PDA

View Full Version : Beto O’Rourke Announces Texas Gubernatorial Bid

Gunny
11-16-2021, 10:03 AM
If this moron was to actually succeed, I would seriously have to consider relocating. He's one lying sack of trash that by comparison makes Biden look like he knows what he's doing.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 11:09 AM PT – Monday, November 15, 2021Beto O’Rourke, a failed Democrat candidate in more than one election, has thrown his hat in the ring to become the next governor of Texas. He made the announcement Monday in a video posted to Twitter.
The El Paso-born Democrat built his reputation on suggesting buy-back programs for firearms, his aggressive approach to so-called climate change and calls for universal health care.
In his announcement, he suggested Republicans are the ones implementing policies that divide while pointing to the pro-life, pro-Second Amendment and anti-critical race theory efforts made by the GOP in recent months.

This marks his third run for office in as many election cycles after failing to win a Senate seat in 2018 and an extremely short-lived presidential run in 2020. O’Rourke faces an increasingly red state as Texas hasn’t elected a Democrat to the governor’s mansion since 1990.
https://www.oann.com/beto-orourke-announces-texas-gubernatorial-bid/

tailfins
11-16-2021, 10:53 AM
I guess being a two-time loser isn't sufficient for some people. "Failing upward": What a concept.

https://therightscoop.com/beto-orourke-decides-he-want-to-fail-at-running-for-governor-of-texas-too/

There’s nothing like an unsuccessful white man’s confidence in his ability to fail upward.Case in point: Beto O’Rourke.
The Texas Democrat is the pinnacle of white privilege. He has a billionaire father-in-law, a history of crony capitalism , and a drunken driving arrest that legacy media keep forgetting to mention. That hasn’t stopped the Democratic Party from embracing this “Kennedyesque” candidate.
Now, the failed senatorial candidate and failed presidential candidate is trying his hand at something new: running for governor of Texas. Texas Monthly reported Monday morning that O’Rourke is preparing to face Texas Gov. Greg Abbott in 2022. “He will seek to become the first Democrat to win statewide office in Texas since 1994, ending the longest statewide losing streak in America for either party,” the magazine notes.

Gunny
11-16-2021, 11:34 AM
I guess being a two-time loser isn't sufficient for some people. "Failing upward": What a concept.

https://therightscoop.com/beto-orourke-decides-he-want-to-fail-at-running-for-governor-of-texas-too/Albert is the poster boy, living proof that you can take white, trailer park trash out of the trailer park and you still got just white trailer trash.

tailfins
11-16-2021, 01:03 PM
Albert is poster by, living proof that you can take white, trailer park trash out of the trailer park and you still got just white trailer trash.

If we "get real" here, this is about collecting campaign contributions and finding a way to pocket of them as much as possible. I wonder if O'Rourke considers P. T. Barnum as a motivational speaker. He has after all found the mother lode of suckers to contribute to his campaign. He could have secret plans to run for and be elected as mayor of Austin and during is run (crawl?) for governor make secret pledges to steer city contracts to the "right" people. As Rush used to say: "follow the money".

fj1200
11-16-2021, 04:52 PM

It's the Ossoff model. Run for something, anything, until circumstances make the other guy the worse choice.

BoogyMan
11-16-2021, 10:07 PM
This is a good thing. Burn as much Democrat money as possible.

If this moron was to actually succeed, I would seriously have to consider relocating. He's one lying sack of trash that by comparison makes Biden look like he knows what he's doing.

https://www.oann.com/beto-orourke-announces-texas-gubernatorial-bid/