PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Carlson - Patriot Purge Part 2: Exclusive Preview

revelarts
11-04-2021, 12:48 PM
FBI Raid couples remote home in Alaska
"Shock and AWE" Thank you Patriot Act and war on terror.
their crime? They attended the "insurrection"!

But hey, cops and the FBI are just trying to keep us all safe and are always our friends.
I'm sure the couple must have done something else wrong... that we don't know about.

https://tuckercarlson.com/patriot-purge-part-2/

Patriot Purge Part 2: Exclusive Preview
"The Biden regime has launched one of the largest manhunts in history. Tucker and his team talk to patriots that kicked in the doors of terrorists that are now having their doors kicked in by the state they once served."

Gunny
11-05-2021, 09:49 AM
FBI Raid couples remote home in Alaska
"Shock and AWE" Thank you Patriot Act and war on terror.
their crime? They attended the "insurrection"!

But hey, cops and the FBI are just trying to keep us all safe and are always our friends.
I'm sure the couple must have done something else wrong... that we don't know about.

https://tuckercarlson.com/patriot-purge-part-2/

Patriot Purge Part 2: Exclusive Preview
"The Biden regime has launched one of the largest manhunts in history. Tucker and his team talk to patriots that kicked in the doors of terrorists that are now having their doors kicked in by the state they once served."

Meanwhile, criminals behind the unlawful takeover of federal buildings last year go about their business without fear of reprisal. Antifa and BLM aren't threats. Stupid people caught up in the spontaneity of the moment are :rolleyes:

I don't have much real problem with punishing criminals for their crimes. I DO have a problem with the law not being meted out evenly and fairly. Put as much effort into identifying leftist criminals as right wing ones. By comparison, the "insurrection" was a blip on the radar compared to physically talking over, vandalizing, occupying and destroying Federal property in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis and Chicago.