PDA

View Full Version : Twitter’s Treatment of Project Veritas Reveals Double Standard on Leaked Materials

jimnyc
11-13-2021, 03:04 PM
They did this from day one. No Hunter laptop story, censored all Biden association, of which he was massively. Just everything that was even potentially harmful was censored.

But, should it even remotely harm anyone on the right - well then game on! Allow for it and promote it.

---

Twitter’s Treatment of Project Veritas Reveals Double Standard on Leaked Materials

Twitter is allowing the posting of a New York Times article based on materials leaked by federal investigators about Project Veritas, the investigative journalism organization whose offices were recently raided by the FBI. This flies in the face of the treatment of the New York Post blockbuster articles on Hunter Biden’s laptop, which twitter censored because it was “content obtained without authorization.”

When the first Hunter Biden “laptop from hell” stories were published by Emma-Jo Morris at the New York Post in 2020, Twitter said it would censor the Post’s reporting because it had a policy against posting “content obtained without authorization.”

Now Twitter is allowing the spread of a New York Times story that contains privileged attorney-client information between Project Veritas and its lawyers, leaked to it by federal investigators who are using their power to intimidate and persecute journalists.

As Breitbart News reported at the time, Twitter took extreme measures to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story, locking the accounts of not only the New York Post, but also the account of White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, and the official account of the Trump campaign.

Via Breitbart News:

Twitter not only censored the Post’s story across its platform but also temporarily locked the accounts of White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany as well as the New York Post’s official account. Notices were added to their tweets stating that they had violated Twitter’s rules on prohibiting the publishing of hacked materials. Twitter also temporarily locked the account of the Trump campaign.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/11/13/twitters-treatment-of-project-veritas-reveals-double-standard-on-leaked-materials/

Gunny
11-13-2021, 05:59 PM
Yet the masses still use twitter, FB and whatever else there is out there. If just the people that don't like this sort of BS would back their mouths with some action and just quit, I imagine it would send a message.

SassyLady
11-13-2021, 06:54 PM
I deleted my account 4 years ago!

Well, actually, I never had Twitter. I deleted my FB 4 years ago.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-14-2021, 07:44 AM
I have --never-- used twitter and never will use it.
I barely ever use email even.... and hell no-- I do not ever text anybody...

If they can not speak with me on rthe phone -then to hell with it..
To much is misunderstood in communication without speaking person to person.
People miss out on tone, inflection etc when not hearing the words...--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-14-2021, 07:47 AM
Who ever believes anything Biden says?
Definition of a liar should have that totally corrupted POS' picture as its ilustration, imho.
He and his worthless son are both owned by China.... -Tyr