PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden Claims No Time to Visit Border as President...

jimnyc
10-22-2021, 04:09 PM
Of course not, how can he possibly have time when he's busy stumbling and bumbling, and then goes back home.

He is one of the worst and useless.

Don't worry though - Jill is on the job! :rolleyes:

---

Joe Biden Claims No Time to Visit Border as President Despite 24 Trips Home to Delaware

President Joe Biden claimed Thursday he did not have enough time to visit the Southern border, despite dozens of trips to his home in Delaware.

The president spoke about the Southern border during a town hall in Baltimore with CNN’s Anderson Cooper:

I’ve been there before, and I haven’t — I mean, I know it well. I guess I should go down. But the — but the whole point of it is: I haven’t had a whole hell of lot of time to get down. … But I plan on — now, my wife, Jill, has been down. She’s been on both sides of the river. She’s seen the circumstances there. She’s looked into those places.

The president is scheduled to leave the White House Friday night to return home to Delaware for his 20th weekend since becoming president, according to a tally by former CBS reporter Mark Knoller. He has traveled to Delaware a total of 24 times.

The president has also spent 10 weekends away at the presidential retreat at Camp David.

Biden enjoys leaving the White House on Friday and returning home on Monday, following a similar schedule that he enjoyed as a U.S. senator. Instead of riding Amtrak, Biden utilizes the presidential Marine One helicopter to fly back and forth from Washington, DC.

In August, Biden took nine Marine One flights in just 18 days in an effort to salvage his vacation in Delaware and Camp David even as he struggled to react to his botched exit out of Afghanistan.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/22/joe-biden-claims-no-time-to-visit-border-as-president-despite-24-trips-home-to-delaware/

Kathianne
10-22-2021, 05:00 PM
Of course not, how can he possibly have time when he's busy stumbling and bumbling, and then goes back home.

He is one of the worst and useless.

Don't worry though - Jill is on the job! :rolleyes:

---

Joe Biden Claims No Time to Visit Border as President Despite 24 Trips Home to Delaware

President Joe Biden claimed Thursday he did not have enough time to visit the Southern border, despite dozens of trips to his home in Delaware.

The president spoke about the Southern border during a town hall in Baltimore with CNN’s Anderson Cooper:

The president is scheduled to leave the White House Friday night to return home to Delaware for his 20th weekend since becoming president, according to a tally by former CBS reporter Mark Knoller. He has traveled to Delaware a total of 24 times.

The president has also spent 10 weekends away at the presidential retreat at Camp David.

Biden enjoys leaving the White House on Friday and returning home on Monday, following a similar schedule that he enjoyed as a U.S. senator. Instead of riding Amtrak, Biden utilizes the presidential Marine One helicopter to fly back and forth from Washington, DC.

In August, Biden took nine Marine One flights in just 18 days in an effort to salvage his vacation in Delaware and Camp David even as he struggled to react to his botched exit out of Afghanistan.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/22/joe-biden-claims-no-time-to-visit-border-as-president-despite-24-trips-home-to-delaware/
I actually watched most of it. My TV had to cover its ears.

jimnyc
10-22-2021, 05:08 PM
I actually watched most of it. My TV had to cover its ears.

Oh man, I don't blame it. I'm just seeing this now and am left shaking my head in amazement.

icansayit
10-22-2021, 06:06 PM
I am convinced Joe goes to Delaware each weekend to visit all of his Deceased Voters in that UNKNOWN cemetery where the DNC actually EXUMED Joe before he even became Obama's Veep.
http://icansayit.com/images/bidendigup.jpg

NightTrain
10-22-2021, 06:42 PM
Well, you know... other than weekly trips back home for 48 hours Basement Time, he did have to attend campaign duties for McAwful and Newsome.

Those are more important than the highest numbers of border crashers since '86.

Kathianne
10-22-2021, 07:22 PM
Oh man, I don't blame it. I'm just seeing this now and am left shaking my head in amazement.
It was my words, yelled at said TV, that skeered it!:laugh2:

Gunny
10-23-2021, 11:36 AM
Honestly? I'd like to say this is one of the most absurd things Biden has done, but there are just too many disasters to choose from. Elitists have always pretended "that place down there" (known as "HERE" for those of us that are in it) is out of sight and out of mind from the NE and/or DC. Always some moron from NH, or DE, telling us what we need or don't down here.

But to be the alleged leader of the Nation and pretend the US Southern border isn't under attack is some serious Jimmy Carter-ism. It's dereliction of duty for the office Biden is occupying.