PDA

View Full Version : Biden meets with Pope, says the Pope told him to keep taking Communion

Russ
10-31-2021, 02:52 PM
Biden took some time from his G20 Summit in Rome to have a meeting with Pope Francis, and said afterward that all the Pope said was that he's 'glad that Joe is a good Catholic and he should keep taking Communion'.

I was a little surprised when I read this, thinking it was good news for Joe Biden and his supporters. But after a few seconds went by I reconsidered; after all the only report we have from this meeting is coming from Joe Biden, and Joe Biden is a habitual liar.

Any thoughts? Do you think Joe Biden would meet with the Pope and then actually lie about what the Pope said to him? If so, do you think the Pope would say anything to the media to set things straight?

My humble opinion is that Joe might lie about the meeting, but I'm unsure if the Pope would make a corrective statement.

Gunny
11-01-2021, 12:57 PM
Biden took some time from his G20 Summit in Rome to have a meeting with Pope Francis, and said afterward that all the Pope said was that he's 'glad that Joe is a good Catholic and he should keep taking Communion'.

I was a little surprised when I read this, thinking it was good news for Joe Biden and his supporters. But after a few seconds went by I reconsidered; after all the only report we have from this meeting is coming from Joe Biden, and Joe Biden is a habitual liar.

Any thoughts? Do you think Joe Biden would meet with the Pope and then actually lie about what the Pope said to him? If so, do you think the Pope would say anything to the media to set things straight?

My humble opinion is that Joe might lie about the meeting, but I'm unsure if the Pope would make a corrective statement.

...all the Pope said was that he's 'glad that Joe is a good Catholic and he should keep taking Communion'

Or you can read that as perfunctory dismissal. The Pope has to know he's going to be repeated; especially, by someone like Biden who is desperate for anyone's approval at this point. The Pope probably has a line for such folk as Joke Biden just to give them bare minimum what they want and get them the Hell out.

Just a guess. I really have no idea. The Pope is not a member of nor head of my church :)

jimnyc
11-01-2021, 06:41 PM
I read that he apparently had an "accident" while there, and now twitter is apparently alive with #Bidenpoopypants

I doubt it's true, highly. But if from anyone he would be the one.

Abbey Marie
11-05-2021, 10:41 AM

We know from a friend who attends the same church as Lyin’ Biden that he always leaves before Communion, ostensibly to avoid the embarrassment of being denied. I would have zero trouble believing that Pope Francis never said Joe should take Communion.

The only problem I have is that Communion is such a key part of the Catholic Mass, the Pope should let us know if he never said it. Not to mention it is the subject of controversy in the Church right now. I could see the Pope saying, “ You should change your views on abortion, and then continue to take Communion”. But Joe would never admit to that.