PDA

View Full Version : Ho Ho Ho!

Kathianne
10-20-2021, 03:49 PM
I bought a Christmas tree. Had 3 and gave them to the kids before moving to AZ. This year, I'm decorating! Today is my last day off before leaving for Chicago for Halloween! LOL! So, last night after a nap, opened the Amazon box to make sure the 'window to return' wasn't needed. Tree looks great and I'm glad I went with the 6' rather than 7', even with 10' ceiling. I can put the topper on without ladder. ;)

I'd also given the kids all my Christmas dinner sets-yes, I had 3; along with all sorts of linens for Thanksgiving and Christmas. So, picked up a couple hundred of such for myself. Now I'm looking forward to the holidays, though I wish I could be home.

Abbey Marie
10-20-2021, 03:52 PM
I bought a Christmas tree. Had 3 and gave them to the kids before moving to AZ. This year, I'm decorating! Today is my last day off before leaving for Chicago for Halloween! LOL! So, last night after a nap, opened the Amazon box to make sure the 'window to return' wasn't needed. Tree looks great and I'm glad I went with the 6' rather than 7', even with 10' ceiling. I can put the topper on without ladder. ;)

I'd also given the kids all my Christmas dinner sets-yes, I had 3; along with all sorts of linens for Thanksgiving and Christmas. So, picked up a couple hundred of such for myself. Now I'm looking forward to the holidays, though I wish I could be home.

That’s great, Kath! Please post the results!

Kathianne
10-20-2021, 04:35 PM
That’s great, Kath! Please post the results!

Needless to say, I put it away, if not for warnings about shortages, I would have waited. Maybe day after Thanksgiving?

SassyLady
10-20-2021, 10:13 PM
You ordered a couple hundred Christmas dinner dish sets? Yikes!!

Kathianne
10-20-2021, 11:48 PM
You ordered a couple hundred Christmas dinner dish sets? Yikes!!
Lol! Oh no! Ornaments & decorations, don't need any special dishes.

darin
10-21-2021, 08:16 AM
I really love christmas and decorating. Good for you Kath. :D I'm ready to decorate for christmas by 1 November most years.

Kathianne
10-21-2021, 08:21 AM
I really love christmas and decorating. Good for you Kath. :D I'm ready to decorate for christmas by 1 November most years.

:)

SassyLady
10-21-2021, 03:16 PM
I like to get started the weekend after Thanksgiving. Takes us about a week to actually get everything set up inside and outside. Then we are so exhausted we don't take things down until mid January. Sucks to get old.

Gunny
10-25-2021, 11:00 AM
Every time I run across this thread title I think it's about AOC :smoke: