PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Rittenhouse

SassyLady
11-10-2021, 11:25 AM
Watching Kyle give testimony on the stand about the original attack on him. Seemed very well put together until he had to describe the moment Rosenblum attacks and Zalinsky points gun at him. Broke down and Court is now taking 10 minute recess so he can regain composure. It's obvious he was scared and that this was always a self defense situation. I hope those that painted him as a racist and mass murderer burn in hell.

SassyLady
11-10-2021, 12:04 PM
Prosecution now asking questions. I like the judge.

SassyLady
11-10-2021, 12:29 PM
Judge is pissed at prosecutor.

SassyLady
11-10-2021, 12:51 PM
They're trying to prove Kyle got gun because he wanted to kill people.

SassyLady
11-10-2021, 01:03 PM
Judge is so mad at prosecutor for giving his own testimony on difference between ammo used ... hollow pt v .223 full metal jacket that he called for lunch break. I think so he can put together his prosecutor spanking speech. This trial is so close to a mistrial with prejudice due to prosecutors actions

Kathianne
11-10-2021, 02:45 PM
I was shocked it didn't get directed verdict yestrrday.

jimnyc
11-10-2021, 03:19 PM
Yeps, Judge was just a tad angry with the prosecution.

IMO, I don't think it matters though. From what I have seen thus far, the prosecution has failed to prove its case, by far.

hjmick
11-10-2021, 03:35 PM
Let's keep in mind...

Rittenhouse left his home, in another state, in possession of a firearm, illegally, to go to a neighboring state where there were protests and potential rioting, and he was out past the curfew (he and all the rest of them)...

So, while he may not have been looking to kill someone, it's kind of hard to argue that he wasn't looking for some kind of... trouble? Conflict? He had to know the potential for such was high...

If he had stayed home, obeyed the law, he wouldn't be testifying in his own defense today...

Just saying.

darin
11-10-2021, 04:24 PM
Let's keep in mind...

Rittenhouse left his home, in another state, in possession of a firearm, illegally, to go to a neighboring state where there were protests and potential rioting, and he was out past the curfew (he and all the rest of them)...

So, while he may not have been looking to kill someone, it's kind of hard to argue that he wasn't looking for some kind of... trouble? Conflict? He had to know the potential for such was high...

If he had stayed home, obeyed the law, he wouldn't be testifying in his own defense today...

Just saying.

None of those facts speak to the charges however. But just as a jury fucked up and found Chauvin guilty, wouldn't surprise me if they do something stupid like that with Kyle.

I think it's easy to argue he was not looking for trouble. He was prepared for trouble. Huge difference.

"Crossed state lines" is a trope....it's something said as if it matters and it truly does not. It's not like he drove from Dallas to OKC just for this thing - but even if he had, that still implies no bad-intent. But if the jury is built from some of the 50M who voted for Biden, there is no amount of reason nor fact which will save Kyle.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-10-2021, 04:54 PM
Let's keep in mind...

Just saying.

So, those that were armed and attacked him that he had to end up shooting are held blameless about beiing ARMED?
Thus representing a severe threat.
There is no logic to the points you made.
The whole case hedges on if he was attacked, felt his life was threatened and fired in self-defense.
The leftside anti-gun talking points you mentioned are totally irrelevant.
Is everybody that carries a gun - looking for trouble??

"" If he had stayed home, obeyed the law, he wouldn't be testifying in his own defense today...""

Your quote shown above -- is a completely assinine statement, imho..

By that ridiculous standard -- were the dead guys--""looking for trouble too"" ??

Quite a liberal/leftist standard that -- you conveniently set-- everybody must stay home or else they are out looking for trouble- looking to kill someone..-Tyr

Kathianne
11-10-2021, 05:09 PM
Waukegan is closer to Kenosha than Chicago. It's way north.

fj1200
11-10-2021, 05:51 PM
Let's keep in mind...

Just saying.

True. But stupid is not against the law.

I think it's easy to argue he was not looking for trouble. He was prepared for trouble. Huge difference.

He was not really in position for not finding trouble.

Quite a liberal/leftist standard that -- you conveniently set-- everybody must stay home or else they are out looking for trouble- looking to kill someone..-Tyr

Just a recognition that stupid people should not be praised for doing stupid things. He was at George Zimmerman level stupid.

hjmick
11-10-2021, 06:16 PM

Just a recognition that stupid people should not be praised for doing stupid things. He was at George Zimmerman level stupid.

Thank you, at least you got what I was trying to say.

hjmick
11-10-2021, 06:27 PM
So, those that were armed and attacked him that he had to end up shooting are held blameless about beiing ARMED?
Thus representing a severe threat.
There is no logic to the points you made.
The whole case hedges on if he was attacked, felt his life was threatened and fired in self-defense.
The leftside anti-gun talking points you mentioned are totally irrelevant.
Is everybody that carries a gun - looking for trouble??

"" If he had stayed home, obeyed the law, he wouldn't be testifying in his own defense today...""

Your quote shown above -- is a completely assinine statement, imho..

By that ridiculous standard -- were the dead guys--""looking for trouble too"" ??

I understand fully what the case "hinges" on, my comments had nothing to do with that. Nothing, zero, nada, zip. That you fail to see the logic in what I was saying is your failing, not mine.

The people that attacked are far from blameless, and yes, they were out looking for trouble. I never claimed otherwise. In fact, all I was addressing was Rittenhouse and the bad decisions he made that put him where he is. That you read anything else into my post is your issue, not mine.

Leftside anti-gun talking points? Liberal/leftest standard? :lmao: I've been called worse things by better people than you.

If you rush out to the scene of protests and riots, what the fuck are you looking for? A bucket of chicken?

As for my comment about him staying home, how is that "asinine?" It's the fucking truth. Are you saying that truth is asinine?

jimnyc
11-10-2021, 10:10 PM
Let's keep in mind...

This is all true. The only thing I can say, "if" I were debating his side (I have no vested interest here), is that maybe he thought he was doing the right thing by helping against the riots & helping other things as he did. Excuses none of illegal actions of course.

He should have known the potential was quite high, especially in carrying a weapon openly. It would be kind of hard to prove he was "looking for trouble" though when some of the evidence was him trying to protect places. But, that could easily be taken as looking for that same trouble as well.

Just saying.

He was a position of perhaps trying to help defend some places, but those very actions... &/but due to the people there, and the massive amount of protesters, it lead to trouble by him and his weapon being seen as the enemy by the protesters and they went after him and chased him down.

Like HJ rightfully said, if he doesn't carry illegal weapon with him, this likely never happens. If he doesn't cross state lines and go there, this likely never happens. (maybe HJ didn't use those exact words..)

But, at the same time, he was chased and then on the ground before he shot the one guys bicep. How much guilt does he hold prior to being chased by a mob? His actions prior will be taken into account and maybe charged accordingly, but I think the shooting with bicep boy... and the first one was a guy chasing him at the station.

I honestly haven't followed this one 300% though.

Kathianne
11-10-2021, 10:21 PM
This is all true. The only thing I can say, "if" I were debating his side (I have no vested interest here), is that maybe he thought he was doing the right thing by helping against the riots & helping other things as he did. Excuses none of illegal actions of course.

He should have known the potential was quite high, especially in carrying a weapon openly. It would be kind of hard to prove he was "looking for trouble" though when some of the evidence was him trying to protect places. But, that could easily be taken as looking for that same trouble as well.

He was a position of perhaps trying to help defend some places, but those very actions... &/but due to the people there, and the massive amount of protesters, it lead to trouble by him and his weapon being seen as the enemy by the protesters and they went after him and chased him down.

Like HJ rightfully said, if he doesn't carry illegal weapon with him, this likely never happens. If he doesn't cross state lines and go there, this likely never happens. (maybe HJ didn't use those exact words..)

But, at the same time, he was chased and then on the ground before he shot the one guys bicep. How much guilt does he hold prior to being chased by a mob? His actions prior will be taken into account and maybe charged accordingly, but I think the shooting with bicep boy... and the first one was a guy chasing him at the station.

I think he was 17 years old, either just out of hs or a year to go. While he was 'conservative ' and apparently appalled at what he saw happening in cities around the country, he now saw a chance close to home to 'do good' in the midst of chaos, however foolish that thought. Just like his counterparts; young, male, time on his hands, and armed.

I'm pretty sure he'll get nailed for the weapon he shouldn't have had. He'll have to live with the deaths of two, by his hand.

Juicer66
11-11-2021, 03:48 AM
BACKGROUND TO NOTE BEFORE GOING MISTY EYED --- courtesy of the world's leading private investigator , Miles Mathis .

--------- to blow the cover of Kyle Rittenhouse . The Rittenhouses are a prominent Jewish family with a long history of wealth and influence. The first head of the US mint was a Rittenhouse. He was a Lievens/Levinson from Holland on his mother’s side and from the Rittenhouse nobles of Westfalia on his father’s side. Also see Laura Rittenhouse, nee Arter (Jewish), prominent in the Red Cross and Women’s Temperance Movement, who died 7/11/11. Also Chicago lumber magnate Moses Rittenhouse and his nephew, same name, who made a mint in orchard sprayers. Kyle Rittenhouse is from Antioch, IL, same place as the grandsons of Moses Rittenhouse.

So Kyle Rittenhouse is not just some dopey militia kid. As usual, he is Jewish, and his fake victims are also Jewish: surnames Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz. Probably cousins of his. Another shooter in the fake melee was Joshua Ziminski—also Jewish of course. Rittenhouse just happened to be the star of several livestreams leading up to the fake shooting, and we see him talking chummily to police officers— probably asking if there are any script updates. The fake confrontation was almost professionally captured from three different angles. What are the odds? The Daily Caller's reporter Richie McGinniss

was on-hand to cover the story and even be involved in it.
Of course The Daily Caller was founded by FoxNews via Tucker Carlson, and is run by Indian/Phoenician hedgefund jerk Neil Patel. I remind you that Patel was Dick Cheney's Chief Policy Advisor, so that is who we are dealing with here. Also see Priti Patel, said to be part Ugandan, but really part Jewish. She is currently Home Secretary in London, that is, a top British spook. She is known to be a big supporter of Israel and Jewish causes. So you begin to see who set the stage in Kenosha.

SassyLady
11-11-2021, 10:42 AM
He was 17. Participating in academy where he was learning fire fighting skills and emt skills. He worked in Kenosha as life guard. His father lived there. It was his community. Crossing state lines to work and visit his father daily makes him a community member.

The gun never crossed state lines. He was in Kenosha to help protect the community and use his emt skills to help anyone hurt. The gun was to protect him while he was helping people and putting out fires.

He did not cross state lines with a gun to start problems or to hurt anyone. He is not a antifa or blm thug sitting around dreaming up shit to bring down society.

He's a kid that wanted to help his community. He was attacked. He defended himself.

Juicer66
11-11-2021, 11:08 AM
AND IT GETS MUCH MUCH WORSE --- AND THOSE DESPERATE FOR CONFIRMATION BIAS SIMPLY CANNOT FACE THAT

Manufacturing a fake trial and having everyone lie on the stand equals committing mass perjury.
Except that perjury is limited to real trials. In fake trials it doesn't apply. It is just part of the fiction.

If it is televised, it is fake. Only CIA trials are televised. Which is probably why this one makes no sense.

All the witnesses for the prosecution, including star witness Gaige Grosskreutz, are scoring the points for defense. So the trial is an obvious set-up. No real trial proceeds like this.
Also worth knowing is that Grosskreutz was carrying his gun concealed without a permit but has never been charged. His phone was seized but not checked by police—as if he was a protected asset. This was admitted in court. They also admitted they did not record their conversation with him.
He is a member of The People's Revolution, which we may assume is a CIA front. He has also testified he was an observer for the ACLU. Ditto.
They sell him as a loser and a ne'erdowell, but he is actually a trained paramedic.
Do you see what that means? He would be very capable of faking that bicep wound . First he faked it, then they retouched the photos in photoshop, double faking it. The famous picture looks very fake. Also a clue is that the Daily Caller just happened to have their man Richard McGinnis on the scene, just inches away and reporting live when everything happened. He even testified in the fake trial, telling us theDaily Caller is another CIA front and McGinnis another agent. Not surprising, since there are millions of them working domestically now, with nothing better to do than fake events like this every fucking week. Tucker Carlson even admitted on air tonight that the Rittenhouse story was “concocted by the industrial media lie machine purely for political effect.”
Tragically Tucker continues to sell the event as real after that, missing the easiest translation of his own report: it wasn't just the spin that was concocted, it was the entire event. Like 1/6, it was staged.

Here is more indication of that: we are told that the judge told jurors they had been filmed when coming into the court. The weird part there is not the filming, though that would be jury intimidation. What is weird is that the judge is telling the jury that. That is the way it was reported, and Tucker repeats that phrasing. The judge told the jurors. What?
You would expect defense to be telling the judge that and asking for a mistrial. You would not expect the judge to be telling the jurors that, since that could be read as jury intimidation by the judge. So everything in this trial is upside down, telling us it is being written by the usual dimwits at Langley who haven't even been to law school. Or maybe they load these fake trials down with absurdities on purpose, just to test you.

Dedicated Compliance Gullibles simply cannot abide counter narratives . Especially factual ones .

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-11-2021, 11:28 AM
I understand fully what the case "hinges" on, my comments had nothing to do with that. Nothing, zero, nada, zip. That you fail to see the logic in what I was saying is your failing, not mine.

The people that attacked are far from blameless, and yes, they were out looking for trouble. I never claimed otherwise. In fact, all I was addressing was Rittenhouse and the bad decisions he made that put him where he is. That you read anything else into my post is your issue, not mine.

Leftside anti-gun talking points? Liberal/leftest standard? :lmao: I've been called worse things by better people than you.

If you rush out to the scene of protests and riots, what the fuck are you looking for? A bucket of chicken?

As for my comment about him staying home, how is that "asinine?" It's the fucking truth. Are you saying that truth is asinine?
Well perhaps if you learn to post more directly without repeating useless irrelevant anti gun talking points other people may get what you are laboring to convey. I merely pointed out that some of your statements were pure liberal type bias. I then noted they had nothing to do with his self defense claim in his trial. So now you know. Adding irrelevant hearsay does nothing to clarify what you claim you were attempting to say. I pointed that out . And by the way, those better people you mentioned merely reaffirmed my judgement , thanks for pointing that out.

jimnyc
11-11-2021, 01:17 PM
BACKGROUND TO NOTE BEFORE GOING MISTY EYED --- courtesy of the world's leading private investigator , Miles Mathis .

--------- to blow the cover of Kyle Rittenhouse . The Rittenhouses are a prominent Jewish family with a long history of wealth and influence. The first head of the US mint was a Rittenhouse. He was a Lievens/Levinson from Holland on his mother’s side and from the Rittenhouse nobles of Westfalia on his father’s side. Also see Laura Rittenhouse, nee Arter (Jewish), prominent in the Red Cross and Women’s Temperance Movement, who died 7/11/11. Also Chicago lumber magnate Moses Rittenhouse and his nephew, same name, who made a mint in orchard sprayers. Kyle Rittenhouse is from Antioch, IL, same place as the grandsons of Moses Rittenhouse.

So Kyle Rittenhouse is not just some dopey militia kid. As usual, he is Jewish, and his fake victims are also Jewish: surnames Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz. Probably cousins of his. Another shooter in the fake melee was Joshua Ziminski—also Jewish of course. Rittenhouse just happened to be the star of several livestreams leading up to the fake shooting, and we see him talking chummily to police officers— probably asking if there are any script updates. The fake confrontation was almost professionally captured from three different angles. What are the odds? The Daily Caller's reporter Richie McGinniss

was on-hand to cover the story and even be involved in it.
Of course The Daily Caller was founded by FoxNews via Tucker Carlson, and is run by Indian/Phoenician hedgefund jerk Neil Patel. I remind you that Patel was Dick Cheney's Chief Policy Advisor, so that is who we are dealing with here. Also see Priti Patel, said to be part Ugandan, but really part Jewish. She is currently Home Secretary in London, that is, a top British spook. She is known to be a big supporter of Israel and Jewish causes. So you begin to see who set the stage in Kenosha.

What a load of complete and utter bullshit.

fj1200
11-11-2021, 02:43 PM

I don't disagree with any of that. He was way out of his element and if he wasn't there then none of that happens. But given that he was there and what did happen I think is pretty much self defense. It's just all the stupid that led up to it in the first place; Stupid begets stupid. His guilt prior to being chased was violating curfew, etc. and his "guilt" going forward will be his conscience based on his demeanor on the stand which goes back to his being out of his element and not really helpful to the overall situation.

Juicer66
11-11-2021, 02:55 PM
What a load of complete and utter bullshit.

I understand that people here who have invested their lives ,bed-rock attitudes and consensus world opinions into 'no change ' find alternatives so near impossible to cope with.

But just spluttering as a response is pathetic .

Try discussion and questioning raised points rather than just burping emotional reactions .

Perhaps start by asking what might have happened to reduce the US to a third rate power and now exhibiting so many standard features of a Banana Republic .

You guys need to wake up fast and stop living in a dream .You saw the British Empire melt down after WW2 when financial bankruptcy stripped all last pretensions away .

The same is now happening to the US as the planet resets to Asia and China and the US goes through its predictable last attempts to be a real presence a new world .

You are now a CCP satellite territory and without utmost care you will become slaves to a new philosophy with a much reduced population .

It's happening in plain sight if you look carefully .

fj1200
11-11-2021, 03:01 PM
I understand that people here who have invested their lives ,bed-rock attitudes and consensus world opinions into 'no change ' find alternatives so near impossible to cope with.

Try discussion and questioning raised points rather than just burping emotional reactions .

Perhaps start by asking what might have happened to reduce the US to a third rate power and now exhibiting so many standard features of a Banana Republic .

You guys need to wake up fast and stop living in a dream .You saw the British Empire melt down after WW2 when financial bankruptcy stripped all last pretensions away .

The same is now happening to the US as the planet resets to Asia and China and the US goes through its predictable last attempts to be a real presence a new world .

You are now a CCP satellite territory and without utmost care you will become slaves to a new philosophy with a much reduced population .

I'm not sure if all of that proves or disproves the infinite monkey theorem. :dunno:

jimnyc
11-11-2021, 07:43 PM

The problem is - what you wrote was complete and utter horseshit. Something you see on the Enquirer, Star or other wacko papers while in line at the grocery store. I'm more than willing to discuss many things, but I also call out horseshit when I see it too. - Fake victims, probably cousins of his, you know, with them Jew names and all.

I'm betting that he got across state lines to be there via a UFO as well.

SassyLady
11-12-2021, 12:23 AM

MtnBiker
11-12-2021, 09:37 AM
Here is one of CNN’s premier legal commentators Tuggin Toobin declaring Rittenhouse an idiot.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/11/10/cnns_jeffrey_toobin_the_good_news_for_kyle_rittenh ouse_is_hes_not_on_trial_for_being_an_idiot.html

Priceless, CNN allows a guy like Toobin back on their network and he gets to call someone else an idiot. But he does make a point. It is good good thing idiotic behavior isn’t on trail. If it were there is no lack of idiotic behavior on display the summer of 2020. Where do we start?

Anarchists, BLM, Antifa across the country protesting and with behavior going beyond free speech. Property damage, burning, looting. Idiotic.

Mayors of many cities across the country giving protesters the “space” to continue destructive behavior. Idiotic

Democrat law makers calling for police departments to be defunded. The very agencies we rely on for public safety. Idiotic

The media that continues to promote false and divisive narratives. Idiotic.

How about the three shit for brains guys who came after a guy with a rifle with at least a 20 round magazine. Whether or not if Kyle was an adult, had a carry permit and a resident of Kenosha, you don’t go after a guy and try to grab the muzzle of his rifle. Idiotic

Also it is curious, how many other charges and indictment from this night did the prosecuting office have? Property damage, arson, illegal firearm or weapons possession, curfew. Perhaps there were others charged, if there were not, idiotic.

Is this prosecutor looking for justice or a conviction?

So Tuggin Toobin may be right, not convicting a person of being an idiot is alright. There is plenty of idiots to go around and he would certainly have a place in line for that lane.

Not sure if Rittenhouse will be acquitted or not. I do know I would rather have a neighbor of Rittenhouse rather than Rosenbaum, Grosskreutz or Huber.

Imagine if more people stood up for their community.

NightTrain
11-12-2021, 11:11 AM
This has been bastardized into a Guns Rights vs. Gun Control, and that's why the media has been deliberately trying to form the narrative to paint Rittenhouse as a monster.

Yeah, the kid placed himself into a dangerous situation, but he had every right to be there.

He blew holes into antifa thugs who were attacking him viciously, and the one idiot pointed his pistol at him before getting his own .223 attitude adjustment. Rittenhouse was completely within his rights to defend himself and any reasonable person watching the videos would agree.

The Judge is not very eloquent, especially when he's angry, but I'm glad he's overseeing this trial. I'm a little stumped as to why he didn't grant the motion for mistrial with prejudice, ending this farce.

I've never seen a prosecutor so completely inept. He should be disbarred outright and deported via catapult from El Paso for his blundering performance.

This should have never even been brought to trial. The cops and DA should have watched the video and given Rittenhouse a medal.

I, for one, am glad that the antifa thugs got their dose of lead. More of that and those stupid riots would have come to a screeching halt.

SassyLady
11-12-2021, 11:57 AM

jimnyc
11-13-2021, 03:54 PM
In the past decade or so, if they disagree with someone or want to bring them down somehow - the usual from them - that person is undoubtedly a racist.

Thanks to liberal media, the world must think our entire nation is filled with racists, from their damn accusations over and over alone.

As I said last week in my other thread, I think this is heading for a not guilty verdict. I would be surprised at otherwise.

And the left must think so too as they are now in attack mode over the judge, as a bigoted drama king. :rolleyes:

---

CNN Blasts 'Bigoted,' 'Drama King' Judge in Rittenhouse Case

The trial of Kyle Rittenhouse has not gone the way many in the media expected it to go and, on Friday, weekday afternoon CNN Newsroom host Ana Cabrera and legal analyst Areva Martin had a theory as to why: Judge Bruce Schroeder. In a tiresome fashion, the duo tossed several pejoratives Schroeder's way on Friday including "controversial," "bigoted," and "drama king."

Cabrera went first, describing Schroeder as one who "has commanded a lot of the spotlight with his anger, some controversial rulings, some head-scratching remarks to be kind."

Not only did Cabrera miss that, of course, judges are controversial when weighing in on trial rules and can berate all sides, she also tried to paint Schroeder as a racist by playing a clip from Thursday of him joking, "Let's hope for 1:00. I don't know, the-- hope the Asian food isn't coming, isn't on one of those boats on Long Beach Harbor, but let’s aim for 1:00."

Coming out of the clip, Cabrera asked: "While he appeared to be eluding to supply chain issues there, traffic jam of cargo ships, Asian groups took offense. What do you think about the judge's conduct in this trial?"

An incensed Martin declared that she found him "reprehensible." Her proof? Here she was: "From the beginning, some of his rulings, not allowing the prosecution to call the two men that died victims and the man that was shot victims, but allowing the defense to use the term rioters and looters."

Calling the three men victims would not be giving the defendant the presumption of innocence. CNN could learn something here, because pronouncing guilt on a suspect before the verdict is reached is also poor journalism ethics.

Martin agreed with Cabrera on the supply chain joke and then proceeded to question Schroeder's impartiality:

On the same day he makes this clearly bigoted statement that was offensive and should be offensive to Asian-Americans, he, you know, also applauded one of the defense witnesses, that use of force witness, called him out as a veteran, you know, applauded him before the jurors, giving the impression somehow that this witness is demanding of more deference than some of the other witnesses.

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/alex-christy/2021/11/12/cnn-blasts-bigoted-drama-king-judge-rittenhouse-case

jimnyc
11-13-2021, 04:05 PM
They were probably seething with anger at his replies and their inability to do anything about it.

Coming up next: Legal expert that was on CNN, turns out he may have been grand wizard of the KKK once... :laugh:

---

Legal Expert Schools Dejected CNN Hosts on Rittenhouse Trial

The defense in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial rested their case on Thursday, and CNN has spent large segments attacking the judge, criticizing gun-owners, and accusing Rittenhouse of “white wanna-be vigilantism.” However, the hosts of CNN Newsroom were taken aback when a guest Friday morning challenged their liberal talking points on the case.

Mark Eiglarsh, a criminal defense attorney and former prosecutor, explained why he believes the prosecutor will fail to sway the jury towards a guilty verdict:

I think the prosecutor who, with utmost love and respect, I say his ego is not his amigo, will likely go over the top and try to claim something that he has failed to prove, which is that he should never have used deadly force because he didn't reasonably fear death or great bodily harm. Unfortunately for him, as the world now sees, the evidence seems to suggest just the opposite. They've established, the defense did, even prior to the defendant taking the witness stand, that he did reasonably fear death or great bodily harm and legally had the right to use deadly force in each of the three instances that he used it. I think this is going to be a fairly quick acquittal.

Host Jim Sciutto, clearly surprised at this favorable prediction for Rittenhouse, tried to suggest ways in which the 18-year-old could still spend time in prison, including the possibility of the prosecution bringing up lesser charges:

SCIUTTO: Let me ask you though, Mark, because the prosecutors have stated that they may seek for the jury to consider lesser charges. They could range from second-degree intentional homicide down to second-degree reckless homicide. And I understand there might be a difference in the charges based on each of the people that Rittenhouse killed based on those circumstances. Do you believe that the prosecution has made the case for any of those lesser charges?

EIGLARSH: No. It doesn't matter. Don't even get lost in the weeds on what those charges are. If he was justified in using force, it doesn't matter. The jurors will reject any other charges that are put in front of them…And, quite frankly, I think it's unfair for the prosecutor to throw those out when the primary issue is whether he used reasonable force, and, quite frankly, I think he did.

Not to be deterred by this unequivocal dismissal, host Erica Hill shifted the discussion to an emotional appeal regarding the families of those Rittenhouse shot: “The families of the victims, though, obviously, are looking for justice. What do you say to them?” Eiglarsh responded by again stating the facts of the case: “I would tell these families, I am so sorry for your loss, but on a legal level, which is the only thing we're analyzing here, he didn't commit these crimes. He proved that he used reasonable force.”

As a last resort, Sciutto returned to his ridiculous suggestion from Thursday: that more law-abiding citizens carrying guns is a bad thing. Eiglarsh did not waste any time in shutting down this reasoning:

SCIUTTO: Let me ask you, then, Mark, what this means, what the precedent is set here. Does that, does that mean that anyone with a gun can volunteer themselves to help the police on their own accord, right, heavily armed in the midst of protests, et cetera? Because that's, in effect, what happened here.

EIGLARSH: There's no precedent that's set. The law has always allowed people to lawfully carry guns and do the right thing. Every case is different, however. So, I don't think this case can plausibly be analogized to the next case where the case is going to be fact- sensitive. All we're saying is, number one, in this particular case, factually, he had a legal right to use deadly force, and, secondly, the precedent is a jury was impaneled, they heard the facts, the prosecutor presented his side, the defense got a chance to present their side, there was cross-examination on both sides, and the truth seems to suggest that the government failed to prove their case beyond to the conclusion of every reasonable doubt. That's the precedent.

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/lydia-switzer/2021/11/12/legal-expert-schools-dejected-cnn-hosts-rittenhouse-trial

Gunny
11-13-2021, 05:55 PM
They were probably seething with anger at his replies and their inability to do anything about it.

Coming up next: Legal expert that was on CNN, turns out he may have been grand wizard of the KKK once... :laugh:

---

Legal Expert Schools Dejected CNN Hosts on Rittenhouse Trial

The defense in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial rested their case on Thursday, and CNN has spent large segments attacking the judge, criticizing gun-owners, and accusing Rittenhouse of “white wanna-be vigilantism.” However, the hosts of CNN Newsroom were taken aback when a guest Friday morning challenged their liberal talking points on the case.

Mark Eiglarsh, a criminal defense attorney and former prosecutor, explained why he believes the prosecutor will fail to sway the jury towards a guilty verdict:

Host Jim Sciutto, clearly surprised at this favorable prediction for Rittenhouse, tried to suggest ways in which the 18-year-old could still spend time in prison, including the possibility of the prosecution bringing up lesser charges:

Not to be deterred by this unequivocal dismissal, host Erica Hill shifted the discussion to an emotional appeal regarding the families of those Rittenhouse shot: “The families of the victims, though, obviously, are looking for justice. What do you say to them?” Eiglarsh responded by again stating the facts of the case: “I would tell these families, I am so sorry for your loss, but on a legal level, which is the only thing we're analyzing here, he didn't commit these crimes. He proved that he used reasonable force.”

As a last resort, Sciutto returned to his ridiculous suggestion from Thursday: that more law-abiding citizens carrying guns is a bad thing. Eiglarsh did not waste any time in shutting down this reasoning:

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/lydia-switzer/2021/11/12/legal-expert-schools-dejected-cnn-hosts-rittenhouse-trialThe issue I see going forward, or backeard since it's been this way for years is:

Yes, we are allowed to carry firearms. Yes we are allowed to use them as a means of self defense. Yes, from a "doing the right thing" perspective -- allegedly there to help -- he did. Except for maybe allowing his idealism to override his better judgement -- we're talking about a 17 years old and judgment -- Rittenhouse did the right thing by the book.

Suppose he is acquitted. What message does the public take away from this? For doing the right thing you can spend months in jail, have to hire legal defense at who knows what cost, and go on trial for the remaining days of your life. If the prosecutor is determined as this one appears to be, you can do it repeatedly while he charges you with 2nd and 3d degree murder then manslaughter and so on.

So, is doing the right thing doing the smart thing in this country? I say no. I also say that the not getting involved business emboldens criminals to act. Why not? The MSM and the left will certainly defend the criminal(s).

Is it worth it?

Gunny
11-13-2021, 06:47 PM
National Guard. This is what this country has come to :rolleyes:

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 2:56 PM PT – Saturday, November 13, 2021Kyle Rittenhouse stood his ground, saying he did nothing wrong and acted in self-defense. During his testimony Wednesday, the 18-year-old outlined the events of August 24 and 25. He explained what he was doing in Kenosha, Wisconsin on those days and the events leading up to him using a weapon.
Rittenhouse first took questions from his own counsel. He recalled hearing a gunshot fired behind him, being chased by what he described as a mob, but then broke down when attempting to explain the events leading to him firing his first shot.

The prosecution was given a chance to ask Rittenhouse their questions, but on several occasions stepped out of line. This forced the judge to send the jury out of the room.
Judge Bruce Schroeder was shocked at the state’s attempts to reintroduce evidence originally rejected by the court and that prosecutor Thomas Binger questioned Rittenhouse’s decision to remain silent after the shooting.
“I was astonished when you began your examination by commenting on the defendant’s post arrest silence,” stated the Judge. “That’s basic law, it’s been the basic law in this country for forty years, fifty years. I have no idea why you would do something like that. Well, I’ll leave it at that. So I don’t know what you’re up to.”

Rittenhouse faces a life sentence if convicted of the more serious of the six charges against him. Defense attorneys outlined their case for self-defense during opening arguments in the trial with both sides delivering remarks to the 11 women and nine men who will decide the teen’s fate.
Rittenhouse has been accused of killing two people and wounding a third during Black Lives Matter riots in August of 2020. Experts say under Wisconsin law, Rittenhouse has a strong self-defense case and prosecutors will have to convince the jury he forfeited that claim after showing up with a weapon.
Prosecutors argue Rittenhouse was the aggressor during last year’s incident and had no justification for the shooting. However, defense lawyers say Rittenhouse was attacked by a mob and did what he could to survive.
“Kyle Rittenhouse protected himself, protected his firearm so it couldn’t be taken, used against him or other people,” said Mark Richards, attorney for Rittenhouse. “From Mr. Rosenbaum who had made threats to kill and the other individuals, who didn’t see that shooting, attacked him in the street like an animal. Ladies and gentlemen, that’s what the evidence will show.”
A witness and only surviving shooting victim wounded by Rittenhouse said he was pointing his own at the defendant prior to being shot. While on trial, 27-year-old Gaige Grosskreutz said he thought Rittenhouse was an active shooter and thought he was going to die. Grosskreutz admitted it wasn’t until he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse and advanced on him that Rittenhouse fired off his own gun.
During jury selection, the judge warned jurors of “irresponsible and deliberately biased” media coverage surrounding the case. The judge noted their decision can not be influenced by politics.
As Rittenhouse’s verdict nears, hundreds of Wisconsin National guard troops have been activated.
Gov. Tony Evers announced Friday that about 500 Guardsmen would be on standby in Kenosha, Wisconsin next week to support local law enforcement if needed. Evers urged people not from the area to reconsider their travel plans and for those choosing to assemble to do so safely and peacefully.
The 18-year-old defendant faces a possible life sentence on one count of first-degree intentional homicide for the death of Anthony Huber. The defense rested its case Thursday and closing arguments are expected Monday.
https://www.oann.com/legal-experts-kyle-rittenhouse-has-strong-self-defense-claim/

SassyLady
11-13-2021, 06:51 PM
Imagine being on the jury and knowing that if you find him not guilty thugs will burn the city down.

Imagine being Kyle knowing the jury is being pressured to find you guilty so the city you tried to protect doesn't burn down again.

Gunny
11-13-2021, 07:01 PM
Imagine being on the jury and knowing that if you find him not guilty thugs will burn the city down.

Imagine being Kyle knowing the jury is being pressured to find you guilty so the city you tried to protect doesn't burn down again.

I wouldn't have a problem being on the jury and finding him not guilty.

Perpetuating the problem: how many thugs get shot (again) trying to burn down the city (again)?

Holding the rioters/thugs to the same legal standard the State is holding Rittenhouse to might work.

NightTrain
11-14-2021, 01:22 PM

jimnyc
11-14-2021, 02:04 PM
^^^ That dumbass found out the hard way that a bicep is an important part of your arm. :laugh:

SassyLady
11-15-2021, 11:09 AM
Judge dismissed gun charge because it's not illegal for him to carry gun in Wisconsin.

Kathianne
11-15-2021, 12:20 PM
Judge dismissed gun charge because it's not illegal for him to carry gun in Wisconsin.
I thought it was because of confusing language of a section of the law due to age and barrel of rifle?

tailfins
11-15-2021, 12:55 PM
On a positive note, it seems that Kyle Rittenhouse is becoming one tough hombre. I mean tough in a way that's relevant to today's society. I'm glad that he is now conditioned not to be blindsided by what our society is capable of. My sense is that he will have profited from this experience.

jimnyc
11-15-2021, 01:03 PM

I thought it was because of confusing language of a section of the law due to age and barrel of rifle?

Judge Dismisses Weapons Charge Against Kyle Rittenhouse

Judge Bruce Schroeder ruled in favor of the defense’s request to have a firearms charge against Kyle Rittenhouse dismissed in Kenosha County Court on Monday morning.

On Friday, as Breitbart News reported, Judge Scroeder appeared skeptical of the weapons charge, saying that the Wisconsin statue was unclear about exceptions for those over 16 years old but under 18 years old if the gun were a long-barreled rifle.

However, the judge did not throw out the charge, partly because he could not remember whether the length of the rifle Rittenhouse used had been introduced into evidence.

On Monday, as lawyers for the prosecution and the defense argued over the final draft of the jury instructions, the defense again raised the issue of the weapons charge, noting that the gun had been measured in court and that the police detective on the witness stand had confirmed that it was not short-barreled.

The judge then indicated that the gun ought to be measured. “If the barrel length is less than 16 inches, or an overall less than 26 inches, then I’ll deny the [defense] motion; if it does not meet those specifications, then the defense motion will be granted,” the judge said.
“We are not disputing that the barrel length is appropriate,” prosecutor James Kraus said, in a defeated tone, effectively admitting the rifle was not short barrel.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2021/11/15/watch-judge-dismisses-weapons-charge-against-kyle-rittenhouse/

Juicer66
11-16-2021, 05:46 AM
The problem is - what you wrote was complete and utter horseshit. Something you see on the Enquirer, Star or other wacko papers while in line at the grocery store. I'm more than willing to discuss many things, but I also call out horseshit when I see it too. - Fake victims, probably cousins of his, you know, with them Jew names and all.

Fully understand your stress . Looking at a rounded definition of a Normie should give you great cause for thought though probably as you are hard core there is little that probably can be done to change you unless you scrupulously examine your information sources --- 100% MSM tragically . Too many very old people here living in the past and in fantasy land .

NORMIE
A person gravitating to social standards, accepted practices, and fads of their own time & geographic grouping without broader cultural perspectives from which they draw.

Normies possess a lack of interest in ideas not easily accessible or being outside of their/society's current range of acceptance. A straight. A follower.

Most normies adopt a "popularity is the only measure of good or bad" mindset at an early age.

Normies typically have a sense of cultural superiority over "counter culture " movements & foreign cultures. They will often try to discredit out cultures or choices falling outside of their majority think claiming those of other dispositions are mentally ill or out of touch with reality.

By perspective normies of this generation would have been the social outcasts of the uber conformist 50s.

Most normies don't believe they are so. A deep generational delusion has since persisted -allowing them to believe they are defying a system of social rules long since defunct .

This group can easily be moulded to suit virtually any desired value system. In Americas capitalist system, normies have been adapted to consume whats easily attainable with little to no resistance. Popular is good. Therefore all that has been perceived to be vetted by their peers then is accepted.

As their majority cultural definitions are rooted in shallow concepts and fads that soon expire they're often then called old.
"Johnny thinks he's cool and open minded because he listens to Katy Perry but he's just got normie taste in music."

Clearly events have now shown beyond any reasonable doubt that this has been a CIA show trial from the very beginning and put together in a slap dash and amateur way .

That you choose to put your gullibility ahead of the obvious is sad but now an inbuilt condition of so many casual spectators , particularly in the fast disappearing USA . Nobody enjoys being flushed

down the toilet .

My God you might say . Next you will want me to believe in HyperInflation , non existence of a Covid virus , non existence of a test method for it, existence of an engineered bio-weapon .

Oops . All have turned out to be 100% true .How irritating for our lovely old Normies .!!

jimnyc
11-17-2021, 04:29 PM
How irritating for our lovely old Normies .!!

The fact that you might truly even believe this shit you spew is comical. Go apply for a job with Alex Jones. Or put down the crack pipe.

Juicer66
11-18-2021, 05:50 AM
The fact that you might truly even believe this shit you spew is comical. Go apply for a job with Alex Jones. Or put down the crack pipe.

Your difficulty is that everything that has happened has completely vindicated my analysis .

All you have done, with other Normies , is whine and bleat --- "I disagree , therefore it is Horse Shit " . Perhaps that's why there are so many old people here who

literally cannot Debate .

The name of the game is Project Chaos and you have been conditioned to become complicit and be compliant . Seems it is in your genes now .Perhaps enforced by the Spike

Protein as a freebie , rofl .

P.S. Barely check on Info Wars these last few years, but for 20 + plus years ' he ' has been getting things right . Time , after time , after time .Infuriates the CIA as much as you

apparently .

jimnyc
11-18-2021, 04:32 PM
Your difficulty is that everything that has happened has completely vindicated my analysis .

All you have done, with other Normies , is whine and bleat --- "I disagree , therefore it is Horse Shit " . Perhaps that's why there are so many old people here who

literally cannot Debate .

The name of the game is Project Chaos and you have been conditioned to become complicit and be compliant . Seems it is in your genes now .Perhaps enforced by the Spike

Protein as a freebie , rofl .

P.S. Barely check on Info Wars these last few years, but for 20 + plus years ' he ' has been getting things right . Time , after time , after time .Infuriates the CIA as much as you

apparently .

You have vindicated nothing and have provided nothing.

We can debate here, but apparently no one wants to debate with the bullshit you put forth. No one wants to debate things with someone who goes back into history so that they can come back to today and claim this is all a Jewish conspiracy somehow.

Juicer66
11-19-2021, 07:29 AM
You have vindicated nothing and have provided nothing.

We can debate here, but apparently no one wants to debate with the bullshit you put forth. No one wants to debate things with someone who goes back into history so that they can come back to today and claim this is all a Jewish conspiracy somehow.

It seems Normies cannot debate by virtue of their very condition . It is difficult for even gifted people to question what they have held as rock like assumptions that are the

base of their world views and outlooks . The one or two enlightened ones here do not waste their time by even trying . They keep their own peace .Saves time and effort .

I will excuse your ignorance re Jewish connections and your crass assumption of some anti semitic delusion which feeble minded people write off as Conspiracy to save them

from thinking .

Any conclusions re the nature of Deep State must inevitably look at its possible composition to be taken seriously -- be it the mythical 1% or the posited elite 600 or via any

popular label like Illuminati , New World Order, Khazarian Empire etc .

In fact , the 'magic' families stem from the Phoenician Empire with its Navy the first to establish truly world embracing tentacles .It is just a simple matter of fact that this was a

tribe of people we call Israelites --- we are conditioned to term our history on Christian - Judaic roots .Similar , in simple terms , how the British Empire used the East India

Company to slide into Asia through India and then specifically China and used Missionaries to take a grip on Africa and the Pacific .Via the Navy .

That is all history you need years to study academically and to see what has happened since Sumerian and Phoenician civilisations some 8-10, 000 years BC laid

down their lines of control and power then and until today .

You need a few years scholarship to trace the roots of influencing and controlling families of our planet from best historical sources .You might grapple with this next time

around .

And though there is little chance of you having a Damascene moment , try asking how analysis of all major False Flags are run by the same families who are all related if you

bother to trace them and they just happen to be Jewish .

Facts first and then the conclusions become self evident . The Shylock Holmes method .

Juicer66
11-19-2021, 04:29 PM
KR 100% exonerated as I told you days ago .

That is the way False Flags are put together .

Will we now see the Left remove themselves for a generation or longer by their pathetic and violent retaliations or will their masters look for a final False Flag -- Smallpox or even Marburg drops on selected cities , for example ?

Cannot see Sleepy lasting more than another fortnight .Time for Captain America to move in -- be he leading the cavalry or master minding behind the scenes .

SassyLady
11-19-2021, 08:11 PM
Nadler wants DOJ to investigate Rittenhouse case.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!
����

SassyLady
11-19-2021, 08:31 PM

SassyLady
11-19-2021, 08:55 PM

Juicer66
11-20-2021, 05:01 AM
Nadler wants DOJ to investigate Rittenhouse case.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!
����

The Rule of Law is fine for Normies until it infringes their irrational assumptions .