PDA

View Full Version : Maybe global warming is real

jimnyc
11-11-2021, 01:28 PM
I mean, if it was 180° in Portland and apparently was a killer heatwave.

What an idiot. Almost as bad as the nitwit and an island tipping over.

I guess he figured he would just lie outright to get what he wants. But damn, at least come somewhat close to the truth. :rolleyes:

---

‘People Died’: Democratic Congressman Says It Hit 180 Degrees In Portland This Summer Due To Climate Change

Democratic Oregon Rep. Earl Blumenauer claimed that parts of his district hit a scalding 180 degrees this summer during remarks at the ongoing United Nations climate summit.

“We are in a race against time,” the congressman said at a press conference Wednesday alongside several of his Democratic colleagues.

“It took on new urgency for me this year with the horrific events,” he continued. “There was one day this summer in Portland, where temperatures in the heart of my district hit 180 degrees. People died.”

Blumenauer, 73, added that the U.S., particularly President Joe Biden and congressional Democrats, were prepared to combat climate change through ambitious legislation and by partnering with the private sector. Blumenauer, Speaker Nancy Pelosi and about 20 other House Democrats traveled to the conference to engage in climate negotiations with world leaders this week.

The Oregon congressman’s comments appeared to refer to a July local news report that the pavement on a Portland sidewalk was measured at one point to be 180 degrees. Vivek Shandas, a professor at Portland State University, recorded the temperature in a particularly hot neighborhood and blamed the area’s lack of trees and shade, Portland news outlet Willamette Week reported.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/11/portland-oregon-democrat-earl-blumenauer-180-degrees-climate-change/

Kathianne
11-11-2021, 01:38 PM

I guess he figured he would just lie outright to get what he wants. But damn, at least come somewhat close to the truth. :rolleyes:

---

‘People Died’: Democratic Congressman Says It Hit 180 Degrees In Portland This Summer Due To Climate Change

Democratic Oregon Rep. Earl Blumenauer claimed that parts of his district hit a scalding 180 degrees this summer during remarks at the ongoing United Nations climate summit.

“We are in a race against time,” the congressman said at a press conference Wednesday alongside several of his Democratic colleagues.

“It took on new urgency for me this year with the horrific events,” he continued. “There was one day this summer in Portland, where temperatures in the heart of my district hit 180 degrees. People died.”

Blumenauer, 73, added that the U.S., particularly President Joe Biden and congressional Democrats, were prepared to combat climate change through ambitious legislation and by partnering with the private sector. Blumenauer, Speaker Nancy Pelosi and about 20 other House Democrats traveled to the conference to engage in climate negotiations with world leaders this week.

The Oregon congressman’s comments appeared to refer to a July local news report that the pavement on a Portland sidewalk was measured at one point to be 180 degrees. Vivek Shandas, a professor at Portland State University, recorded the temperature in a particularly hot neighborhood and blamed the area’s lack of trees and shade, Portland news outlet Willamette Week reported.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/11/portland-oregon-democrat-earl-blumenauer-180-degrees-climate-change/

I bet that congress critter and Joe could have some interesting conversations when both awake.

Gunny
11-11-2021, 01:45 PM
I bet that congress critter and Joe could have some interesting conversations when both awake.:laugh:

Gunny
11-11-2021, 01:58 PM

---

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/11/portland-oregon-democrat-earl-blumenauer-180-degrees-climate-change/Perfect example of the REAL problem. Leftingnut histrionics "the sky is falling" :rolleyes:

I don't doubt the possibility of "global warming". Don't know it's fact for the same reason we don't know about anything else -- the left has lied so much. I'm sure the facts and truth are out there somewhere. By accident, no doubt :rolleyes:

When the eyeballs start rolling is when they start talking about all this shit only select countries are going to do to the tunes of an unnamed, infinite amount, that is going to change one damned thing about a cyclical change in the Earth's climate/temperature. (Not) surprisingly, to the point that undeveloped Nations are looking for reparations from more developed nations.

It's nothing more than a money-making, power-shifting scam at the global level the same as it is at the US National level. Create a dilemna and be the only person with the answer to solving it.

IF there is a cyclical change in the Earth's climate/temperature, what effect exactly is a virus called Man going to do that is going to effect a tiy little planet that spins on its own axis around a Sun in a galaxy in an infinite Universe?

But hold on there! The left has the answer. The left is more powerful than Nature and shooting gallery our planet exist in and they can stop all of it. :rolleyes:

I don't know what's worse: the truly arrogant and quite gullible believers in this shit, or the people just throwing shit against the wall to see if it'll stick to psoition themselves up the power chain.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-11-2021, 02:25 PM
Perfect example of the REAL problem. Leftingnut histrionics "the sky is falling" :rolleyes:

I don't doubt the possibility of "global warming". Don't know it's fact for the same reason we don't know about anything else -- the left has lied so much. I'm sure the facts and truth are out there somewhere. By accident, no doubt :rolleyes:

When the eyeballs start rolling is when they start talking about all this shit only select countries are going to do to the tunes of an unnamed, infinite amount, that is going to change one damned thing about a cyclical change in the Earth's climate/temperature. (Not) surprisingly, to the point that undeveloped Nations are looking for reparations from more developed nations.

It's nothing more than a money-making, power-shifting scam at the global level the same as it is at the US National level. Create a dilemna and be the only person with the answer to solving it.

IF there is a cyclical change in the Earth's climate/temperature, what effect exactly is a virus called Man going to do that is going to effect a tiy little planet that spins on its own axis around a Sun in a galaxy in an infinite Universe?

But hold on there! The left has the answer. The left is more powerful than Nature and shooting gallery our planet exist in and they can stop all of it. :rolleyes:

I don't know what's worse: the truly arrogant and quite gullible believers in this shit, or the people just throwing shit against the wall to see if it'll stick to psoition themselves up the power chain. Yes, the sun which nothing mankind can do about it, goes through phases..dems,leftists and idiots pretend its mankind doing it, so that they can make changes that benefit them.

Kathianne
11-11-2021, 03:14 PM
Yes, the sun which nothing mankind can do about it, goes through phases..dems,leftists and idiots pretend its mankind doing it, so that they can make changes that benefit them.

During the summer if my car us in direct sun and locked up, goes to probably 180 easy.

icansayit
11-11-2021, 04:19 PM
Help NASA find a way to move the solar position of the Earth...AWAY FROM THE SUN in order to change GLOBAL WARMING...specifically...in PARKING LOTS on the very hot MCADAM and WHITE CEMENT...between all of the lines...and those BLUE LINES for the HANDICAPPED???

NightTrain
11-11-2021, 05:01 PM
Here's how Global Warming is coming along in AK right now.