PDA

View Full Version : Rittenhouse prosecutor is an idiot

jimnyc
11-15-2021, 06:14 PM
How does he know it wasn't loaded for sure? Who handled the weapon? I don't think it matters, as proven by Alec Baldwin. You don't ever know 100% and you never point a weapon at anyone.

---

Rittenhouse Prosecutor Thomas Binger Aims AR-15 at People in Courtroom, Finger on the Trigger

Thomas Binger, lead attorney in the floundering prosecution against Kyle Rittenhouse, during closing arguments Monday aimed an AR-15 at people in the courtroom with his finger on the trigger.

https://i.imgur.com/3wmGVNt.png

“That is what provokes this entire incident,” Binger told jurors at some point during his gun-waving close. “When the defendant provokes this incident, he loses the right to self-defense. You cannot claim self-defense against a danger you create.”

No, dumbass, foolhardy idiots waving around weapons without trigger discipline is how you get innocent people killed on accident.

It was just a few weeks ago that Alec Baldwin killed a woman doing almost the exact same thing with a weapon he didn’t know (because he didn’t check) was loaded.

The most important rules of gun safety are:

Every weapon is loaded
Never aim your weapon at something you don’t mean to shoot
Never put your finger on the trigger until you’re ready to shoot
Did Binger personally inspect that AR-15? We may never know. Be we do know that he aimed it at living human beings with his finger squarely on the trigger.

Binger is too stupid and/or ignorant to be anywhere around firearms, and judging by his questionable (at best) courtroom antics, he probably shouldn’t be allowed to practice law, either.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2021/11/15/whoa-rittenhouse-prosecutor-thomas-binger-aims-ar-15-at-people-in-courtroom-finger-on-the-trigger-n1533105

Juicer66
11-16-2021, 06:00 AM
How does he know it wasn't loaded for sure? Who handled the weapon? I don't think it matters, as proven by Alec Baldwin. You don't ever know 100% and you never point a weapon at anyone.

---

Rittenhouse Prosecutor Thomas Binger Aims AR-15 at People in Courtroom, Finger on the Trigger

Thomas Binger, lead attorney in the floundering prosecution against Kyle Rittenhouse, during closing arguments Monday aimed an AR-15 at people in the courtroom with his finger on the trigger.

Binger is too stupid and/or ignorant to be anywhere around firearms, and judging by his questionable (at best) courtroom antics, he probably shouldn’t be allowed to practice law, either.

Great to see you inching toward the Truth which must not be uttered .

That it is a nonsense CIA show trial that an intelligent twelve year old should see through

" We just saw the closing argument of lead prosecutor Binger, who has obviously been told by the director to act as insane as possible. In a real trial, he would have already been dismissed for cause long ago and brought up for charges by the judge, but here he has been told to accelerate the craziness, in hopes of bigger ratings. He brought a real AR15 into the courtroom and aimed it at the jury with the bolt closed and his finger on the trigger. We are told he had an expert check to be sure it wasn't loaded. What expert? The same expert that said the same thing to Alec Baldwin a few weeks ago?
They are just testing your stupidity with all this, as usual. They are wondering how idiotic they would have to make this trial before the audience would see through it as a fake. They know that would be almost impossible to do, since people have almost infinite wells of stupidity they can draw on. We saw that with films of the incident recently released. See the Hernandez video used during the trial, where we see this all happening at a gas station, right by the pumps. Many people besides Rittenhouse were heavily armed in public, we are supposed to believe, screaming at each other and trying to start a fight, while standing right next to fuel pumps. Has no one else commented on how ridiculous this is? If one stray bullet hits a fuel pump, the whole area would go up in ball of fire. So obviously those guns are all toys, this whole scene is staged, and they staged it there on purpose: to test you."'

DING A LING A DING

Gunny
11-16-2021, 08:59 AM

---

https://i.imgur.com/3wmGVNt.png

“That is what provokes this entire incident,” Binger told jurors at some point during his gun-waving close. “When the defendant provokes this incident, he loses the right to self-defense. You cannot claim self-defense against a danger you create.”

No, dumbass, foolhardy idiots waving around weapons without trigger discipline is how you get innocent people killed on accident.

It was just a few weeks ago that Alec Baldwin killed a woman doing almost the exact same thing with a weapon he didn’t know (because he didn’t check) was loaded.

The most important rules of gun safety are:

Every weapon is loaded
Never aim your weapon at something you don’t mean to shoot
Never put your finger on the trigger until you’re ready to shoot
Did Binger personally inspect that AR-15? We may never know. Be we do know that he aimed it at living human beings with his finger squarely on the trigger.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2021/11/15/whoa-rittenhouse-prosecutor-thomas-binger-aims-ar-15-at-people-in-courtroom-finger-on-the-trigger-n1533105

Was I in the courtroom, I would have taken cover. He's dumber'n a recruit. Rittenhouse couldn't have hoped-n-prayed and gotten luckier than have this dolt prosecute his case :rolleyes:

MtnBiker
11-16-2021, 09:26 AM
So an interesting theory about Binger’s handling of the rifle. It was an attempt of a trap by Binger, to elicit a response by either the jury or the defense. Bingers argument was Rittenhouse was provoking the mob by having an AR15 and by pointing it at people. So, what does Binger do? He points Kyle’s AR15 at the jury with his finger on the trigger hoping someone, especially the defense, objects. There by demonstrating the act of pointing a gun at someone will create a response by them. But Binger’s trap didn’t work. The defense didn’t object and Binger continued to look foolish.

By the way, I wonder how many people believe AR15 is an acronym for Assault Rifle? It is not.

The original manufacture, Armalite, model 15. https://www.armalite.com/Armalite/About-Us

Juicer66
11-16-2021, 09:34 AM
Was I in the courtroom, I would have taken cover. He's dumber'n a recruit. Rittenhouse couldn't have hoped-n-prayed and gotten luckier than have this dolt prosecute his case :rolleyes:

A Normie twisting and turning so desperately to try and deflect from the obvious -- a CIA charade from the beginning .

Just like a Soviet show trial in the years before that Empire also went down the toilet .

R did not have to get lucky Mr Normie . That's the way it was scripted .

Mr. P
11-16-2021, 12:47 PM
You could be a Normie too Juice, just take your meds like you're supposed to.

Just sayin :cuckoo:

Juicer66
11-17-2021, 06:30 AM
You could be a Normie too Juice, just take your meds like you're supposed to.

Just sayin :cuckoo:

Very penetrating Mr P Brain .

Riposte and repartee are minor Art forms and you just do not cut it as a beginner .

Fortunately I have been taking 'Meds ' as you term them for 19 months now which is why it is literally impossible for me to catch H1N1 or any of its sister viruses like the so

called SARS2 Covid 19 variety .

Equally by being very smart and clever I avoided the Killer Shots which have killed over 150 000 Americans already -- detailed top level stats analysis proves this beyond doubt

from official US figures but as it has never been been released by the CIA run WaPo or NYT I will leave you to find out later on when survivors start licking their mental scars .

Assuming you get another three years .

jimnyc
11-17-2021, 04:35 PM
A Normie twisting and turning so desperately to try and deflect from the obvious -- a CIA charade from the beginning .

Just like a Soviet show trial in the years before that Empire also went down the toilet .

R did not have to get lucky Mr Normie . That's the way it was scripted .

I'm so happy to also be a "normie" in your mind, as the rest are quite aware of you being abnormal and obtuse.

You truly would make a good writer for children's books.

Juicer66
11-18-2021, 06:07 AM
I'm so happy to also be a "normie" in your mind, as the rest are quite aware of you being abnormal and obtuse.

You truly would make a good writer for children's books.

Such a shame .

I know you have the potential for real intellectual discussion and, perhaps tucked away , a measure of insight .That you are not simply just an MSM Regurgitator .

It's time to throw away continuous childish use of ad hominem remarks and become even a mildly involved Critical Thinker .

Perhaps then you could help some of the 'old farts ' here still bathing in camaraderie found from lost military engagements and now final ignominy .

P.S. Don't forget NAC daily and pay for a D-Dimer blood test to get some scientific support as a check on your overall health .