PDA

View Full Version : Biden Official Sworn In As - bullsh** IMO

jimnyc
10-19-2021, 02:52 PM
First all of the credentials. And I'll give credit where due - But 4 star general? What a fu**ing joke of you ask me.

17th Assistant Secretary for Health

Incumbent
Assumed office - March 26, 2021
President - Joe Biden
Secretary - Xavier Becerra
Preceded by - Brett Giroir

Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health

In office - July 2017 – January 23, 2021
Governor - Tom Wolf
Preceded by - Karen Murphy
Succeeded by - Alison Beam (acting)

Personal details

Born October 28, 1957 (age 63)
Spouse(s) - Martha Peaslee ​(m. 1988; div. 2013)​
Children - 2
Education - Harvard University (BS) - Tulane University (MD)

Military service

Allegiance - United States
Branch/service - United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps
Years of service - 2021–present
Rank - Admiral

Is this normal? This is what it states in the article - "The United States Public Health Service uses NAVY ranks and is a uniformed service, but is not military."

But the title. What has she/he done to deserve such a title alone? I don't like it.

---

Biden Official Sworn In As First Transgender Four-Star Public Health Admiral In US History

U.S. Assistant Health Secretary Dr. Rachel Levine became the first transgender four-star officer in the uniformed services, after being sworn in Tuesday into the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) had a swearing-in ceremony for Levine to make her a four-star admiral. She is now the highest-ranking official in the commissioned corps and will be in charge of leading 6,000 Public Health Service officers.

The United States Public Health Service uses NAVY ranks and is a uniformed service, but is not military.

“I am deeply honored & grateful to join the ranks of men & women across this great nation who have committed to defend the United States against small & large threats, known and unknown. I promise to uphold that trust to the fullest extent of my abilities,” Levine said in a tweet after being sworn in.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/19/transgender-joe-biden-official-rachel-levine-sworn-in-first-female-four-star-public-health-admiral-us-history/

Gunny
10-19-2021, 05:31 PM
I wasn't aware the Public Health Corps or whatever it's called was a branch of the military:rolleyes:

Don't excuse me if I don't recognize the military rank bestowed upon someone for political reasons who hasn't served and earned it. Is he the Tidy Bowl Man, or what? Oh yeah, it's an "or what":rolleyes:

darin
10-20-2021, 09:22 AM
yeah - not a military rank; it's an equivalency rank - might be Senior Executive Service pay scale?

Congrats on that guy's achievements - but clearly he has a track record of horrible decisions.

MtnBiker
10-20-2021, 10:15 AM
The wokeratti must really be confused by Klinger. By the way, when is M*A*S*H going to banned?