PDA

View Full Version : Psaki Reveals The Last Time Biden Was At The Border When Pressed By Peter Doocy

jimnyc
10-22-2021, 05:18 PM
He drove by it 13 years ago.

Oh, well that makes things much different. :rolleyes:

---

Psaki Says The Last Time Biden Was At The Border Was Driving By It In 2008

White House press secretary Jen Psaki defended on Friday President Joe Biden’s no-show at the southern border, informing reporters that Biden did, in fact, visit the border while on the campaign trail in 2008.

“Why did President Biden say he has been to the border?” Fox News’ Senior White House Correspondent Peter Doocy asked, referring to Biden’s CNN Townhall Thursday night.

“Well, Peter, as you may have seen, there’s been reporting that he did drive through the border when he was on the campaign trail in 2008, and he is certainly familiar with the fact, and it stuck with him, the fact that in El Paso the border goes right through the center of town,” Psaki replied. “But the most important thing everyone should know and understand is that the president has worked on these issues throughout his entire career and is well versed in every aspect of our immigration system, including the border.”

https://i.imgur.com/SafRYmi.png

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/22/jen-psaki-joe-biden-southern-border/

NightTrain
10-22-2021, 06:39 PM
If he were even half as knowledgeable about the border & immigration as Psaki seems to think, he'd have left in place all of Trump's policies.

A drive-by in '08? How is that relevant?

I don't think even the libs trust anything she says anymore. Baghdad Betty.

Gunny
10-22-2021, 07:03 PM
Did she say "2008" with a straight face? Three Administrations ago?

I wonder what they pay her ....:rolleyes:

Kathianne
10-22-2021, 07:26 PM
Did she say "2008" with a straight face? Three Administrations ago?

I wonder what they pay her ....:rolleyes:
He passed that bit of border in a out 2 min on highway, but he's "been" there. Kind of like Clinton and sex.

Russ
10-22-2021, 08:54 PM
Do you think Biden is counting his helicopter inspection of the hurricane damage in New Orleans as "visiting the border"? Is Joe so stupid that he thinks the "Gulf of Mexico" is the same as "Mexico"?

Wait, what am I talking about... Joe Biden lies all the time, even if its of little benefit and easily checked. He's just a habitual liar. And we elected him. :slap:

Gunny
10-23-2021, 11:42 AM
Look at it from Joe's perspective: why WOULD he want to come down here? Texas is the antithesis of everything he and the Douchecrats stand for. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he was purposefully doing this in an attempt to wreck the state.

Typical leftwingnut. Cut off your nose to spite your face and dump all over one state that could be the answer to his begging OPEC. His agenda that earns and provides nothing is more important.:rolleyes: