PDA

View Full Version : Would Joe Biden ever put the interests of America ahead of his own interests?

Russ
11-13-2021, 01:10 PM
Do you think Joe Biden would ever put the interests of America ahead of the interests of Joe Biden? I think not. Never. Joe Biden wants to be President to enrich Joe Biden, not anyone else.

If Joe ever does decide to care about America more than his own slimy interests, we should all be able to tell pretty quickly. We will know, because if that happened Joe would have to immediately do these things that would greatly benefit America:

- stop creating hyper-inflation by spending trillions of dollars of money that we just printed or just borrowed from China

- reopen oil pipelines that Joe foolishly closed

- stop getting people to leave or get fired from essential jobs because of vaccine mandates created just when we are starting to get out of the pandemic anyway

- stabilize our southern border that currently lets drug cartels, possible terrorists, and unvaccinated illegal migrants from crossing the border at will

- admit to lying 90% of the time during his waking hours (and 50% of the time during his sleeping hours)

- admit to taking millions of $$$ of bribes from China as vice-president

- fire Kamala Harris

- resign in disgrace

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-13-2021, 01:17 PM
Do you think Joe Biden would ever put the interests of America ahead of the interests of Joe Biden? I think not. Never. Joe Biden wants to be President to enrich Joe Biden, not anyone else.

If Joe ever does decide to care about America more than his own slimy interests, we should all be able to tell pretty quickly. We will know, because if that happened Joe would have to immediately do these things that would greatly benefit America:

- stop creating hyper-inflation by spending trillions of dollars of money that we just printed or just borrowed from China

- reopen oil pipelines that Joe foolishly closed

- stop getting people to leave or get fired from essential jobs because of vaccine mandates created just when we are starting to get out of the pandemic anyway

- stabilize our southern border that currently lets drug cartels, possible terrorists, and unvaccinated illegal migrants from crossing the border at will

- admit to lying 90% of the time during his waking hours (and 50% of the time during his sleeping hours)

- admit to taking millions of $$$ of bribes from China as vice-president

- fire Kamala Harris

- resign in disgrace

My friend, this is so damn good that I logged in to say- AMEN!!!!
And who did not know what a corrupt pos joe and son truly are?
That is the--truly ignorant people be they white, black, red, yellow or green....-Tyr