PDA

View Full Version : Conservatives need to visit Ithaca

Guernicaa
09-30-2007, 06:11 PM
If anyone knows anything about Ithaca and the commons, I think we can all agree that being in the commons is a conservative’s worse nightmare.

I went to the Ithaca Apple Fest today, and as always, I loved every minute of Ithaca. Everything smells of liberal. It's just one big live and let live happy center of peace and relaxation.

And I picked up 3 more Obama08 signs and a bunch of bumper stickers. :salute:

I haven't been in every single one, but I'm pretty sure that every single collectible shop in the commons has some form of anti-bush/anti-conservative/anti-war gear and glass bowls/bongs...oh...and Grateful Dead memorabilia. :laugh2:

stephanie
09-30-2007, 06:20 PM
If anyone knows anything about Ithaca and the commons, I think we can all agree that being in the commons is a conservative’s worse nightmare.

I went to the Ithaca Apple Fest today, and as always, I loved every minute of Ithaca. Everything smells of liberal. It's just one big live and let live happy center of peace and relaxation.

I haven't been in every single one, but I'm pretty sure that every single collectible shop in the commons has some form of anti-bush/anti-conservative/anti-war gear and glass bowls/bongs...oh...and Grateful Dead memorabilia. :laugh2:

Yeah well..
You should come up and visit parts of Alaska..
You even mention Shrillary or Democrats...could get your ass filled with buckshot...:lmao:

Dilloduck
09-30-2007, 06:23 PM

Do they really have Obama for VP bumper stickers ?? :laugh2:

BoogyMan
09-30-2007, 07:02 PM

Live and let live? You mean, condemn nothing and live by your own rules don't you?

Come to Texas Obama08, you will just love it here. :coffee: