PDA

View Full Version : A personal challenge

actsnoblemartin
10-01-2007, 04:25 AM
1. Try to give pos rep for excellent threads even if they are given by people you dont agree with

2. Tone down the rhetoric, words have means and the words you use can escalate a thread into complete chaos, or bring a sense of cilivity while still disagreeing, not forcing the other person to agree, and still holding on to your beliefs.

Im not asking anyone to do anything i dont do. #1, and #2 are my policies.

OCA
10-01-2007, 05:11 AM
1. Try to give pos rep for excellent threads even if they are given by people you dont agree with

2. Tone down the rhetoric, words have means and the words you use can escalate a thread into complete chaos, or bring a sense of cilivity while still disagreeing, not forcing the other person to agree, and still holding on to your beliefs.

Shut the fuck up douchebag.

diuretic
10-01-2007, 05:29 AM
I think OCA is asking for undiplomatic immunity :laugh2:

stephanie
10-01-2007, 05:46 AM

:laugh2:

truthmatters
10-01-2007, 07:25 AM

Great idea and Ill be with you.

OCA
10-01-2007, 09:50 PM

Lol I just can't stand that crap, just let the board roll, let people be the way they are and everything will be just fine. This ain't high tea.

OCA
10-01-2007, 09:50 PM

I'm sure that he'll be glad to have a known liar rolling with him.

diuretic
10-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Lol I just can't stand that crap, just let the board roll, let people be the way they are and everything will be just fine. This ain't high tea.

Yep - things will fall where they will. I always reckon that piss and vinegar, like water, will always find their own level :laugh2:

If it was too nice here I'd piss off and find some vinegar :coffee:

actsnoblemartin
10-02-2007, 02:00 AM
You are of the lowest character of any member of any member on this board.

You have no morals, values, or intelligence to offer this board

Apparently all you can add to this board is insults and cussing.

While I can make very intelligent insightful threads, and make many positive contributions to most threads.

Simply put, im better then you. Your a knat on my shoe.

Shut the fuck up douchebag.

actsnoblemartin
10-02-2007, 02:01 AM
You are of very high character, and very kind.

Thank you very much :)

:clap:

OCA
10-02-2007, 05:10 AM
You are of the lowest character of any member of any member on this board.

You have no morals, values, or intelligence to offer this board

Apparently all you can add to this board is insults and cussing.

While I can make very intelligent insightful threads, and make many positive contributions to most threads.

Simply put, im better then you. Your a knat on my shoe.

All I care about is if you can count cards or not, I promise that if you can you can watch Game Show Network all day long while we are in Vegas but the night will belong to blackjack.

The rest well is........laughable, i'm a veteran and you are a rookie, veteran=gets to do whatever the fuck he wants, rookie=has to act like a fag and start threads like this.

But can you count cards?

actsnoblemartin
10-03-2007, 04:12 AM
I think your right :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
10-03-2007, 04:14 AM
Truthmatters has more integrity then you will ever have. You are a very hateful man. I would rather be friends with truthmatters then you, any day of the week. she has high class, morals and character, you posess none of those.

I'm sure that he'll be glad to have a known liar rolling with him.

actsnoblemartin
10-03-2007, 04:15 AM
What are you blabbing about?, did they run out of your medication again?.

Ive met retards with more intelligence then you. :laugh2:

All I care about is if you can count cards or not, I promise that if you can you can watch Game Show Network all day long while we are in Vegas but the night will belong to blackjack.

The rest well is........laughable, i'm a veteran and you are a rookie, veteran=gets to do whatever the fuck he wants, rookie=has to act like a fag and start threads like this.

But can you count cards?

OCA
10-03-2007, 05:10 AM
What are you blabbing about

I don't know, ask your friend Nevadamedic.

OCA
10-03-2007, 05:11 AM
Truthmatters has more integrity then you will ever have. You are a very hateful man. I would rather be friends with truthmatters then you, any day of the week. she has high class, morals and character, you posess none of those.

You do realize the whole board had a good laugh at this post, right?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: