, they plan to surpass 9/11, Fukushima and the fake pandemic of 2020. The obvious candidate this time is La Palma. The volcano there is erupting with increasing intensity and is doing so in a manner that is increasing the chances of a massive tsunami hitting the East coast of the US etc.
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2021/10/01/warning-the-la-palma-eruption-what-it-means/
That is why joint military action by Russia, the Pentagon and China is necessary to finish these criminals off permanently. The underground base in Norway -where the HAARP attack on La Palma is originating- is a prime target. The Khazarian mafia headquarters around Lake Geneva is another.

In these circumstances, the White Dragon Society is calling for a meeting in Tokyo to ensure that white hats receive funding to take over the functioning parts of the US government after the Biden criminals are removed. This meeting has the support of the British Commonwealth, the Vatican (P3 freemasons), the Russians (FSB) and Asian secret societies. The meeting has been called for Tokyo instead of Lichtenstein as proposed by the “Biden” people on the recommendation of the P3 freemasons.

Also, to keep up the pressure on the Khazarian mafia, a White Dragon Society representative had a meeting last week with a Mr. K, one of the top assassins of the Japanese underworld. Mr. K is known for chopping people’s fingers off one knuckle at a time until he gets the information he needs. He then wraps the bodies in lead and dumps them into the ocean, according to colleagues----------------etc ( I have emailed asking for Maxine Waters and Paedophile Adam Schiff to be joint first in line , !! )

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 07:17 PM
Dear Ms. Sheep, Kathianne my lamb, you are fine with McConnell weaponize his belligerence against joint governance.

JakeStarkey
10-08-2021, 07:51 PM
darin is describing himself.

juicerless is simply acting like a mindlessly chattering chipmunk.

icansayit
10-08-2021, 07:52 PM

JAKE talking about sheep is like Biden talking about ICE CREAM.
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/71643132.jpg