PDA

View Full Version : CNN Suspends Chris Cuomo ‘Indefinitely’

jimnyc
12-01-2021, 11:12 AM
Couldn't have happened to a better shithead.

---

CNN Suspends Chris Cuomo ‘Indefinitely’

CNN suspended Chris Cuomo indefinitely on Tuesday, one day after the New York state attorney general’s office released transcripts showing the extent of his involvement in assisting his brother, then-Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY), as he faced multiple allegations of sexual assault.

Anderson Cooper will fill in for Cuomo on Tuesday night, CNN said.

Mediaite obtained CNN’s full statement on the matter:

The New York Attorney General’s office released transcripts and exhibits Monday that shed new light on Chris Cuomo’s involvement in his brother’s defense. The documents, which we were not privy to before their public release, raise serious questions. When Chris admitted to us that he had offered advice to his brother’s staff, he broke our rules and we acknowledged that publicly. But we also appreciated the unique position he was in and understood his need to put family first and job second. However, these documents point to a greater level of involvement in his brother’s efforts than we previously knew. As a result, we have suspended Chris indefinitely, pending further evaluation.

Rest - https://www.mediaite.com/tv/breaking-cnn-suspends-chris-cuomo-indefinitely/

MtnBiker
12-01-2021, 11:22 AM
Fredo is a shit head. Not sure how long the indefinitely is going to last. He could probably go on an internal CNN zoom call and do a Tuggin Toobin and have his nightly spot back in a matter of months.

Kathianne
12-01-2021, 12:47 PM
Fredo is a shit head. Not sure how long the indefinitely is going to last. He could probably go on an internal CNN zoom call and do a Tuggin Toobin and have his nightly spot back in a matter of months.
Supposedly Stelter said he could be back in January.

MtnBiker
12-01-2021, 01:03 PM
So he could just be on a Christmas break. How many people will actually notice he is gone? Aren’t reruns of Bewitched getting higher ratings?

jimnyc
12-01-2021, 01:09 PM
Just lip service and a vacation then, possibly? This shithead deserves to be fired, and on the same line for employment as his brother.

NightTrain
12-01-2021, 01:59 PM

Damn! I was going to say the same thing, almost verbatim. Toobin got caught masturbating on a work Zoom call and they welcomed him back, so I don't see Fredo getting axed.

It's not like CNN has a sterling reputation to uphold.

Tater needs to go, too. But that won't happen.

CNN does have a new owner, though, and rumor is that the majority stockholder wants them to behave more like a reputable news organization - but that's never going to happen with Zucker running it. CNN is exactly what he wants it to be, ratings be damned.

The only way to fix that cesspool is to axe Zucker and clean house from top to bottom. They'd have to go off the air for a few weeks before talent was ushered in, but that's better financially than what they've got now. There's no where to go but up.

NightTrain
12-01-2021, 02:14 PM
A couple more points on this...

CNN’s initial statement declared: "The New York Attorney General’s office released transcripts and exhibits Monday that shed new light on Chris Cuomo’s involvement in his brother’s defense. The documents, which we were not privy to before their public release, raise serious questions. When Chris admitted to us that he had offered advice to his brother’s staff, he broke our rules and we acknowledged that publicly. But we also appreciated the unique position he was in and understood his need to put family first and job second. However, these documents point to a greater level of involvement in his brother’s efforts than we previously knew. As a result, we have suspended Chris indefinitely, pending further evaluation."

Gosh, you'd think that a cutting-edge news organization with on staff investigative journalists would have sniffed this out a year ago instead of finding out from the NY AG. Liars all. They knew.

Another well-deserved disgraced 'journalist' is Katy Tur, NBC/MSNBC anchor. She's caught opining on air trying to cast doubt on the whole Andrew Coumo sex scandal - reading the spin verbatim, according to FOIA texts from Coumo's damage control team. Oddly enough, NBC and Katy Tur are radio silent on this damning evidence.

More proof - if anyone here even needed it - that most media is completely owned by the DNC.

Juicer66
12-02-2021, 05:44 AM
More proof - if anyone here even needed it - that most media is completely owned by the DNC.

Yet nearly every poster here uses these same MSM Fake news sources when attempting to discuss anything .

Day after day , time after time .

P.S. Should repeated mRNA vaxxers be placed on suicide watch ?

jimnyc
12-02-2021, 11:49 AM
Yet nearly every poster here uses these same MSM Fake news sources when attempting to discuss anything .

Day after day , time after time .

P.S. Should repeated mRNA vaxxers be placed on suicide watch ?

And yet I have posted from endless sources on my coverage of the virus and lies - and rarely use fox, cnn, msnbc or any of the other liberal lame sources. In fact, I don't see many at all, rarely, using "MSM" sources. Pretty much everyone here is against the overwhelming majority of the MSM.

Or perhaps you just mean anything that disagrees with your beliefs or BS, or more so, disproves it time and time again.

:cuckoo:

jimnyc
12-02-2021, 11:50 AM
You guys nailed the headlines yesterday...

--

After Enjoying the Holidays Off, Chris Cuomo Will Probably Return in January

“We’re heading into a holiday season. I think it’s possible [Chris Cuomo] will be on the bench for several weeks. I think it’s possible he’ll be back in January,” reports Brian Stelter (D-CNN).

Where do I sign up for that sweet deal?

And you know — you just know! — Chris Cuomo (D-CNN) is getting paid during his Christmas vacation suspension. You just know he is. You have to believe CNN would have mentioned “suspended without pay” in its statement announcing Cuomo’s indefinite suspension this week.

I’ve read that Cuomo earns in the neighborhood of $6 million per year, so after years of serially violating every journalistic ethic under the sun, his “punishment” is a $500,000 check to stay home during the holidays.

Oh, yeah, that’ll teach him.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/12/02/nolte-stelter-enjoying-holidays-chris-cuomo-probably-return-january/

BoogyMan
12-02-2021, 12:51 PM
They could punt Tater too if they were interested in upping the honesty level on their network. Tater pushed the Russian collusion fraud incessantly for years.