PDA

View Full Version : CNN's Trump obsession

Russ
10-09-2021, 12:17 PM
I haven't been to the gym since early July for this or that medical reasons, but I finally went again today. I mention this because the gym has one of its TV screens tuned to CNN, so I finally saw CNN again for the first time in three months. Wouldn't you know it - the one story they were covering whenever I looked was yet another attack story on Trump. Something about how the Biden admin is trying to subpoena Trump admin people about January 6th. I'm thinking Biden is desperate to investigate Jan 6th one more time to distract people from Afghanistan, inflation, bad jobs reports, and our country's supply chain breaking down.

By the way, what more is there to learn about Jan 6th? Don't we already know what happened?

NightTrain
10-09-2021, 12:41 PM
The country is on fire, but CNN wants to talk about Trump.

Is it any wonder that their ratings are dead last? I'm wondering when AT&T will sell it off, or at least fire the entire company and try again.

NightTrain
10-09-2021, 01:42 PM
That is such a good thing.

We have unfinished business :

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?74433-Biden-Again-Uses-the-Fake-White-House-Set-Instead-of-White-House&p=993089#post993089

Juicer66
10-09-2021, 03:24 PM

Is it any wonder that their ratings are dead last? I'm wondering when AT&T will sell it off, or at least fire the entire company and try again.

Either way CNN is finished .

I looked and reported on October 5 Cable ratings and Fox News had 9 slots in the top 10 and from memory CNN 's first entry was at number 27 .

Jane is a very disturbed lady and should be treated in the same way you might treat a CNN front person -- disdain and disgust .

In fairness one of her Uncles ( Hans Stark ) was top middle Auschwitz management and this has been much more than she could adequately handle .:cool:

Black Diamond
10-09-2021, 05:30 PM

Bring in Donald Trump to fire them.

fj1200
10-09-2021, 06:01 PM
... Something about how the Biden admin is trying to subpoena Trump admin people about January 6th. ...

By the way, what more is there to learn about Jan 6th? Don't we already know what happened?

I believe it's that Congressional committee sending out subpoenas if I'm not mistaken.

But nothing to learn. Just the dems keeping the narrative from dying.

Russ
10-09-2021, 07:38 PM
I believe it's that Congressional committee sending out subpoenas if I'm not mistaken.

But nothing to learn. Just the dems keeping the narrative from dying.

Makes sense. Congressional committee with x Republican members and x+1 Democrat members and only the Dem members are pushing the "investigation"? And DoJ is serving the subpoenas. And CNN will call it a "Congressional Investigation" even though it is only Dems behind it.