PDA

View Full Version : Top Democrats, Media Silent Abt Durham Indictments Of Those Who Promoted Russia Hoax

Gunny
11-12-2021, 02:08 PM
Been a whole bunch of media avoidance going on lately. If you don't know what you're looking for, front page will tell you what Paul McCartney thinks:rolleyes:

I'm not putting any money on those promoting this malarkey being held accountable. IMO, they should be handed the tab. It would hardly cover the damage 2 years of chasing a will'o'wisp, but it's the least they could do. Criminal charges would be preferable.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 7:46 AM PT – Friday, November 12, 2021

Top Democrats who promoted the debunked Russia probe are silent amid the latest indictments by Special Counsel John Durham.

According to reports (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-probed-russian-interference-steele-dossier-silent) Thursday, seven House Intelligence Democrats who defended the false Steele dossier have refused to comment on the charges against legal scholar Igor Danchenko. Those democrats include Adam Schiff (D-Calf.), Eric Swallwell (D-Calif.), Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) among others.
Danchenko was the main source behind the dossier, compiled with the help of Clinton ally Charles Dolan and paid for by the DNC along with the Hillary Clinton campaign.
“What we got from this indictment is that it goes right to the Clintons,” stated GOP Rep. Jim Jordan (D-Ohio). “People who were tight with the Clintons were actually part of the sourcing for Christopher Steele. And the other key takeaway is they accused President Trump of actually working with Russians, which was complete bologna, but they were in fact working with Russians.”

Meanwhile, the mainstream media, who long claimed the dossier was real, are now avoiding the matter as well.
“All these people, there was nothing, nothing,” said political commentator Steve Malzberg. “And Schiff knew it and he kept lying. And the media kept letting him lie…so I mean it it just goes on and on.”
Former State Department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus recently pressed Schiff on the matter, but the California Democrat failed to admit to any wrongdoing.

https://www.oann.com/top-democrats-media-silent-after-durham-indictments-of-those-who-defended-promoted-false-russia-hoax/

jimnyc
11-12-2021, 05:51 PM
Like everything else it wouldn't surprise me if it goes nowhere.

But we know where this stemmed from, who was the leader and all of those working on the lies of the century.

Gunny
11-12-2021, 09:55 PM
Like everything else it wouldn't surprise me if it goes nowhere.

But we know where this stemmed from, who was the leader and all of those working on the lies of the century.Thing is, WE knew it within a couple of months, if that. Two years and how many millions/billions wasted and how many people allegedly otherwise employed tied up in this red herring?

Biden needs t make room for reimbursing the government in his "budget".