PDA

View Full Version : Attorney McBride: Jan. 6 Jail Detainees Given Only Nation Of Islam Newspaper To Read

Gunny
10-13-2021, 08:40 AM
Don't get thrown in jail. It sucks. Don't do REALLY stupid shit to get thrown in jail. I'm surprised they don't get the NYT and Washington Post. Reeducation camps work :rolleyes:

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 1:00 PM PT – Tuesday, October 12, 2021Attorney Joe McBride, who represents four people arrested in connection with the January 6 Capitol breach, tells One America News two of his clients are among the 60 now in the D.C. jail where they continue to face abuse. One America’s John Hines has more from Washington.
video @ link: https://www.oann.com/attorney-mcbride-jan-6-jail-detainees-given-only-nation-of-islam-newspaper-to-read/

fj1200
10-13-2021, 04:15 PM
Maybe NoI is the only group that bothers to bring the paper for anyone to read? I think jails and prisons are a source of many converts.

icansayit
10-13-2021, 04:49 PM
EVERY AMERICAN has access to this And it should be USED....NOW!
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTfbhPbKVZ0GC3ODcpVVV93zc9eRuUF Tj1TQ&usqp=CAU

Gunny
10-13-2021, 07:41 PM
Maybe NoI is the only group that bothers to bring the paper for anyone to read? I think jails and prisons are a source of many converts.You don't get crap in jail while you are in holding. You have to get to be a REAL prisoner before they give you their "Welcome Aboard" package :laugh2:

fj1200
10-13-2021, 08:58 PM
You don't get crap in jail while you are in holding. You have to get to be a REAL prisoner before they give you their "Welcome Aboard" package :laugh2:

That's what I'm saying. If the reading material is because of a ministry then Christians are falling down on the job.

icansayit
10-13-2021, 09:30 PM
You don't get crap in jail while you are in holding. You have to get to be a REAL prisoner before they give you their "Welcome Aboard" package :laugh2:

Why worry about what they get to read? Their Constitutional Rights are being IGNORED by the very same people who tried to Impeach a President recently.
EVERY AMERICAN should get Habeas Corpus protections as well. SCREW what they have to read.