PDA

View Full Version : The View

jimnyc
11-12-2021, 06:13 PM
I was about to post a story about Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg from their show "The View".

Out of all of the news stations out there on TV and all of the news on the internet & all of the political sites - These guys irritate me more than any. I wouldn't just say irritate, as Joy Behar by herself makes me want to puke. Whoopi has been the same for a long time.

They lie lie lie. They are the rudest of them all, can be downright nasty & of course they are the ultimate hacks that never find wrongdoing by the left. But they will talk about folks on the right and say some of the vilest things.

I know I posted about them anyway, but was wondering if others feel similarly about them on The View - or other shows/people? Any specific people or person?

SassyLady
11-12-2021, 06:16 PM
I was about to post a story about Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg from their show "The View".

Out of all of the news stations out there on TV and all of the news on the internet & all of the political sites - These guys irritate me more than any. I wouldn't just say irritate, as Joy Behar by herself makes me want to puke. Whoopi has been the same for a long time.

They lie lie lie. They are the rudest of them all, can be downright nasty & of course they are the ultimate hacks that never find wrongdoing by the left. But they will talk about folks on the right and say some of the vilest things.

I know I posted about them anyway, but was wondering if others feel similarly about them on The View - or other shows/people? Any specific people or person?

Can't stand anyone from CNN.

fj1200
11-12-2021, 07:16 PM
I tend to not watch CNN or The View, or others... so can't directly say that I don't like them but I don't like them by reputation. Except for the folks that I know that work at CNN (behind the scenes).

On the other hand I was watching Fox while at my mom's over the summer and got absolutely annoyed by one of the talking heads, a Brit bloke as I recall, because they just kept rehashing the same ol, same ol. And Levin had on some Senator to talk about those bad old democrats but he went on for about a 10 minute spiel before actually addressing the Senator. It was more of a commercial for his book than a news program.

Gunny
11-12-2021, 08:27 PM

Who does Gunny hate the most? Have to get back to you :halo9:

jimnyc
11-13-2021, 09:40 AM
Can't stand anyone from CNN.

99% of CNN must sit in at meetings and get story points together as they all seem to rant the same shit and lies.

I tend to not watch CNN or The View, or others... so can't directly say that I don't like them but I don't like them by reputation. Except for the folks that I know that work at CNN (behind the scenes).

On the other hand I was watching Fox while at my mom's over the summer and got absolutely annoyed by one of the talking heads, a Brit bloke as I recall, because they just kept rehashing the same ol, same ol. And Levin had on some Senator to talk about those bad old democrats but he went on for about a 10 minute spiel before actually addressing the Senator. It was more of a commercial for his book than a news program.

Why I don't watch television anymore short of my chosen forms of entertainment. But "news" stations as a whole anymore are useless. ALL of them do no more than lead you to whatever their political poisons are.

Who does Gunny hate the most? Have to get back to you :halo9:

Why I have that "I hate people" hat that I wear, that some laugh at as funny.... If only they knew. :)

Abbey Marie
11-13-2021, 01:46 PM

I’d say I feel the same, but I don’t want to underestimate my feelings. I loathe them. Especially Behar.

icansayit
11-14-2021, 01:11 AM
Haven't watched The CLINTON NEWS NETWORK since September 11th, 2001 when some idiot named "Brown" (I think?) Just twisted his words over, and over again till I turned it off for good.