PDA

View Full Version : Belgium fracturing

09-29-2007, 08:12 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070928/od_nm/belgium_flags_dc

Interesting to see what causes a nation to separate. Obviously the article is more about the flags and patriotism. Looks like that there is some nationalism left alive in Europe. I am curious how this will turn out and whether it will be effected all with the immigration issues facing Europe as a whole.

PostmodernProphet
09-29-2007, 01:27 PM
make em the 51st state, it will give us a beachhead when the invasion starts....

Psychoblues
10-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Overblown, as is always the conservative custom.

How about this? Give PEACE a chance?

actsnoblemartin
10-18-2007, 11:12 PM
peace only works when both sides lay down their arms. Not when one side says I will never stop killing you until you convert to my religion, and the other says give me a hug.

Overblown, as is always the conservative custom.

How about this? Give PEACE a chance?

Psychoblues
10-18-2007, 11:47 PM
Tell me a single time since 1776 that America laid down it's arms, idiot?

peace only works when both sides lay down their arms. Not when one side says I will never stop killing you until you convert to my religion, and the other says give me a hug.

Ever heard of the Crusades, idiot? Give history a good read and get back with me. Until then please refrain from further exposing yourself as the true idiot you actually are. I mean this only as free advise to an individual I consider incapale of self representation. OK?

5stringJeff
10-19-2007, 07:41 AM
So if Belgians want to go their seperate ways, let Belgium split. I've never understood the reluctance to redraw national borders.

Hagbard Celine
10-19-2007, 09:13 AM
So what will Belgium split into? Will it be French-Belgium and Phlegmland (Flem-land, as in "Flemish")? :laugh:

TheSage
10-19-2007, 11:44 AM
So if Belgians want to go their seperate ways, let Belgium split. I've never understood the reluctance to redraw national borders.

Neocons call it "balkanization". More governments mean more work for them in infiltrating that government and placing noahide globalists in power. They prefer larger administration blocks. It's easier for them.