PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Fauci says Covid cases are starting to climb in some areas of the U.S.

jimnyc
11-15-2021, 03:01 PM
So who is still concerned when he speaks up? I actually then look 3x at all of the info I can find. :rolleyes:

My concern outside of him is the collective data from around the world. Here in the US we are still seeing about 1,500 per day dying. 24 months into this whole thing and people are still dying in large numbers.

We have many threads about the lies and conspiracies, but this thread is just pure numbers. The other threads show us the entirety of the lying and then some and more.

An entire clusterfuck of lies and death that shows little sign of abating.

---

Dr. Fauci says Covid cases are starting to climb in some areas of the U.S.

Fauci’s comments came just a day after the country reported a seven-day average of more than 82,000 new cases, up 11% from the week before.
Nationwide cases were down 57% last week from the delta wave’s peak this summer, but an influx of Covid patients in the Midwest and Northeast are fueling the sudden increase.
Cases and hospitalizations have fallen sharply in the South, where the delta wave hit earliest and hardest over the summer.

Covid-19 cases are starting to climb again in select regions across the U.S. after stabilizing at a high level following this summer’s delta surge, White House chief medical advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said Monday.

Fauci’s comments came just a day after the country reported a seven-day average of more than 82,000 new cases, up 11% from the week before, according to a CNBC analysis of data from Johns Hopkins University. Nationwide cases were down 57% last week from the delta wave’s peak this summer, but a jump in Covid patients in the Midwest and Northeast is fueling the sudden increase.

Rest - https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/15/dr-fauci-says-covid-cases-are-starting-to-climb-in-some-areas-of-the-us.html

tailfins
11-15-2021, 03:53 PM
COVID: I don't care anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLpfbcXTeo8

Gunny
11-16-2021, 09:04 AM
So who is still concerned when he speaks up? I actually then look 3x at all of the info I can find. :rolleyes:

My concern outside of him is the collective data from around the world. Here in the US we are still seeing about 1,500 per day dying. 24 months into this whole thing and people are still dying in large numbers.

We have many threads about the lies and conspiracies, but this thread is just pure numbers. The other threads show us the entirety of the lying and then some and more.

An entire clusterfuck of lies and death that shows little sign of abating.

---

Fauci’s comments came just a day after the country reported a seven-day average of more than 82,000 new cases, up 11% from the week before.
Nationwide cases were down 57% last week from the delta wave’s peak this summer, but an influx of Covid patients in the Midwest and Northeast are fueling the sudden increase.
Cases and hospitalizations have fallen sharply in the South, where the delta wave hit earliest and hardest over the summer.

Covid-19 cases are starting to climb again in select regions across the U.S. after stabilizing at a high level following this summer’s delta surge, White House chief medical advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said Monday.

Fauci’s comments came just a day after the country reported a seven-day average of more than 82,000 new cases, up 11% from the week before, according to a CNBC analysis of data from Johns Hopkins University. Nationwide cases were down 57% last week from the delta wave’s peak this summer, but a jump in Covid patients in the Midwest and Northeast is fueling the sudden increase.

Rest - https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/15/dr-fauci-says-covid-cases-are-starting-to-climb-in-some-areas-of-the-us.html

Using fear to deflect attention from himself. "Oh look ... it's a chicken":rolleyes:

Grade school. Sad thing is, it's worked so far. Mengele Jr here needs to be locked up somewhere for life.

fj1200
11-16-2021, 05:07 PM
I haven't seen a headline or story lately comparing the total number of COVID deaths to a war or other meaningless number... biden must be doing a horrible job.

763,000 per some source as of today.

Gunny
11-16-2021, 08:10 PM
I haven't seen a headline or story lately comparing the total number of COVID deaths to a war or other meaningless number... biden must be doing a horrible job.

763,000 per some source as of today.How many lost their "freedom" just since the withdrawal from Afghanistan?

How many illegals are sitting on the Texas/Mexico Border?

How many people either won't be able to heat their homes this winter due to non availability and/or cost?

Kathianne
11-16-2021, 08:13 PM
How many lost their "freedom" just since the withdrawal from Afghanistan?

How many illegals are sitting on the Texas/Mexico Border?

How many people either won't be able to heat their homes this winter due to non availability and/or cost?
I read the news, all the while smh. It seems impossible to screw up so much, so badly, in such a short period of time.

Gunny
11-16-2021, 08:15 PM
I read the news, all the while smh. It seems impossible to screw up so much, so badly, in such a short period of time.I just sit and stare at the screen sometimes. Unbelievable.