PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden Transfers Power to Kamala Harris During Colonoscopy

jimnyc
11-19-2021, 12:41 PM
Oh my. Harris will be president, however short it may be.

Everyone say a prayer for Joe!

---

Joe Biden Transfers Power to Kamala Harris During Colonoscopy

President Joe Biden will transfer power to Vice President Kamala Harris while he undergoes a colonoscopy, the White House announced Friday morning.

“President Biden will transfer power to the Vice President for the brief period of time when he is under anesthesia,” Psaki announced to reporters.

The president is currently at Walter Reed hospital for the procedure where he will go under anesthesia and will also undergo a physical examination.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Harris would work from her office in the West Wing during Biden’s colonoscopy, while temporarily assuming the power of the presidency.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/19/joe-biden-transfers-power-to-kamala-harris-during-colonoscopy/

NightTrain
11-19-2021, 01:43 PM
Hopefully they'll be able to find his head while they're having a look around.

fj1200
11-19-2021, 04:30 PM
^Erick Erickson described it as searching for his brain.

I chuckled.

icansayit
11-19-2021, 04:58 PM
But actually found Kamala's only successful task. UP JOE'S BUTT!

Russ
11-19-2021, 05:15 PM
Does anyone else find this kind of odd? Have other Presidents bothered to "officially transfer powers to the Vice Presidents" whenever they get a colonoscopy?

I'm guessing that Joe wanted to go in the record books as playing a part in the first female/black/Indian person being President. He's so starved for an accomplishment that this looked impressive to him.

icansayit
11-19-2021, 06:13 PM
Does anyone else find this kind of odd? Have other Presidents bothered to "officially transfer powers to the Vice Presidents" whenever they get a colonoscopy?

I'm guessing that Joe wanted to go in the record books as playing a part in the first female/black/Indian person being President. He's so starved for an accomplishment that this looked impressive to him.

And he had just been shot, but didn't know it until his Secret Service man found the blood under his left arm. I also seem to remember Daddy Bush did it as well. STANDARD proceedure.

icansayit
11-19-2021, 07:44 PM
Don't even think about the first Black Female in charge of the NUKE codes.
We all should be worried about what Kamala actually is doing when Joe is changing his DEPENDS.:laugh:

http://icansayit.com/pictures/bidenprego.jpg

fj1200
11-19-2021, 09:27 PM

I'm pretty sure practically all of them. Except the man-child if reports are to be believed.