PDA

View Full Version : Greg McMichael, Travis McMichael and William “Roddie” Bryan: GUILTY

hjmick
11-24-2021, 02:23 PM
I don't think anyone is surprised by this verdict, especially if you saw the video. Between this verdict and the Rittenhouse verdict, my faith in our judicial system just went up a notch... granted, the notch is small, but it's a start...

All 3 men charged in Arbery’s death convicted of murder (https://apnews.com/article/ahmaud-arbery-georgia-brunswick-f2549024973cdcc757c02bd0a07bf5cf)

The downside? Sharpton, as always, has found his way in front of a microphone and is flapping his gums... I won't miss him when he's gone.

Kathianne
11-24-2021, 02:45 PM
I don't think anyone is surprised by this verdict, especially if you saw the video. Between this verdict and the Rittenhouse verdict, my faith in our judicial system just went up a notch... granted, the notch is small, but it's a start...

All 3 men charged in Arbery’s death convicted of murder (https://apnews.com/article/ahmaud-arbery-georgia-brunswick-f2549024973cdcc757c02bd0a07bf5cf)

The downside? Sharpton, as always, has found his way in front of a microphone and is flapping his gums... I won't miss him when he's gone.
Agree with all points.

jimnyc
11-24-2021, 02:50 PM
You guys beat me to it! Just saw the news.

I couldn't be happier that they are going away. I said back then that they appeared to hunt Auhmad down like an animal. Then over time and the trial, nothing changed my mind.

I do think that something happened over time and they more or less planned they would put a stop to it.

---

Jury finds men guilty of murdering Ahmaud Arbery

A Georgia jury decided Wednesday to convict the three white men accused of murdering 25-year-old Ahmaud Arbery, an unarmed Black jogger.

Father and son Greg and Travis McMichael and their neighbor, William “Roddie” Bryan, faced nine felony charges during the trial. All defendants face a minimum sentence of life in prison.

Travis McMichael, the only one found guilty for malice murder, was convicted on all nine counts, which included felony murder, aggravated assault, false imprisonment and criminal attempt to commit felony.

Greg McMichael was found not guilty of malice murder, but found guilty on the other eight counts. Malice murder refers to when a person “unlawfully and with malice aforethought, either expressed or implied, causes the death of another human being.”

Bryan, the neighbor who took the video of the shooting and helped entrap Ahmaud, was found guilty of three counts of felony murder, one count of aggravated assault, false imprisonment and criminal attempt to commit felony. He was acquitted on the other charges.

“Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. After nearly two years of pain, suffering, and wondering if Ahmaud's killers would be held to account, the Arbery family finally has some justice. Nothing will bring back Ahmaud, but his family will have some peace knowing the men who killed him will remain behind bars and can never inflict their brand of evil on another innocent soul,” civil rights lawyer Ben Crump, an attorney for the Arbery family, said in a statement.

Rest - https://news.yahoo.com/jury-finds-men-guilty-of-murdering-ahmaud-arbery-191835692.html

fj1200
11-24-2021, 06:37 PM
This verdict completely disproves the left's Rittenhouse verdict narrative of less than a week. I'm sure that will be ignored.

Gunny
11-24-2021, 06:58 PM
To think my daughter wonders why when I go running/walking I carry a piece :rolleyes:

tailfins
11-24-2021, 10:06 PM
To think my daughter wonders why when I go running/walking I carry a piece :rolleyes:

A piece of what?

SassyLady
11-25-2021, 02:56 AM
A piece of what?

A piece of badass

Gunny
11-25-2021, 01:27 PM
A piece of what?It's a surprise :whistling2:

Juicer66
11-26-2021, 07:46 AM

That anyone voluntarily chooses to live in any place where such action is judged sensible seems a disaster .

" My world may be mad but at least I can shoot them before they shoot me " .

Things are amazingly different here in God's favourite resort , even if we do occasionally have some badly mannered bounder misbehaving very badly .

Gunny
11-26-2021, 01:13 PM
That anyone voluntarily chooses to live in any place where such action is judged sensible seems a disaster .

" My world may be mad but at least I can shoot them before they shoot me " .

Things are amazingly different here in God's favourite resort , even if we do occasionally have some badly mannered bounder misbehaving very badly . Nope. If and when a "bad -mannered bounder" appears, "misbehaving very badly", I can LEGALLY alter the aforementioned's behavior. You, on th eother hand can but stare like a deer in the headlights as the miscreant goes about his dirty deeds.