PDA

View Full Version : ‘I Know This Is Your Favorite Topic’: Jen Psaki Quips at NYPost Reporter’s Question

jimnyc
10-12-2021, 03:27 PM
As well as these questions should be popular - as they still get avoided and never answered.

Why aren't there any congressional investigations into Joe Biden and Hunter Biden's actions over the years prior to the election?

---

‘I Know This Is Your Favorite Topic’: Jen Psaki Quips at NYPost Reporter’s Question About Hunter Biden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9g1605N_HI

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki quipped at a New York Post reporter asking her about Hunter Biden reportedly selling his artwork for $75,000 each.

“We at The New York Post reported on Friday that the First Son had sold five prints of his artworks for $75,000 each and that a team of lawyers is reviewing prospective buyers who are going to be allowed into an upcoming New York show,” said Steven Nelson during Tuesday’s White House press briefing.

“That seems to suggest a departure from the White House-brokered agreement where the purchasers would be anonymous,” he continued. “I was hoping you could say if the White House knows who purchased the five prints and whether there is indeed a departure to the arrangement that there would anonymity here.”

“I know this is your favorite topic,” replied Psaki. “But it, again, it’s still is the purview of the gallerist. We still do not know and will not know who purchases any paintings. And the president remains proud of his son.”

Watch above.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/i-know-this-is-your-favorite-topic-jen-psaki-quips-at-nypost-reporters-question-about-hunter-biden/

Black Diamond
10-12-2021, 03:35 PM
Wonder how long she will last when compared to spicer huckabee, etc.

icansayit
10-12-2021, 04:01 PM
Asking a known, professional, perpetual, Liar any questions they KNOW...PSAKI the LIAR will never HONESTLY answer...FULLY???

Black Diamond
10-12-2021, 04:02 PM
Asking a known, professional, perpetual, Liar any questions they KNOW...PSAKI the LIAR will never HONESTLY answer...FULLY???

It'll be spun

NightTrain
10-12-2021, 04:19 PM
She's our version of Baghdad Bob.

It's been interesting watching her get forced to continually devolve further & further into propaganda tactics and into outright lying and deflecting inconvenient questions as she goes along. It has to be approaching dread levels for her as things spiral out of control on every front.

She's still no where near the unified assault from all quarters that Spicer and McEnany endured unfairly, but it is nice to see that as the administration's incompetence reaches crisis levels, the usual free pass has evaporated and she's beginning to catch hell.

I don't think she'll last the year before bailing.... and I doubt there's going to be many people vying for that meatgrinder of a job.

Black Diamond
10-12-2021, 04:23 PM
She's our version of Baghdad Bob.

It's been interesting watching her get forced to continually devolve further & further into propaganda tactics and into outright lying and deflecting inconvenient questions as she goes along. It has to be approaching dread levels for her as things spiral out of control on every front.

She's still no where near the unified assault from all quarters that Spicer and McEnany endured unfairly, but it is nice to see that as the administration's incompetence reaches crisis levels, the usual free pass has evaporated and she's beginning to catch hell.

I don't think she'll last the year before bailing.... and I doubt there's going to be many people vying for that meatgrinder of a job.

It's a hard job to begin with. But I enjoy her getting crushed. Be funny if Dr Jill took the position.

NightTrain
10-12-2021, 04:37 PM
It's a hard job to begin with. But I enjoy her getting crushed. Be funny if Dr Jill took the position.

At least they're no longer asking about ice cream or German Shepards.

And the snark & annoyed looks are becoming more apparent.

It would be awesome to see Cap'n Dementia answer these questions. He's way beyond Corn Pop & leg hair now.

Black Diamond
10-12-2021, 04:39 PM
At least they're no longer asking about ice cream or German Shepards.

And the snark & annoyed looks are becoming more apparent.

It would be awesome to see Cap'n Dementia answer these questions. He's way beyond Corn Pop & leg hair now.

That would be great. We need more "My butt's been wiped"

Black Diamond
10-12-2021, 04:41 PM
Or even "lying dog faced pony soldier" and Jack.

NightTrain
10-12-2021, 05:01 PM
Or even "lying dog faced pony soldier" and Jack.

I still heehaw seeing that defining moment of his presidency! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndWLTj9BFds

I think the most iconic moment in pictures is this one :

A thousand words, indeed.

Gunny
10-12-2021, 08:39 PM
Good article. Not much knew, but puts it all in one place.

During the presidential campaign, liberals had plenty of reason to tune out the Hunter Biden story.
For one, it was being pushed by Donald Trump, whose administration was awash in ethics scandals of its own, and who failed to make a convincing case that Hunter Biden’s work for a Ukrainian energy company influenced his father’s actions as vice president. And it was unclear what to make of the alleged leak of material from Hunter Biden’s laptop, especially after social media companies moved to restrict access to the story and a bevy of former U.S. intelligence officials dismissed it as likely “Russian disinformation.”

cont @ link: https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/10/12/hunter-biden-corruption-515583

Black Diamond
10-12-2021, 08:48 PM

cont @ link: https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/10/12/hunter-biden-corruption-515583

Gotta love it.

Kathianne
10-13-2021, 02:39 AM

I think it's new to those who were watching/listening to msm/per and soc. Media for information. That was and is one of the main issues facing the country.

While not without bias; 'ethically challenged previous administration'; this is a good list.

Maybe it's me, but I've noticed previously left leaning sources becoming a bit more inquisitive of the administration.

Gunny
10-13-2021, 07:43 AM
I think it's new to those who were watching/listening to msm/per and soc. Media for information. That was and is one of the main issues facing the country.

While not without bias; 'ethically challenged previous administration'; this is a good list.

Maybe it's me, but I've noticed previously left leaning sources becoming a bit more inquisitive of the administration.My take is the same with this topic as some others. It's all been out there for awhile, and it's rather obvious the effort made by the MSM and Dems to pretend it's not happening. They flip flop between Chicken Little "The sky is falling!" and 'what elephant?". Whichever suits their narrative at the time.

Today's political climate makes it rather easy to casually skim "Biden's son did ....." when it is presented in piecemeal fashion. The left of course dismissing everything as conspiracy theories with no basis all the while. "Just those CT, ultra-rightwing, racist NAZI extremists at it again, picking on the First Family for political reasons":rolleyes:

I've stated from the beginning the current administration is just a rebranded mafia. The corruption that Obama ensured he buried into the system at the grass root level just reemerging into the light of day following a hiatus of pretending it wasn't still there. Even though, the rot of the Dem bureaucracy is what Trump spent 4 years getting squashed by.

Politically elite celebrities in this nation do not suffer the consequences of their bad behaviors. The only transparency in this administration and the Biden family is how corrupt individually and coll4ectively the Biden's are.

Still, there are those who prefer this criminal chaos to Trump. The Biden's are just the visible chancre to a societal cancer that goes to the bone.