PDA

View Full Version : New Poll Shows Kamala Harris Has Lowest Approval Rating In Recorded History

jimnyc
11-08-2021, 09:03 PM
What a shock. :rolleyes:

She has earned this with her own cackling incompetence & office disappearing act.

---

New Poll Shows Kamala Harris Has Lowest Approval Rating In Recorded History

Kamala Harris is the least liked vice president in history.

According to a USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll conducted among registered voters last week, Harris’ approval rating is historically low at 28 percent, lower than any vice president.

Fifty-one percent of respondents disapprove of the job Harris has done since taking office.

The low disapproval rating among a modern vice president is unprecedented.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/new-poll-shows-kamala-harris-lowest-approval-rating-recorded-history/

fj1200
11-09-2021, 11:11 AM
More proof the only things she's good at is putting minorities in jail for marijuana possession.

Russ
11-09-2021, 08:37 PM
At last! Kamala has an accomplishment!

Joe Biden was heard complaining, saying "I was going after this record! I intentionally left thousands of people behind in Afghanistan, I intentionally created stagflation, I intentionally closed down half the oil pipelines this country depends on, I've told obvious lies for 10 months, I'm giving away a million dollars to every family that illegally crossed our border, and all just to win this world record! And Kamala steals it from me, for doing nothing?! This isn't fair! C'mon man!!!"

Kathianne
11-09-2021, 09:41 PM
At last! Kamala has an accomplishment!

Joe Biden was heard complaining, saying "I was going after this record! I intentionally left thousands of people behind in Afghanistan, I intentionally created stagflation, I intentionally closed down half the oil pipelines this country depends on, I've told obvious lies for 10 months, I'm giving away a million dollars to every family that illegally crossed our border, and all just to win this world record! And Kamala steals it from me, for doing nothing?! This isn't fair! C'mon man!!!"

:laugh2:

Gunny
11-10-2021, 12:46 PM
So Harris wins at being the worst VP for not doing much above and beyond that of her predecessor do-nothings? There's got to be a secret to sucking THAT bad :)

fj1200
10-26-2022, 06:39 PM
Is she still Veep? Seems like I'd hear about her in the news or something.

Black Diamond
10-26-2022, 06:45 PM
Assassination insurance.

Gunny
10-26-2022, 07:12 PM
Is she still Veep? Seems like I'd hear about her in the news or something.You still watch Comedy Central?:poke: Went too far left for my taste ..