PDA

View Full Version : Herd Immuniy Reached! Mandates Worked!

Kathianne
10-18-2021, 01:42 PM
To be expected soon? It fits.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-fauci-covid-surprise-polls-david-bossie

Gunny
10-18-2021, 01:57 PM
To be expected soon? It fits.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-fauci-covid-surprise-polls-david-bossieSounds like a perfect storm and near total disaster for the Dems on most any given Sunday, right? The GOP couldn't ask for more rolling into the mid-terms. I sincerely hope they lose VA. I liked living there. When Robb was Gov.

Meanwhile, Trump is telling Republicans not to vote for anyone that doesn't support his election fraud histrionics. Question is, how many of his faithful will follow him?

Kathianne
10-18-2021, 03:14 PM
Sounds like a perfect storm and near total disaster for the Dems on most any given Sunday, right? The GOP couldn't ask for more rolling into the mid-terms. I sincerely hope they lose VA. I liked living there. When Robb was Gov.

Meanwhile, Trump is telling Republicans not to vote for anyone that doesn't support his election fraud histrionics. Question is, how many of his faithful will follow him?

Declaring victory over covid, true or not is the only thing the administration could put forth and gain some points from. Maybe. They've tried it with inflation and with Afghanistan, both times now the MSM couldn't even spin them.

You know how many times I've said that Trump will undermine for retribution.

How many would listen? I'm hearing 5% in GA. Probably enough. Without a doubt many have lost confidence in all but Trump.

Gunny
10-18-2021, 03:16 PM
Declaring victory over covid, true or not is the only thing the administration could put forth and gain some points from. Maybe. They've tried it with inflation and with Afghanistan, both times now the MSM couldn't even spin them.

You know how many times I've said that Trump will undermine for retribution.

How many would listen? I'm hearing 5% in GA. Probably enough. Without a doubt many have lost confidence in all but Trump.

Yes, dear. You were right. As usual :)

Kathianne
10-18-2021, 03:18 PM
Yes, dear. You were right. As usual :)

:laugh2: