PDA

View Full Version : New Evidence That COVID-19 Was Part Of A Chinese Military Experiment Gone Wrong

Gunny
11-16-2021, 10:06 AM
Not surprising. Short video. Informative.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 12:45 PM PT – Monday, November 15, 2021Data from the Wuhan Institute of Virology continues to leak almost two years after the start of the pandemic. OAN’s Scott Wheeler has more.
video @ link: https://www.oann.com/new-evidence-that-covid-19-was-part-of-a-chinese-military-experiment-gone-wrong/

jimnyc
11-17-2021, 05:04 PM
You know, this one really wouldn't surprise me. I posted about this like a year ago or so. And it's not like China is going to voluntarily admit to something like this. Hell, they won't admit to a damn thing.

There has been a lot of talk out of China as you see, and lots of talk and articles similar. But nothing from the US that I have seen. Hell, never did seem like they fully looked into Wuhan to begin with, all lip service to be nice to China. :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-18-2021, 07:02 AM
You know, this one really wouldn't surprise me. I posted about this like a year ago or so. And it's not like China is going to voluntarily admit to something like this. Hell, they won't admit to a damn thing.

There has been a lot of talk out of China as you see, and lots of talk and articles similar. But nothing from the US that I have seen. Hell, never did seem like they fully looked into Wuhan to begin with, all lip service to be nice to China. :rolleyes:

"" New Evidence That COVID-19 Was Part Of A Chinese Military Experiment Gone Wrong""

WRONG???
Seems to me everything about it has gone right -for China.
Our nation has been severely divided and weakened!
Our government has been subverted!
Our standard of living massively diminished!
Our military weakened and very divided!
Our wealth massively diminished!
And Covid coming along certainly insured that Trump was to be cast out! (even then they stole the election to make sure)

Now name any of those that does not favor China !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
and its plan to replace USA as the number one power in the world....
(as well as their plan for their currency to replace the dollar as universal currency in the world)

Seems to me if anything it was a planned strategy/operation that has reaped a huge bonanza for-- CHINA!!

So with that in mind-- was it a deliberate operation China ran on us with its slavish DEM partner's help???

The answer is more than likely-- a resounding yes, imho...

Add to that a great many other massive advantages to China that I did not even list......
So many that it makes it look like a well planned and executed operation to me..

For it to all just be amere coincedence seems incredible to me..

Nobody ever gets that many ducks lines up in a row by mere happenstance, imho!!! --Tyr