PDA

View Full Version : Is It The Matrix Or The Twilight Zone?

Kathianne
10-13-2021, 07:10 PM
It's almost funny in being so unbelievable, but it's real. As if the tens of millions crossing our southern border aren't enough, let's open it up to former (?) Taliban members. Ummm, there's Americans and greencard holders still trapped in Afghanistan:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-exempt-afghan-civil-servants-taliban-terror-restrictions

Gunny
10-13-2021, 07:37 PM
It's almost funny in being so unbelievable, but it's real. As if the tens of millions crossing our southern border aren't enough, let's open it up to former (?) Taliban members. Ummm, there's Americans and greencard holders still trapped in Afghanistan:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-exempt-afghan-civil-servants-taliban-terror-restrictionsI'm going for Matrix. Too much of a repetitive pattern to be Twilight Zone. :)

From my dad:

Just a short note of something rather insignificant in the grand scheme of things… Question:

We are told by the powers that be – that approximately 6,000 to 7,000 American citizens were rescued by daring efforts of the U.S. State Department and U.S. military in evacuations from Kabul airport. Okay, fair enough… that’s a good outcome.

However, it seems a little odd that there are no videos of the survivors of the Afghan crisis arriving at airports. No crowds or families greeting the extracted American residents; no human interest stories and local broadcast news coverage of relieved Americans, husbands, wives, daughters or sons arriving back in their hometown. Nothing… crickets chirping.
Six to seven thousand Americans saved from the clutches of the Taliban, and yet not a single story of those Americans arriving home to the waiting arms of their loving family.

Hmmm! Isn’t this more than a little strange, with all the massive media coverage, and security cameras all over the place?

Or, have I been locked in a room with no news for the past few months?

Could it be possible that Biden and his regime are LYING? …and the media are complicit?
Just asking…

Black Diamond
10-13-2021, 07:42 PM
Blue pill or red pill?

Abbey Marie
10-13-2021, 08:00 PM
It’s a nightmare from which we can’t wake up.

Juicer66
10-14-2021, 04:42 AM
100% Matrix , imho

tailfins
10-14-2021, 09:09 AM
Blue pill or red pill?

So THAT's how they came up with the colors on the Presidential election map.

Gunny
10-14-2021, 02:17 PM
So ... if you "wake up", my question would be "Am I awake now? Or was I awake then? "

And what if that pill just makes you "woke"?:rolleyes:

Black Diamond
10-14-2021, 02:57 PM
So ... if you "wake up", my question would be "Am I awake now? Or was I awake then? "

And what if that pill just makes you "woke"?:rolleyes:

Oh man. I am never taking another pill again.