PDA

View Full Version : Not Guilty on All Counts

Kathianne
11-19-2021, 01:21 PM
I am shocked but happy. I really thought this was going to be a 'win' for the loud and obnoxious.

jimnyc
11-19-2021, 01:26 PM
Good, I think the right thing happened and he was rightfully found not guilty

jimnyc
11-19-2021, 01:28 PM
Any protests you think?

--

Kyle Rittenhouse Acquitted Of All Charges In 2020 Kenosha Shootings

CHICAGO (CBS) — Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted of all charges on Friday, after his trial for shooting three people, killing two of them in Kenosha last year.

Rittenhouse broke down in tears, nearly collapsing as the jury announced they had found him not guilty of all charges. He had faced five counts, including charges of first-degree reckless homicide, first-degree reckless endangerment, first-degree intentional homicide, and attempted first-degree attempted homicide.

There was no question Rittenhouse shot anyone, and the trial boiled down to whether he was legitimately acting in self-defense. He had been charged in connection with the shootings of three people in August 2020 during protests over the police shooting of Jacob Blake. Rittenhouse shot and killed Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber and wounded Gaige Grosskreutz during the widespread civil unrest in Kenosha after Blake was shot by police.

The not guilty verdict came after approximately 26 hours of deliberations over four days. Rittenhouse’s attorneys are expected to discuss the verdict later Friday at their offices in Racine. Prosecutors have said they do not plan to speak to the media after the verdict.

Jurors heard from more than 30 witnesses during two weeks of testimony.

Things have remained calm in Kenosha for the two weeks of the trial, but Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers called up the state’s National Guard in preparation for the verdict.

Rest - https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/11/19/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-verdict/

Kathianne
11-19-2021, 01:37 PM
Any protests you think?

--

Kyle Rittenhouse Acquitted Of All Charges In 2020 Kenosha Shootings

CHICAGO (CBS) — Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted of all charges on Friday, after his trial for shooting three people, killing two of them in Kenosha last year.

Rittenhouse broke down in tears, nearly collapsing as the jury announced they had found him not guilty of all charges. He had faced five counts, including charges of first-degree reckless homicide, first-degree reckless endangerment, first-degree intentional homicide, and attempted first-degree attempted homicide.

There was no question Rittenhouse shot anyone, and the trial boiled down to whether he was legitimately acting in self-defense. He had been charged in connection with the shootings of three people in August 2020 during protests over the police shooting of Jacob Blake. Rittenhouse shot and killed Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber and wounded Gaige Grosskreutz during the widespread civil unrest in Kenosha after Blake was shot by police.

The not guilty verdict came after approximately 26 hours of deliberations over four days. Rittenhouse’s attorneys are expected to discuss the verdict later Friday at their offices in Racine. Prosecutors have said they do not plan to speak to the media after the verdict.

Jurors heard from more than 30 witnesses during two weeks of testimony.

Things have remained calm in Kenosha for the two weeks of the trial, but Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers called up the state’s National Guard in preparation for the verdict.

Rest - https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/11/19/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-verdict/
I will not be surprised. While it seems the media was unable to twist the jury, they've set the table to justify more "peaceful protests." Stupid Jen very recently spoke of 'vigilantes' among mostly 'peaceful protests.'

Another example of this administration wanting to deepen divisions.

Mr. P
11-19-2021, 01:40 PM
:2up:

Mr. P
11-19-2021, 01:49 PM
Watch how the left twists this! It's already started of course.

NightTrain
11-19-2021, 01:54 PM
I am shocked but happy. I really thought this was going to be a 'win' for the loud and obnoxious.

I thought it was a slam dunk for Kyle, tbh.

But after the deliberations dragged on after the 1st day, obviously at least one Juror was wanting to convict and that made me nervous. Even one of the lesser charges sticking would have been a huge win for the despicable left and those ass-clown prosecutors - not to mention screwing up the life of a very young and admirable kid who stepped up and did something against 80% of his generations' insane group-think.

My faith in my fellow Americans has been thankfully restored. Kenosha isn't exactly a hotbed of conservatism. It's no Madison or Milwaukee, but the pool was not safe for a trial for this kind.

And now... Kyle is going to go down and pay cash for a Lamborghini and any kind of weapon he'd like to have. He'll also be part owner in quite a few liberal propaganda media outfits. I wonder, does he have a case to sue Brandon? That would be a nice bonus.

jimnyc
11-19-2021, 01:58 PM
Going around and helping as a medic, and then he was given water - and they somehow find a way to twist that too. :rolleyes:

MSNBC is obviously angry at what a court has decided after debating all of the evidence.

And the lies and misleading I posted about - they are still using all of them.

---

Kyle Rittenhouse trial was designed to protect white conservatives who kill

The shooter’s homicide acquittal coddles conservatives and may lead to even more violence.

Kyle Rittenhouse, who fatally shot two protesters and wounded a third during anti-police brutality demonstrations in Wisconsin last year, has been found not guilty of homicide — an outrageous yet unsurprising verdict in a trial marred by controversy.

Rittenhouse, who is white, was 17 when he traveled from his hometown in northeast Illinois to the protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last year armed with his semi-automatic rifle. On the night of Aug. 25, 2020, as he carried his gun through the streets, Rittenhouse shot dead Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, and wounded Gaige Grosskreutz, now 27.

Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all five charges he faced, which included first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree recklessly endangering safety and attempted first-degree intentional homicide.

The case had the makings of an acquittal before the trial even began. The outcome seemed clear even before an almost exclusively white jury pool was selected, even before Judge Bruce Schroeder created an uproar by ruling that the slain protesters could be referred to as “rioters” and “looters” but not “victims," even before Schroeder refused to punish Rittenhouse for what prosecutors said amounted to a violation of his bond conditions. Rittenhouse is a white teen who abides by white rules, and white people empathetic to those rules seemed poised to insulate him from repercussions.

The day he pleaded not guilty to felony homicide, Rittenhouse flashed a white supremacist symbol and was “loudly serenaded” by a group of men at a bar who belted out the anthem of the Proud Boys, a far-right extremist group, according to prosecutors.

On the night of the shooting, minutes before Rittenhouse opened fire, police in Kenosha thanked the rifle-toting teen and offered him water as he walked the streets. “We appreciate you guys, we really do,” one officer told him.

Law enforcement — including a department known to cover up its own lawless acts of violence — seemed to give cover to Rittenhouse from the get-go.

Rest - https://www.msnbc.com/the-reidout/reidout-blog/kyle-rittenhouse-acquitted-homicide-rcna5748

NightTrain

jimnyc
^ that's awesome!:thumb:

Kathianne
11-19-2021, 02:09 PM
I thought it was a slam dunk for Kyle, tbh.

But after the deliberations dragged on after the 1st day, obviously at least one Juror was wanting to convict and that made me nervous. Even one of the lesser charges sticking would have been a huge win for the despicable left and those ass-clown prosecutors - not to mention screwing up the life of a very young and admirable kid who stepped up and did something against 80% of his generations' insane group-think.

My faith in my fellow Americans has been thankfully restored. Kenosha isn't exactly a hotbed of conservatism. It's no Madison or Milwaukee, but the pool was not safe for a trial for this kind.

And now... Kyle is going to go down and pay cash for a Lamborghini and any kind of weapon he'd like to have. He'll also be part owner in quite a few liberal propaganda media outfits. I wonder, does he have a case to sue Brandon? That would be a nice bonus.
Same, up until deliberations I thought he was good, yesterday I thought there had to be a holdout.

Mr. P
11-19-2021, 02:14 PM
According to a PBS panel, it's ALL about race. He's white! Go figure.

The "peaceful" protests are coming!

Kathianne
11-19-2021, 03:01 PM
I will not be surprised. While it seems the media was unable to twist the jury, they've set the table to justify more "peaceful protests." Stupid Jen very recently spoke of 'vigilantes' among mostly 'peaceful protests.'

Another example of this administration wanting to deepen divisions.

Well I can't copy the picture, but this was posted by my Notre Dame law school graduate daughter-in-law, who passed the bar 1st go round. See link:

https://m.facebook.com/cacfj7/photos/gm.416283369942909/441926840881941/?type=3&source=44&ref=m_notif&notif_t=close_friend_activity

I'm happy to say her husband wrote, ""Double jeopardy?"

hjmick
11-19-2021, 03:51 PM
Didn't surprise me one iota.

Amazing how a couple of shitty choices made by this kid had such a wide reaching effect on so many...

Now for the civil suits. I can't see how Rittenhouse wins those, but you never can tell with juries...

fj1200
11-19-2021, 04:26 PM
Well I can't copy the picture, but this was posted by my Notre Dame law school graduate daughter-in-law, who passed the bar 1st go round. See link:

https://m.facebook.com/cacfj7/photos/gm.416283369942909/441926840881941/?type=3&source=44&ref=m_notif&notif_t=close_friend_activity

I'm pretty sure that they don't really understand "justice." Justice isn't blindly getting what you want.

Didn't surprise me one iota.

Amazing how a couple of shitty choices made by this kid had such a wide reaching effect on so many...

Now for the civil suits. I can't see how Rittenhouse wins those, but you never can tell with juries...

This all started well before he went down there armed. But I do think he'll win more than he loses.

Mr. P
11-19-2021, 04:40 PM

I'll bet your holiday gatherings are fun!

Juicer66
11-19-2021, 04:44 PM

Told you from the outset it was all pre-scripted .

Do you really think that anybody was killed ? rofl .

Did you know that KR , the prosecuting counsel and the judge are all related ?

Of course not --- so many of you just listen to MSM garbage and have no real intel sources .

tailfins
11-19-2021, 06:58 PM
According to a PBS panel, it's ALL about race. He's white! Go figure.

The "peaceful" protests are coming!

Someone speculated in the comments section of a news article that the jury may have delayed their verdict to finish out the work week so that fewer businesses would be disrupted.

SassyLady
11-19-2021, 08:13 PM
Leftists: “Violence is never the answer. Rittenhouse shouldn’t have been there.”

Also leftists: “Go follow the jurors home and get ready to burn down the city if Rittenhouse is acquitted.”

SassyLady
11-19-2021, 08:18 PM

SassyLady
11-19-2021, 08:27 PM

Juicer66
11-20-2021, 04:58 AM
Seems some of you just cannot handle living with the Rule Of Law .

Fancy ' pissing ' someone because they told you the truth and got it 100% right .rofl .

Guess you have now signed up to Project Chaos which was the whole point of this CIA Show Trial. Which you fell for, HL and S .

fj1200
11-20-2021, 11:47 AM

I believe I misread this. I was initially referring to defamation suits.

Right, civil suits are a crapshoot. I think his defense may still stand unless that they can prove that he was the aggressor which if he was in the criminal trial might have nullified his claim of self defense.

jimnyc
11-20-2021, 01:50 PM
Seems some of you just cannot handle living with the Rule Of Law .

Fancy ' pissing ' someone because they told you the truth and got it 100% right .rofl .

Guess you have now signed up to Project Chaos which was the whole point of this CIA Show Trial. Which you fell for, HL and S .

You're an idiot.

Juicer66
11-21-2021, 05:00 AM
You're an idiot.

Strange how your MSM babbling is never right . Wake up , old people !!

You and others made a bit of a plonker of yourselves over KR . I fearlessly gave you the verdict well in advance and regret not also including its exact timing .

Child's play if you know how a Show Trial is scripted .And , P.S. , The George Floyd FF was even more crass .

You (plural) just cannot begin to see that Normies are Compliant and Gullible when it comes to news and information sources .You literally do not know how and where to seek

the best quality and most accurate intel .

Without realising it , this site resembles a CIA support group .You behave exactly as the Left want --- all old fashioned verbal aggression but no action whatsoever .