PDA

View Full Version : Sen. Schumer: Biden Must Tap Oil From National Reserve To Ease Gas Prices

Gunny
11-16-2021, 09:23 AM
I relize the average sheeple is pretty damned dumb. I realize the Dems think the sheeple are even dumber than they probably are. Just how far outside reality do the dems go? Cry for emergency action to a disaster they created of course :rolleyes:

The Dems have, as far as I am aware at this moment, shut down two major pipelines and pondering the same fate for a third. Out of the other side of their mouth Chucky is crying about gas prices. And look at his BS reasoning. "as the economy begins to recover from the pandemic". How about: it's not going to recover from the Dems until they're out of power:rolleyes:

With fuel prices skyrocketing nationwide, the cost of oil soared to over $80 a barrel back in October.
“Let me say what we all know: we’re all feeling the pain at the pump right now,” said Schumer. “Today, the national average for gasoline is$3.14 . It was $2.23 cents a year ago.”
Schumer noted that as the economy begins to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, “supply and demand cannot keep up with the global desire to return to normal,” especially with the holiday season closing in. The Democrat assessed that no industry is spared, but fuel gasoline is the worst of all.
https://www.oann.com/sen-schumer-biden-must-tap-oil-from-national-reserve-to-ease-gas-prices/

MtnBiker
11-16-2021, 09:32 AM
How many people are out of work from Biden’s executive order to shut down the XL Pipeline? More people out of work and less supply opportunity.