PDA

View Full Version : Lies about Russia and the many involved

jimnyc
11-14-2021, 05:21 PM
Dirty dirty dirty. We knew it was BS as it was happening and they did little to absolutely nothing. Other than trying to screw over Trump in every way imaginable, and lie over and over to the American people at such a critical time.

Let's just hope the dominoes fall and Durham and others won't be afraid of prosecuting.

And I'm waiting on more about Clapper, I called that one and just knew he was guilty, and yet there he was on tv programs left and right with his accusations.

And then last but certainly not least is Adam Schiff, who personally saw shit and was in possession of others. It was all 100% a lie and he saw and had jack shit, and sat there in congress lying to America. He should be prosecuted too, IMO. -- It comes out that the entire thing was a lie, undoubtedly. And yet he says he doesn't regret it. Doesn't regret lying is what that means. What a complete scumbag, IMO.

---

Latest Indictment Reveals Dirty Rod Rosenstein, FBI, DOJ Lied and Withheld Information from GOP House Investigators on Junk Russia Dossier

Former House Intelligence Committee investigator Kash Patel accused former Acting Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the FBI and DOJ of withholding information from House GOP investigators in the Trump-Russia collusion investigation.

Rosenstein lied and failed to mention that former DNC operative Charles Dolan helped fund the garbage dossier. Dolan campaigned for Hillary Clinton in 2016. The FBI, DOJ and Rosenstein forgot to mention this as they ran their attempted coup against President Donald Trump.

Patel said he never heard of Charles Dolan until this past week when John Durham indicted Igor Danchenko last week.

The Epoch Times reported:

The revelation that Democratic operative Charles Dolan was one of the sources for the dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele shows the FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) withheld information from congressional investigators, Kash Patel said Friday.

“I’m the lead Russia guy, and I had never heard of this guy,” Patel said. “It means, to me, the FBI, DOJ under Rod Rosenstein withheld information that was critical to the Russiagate investigation that we were running in 2017, 2018. And who knows what else they’ve left out?”

Patel was an investigator for the House Intelligence Committee. He was speaking on “Kash’s Corner,” a program he hosts on EpochTV. Rosenstein was deputy attorney general under former President Donald Trump and appointed Special Counsel Robert Mueller to investigate the Trump-Russia collusion theories.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/latest-indictment-reveals-dirty-rod-rosenstein-fbi-doj-lied-withheld-information-gop-house-investigators-junk-russia-dossier/

They All Knew It Was a Lie: Photo Released of John Brennan Telling Obama About Hillary’s Efforts to Paint Trump as Russian Operative

On Sunday Morning former Rep. Doug Collins, the former ranking member on the House Judiciary Committee, joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures.

During their discussion, they revealed that then CIA Director John Brennan gave then President Barack Obama a private briefing on Hillary Clinton’s efforts to paint Donald Trump as a Russian operative.

Doug Collins: I’m going to say, not only the FBI, Comey and Strzok and McCabe ought to be very worried about Durham’s investigation. I’m going to say Brennan and Clapper, remember they were the ones that actually briefed Obama about the entire plot from Hillary Clinton to try and paint Donald Trump with Russia. There’s got to be some accountability.

Maria Bartiromo: Yeah, we got a picture of John Brennan in the Oval Office with President Obama, explaining, and we know now the notes because John Ratcliffe exposed those notes showing that Brennan told Obama that Hillary Clinton was cooking up this idea to tie Donald Trump. So they all knew, they all were aware of what was going on.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/knew-lie-photo-released-john-brennan-telling-obama-hillarys-efforts-paint-trump-russian-operative-video/

Serial Liar Adam Schiff Says He Doesn’t Regret Pushing Fake, Hillary-Funded Steele Dossier

Serial liar Adam Schiff once again said he doesn’t regret pushing the fake Steele dossier funded by Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign.

“Do you regret giving credibility to the Steele dossier?” NBC’s “Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd asked Schiff on Sunday.

“I don’t,” Schiff said without hesitation.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/serial-liar-adam-schiff-says-doesnt-regret-pushing-fake-hillary-funded-steele-dossier-video/

icansayit
11-14-2021, 07:58 PM
Has an ENTIRE Directory on my P.C. of DOCUMENTS I have saved since 1995 when I got my first TANDY P.C. Then I was smart enough to transfer all of my THOUSANDS of files then, to my next P.C. A "COMPAC". which brings us up to several more H.P.'s to today.

Everything DURHAM might have I HAVE hundreds that go back to the Clinton years.
I may be older than most. But I am not anywhere close to SLEEPY's speed, and I still can type at 60+ WPM just the way the Navy taught me.

Gunny
11-15-2021, 12:55 PM
Dirty dirty dirty. We knew it was BS as it was happening and they did little to absolutely nothing. Other than trying to screw over Trump in every way imaginable, and lie over and over to the American people at such a critical time.

Let's just hope the dominoes fall and Durham and others won't be afraid of prosecuting.

And I'm waiting on more about Clapper, I called that one and just knew he was guilty, and yet there he was on tv programs left and right with his accusations.

And then last but certainly not least is Adam Schiff, who personally saw shit and was in possession of others. It was all 100% a lie and he saw and had jack shit, and sat there in congress lying to America. He should be prosecuted too, IMO. -- It comes out that the entire thing was a lie, undoubtedly. And yet he says he doesn't regret it. Doesn't regret lying is what that means. What a complete scumbag, IMO.

---

Latest Indictment Reveals Dirty Rod Rosenstein, FBI, DOJ Lied and Withheld Information from GOP House Investigators on Junk Russia Dossier

Former House Intelligence Committee investigator Kash Patel accused former Acting Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the FBI and DOJ of withholding information from House GOP investigators in the Trump-Russia collusion investigation.

Rosenstein lied and failed to mention that former DNC operative Charles Dolan helped fund the garbage dossier. Dolan campaigned for Hillary Clinton in 2016. The FBI, DOJ and Rosenstein forgot to mention this as they ran their attempted coup against President Donald Trump.

Patel said he never heard of Charles Dolan until this past week when John Durham indicted Igor Danchenko last week.

The Epoch Times reported:

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/latest-indictment-reveals-dirty-rod-rosenstein-fbi-doj-lied-withheld-information-gop-house-investigators-junk-russia-dossier/

They All Knew It Was a Lie: Photo Released of John Brennan Telling Obama About Hillary’s Efforts to Paint Trump as Russian Operative

On Sunday Morning former Rep. Doug Collins, the former ranking member on the House Judiciary Committee, joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures.

During their discussion, they revealed that then CIA Director John Brennan gave then President Barack Obama a private briefing on Hillary Clinton’s efforts to paint Donald Trump as a Russian operative.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/knew-lie-photo-released-john-brennan-telling-obama-hillarys-efforts-paint-trump-russian-operative-video/

Serial Liar Adam Schiff Says He Doesn’t Regret Pushing Fake, Hillary-Funded Steele Dossier

Serial liar Adam Schiff once again said he doesn’t regret pushing the fake Steele dossier funded by Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign.

“Do you regret giving credibility to the Steele dossier?” NBC’s “Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd asked Schiff on Sunday.

“I don’t,” Schiff said without hesitation.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/serial-liar-adam-schiff-says-doesnt-regret-pushing-fake-hillary-funded-steele-dossier-video/I stated Rosenstein was in on it almost from the beginning. Just the way he acted. I never have understood why Trump didn't get rid of him, as well as some others.

Adam Schiff should be criminally charged with contempt of Congress and perjury. The same punishment Republicans/conservatives are threatened with by the Dems. That the Democrats turn a blind eye toward people like Schiff, and the Squad says all anyone needs to know about the Democratic Party.