PDA

View Full Version : This Seems To Be A Mistake

Kathianne
11-08-2021, 01:16 PM
The investigation is ongoing. Will Durham be able to tie the lies, the FBI misdeeds, etc., back to Clinton or DNC?

Maybe. Possibly.

Will it if Durham feels like the Trump shenanigans and the resulting MSM anti-Trump media start their back and forth?

I think Trump just cannot help himself, help himself. There would be plenty of time for gloating, if he had something to brag about.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-special-counsel-john-durham-indictments

BoogyMan
11-08-2021, 01:23 PM
I want to see the media get dealt the cards they have so richly earned for this fraud. Namely CNN and MSNBC. Those scumbags lied daily, I believe knowingly so.

Gunny
11-08-2021, 01:24 PM
The investigation is ongoing. Will Durham be able to tie the lies, the FBI misdeeds, etc., back to Clinton or DNC?

Maybe. Possibly.

Will it if Durham feels like the Trump shenanigans and the resulting MSM anti-Trump media start their back and forth?

I think Trump just cannot help himself, help himself. There would be plenty of time for gloating, if he had something to brag about.

Don't see a link to "this"? I read it on my phone this AM. I figure it'll get about as much attention as Afghanistan and the Border. From the looks of the headlines I saw going source to source for any kind of newsworthy anything, this was buried way down the page.

It's another "where there's smoke there's fire" issue that will end with "prove it". I don't know how much more evidence constitutes "proof" than a server in your bathroom closet. I look to the nothing ending of that to predict the nothing ending of Durham.

FTR, I think the Clintons, DOJ and the rest involved are dirty as Hell.

Kathianne
11-08-2021, 01:25 PM
Don't see a link to "this"? I read it on my phone this AM. I figure it'll get about as much attention as Afghanistan and the Border. From the looks of the headlines I saw going source to source for any kind of newsworthy anything, this was buried way down the page.

It's another "where there's smoke there's fire" issue that will end with "prove it". I don't know how much more evidence constitutes "proof" than a server in your bathroom closet. I look to the nothing ending of that to predict the nothing ending of Durham.

FTR, I think the Clintons, DOJ and the rest involved are dirty as Hell.

Thanks, I added.

jimnyc
11-08-2021, 06:59 PM
They really need to bring out and expose Clinton's involvement. I don't care about Trump's feelings at this point, this is more about us all going forward, IMO.

Securing elections in the future (as in security), preserving integrity, getting rid of mail in the way it was this year and back to normal. All things I mentioned previously.

Hillary and those involved need to get exposed for their actions. Same as the bullshit with Hunter and Dad. So many things pretty much proven already and they just laugh and walk away.

The only decent news, if you can look at it that way, is that Biden is so brain dead, the alternative is so scary & add in what they have even done thus far, let alone in next few years. I think it's guaranteeing 2024. Problem is the next few years. :(

Kathianne
11-11-2021, 01:53 PM
On Durham report, a bit of cooling down may be warranted:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/durham-indictments-collusion-case-direction-andrew-mccarthy