PDA

View Full Version : Christmas!

Kathianne
10-15-2021, 09:16 PM
https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/EMPTY-SUIT-EMPTY-SHELVES-600x338.jpeg

Juicer66
10-16-2021, 07:07 AM
Fake News . It can all be traced back to The Donald . And Russia .

And shops have always had far too many unnecessary products and variants . And they take up far too much space . Bad for Climate .

Item numbers consolidation is what we all need . Based on a sensible diet tailor -made to the needs of compliant Sheeple who will learn to do as they are fucking well told to .

Gunny
10-16-2021, 10:07 AM

And shops have always had far too many unnecessary products and variants . And they take up far too much space . Bad for Climate .

Item numbers consolidation is what we all need . Based on a sensible diet tailor -made to the needs of compliant Sheeple who will learn to do as they are fucking well told to . You can't even take two stabs in the dark and get one right.

How about China and it's virus? Everything, to include backlogged ports goes straight back to Peking and Emperor Ping Pong.

NightTrain
10-16-2021, 10:15 AM

Item numbers consolidation is what we all need . Based on a sensible diet tailor -made to the needs of compliant Sheeple who will learn to do as they are fucking well told to .

Outstanding spin. I expect to hear something right along these lines right about Black Friday when the shit hits the fan as normal Americans discover that there's no Christmas this year.

Gunny
10-16-2021, 10:51 AM
Outstanding spin. I expect to hear something right along these lines right about Black Friday when the shit hits the fan as normal Americans discover that there's no Christmas this year.I posted this in another thread, but in case anyone missed it:

I did my Christmas shopping for everyone but the rugrats. Anything I had to get through the mail. Middle of last week. Just today I finally got the last thing I ordered first. Haven't received anything else at this point.

Anyone planning on 3-5 service this year as it has been the last couple of years might want to rethink that strategy.

For one thing, the USPS has purposefully slowed its delivery. I thought I posted an article about it. Those poor government employees are overworked and underpaid :rolleyes: They DID jack the price of postage at the same time.

Then, of course, there's going to be finding what you want. If you want NB running shoes you better wear a size 2 or 13 :laugh:

The used-to-be-less expensive items are all $5-10 more. The higher end stuff seems to be about the same.

Juicer66
10-16-2021, 11:53 AM
You can't even take two stabs in the dark and get one right.

How about China and it's virus? Everything, to include backlogged ports goes straight back to Peking and Emperor Ping Pong.

You total fart .

Obvious humour and you still stumble and bumble . Another ex marine programmed to only think straight line and binary ?

How on earth will you cope with an invisible deadly virus and the dimensional energy pockets of empty spaces in supermarkets ? Are they Chicom portals ?

Oh Gunny, you are so Funny .

Gunny
10-16-2021, 12:07 PM
You total fart .

Obvious humour and you still stumble and bumble . Another ex marine programmed to only think straight line and binary ?

How on earth will you cope with an invisible deadly virus and the dimensional energy pockets of empty spaces in supermarkets ? Are they Chicom portals ?

Oh Gunny, you are so Funny . I have a wicked sense of humor. I actually get British humour. You're just not funny. :smoke:

Black Diamond
10-16-2021, 02:12 PM
You total fart .

Oh Gunny, you are so Funny .

Rule #1. There is no such thing as an ex marine.

fj1200
10-16-2021, 04:43 PM
Rule #1. There is no such thing as an ex marine.

Rule #2. There is no such thing as British humour.

Gunny
10-17-2021, 01:00 PM
Rule #2. There is no such thing as British humour.I have to remind myself daily: I've known a LOT of Brits. This particular example is not a good one. Neither was Drummond. He had no sense of humor; especially, if it was about him.

Think of the irony though: This one makes up shit to try and scare people about the vaccine. Drummond probably got his cat and all the mice vaccinated :laugh: