PDA

View Full Version : Steve Moore Breaks Down Damaging Effects Of Biden Economic Policies

Gunny
11-27-2021, 11:51 AM
Touched upon: Biden's oil policy

Paying people to not work

The $4T spending bill on the agenda post-Thanksgiving and the impact it would have if passed.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 11:17 AM PT – Friday, November 26, 2021The White House continues to skirt responsibility for America’s economic downturn. One America’s Camryn Kinsey has more.
video @ link: https://www.oann.com/steve-moore-breaks-down-damaging-effects-of-biden-economic-policies/

Gunny
11-27-2021, 12:06 PM
SO, Slow Joe is tapping the US's oil reserve. This time last year we were energy independent. That $4T spending bill if passed will ensure we don't have to worry about that energy thingy. It pretty much destroys our current energy industry aka: "shift of power" to the left.

That spending bill also will make the US the highest taxed nation in the World.

Kathianne
11-27-2021, 01:59 PM
Less than 2 days worth for US, totally symbolic and stupid at that. US can't use it, too dirty. Selling it to Chinese, I'm not joking.

Gunny
11-28-2021, 11:17 AM
Less than 2 days worth for US, totally symbolic and stupid at that. US can't use it, too dirty. Selling it to Chinese, I'm not joking.Did the same with coal last month. Here we are coming up on winter and as I understand it, the Northern Midwest/Northeast uses coal oil for heating? What does Biden do?

Shuts down 3 pipelines in the upper Midwest, and sells our coal oil, coal and gas to China.

I hope we can survive another 3 years :rolleyes:

I am very interested in this budget reconciliation and what its impact on Texas will be in the end. Most importantly, what Texas is going to do about it. I can't imagine we're going to sit here and just watch as Biden and his leftist goon admin takes away our means to stand up to him and his unconstitutional BS.

Back in the 2009-ish days, we had a severe shortage of concrete and steel in the construction industry and you don't have to guess who Obama sold it to.

BoogyMan
11-28-2021, 11:23 AM
What kills me about tapping the oil reserve is that this is about 2.5 days worth of oil and it has caused the price to rise, not lower. Everything Joe Biden touches turns to crap.

SO, Slow Joe is tapping the US's oil reserve. This time last year we were energy independent. That $4T spending bill if passed will ensure we don't have to worry about that energy thingy. It pretty much destroys our current energy industry aka: "shift of power" to the left.

That spending bill also will make the US the highest taxed nation in the World.

Gunny
11-28-2021, 11:34 AM
What kills me about tapping the oil reserve is that this is about 2.5 days worth of oil and it has caused the price to rise, not lower. Everything Joe Biden touches turns to crap.Kathianne mentioned that -- the token tapping of the oil reserve that accomplished nothing.

I completely agree that everything Biden has touched has turned to crap. I never thought it possible to be such a colossal screw up, and I used to train recruits :laugh:

Right now, this minute, Texas and Alaska alone could solve this whole issue. Wonder what he's going to do when people start freezing to death this winter because they either can't afford the energy, or just don't have it because of his policies. Another "let them eat cake" moment, I'm sure:rolleyes: