PDA

View Full Version : What a tangled web we weave

truthmatters
09-30-2007, 09:17 AM
http://tinyurl.com/2ohqqv

Cyber cheats married... to each other
Monday, September 17, 2007
Caught out: The chatroom loversA married couple are divorcing after they chatted each other up on the Internet using fake names.

Sana Klaric and husband Adnan poured their hearts out to each other over their marriage troubles.

Using the names 'Sweetie' and 'Prince of Joy' in a online chatroom, the pair thought they had found a soulmate with whom to spend the rest of their lives.

It should have turned out like a real-life version of the 1979 Rupert Holmes song, Escape, where a couple meet through advert by someone 'who likes pina coladas and getting caught in the rain'.

But, unlike in the song, there was no happy ending after they turned up for a date and realised their mistake. Now the pair, from Zenica, Central Bosnia, are divorcing after accusing each other of being unfaithful.

Sana, 27, said: 'I was suddenly in love. It was amazing, we seemed to be stuck in the same kind of miserable marriages. How right that turned out to be.'

But when it dawned on her what had happened, she said: 'I felt so betrayed.'

Adnan, 32, said: 'I still find it hard to believe that Sweetie, who wrote such wonderful things, is actually the same woman I married and who has not said a nice word to me for years.'

09-30-2007, 11:40 AM
how totally messed up. you would think this would make them realize they are perfect for each other. cause its clear they are. I mean heck out of all the people they could have cheated on online, they somehow found each other.

truthmatters
09-30-2007, 11:44 AM
I agree you would think they would then recognise that they had been treating each other badly and start over.

It was just pathetic to read they then blamed each other for cheating.

hjmick
09-30-2007, 12:42 PM
Do they have Republicans in Bosnia? :laugh2:

Trigg
10-02-2007, 11:29 AM
Isn't this a song???

Do you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain?

Mr. P
10-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Isn't this a song???

Do you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain?

yes.

darin
10-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Reminds me of Clayton Bigsby - the black white-supremacist who was born blind. When he found out he is black he divorced his white wife of 20 years. The reason? She was a nigger-lover.

http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/player.jhtml?ml_video=24404&ml_collection=&ml_gateway=&ml_gateway_id=&ml_comedian=&ml_runtime=&ml_context=show&ml_origin_url=/shows/chappelles_show/videos/season_1/index.jhtml%3FplayVideo%3D11886&ml_playlist=&lnk=&is_large=true

Monkeybone
10-02-2007, 12:57 PM
that is probably one of my fav skits of his, D

Cheyenne
10-02-2007, 02:00 PM
..... the pair thought they had found a soulmate with whom to spend the rest of their lives......
are divorcing after accusing each other of being unfaithful.
Sana, 27, said: 'I was suddenly in love. It was amazing, we seemed to be stuck in the same kind of miserable marriages. How right that turned out to be.'
But when it dawned on her what had happened, she said: 'I felt so betrayed.'
Adnan, 32, said: 'I still find it hard to believe that Sweetie, who wrote such wonderful things, is actually the same woman I married and who has not said a nice word to me for years.'
It's strange how we can forget what attracted us to the other person. And more often than not those things become the source of irritation over the years.

Sana felt a connection with this person in which she shared so much. And Adnan loved her 'sweetness', something that he missed in his marriage, but what probably drew him to his wife in the first place.

This marriage is salvageable if they really have the heart to make it happen; despite the feelings of betrayal. They are both guilty. They both have to want this.
I'd like to see it happen.

jackass
10-02-2007, 06:49 PM
This marriage is salvageable if they really have the heart to make it happen; despite the feelings of betrayal. They are both guilty. They both have to want this.
I'd like to see it happen.

Always the optomist in love. :)