PDA

View Full Version : Vaccine passport platform is identical to china’s social credit system

revelarts
11-04-2021, 02:00 PM
DR. NAOMI WOLF: VACCINE PASSPORT PLATFORM IS IDENTICAL TO CHINA’S SOCIAL CREDIT SYSTEM

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hVdvC9iROxWL/

Dr. Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passport Platform is Identical to China’s Social Credit System

“The Vaccine Passport Platform is the same platform as the social credit system. When you act like a good citizen, you get a boost but when you act like a “bad” citizen you face dire consequences.”

Posted in Frontline News and tagged China, communism, COVID-19, Green Passport, social credit system

video at link well worth watching.
she explains why the vax passport "platform" of any vaccine passport system IS the ground for a "social credit" system like China's.
where they can deny you access to work, school, events, travel, food ... anything.
And why it should be resisted 100%.
As it is basically the last stand in our constitution freedoms.

I agree,
It's been a while coming but if we sign up for this one, goodbye America.

And as a Christian I'll add this
Revelations 13:16-17
...And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name....

I'm not saying vaccine passports ARE the "mark of the Beast/AntiChrist" but It's definitely a precursor to what John predicted 2000 years ago.
coincidence I'm sure.

Gunny
11-05-2021, 09:33 AM
DR. NAOMI WOLF: VACCINE PASSPORT PLATFORM IS IDENTICAL TO CHINA’S SOCIAL CREDIT SYSTEM

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hVdvC9iROxWL/

Dr. Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passport Platform is Identical to China’s Social Credit System

“The Vaccine Passport Platform is the same platform as the social credit system. When you act like a good citizen, you get a boost but when you act like a “bad” citizen you face dire consequences.”

Posted in Frontline News and tagged China, communism, COVID-19, Green Passport, social credit system

video at link well worth watching.
she explains why the vax passport "platform" of any vaccine passport system IS the ground for a "social credit" system like China's.
where they can deny you access to work, school, events, travel, food ... anything.
And why it should be resisted 100%.
As it is basically the last stand in our constitution freedoms.

I agree,
It's been a while coming but if we sign up for this one, goodbye America.

And as a Christian I'll add this
Revelations 13:16-17
...And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name....

I'm not saying vaccine passports ARE the "mark of the Beast/AntiChrist" but It's definitely a precursor to what John predicted 2000 years ago.
coincidence I'm sure.I'd say your social security number fits the bill better than a vaccination.