PDA

View Full Version : No more trash talking from me!

jimnyc
09-30-2007, 06:48 PM
I let it out for 3 weeks, time for all you bastards to give it back to me now! LOL

No Hines Ward and Polamalu, 11 penalties, punt return for TD by Arizona and that's the game! Kurt Warner came in and took control of the game for them. Props to Arizona for a good game. They stuffed Parker to only 37 yards nad played an all around good game, they deserved the W.

It's nice to know I have so many friends too, my phone has been ringing off the hook tonight from all my "well wishers" laughing at me! :laugh2:

And props to Darin and Seattle for knocking off SF this week so I don't have to hear too much from OCA! :laugh2:

OCA
09-30-2007, 07:21 PM
I let it out for 3 weeks, time for all you bastards to give it back to me now! LOL

No Hines Ward and Polamalu, 11 penalties, punt return for TD by Arizona and that's the game! Kurt Warner came in and took control of the game for them. Props to Arizona for a good game. They stuffed Parker to only 37 yards nad played an all around good game, they deserved the W.

It's nice to know I have so many friends too, my phone has been ringing off the hook tonight from all my "well wishers" laughing at me! :laugh2:

And props to Darin and Seattle for knocking off SF this week so I don't have to hear too much from OCA! :laugh2:

Called it baby!

S.F. looked like shit, fuck Trent Dilfer.

darin
09-30-2007, 07:52 PM
Called it baby!

S.F. looked like shit, fuck Trent Dilfer.

23 to 3

OCA
09-30-2007, 09:01 PM
23 to 3

Well, no shit.

darin
09-30-2007, 09:28 PM
d-d-did you watch how inept the SF offense looked? :D

OCA
09-30-2007, 09:42 PM
d-d-did you watch how inept the SF offense looked? :D

Glad you guys finally got over that hump and beat us, how many S.B.'s you guys got?

darin
09-30-2007, 09:45 PM
Glad you guys finally got over that hump and beat us, how many S.B.'s you guys got?

How many are you going to get with 185 yards, 6 sacks and 2 INTs?

darin
09-30-2007, 09:57 PM
Wasn't Clements supposed to be GOOD?

http://assets.espn.go.com/media/apphoto/c5f4630c-041d-47eb-ab2b-fc63d935b4b6.jpg

:D

5stringJeff
09-30-2007, 10:25 PM
49ers: 2-2
Texans: 2-2

GO TEXANS!!! :texflag:

82Marine89
09-30-2007, 10:32 PM
49ers: 2-2
Texans: 2-2

GO TEXANS!!! :texflag:

Cowboys 4-0

remie
10-01-2007, 09:52 AM

Shit I took both your sorry ass teams and lost on both of them. I stunk it up so bad this week I might have to resort to flipping a coin.

Kathianne
10-01-2007, 06:56 PM

Hey I'm from Chicago, picked to win 'all.' :laugh2: TG I chose NOT to trash talk.

jackass
10-02-2007, 09:35 AM
Shit I took both your sorry ass teams and lost on both of them. I stunk it up so bad this week I might have to resort to flipping a coin.

I would have done BETTER if I did that!! :laugh2:

Immanuel
10-06-2007, 04:33 PM

Okay, as football fans, I can tell we are not going to like each other in the realm of the NFL too much.

Let me put it this way,

I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have been a Raiders fan for all but one quarter (that being the first quarter of the first game of the season when they moved to LA. In the second quarter, I realized it was pointless, I could not rout against them) and a 49er fan since Joe Montana took the helm.

I now have four favorite teams. They are the Raiders, 49ers, Bucs and... whoever is playing the Cowturds... er Dallas! Anyway Pittsburgh is not too much higher than Dallas on my list.

Immie

PS Immaculate Reception my arse! :laugh2:

PPS I wonder if this comment will get me banned so early in my stay here. ;)

Abbey Marie
10-06-2007, 10:32 PM
Okay, as football fans, I can tell we are not going to like each other in the realm of the NFL too much.

Let me put it this way,

I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area. I have been a Raiders fan for all but one quarter (that being the first quarter of the first game of the season when they moved to LA. In the second quarter, I realized it was pointless, I could not rout against them) and a 49er fan since Joe Montana took the helm.

I now have four favorite teams. They are the Raiders, 49ers, Bucs and... whoever is playing the Cowturds... er Dallas! Anyway Pittsburgh is not too much higher than Dallas on my list.

Immie

Not by this mod!

Sincerely,
Abbey, aka, No fan of Dallas

remie
10-07-2007, 07:50 AM

Let me put it this way,

Immie

Its ok to talk smack but you better know what the shit you are talking about. There are those here that will otherwise eat your lunch. Banned....nah unless you are a real prick.

Immanuel
10-07-2007, 12:38 PM
Its ok to talk smack but you better know what the shit you are talking about. There are those here that will otherwise eat your lunch. Banned....nah unless you are a real prick.

Currently, being a Raider/49er/Bucs fan doesn't leave a lot of room for trash talking. But a true fan sticks by his team through the highs and the lows. A true fan is not a fan when everything is going well but someone else's fan when Trent Dilfer comes to town. ;)

Immie

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 12:43 PM
A fair weather fan walks away and finds another team. A real fan stands their and cusses and discusses their teams line up , approach, training , management problems and financing. A real fan looks hard at the flaws in the teams mangement and how things should change to make them a winning team instead of a losing team. Its kinda of the same with a country.

Immanuel
10-07-2007, 12:55 PM
A fair weather fan walks away and finds another team. A real fan stands their and cusses and discusses their teams line up , approach, training , management problems and financing. A real fan looks hard at the flaws in the teams mangement and how things should change to make them a winning team instead of a losing team. Its kinda of the same with a country.

You are kidding right? In times of trouble a true fan has one thing on his mind... "Fire the {bleeping} Coach!"

Immie

truthmatters
10-07-2007, 01:01 PM
How about the management when they sell their first draft pick or pay some undeserving too much money?

Immanuel
10-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Doesn't matter. It is always the coaches fault. ;)

Immie

retiredman
10-07-2007, 03:36 PM
new england 5-0.

the rest of you guys are fighting for second place.

OCA
10-07-2007, 03:40 PM
new england 5-0.

the rest of you guys are fighting for second place.

Being cheating sonsofbitches pays it looks like, can anyone say Barry Bonds?

Abbey Marie
10-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Being cheating sonsofbitches pays it looks like, can anyone say Barry Bonds?

Yup, Bill BeliCHEAT to the rescue.