PDA

View Full Version : don't stop thinkin' about tomorrow!

retiredman
10-01-2007, 04:48 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071001/ap_on_el_pr/conservatives_third_party

this will seal the deal...I can almost hear Fleetwood Mac singing at the 2009 Inaugural Ball! Maybe I'll get my congressman to get me a ticket!:dance:

truthmatters
10-01-2007, 04:56 PM
At least they are being consistant .I thought for a while they would just back anyone the R party gave them.

It will destroy any chance of an R to win the presidency if they go third party.

10-01-2007, 04:56 PM
I am not really that concerned about 40 people.

Maybe if they start something and actually change the course of the election. But 40 people right now?

However, i dont think this will be the first talk of a 3rd party candidate. Nor do i think the Republicans are going to be the only ones who have to worry about it. Let's face it our country is fracturing.

red states rule
10-01-2007, 04:57 PM
"Lonesome Loser" would be a more fitting song for Hillary

retiredman
10-01-2007, 05:00 PM
If the band is playing for president elect Hillary Clinton, I could give a shit WHAT song they chose!

40 people? LOL

truthmatters
10-01-2007, 05:02 PM
I am not really that concerned about 40 people.

Maybe if they start something and actually change the course of the election. But 40 people right now?

However, i dont think this will be the first talk of a 3rd party candidate. Nor do i think the Republicans are going to be the only ones who have to worry about it. Let's face it our country is fracturing.

Gee I wonder why?

red states rule
10-01-2007, 05:03 PM
If the band is playing for president elect Hillary Clinton, I could give a shit WHAT song they chose!

40 people? LOL

Oh, if you want a song for Pres Elect Hillary - the Eagles "Lyin Eyes" wopuld fit the bill

or "Ask Me No Questions - I Will Tell You No Lies" is another good one

BoogyMan
10-01-2007, 05:03 PM
If Hillary won the election it would be the Darth Vader theme from Star Wars.

retiredman
10-01-2007, 05:05 PM
fine...it's got a funky beat and is easy to dance to!

jimnyc

Or this, played over and over and over....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OIoMsqEYyUU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OIoMsqEYyUU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

red states rule

Damn!

I could not rep you for that. I owe you

retiredman
10-01-2007, 05:06 PM
Oh, if you want a song for Pres Elect Hillary - the Eagles "Lyin Eyes" wopuld fit the bill

or "Ask Me No Questions - I Will Tell You No Lies" is another good one

like I said, I don't care what song they play.... I only worry that it won't be audible above all the whining and crying noise the republicans will be making!

red states rule
10-01-2007, 05:08 PM
like I said, I don't care what song they play.... I only worry that it won't be audible above all the whining and crying noise the republicans will be making!

Hillary will not win.

The only whining will be from the Dems who will cry about "stolen" election

Dilloduck
10-01-2007, 05:09 PM

How come you support someone who won't bring the troops home ? nevermind--anyone but a Republican--- I get it.

retiredman
10-01-2007, 05:10 PM
Hillary will not win.

The only whining will be from the Dems who will cry about "stolen" election

this from RSR, the great prognosticator!:laugh2:

red states rule
10-01-2007, 05:14 PM
Looking at how Hillary is doing a John Kerry (more flip flops) and how she wants hundreds of billions in new government spending - she is doing what every liberal does in a national election.

Her liberal ideas destroy her chances of winning

Smurfette
10-06-2007, 11:01 PM

I can't believe Hillary Clinton made a Star Wars reference (http://gloob.tv/news/hillary_calls_cheney_darth_vader?article=1976). That's so hot. As amusing as it is to me... I'm not sure that was a good campaign tactic, though. Does that make Bush the Emperor?

retiredman
10-07-2007, 01:57 PM
Looking at how Hillary is doing a John Kerry (more flip flops) and how she wants hundreds of billions in new government spending - she is doing what every liberal does in a national election.

again...so says RSR, the great prognosticator. Refresh our memory: what was your prediction about the 2006 election?:laugh2:

did you MISS the fact that only a minority of America now self identifies with the republican party? Did you ever bother to ask yourself why?

I can tell you that the answer boils down to two words: Bush and Iraq! :lol:

red states rule
10-08-2007, 07:19 AM
again...so says RSR, the great prognosticator. Refresh our memory: what was your prediction about the 2006 election?:laugh2:

did you MISS the fact that only a minority of America now self identifies with the republican party? Did you ever bother to ask yourself why?

Is that why the Dem run Congress is a record lows? You can keep ducking thayt fact - but it will not make it go away or change

retiredman
10-08-2007, 08:04 AM
Is that why the Dem run Congress is a record lows? You can keep ducking thayt fact - but it will not make it go away or change

I don't duck that fact at all. I understand that americans are pissed off at congress. I also understand that they are a LOT more disgusted with republicans in congress than they are with the democrats there.

And in American politics, you don't have to be loved to get elected, you just have to be less hated than your opponent. We got that solid!

red states rule
10-08-2007, 08:08 AM
I don't duck that fact at all. I understand that americans are pissed off at congress. I also understand that they are a LOT more disgusted with republicans in congress than they are with the democrats there.

And in American politics, you don't have to be loved to get elected, you just have to be less hated than your opponent. We got that solid!

In your wet dreams

retiredman
10-08-2007, 08:10 AM
In your wet dreams

still runnin' away from any facts that don't fit with your talking points?

red states rule
10-08-2007, 08:10 AM
still runnin' away from any facts that don't fit with your talking points?

Not at all. I love the fact the Dems are doing all they can to piss off the voters

Sir Evil
10-08-2007, 08:11 AM

Again with the way you reflect your party I would hardly call it solid. In fact if it comes down to being the less hated opponent I would call it anything but solid.
But hey, "keep thinking about tomorrow" sooner or later those dems might make a move on what they promised, after all it has'nt happened yet.

retiredman
10-08-2007, 08:14 AM
Not at all. I love the fact the Dems are doing all they can to piss off the voters

bullshit. you have gone at a dead run as fast as you can AWAY from EVER talking about the polling which clearly and consistently shows that the american voter thinks much better of democrats in congress than they do of republicans in congress. you have NEVER stood and explained that. just running and tapdancing... that's your schtick

red states rule
10-08-2007, 08:17 AM
bullshit. you have gone at a dead run as fast as you can AWAY from EVER talking about the polling which clearly and consistently shows that the american voter thinks much better of democrats in congress than they do of republicans in congress. you have NEVER stood and explained that. just running and tapdancing... that's your schtick

Oh yea, the voters want to pay more in taxes, they want Congress to spend more on pork, they want government run health care, and they want to cut and run from Iraq and surrender to terrorists

Yes, the Dems are doing a fine job - their approval numbers prove that

Sir Evil
10-08-2007, 08:17 AM

Oh yes, those polls that you consider facts..... whatever.:lame2:

red states rule
10-08-2007, 08:19 AM

Only the old ones with a bigger sample of liberals that get the results the poll taker wanted

retiredman
10-08-2007, 08:19 AM
Oh yea, the voters want to pay more in taxes, they want Congress to spend more on pork, they want government run health care, and they want to cut and run from Iraq and surrender to terrorists

like I said -and you continue to prove my point - you have NEVER stood and explained why republicans in congress have a much lower approval rating than democrats in congress.

retiredman
10-08-2007, 08:22 AM
Only the old ones with a bigger sample of liberals that get the results the poll taker wanted

http://www.pollingreport.com/cong_dem.htm

http://www.pollingreport.com/cong_rep.htm

ABC, Harris, Fox, WSJ, NYT, Gallup, CBS, CNN, Pew.....EVERY one.. for more than a year. :laugh2:

red states rule
10-08-2007, 08:22 AM
like I said -and you continue to prove my point - you have NEVER stood and explained why republicans in congress have a much lower approval rating than democrats in congress.

and Dems are doing their best to piss off the voters by moving more and more to the left :lol:

retiredman
10-08-2007, 08:26 AM
and Dems are doing their best to piss off the voters by moving more and more to the left :lol:

but yet.... they maintain their lead over the republicans. man, you guys must REALLY suck!:laugh2:

red states rule
10-08-2007, 08:30 AM
but yet.... they maintain their lead over the republicans. man, you guys must REALLY suck!:laugh2:

Sure they do MM - and Dems never smear the troops

retiredman
10-08-2007, 08:41 AM
keep runnin' away from those polls, RSR.... keep runnin':lol:

red states rule
10-08-2007, 08:45 AM

I love them

You on the other hand shit your pants as the once high numbers continue to sink

red states rule
10-08-2007, 08:49 AM
The latest AP poll has the Dem Congress at 22%

http://www.ipsos-na.com/news/client/act_dsp_pdf.cfm?name=mr071004-2topline.pdf&id=3669

retiredman
10-08-2007, 08:50 AM
and yet, congressional republicans still poll LOWER than congressional democrats. Why IS that?:lol:

red states rule
10-08-2007, 08:51 AM
and yet, congressional republicans still poll LOWER than congressional democrats. Why IS that?:lol:

Dems are sinking MM - and you are trying to bail the water out of the sinking ship with a spoon

retiredman
10-08-2007, 08:55 AM
and yet, congressional republicans still poll LOWER than congressional democrats. Why IS that?

run away!:laugh2:

red states rule
10-08-2007, 08:56 AM
run away!:laugh2:

Hey Captain, time to abandon ship?

retiredman
10-08-2007, 09:09 AM
I would think it would start to get embarrassing for you to continually ignore a whole series of polls that continue to paint your party in a bad light.

Just remember.... however much the democratic party's ship might be sinking, the republicans are 10 points deeper!:laugh2:

red states rule
10-08-2007, 09:14 AM
I would think it would start to get embarrassing for you to continually ignore a whole series of polls that continue to paint your party in a bad light.

Just remember.... however much the democratic party's ship might be sinking, the republicans are 10 points deeper!:laugh2:

Libs do live in a fantasy world where they think by ignoring the facts they will go away

Sir Evil
10-08-2007, 09:32 AM

I would think it would be more embarrassing claiming polls to be facts, and then prancing about like an idiot as if you just found a toy in your cereal box. :rolleyes:

red states rule
10-08-2007, 09:36 AM
I would think it would be more embarrassing claiming polls to be facts, and then prancing about like an idiot as if you just found a toy in your cereal box. :rolleyes:

Rememebr, you are trying to reason with a liberal who says the Moveon.or smear ad was just a minor little incident

retiredman
10-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Libs do live in a fantasy world where they think by ignoring the facts they will go away

you are the one who has consistently ignored differential polling data from Harris, Pew, gallup, CBS, Fox, NBC, ABC, WSJ, WP and NYT.

the steady lead democrats in congress have held over republicans in congress has been there since before the 2006 election. You continue to ignore that fact, but it won't go away either!:laugh2:

Sir Evil
10-08-2007, 09:47 AM
Rememebr, you are trying to reason with a liberal who says the Moveon.or smear ad was just a minor little incident

Not trying to reason at all, no sense in reasoning with ignorance.

red states rule
10-08-2007, 09:51 AM
Not trying to reason at all, no sense in reasoning with ignorance.

You are giving him way to much credit

retiredman
10-08-2007, 09:56 AM
you are the one who has consistently ignored differential polling data from Harris, Pew, gallup, CBS, Fox, NBC, ABC, WSJ, WP and NYT.

the steady lead democrats in congress have held over republicans in congress has been there since before the 2006 election. You continue to ignore that fact, but it won't go away either!:laugh2:

you gonna answer this one, RSR, or do you let Sir Evil do all the "heavy lifting"? :laugh2:

Sir Evil
10-08-2007, 09:57 AM
you gonna answer this one, RSR, or do you let Sir Evil do all the "heavy lifting"? :laugh2:

'heavy lifting'?

:laugh2:....:laugh2::laugh2:..............:laugh2: :laugh2::laugh2:

retiredman
10-08-2007, 10:05 AM
This message is hidden because Sir Evil is on your ignore list.

ain't life grand?

Sir Evil
10-08-2007, 10:08 AM
This message is hidden because Sir Evil is on your ignore list.

ain't life grand?

As I suggested you should of done from the very begining as you can't handle backing up the bullshit you try to shovel everywhere you go.

********Mission Accomplished******** :D

retiredman
10-08-2007, 10:26 AM
"if a tree falls in the forest, and no one is listening...."

Sir Evil.... you should know this: I really am not listening to you. I suppose you can continue to "respond" to me if you like, but I really stopped bothering.

just thought you should know.

Sir Evil
10-08-2007, 10:29 AM
"if a tree falls in the forest, and no one is listening...."

Sir Evil.... you should know this: I really am not listening to you. I suppose you can continue to "respond" to me if you like, but I really stopped bothering.

just thought you should know.

What happened to the ignore list? Really if does'nt matter if you read or not, others do, and that is what is important. I do see however my quest of exposing the real you has been for nothing as I have seen other posts on how you are dismissed here as well at usmb. No surprises. :D

red states rule
10-08-2007, 02:51 PM
What happened to the ignore list? Really if does'nt matter if you read or not, others do, and that is what is important. I do see however my quest of exposing the real you has been for nothing as I have seen other posts on how you are dismissed here as well at usmb. No surprises. :D

He has put me on his ignore list about 5 times

Never take MM at his word - it is a fools game

manu1959
10-08-2007, 05:30 PM
"Lonesome Loser" would be a more fitting song for Hillary

the bitch is back would be my choice......

red states rule
10-08-2007, 05:32 PM

Now Sandy "Burgler" Berger is working for her. What a shocker - a convicted felon hired by a Clinton to work for them

retiredman
10-08-2007, 05:57 PM
Now Sandy "Burgler" Berger is working for her. What a shocker - a convicted felon hired by a Clinton to work for them

what a shock. Another post from RSR and another lie. Burger pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor. He was never "convicted" of a "felony".

but accuracy certainly takes a back seat when RSR starts slinging.

by the way....did you notice all the blue numbers on this page:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/national.html

and this one looks pretty bleak for the boys in red!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/generic_congressional_ballot__1

:dance:

manu1959
10-08-2007, 06:02 PM
what a shock. Another post from RSR and another lie. Burger pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor. He was never "convicted" of a "felony".

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2007/09/holy_socks_hillary_hires_convi.html

it is called a plea deal

retiredman
10-08-2007, 06:05 PM
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2007/09/holy_socks_hillary_hires_convi.html

it is called a plea deal

yeah? BFD. it's called a MISDEMEANOR!

he is NOT a convicted felon. fact.

just deal with it.

manu1959
10-08-2007, 06:08 PM

stealing federal documents is a felony...he plead it down to a misdemeanor..

he stole federal documents......a criminal is advising a presidential candidate

retiredman
10-08-2007, 06:13 PM
he is not a felon.

get over it.

lots of folks have misdemeanors and advise presidential candidates all the time.

Hell, if not for the fact that there were no pedestrians walking along that particular sidewalk in Kennebunkport lo those many years ago when the man who is now our president drunkenly careened his car over the curb across that sidewalk and smashing into a hedge, HE would have been a felon.

and if one mainer had had to die to keep that fool out of the oval office, I would propose erecting a monument to his sacrifice. but who would have known?

manu1959
10-08-2007, 06:30 PM
he is not a felon.

get over it.

lots of folks have misdemeanors and advise presidential candidates all the time.

Hell, if not for the fact that there were no pedestrians walking along that particular sidewalk in Kennebunkport lo those many years ago when the man who is now our president drunkenly careened his car over the curb across that sidewalk and smashing into a hedge, HE would have been a felon.

and if one mainer had had to die to keep that fool out of the oval office, I would propose erecting a monument to his sacrifice. but who would have known?

he stole federal documents......

red states rule
10-08-2007, 07:29 PM

and lied under oath about it

How fitting he is working for the Clintons. He will fit right in with them

retiredman
10-08-2007, 07:44 PM
and lied under oath about it

How fitting he is working for the Clintons. He will fit right in with them

you lied and called him a convicted felon when he was not one.

If you lie about that, why wouldn't you lie about anything else?

you are a liar. proven. over and over again.

pathetic. despicable.

retiredman
10-08-2007, 07:45 PM

and did you ever wonder why the Bush justice department allowed him to plea to a misdemeanor?

:laugh2:

red states rule
10-08-2007, 07:46 PM
and did you ever wonder why the Bush justice department allowed him to plea to a misdemeanor?

That is somethong I would like to know as well

As I said, Sandy Burgler should feel right at home with the Clintons

retiredman
10-08-2007, 07:50 PM
That is somethong I would like to know as well

As I said, Sandy Burgler should feel right at home with the Clintons

why should you care? you'll lie and call him a convicted felon no matter what.

once you get caught in a lie and don't have the decency to retract it and admit that you were wrong, you have zero credibility left on any issue. health included.

Sir Evil
10-08-2007, 07:52 PM
you have zero credibility left on any issue. health included.

:laugh2:......:laugh2::laugh2:....:laugh2::laugh2: :laugh2::laugh2:

No worries aout credibility RSR.

red states rule
10-08-2007, 07:57 PM
:laugh2:......:laugh2::laugh2:....:laugh2::laugh2: :laugh2::laugh2:

No worries aout credibility RSR.

MM saying someone has no credibility is like Ted Kennedy giving safe driving lessons

retiredman
10-08-2007, 08:02 PM
I have not lied. you have.

big difference.

liar

red states rule
10-08-2007, 08:03 PM
I have not lied. you have.

big difference.

liar

You lie, duck, dodge, issue passes to your fellow Dems, and sling the liberal BS on a dialy basis

retiredman
10-08-2007, 08:07 PM
I never lie. you cannot find ONCE where I have. I dare you.

your lies have been pointed out all over this site for days.

and you cannot claim that you did not know that Sandy Berger was not a "convicted felon".... we had this discussion months ago on USMB....

it was a blatant knowing lie.

liars have no integrity.

red states rule
10-08-2007, 08:09 PM

and you cannot claim that you did not know that Sandy Berger was not a "convicted felon".... we had this discussion months ago on USMB....

liars have no integrity.

MM, you are a hopless hack who attacks and smears daily - but them puts on his offended act anytime you are called on it

You have no clue what the truth is - only what is best for your party

retiredman
10-08-2007, 08:15 PM
you're a liar. I am not. I have shown your lies on here. You can only accuse me of doing so with no instances of my untruthfulness to point to.

your integrity is shot. why? because you are a proven liar.

Hell...I would not be at all shocked to find out this whole cancer thing of yours is a lie. It might not be, but why would I trust you to tell the truth about that or any other thing. you lie. I have proven it.

pathetic.

Sir Evil
10-08-2007, 08:17 PM
Hell...I would not be at all shocked to find out this whole cancer thing of yours is a lie. It might not be, but why would I trust you to tell the truth about that or any other thing. you lie. I have proven it.

pathetic.

Pathetic is suggesting what you just said. What a worthless piece of trash.

red states rule
10-08-2007, 08:18 PM
you're a liar. I am not. I have shown your lies on here. You can only accuse me of doing so with no instances of my untruthfulness to point to.

pathetic.

MM I realy do not care what you think. Men (and I use that term loosely) like you are beyind hope. Your arrogance and condescending attitude have you blinded form what is real. Your hate has cosumed you and you show it daily

You have proven nothing means anything to you except your liberalism. You have nothing left

The cancer is real. The surgery is set for next Tues. Only a scumbag like you would accuse someone of lying about such a serious illness

But I would expect nothing else from you

retiredman
10-08-2007, 08:22 PM
MM I realy do not care what you think. Men (and I use that term loosely) like you are beyind hope. Your arrogance and condescending attitude have you blinded form what is real. Your hate has cosumed you and you show it daily

You have proven nothing means anything to you except your liberalism. You have nothing left

The cancer is real. The surgery is set for next Tues. Only a scumbag like you would accuse someone of lying about such a serious illness

But I would expect nothing else from you

I didn't accuse you of lying about your illness...I suggested that proven liars have no right to be believed whatever they say.

my party has instructed me to attack Rush and so I do? LIE

Sandy Berger is a convicted felon? LIE

Why should we believe you about anything?

As far as I am concerned, you could tell us that next tuesday you were going to fly to the moon and come back....

you're a liar...why should anyone believe you?

red states rule
10-09-2007, 06:35 AM
I didn't accuse you of lying about your illness...I suggested that proven liars have no right to be believed whatever they say.

my party has instructed me to attack Rush and so I do? LIE

Sandy Berger is a convicted felon? LIE

Why should we believe you about anything?

As far as I am concerned, you could tell us that next tuesday you were going to fly to the moon and come back....

you're a liar...why should anyone believe you?

Backing off your previous rant? You do act like a 5 year old having a temper tantrum

retiredman
10-09-2007, 07:12 AM
Backing off your previous rant? You do act like a 5 year old having a temper tantrum

no rants. just facts. you are a liar. it has been proven that you lie and do so purposely. I merely point out that liars really have no right to expect others to believe anything they say, once their integrity is compromised.

Sir Evil
10-09-2007, 07:13 AM
no rants. just facts. you are a liar. it has been proven that you lie and do so purposely. I merely point out that liars really have no right to expect others to believe anything they say, once their integrity is compromised.

Precisely why nobody buys into anything you have to say hypocrite.

red states rule
10-09-2007, 07:18 AM

I do not know if I should pity you or laugh at you.

I will have to do both

retiredman
10-09-2007, 07:21 AM
I do not know if I should pity you or laugh at you.

I will have to do both

I suppose if you think that will make the fact that you are a liar somehow disappear, you should do just that.

but we both know that you were caught in lies.... and that is really all that matters.:laugh2:

Oh...and here's a news flash: I am completely healthy and happily married and NOT going in for surgery next week. You, more than anyone, should certainly not waste any of your pity on me.... save it for yourself.

red states rule
10-09-2007, 07:24 AM
I suppose if you think that will make the fact that you are a liar somehow disappear, you should do just that.

but we both know that you were caught in lies.... and that is really all that matters.:laugh2:

Oh...and here's a news flash: I am completely healthy and happily married and NOT going in for surgery next week. You, more than anyone, should certainly not waste any of your pity on me.... save it for yourself.

I even have pity for mind numb liberals like you MM. It is a shame to see anyone like you who is cionsumed with hate and rage. Total distain for anyone with different opinions. And who has sold out any values and principals he once had to his political party

You are in need of pity and help

retiredman
10-09-2007, 07:29 AM
RSR: I know this is hard for you to understand, but just like you cannot tell my eye color from the words I type here, you really cannot tell whether I actually hate anyone or whether I actually have any rage in my heart whatsoever.

Just like I cannot tell, by reading your words, whether you are really a guy with cancer or whether you are a pimply faced teenaged girl with a strange online persona. I can say, that given your penchant for lying, I really have no reason to believe any of your bullshit.

red states rule
10-09-2007, 07:35 AM
RSR: I know this is hard for you to understand, but just like you cannot tell my eye color from the words I type here, you really cannot tell whether I actually hate anyone or whether I actually have any rage in my heart whatsoever.

Just like I cannot tell, by reading your words, whether you are really a guy with cancer or whether you are a pimply faced teenaged girl with a strange online persona. I can say, that given your penchant for lying, I really have no reason to believe any of your bullshit.

True, But I know from your posts you have a yellow streak down your back and a temper so bad your wife can cook breakfast on top of your head

Your posts do contain hate toward anyone who will not roll over and bow before you

retiredman
10-09-2007, 07:48 AM
True, But I know from your posts you have a yellow streak down your back and a temper so bad your wife can cook breakfast on top of your head

Your posts do contain hate toward anyone who will not roll over and bow before you

no. what you perceive as "temper and hate" is merely my online unwillingness to put up with fools. I am certainly never "angry" here...I just write words that appear angry, because that is the mood I want to get across to you. I think you are appear to be an idiot. You may actually be a really smart guy and put on this online persona of cut and paste and one liner posting.... but it certainly gets in the way of actually ever discussing issues with you. You really can only make your anti-liberal pronouncements at each turn and we never ever get to actually have a conversation. I am sure that, were we to meet in person, you would see what a calm and accepting fellow I really can be. I am also sure that, if you were to, by some lightning strike of divine intervention, all of a sudden start actually conversing instead of just tossing out "yo momma" cracks about liberals and democrats, you would see that I would be a much kinder and gentler person right back atcha.

and I really don't understand where you get this "yellow streak" business. I am certainly not afraid of much.

red states rule
10-09-2007, 07:50 AM
no. what you perceive as "temper and hate" is merely my online unwillingness to put up with fools. I am certainly never "angry" here...I just write words that appear angry, because that is the mood I want to get across to you. I think you are appear to be an idiot. You may actually be a really smart guy and put on this online persona of cut and paste and one liner posting.... but it certainly gets in the way of actually ever discussing issues with you. You really can only make your anti-liberal pronouncements at each turn and we never ever get to actually have a conversation. I am sure that, were we to meet in person, you would see what a calm and accepting fellow I really can be. I am also sure that, if you were to, by some lightning strike of divine intervention, all of a sudden start actually conversing instead of just tossing out "yo momma" cracks about liberals and democrats, you would see that I would be a much kinder and gentler person right back atcha.

and I really don't understand where you get this "yellow streak" business. I am certainly not afraid of much.

Sorry MM, you are a piss poor lier. Keep trying. It is a requirement these days for libs like you to keep making excuses for your party

retiredman
10-09-2007, 08:05 AM
Sorry MM, you are a piss poor lier. Keep trying. It is a requirement these days for libs like you to keep making excuses for your party

remember now: I am not the liar here. You have been proven to be one.

My party has made lots of mistakes. Nominating Kerry was a big one ... I am not about making excuses for the democratic party. I will defend democrats who I think are being wrongfully attacked and whose words are being purposely misinterpreted, but that is hardly making excuses for them.

I know my party is flawed....I just happen to really honestly believe in the planks of the platform of the democratic party. I always have. I believe in the platform of the democrats much more than I do the platform of the republicans. I believe that America would be a better place if the ideas of the democratic party would hold sway. I am quite sure you have similar feelings about the content of the republican party platform and I am quite sure you think that America would be a better place if republican values held sway, isn't that correct?

bullypulpit
10-09-2007, 09:01 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071001/ap_on_el_pr/conservatives_third_party

this will seal the deal...I can almost hear Fleetwood Mac singing at the 2009 Inaugural Ball! Maybe I'll get my congressman to get me a ticket!:dance:

WHOO HOO! The "Religious Right" in the persons of James Dobson, Tony Perkins and Richard Viguerie are threatening to split the Republican Party if Rudy "Running for President of 9/11" Giuliani gets the GOP nomination for POTUS.

I say, "Let your freak flags fly! Be free to be what you need to be! Don't wait! Do it now! If it feels good, DO IT!"

In all seriousness though, when they split the party, they'll find out just how truly insignificant they are. Which will either humble them, or spur them on to even more egregious attempts to impose their narrow, blinkered, static, dogmatic vision of the world on the rest of us.

red states rule
10-09-2007, 12:40 PM
WHOO HOO! The "Religious Right" in the persons of James Dobson, Tony Perkins and Richard Viguerie are threatening to split the Republican Party if Rudy "Running for President of 9/11" Giuliani gets the GOP nomination for POTUS.

I say, "Let your freak flags fly! Be free to be what you need to be! Don't wait! Do it now! If it feels good, DO IT!"

In all seriousness though, when they split the party, they'll find out just how truly insignificant they are. Which will either humble them, or spur them on to even more egregious attempts to impose their narrow, blinkered, static, dogmatic vision of the world on the rest of us.

Hillary will turn out alot of Republicans who can't wait to voye against her. With the endorsement from terrorist groups today, Hillary is starting to feel the heat

retiredman
10-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Hillary will turn out alot of Republicans who can't wait to voye against her. With the endorsement from terrorist groups today, Hillary is starting to feel the heat

and how, pray tell, would you know that? Did you talk to her about it?

red states rule
10-09-2007, 01:03 PM
and how, pray tell, would you know that? Did you talk to her about it?

With the backing she is getting, and now backing down from her $5000 baby bond idea - it is starting to get good

Clinton at her best - forget what I said yesterday and listen to to what I say today

Much like you do

retiredman
10-09-2007, 01:12 PM
so...what you are saying is that you don't really have any idea about any heat that Hillary may be feeling. Rush just told you to say it, didn't he?:lol:

red states rule
10-09-2007, 01:15 PM
so...what you are saying is that you don't really have any idea about any heat that Hillary may be feeling. Rush just told you to say it, didn't he?:lol:

She is truning into a Bil Clinton intern - she is trying different positions with each new day

Now she wants a 401K for everyone - a $1000/yr from the government (ie taxpayers)

How will she pay for it?

Tax Increases - whatelse!!!!

Yes, Hillary is now being Hillary. A liberal being a liberal

retiredman
10-09-2007, 01:21 PM
those are all great Rush one liners. good job. but what does that have to do with your assertion that Hillary is feeling heat for anything?

red states rule
10-09-2007, 01:25 PM
those are all great Rush one liners. good job. but what does that have to do with your assertion that Hillary is feeling heat for anything?

So you are saying she has not backed down form the $5000 baby bond and tossed out the 401K account to replace it?

MM back to the liberal two step and ducking the facts again

retiredman
10-09-2007, 01:31 PM
your statement:

"With the endorsement from terrorist groups today, Hillary is starting to feel the heat"

do you KNOW this to be true, or is it just more of your patented verbal splooge? My question has always been: how do you know that she is feeling the heat because of some purported endorsement by terrorist groups?

red states rule
10-09-2007, 01:33 PM
your statement:

"With the endorsement from terrorist groups today, Hillary is starting to feel the heat"

do you KNOW this to be true, or is it just more of your patented verbal splooge? My question has always been: how do you know that she is feeling the heat because of some purported endorsement by terrorist groups?

I know you would welcome their endorsement. You both want to surrender in Iraq, you both hate Pres Bush, and you see the US as the bully of the world.

Now Hillary is backing off what she says she is for

BTW the link to Hilary's latest handout idea

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=7747

retiredman
10-09-2007, 01:40 PM
I know you would welcome their endorsement. You both want to surrender in Iraq, you both hate Pres Bush, and you see the US as the bully of the world.

could you provide me with the text of the terrorist organization's endorsement of hillary?

retiredman
10-09-2007, 01:41 PM

I am just trying to get you to back up your flatulent statements, btw

red states rule
10-09-2007, 01:42 PM
I am just trying to get you to back up your flatulent statements, btw

Now you are doing your usual defense of any member of your party. Ignore what they say, ignore what they do, and ignore the facts

retiredman
10-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Now you are doing your usual defense of any member of your party. Ignore what they say, ignore what they do, and ignore the facts

I am not defending anyone.

you made this statement:

I am trying to ascertain your source of information as to:
(1) the text of this supposed "endorsement" and
(2) the fact that Hillary has started to feel the heat because of it.

Can you shed any light on either of those two points?

bullypulpit
10-09-2007, 08:16 PM

Caught in a lie and trying to change the subject...Again. You just don't change...You unquestioningly repeat the talking points from whatever right wing-nut pundit you're listening to at the moment as if they were the inerrant word of God, and expect to be taken seriously? You're a parody of yourself, and a bad one at that.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:03 PM
im sorry maineman but rsr is right. Ive seen less constant change with a hurricane.

She is such a phony and liar. She changes her positions, more then i change my socks.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:05 PM
news flash :coffee:, do you realize how many democrats voted for it, even bill wanted regime change.

Heck, i guess if by 2013 is your idea of an immediate withdrawal support the democrats.

Hillary will not pull out the troops.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:07 PM
you are right that you have be less hated then your opponent, but it is telling that MORE democrats are in the senate and house, and they are rated (correct me if im wrong) lower then bush.

Americans, most of them, dont care whether your a jack ass or a peanut eater, if you dont get the job done, youre out, and they will be pissed. Its not like americans are holding a rally for one party saying, you are so superiod, some dems think they are, but sorry, america hates both parties for the most part.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:09 PM
you wanna show me a :link:

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:14 PM
I agree with you that americans will pay vastly more money in taxes. Hillary is lying about the rich paying for everything, because, we only have so many rich families to tax to death, soon it will be everyone else.

However, both parties are porking right now. I think dems will do worse if elected. We will go broke for sure with government ruined i mean run health care. And apologizing, i mean retreating from iraq. I would support leaving iraq but for this reason:slap:. Who is gonna stop iran, from dominating and taking over iraq, saudi arabia, and any country they want once america is completely gone. Oh i fear the syrian and jordanian army, maybe the saudi's.

Theyre so scary :lol:

the dems campaigned on this fact: you want out of iraq, 70% of americans, we'll do it.

Have they done much no. If they had any balls, they would cut off the funding, but they dont because it would piss alot of people off. Sometimes doing the right thing (in general) requires pissing people off

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:15 PM
polls are a double edge sword, they can tell you some info, but if they are not done correctly, they mean nothing.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:15 PM
When you get proof of that. Then it should be discussed imho.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:18 PM
The democrats approval rating is not very good, I will check out the republicans in one moment.

9/27-30/07 Democrats
A D U
38 57 5

A= approval, D = disapproval, U = Unsure

http://www.pollingreport.com/cong_dem.htm

http://www.pollingreport.com/cong_rep.htm

ABC, Harris, Fox, WSJ, NYT, Gallup, CBS, CNN, Pew.....EVERY one.. for more than a year. :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:21 PM
Republicans

9/27-30/07

A D U
29 67 4

Ok, the democrats have a 9% more favorable rating. I wouldnt hold a parade for it.

Americans (according to this pole) may be more mad at republicans, but I think you have to attribute that to bush and iraq. And... its not such a divide id say that americans are happy with either party.

A symbolic victory maybe, but your evidence overwhemingly americans are tired of b.s.

Republicans: guilty. Conservatives are mad at them
Democrats: guilty. are liberals willing to attack their own, or only republicans?

I dont think god made a distinction between the two parties.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:23 PM
as i said before :laugh2:, I think americans are fed up with both parties and government in general. I think they would probably vote for a 3rd party in a heartbeat. I think we would be better off with multiple parties.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:24 PM
polls are not the end all, be all of anything. You can have a poll on oct 1, and then oct 8th, and the results can change dramatically. Im sure your well aware you can lie with statistics, yes, even if your a liberal or a conservative.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:26 PM
you and rsr are essentially arguing over who sucks less, thats like arguing who is less of a murder. The guy who killed with a gun, or a knife.

its not a popularity contest :P

politics have to be about whats right, even if 80% of the country is against you.

Thats real bravery.

(im not talking about bush or clinton, im talking about in general on the 80% thing)

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:27 PM
hahaha

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:28 PM
that was one of the worst smear jobs ever, Icant believe he would say that rsr

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:29 PM
I think its obvious. Americans are pissed at the republicans for the mis-management of the war, (and voted them out) and at the democrats for failing to end the war, like the promised. 2013 is not what the democrats ran on.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:32 PM
excellent choice. Maybe a song by metallica.. it aint my bitch :P

or a song by kyuss called hurricane, cause hillary will ruin our country.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:33 PM
wonder why he had to shove documents down his pants like they were hamburgers.

Hmm.. Cause clinton did as much the war on terrorism as the kkk did for race relations.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:34 PM
He got a slap on the wrist, he should have been charged with a felony.

He was protecting his pimp, clinton.

He got off too easily.

He should be a felon. How can stealing documents from the NATIONAL ARCHIVE be a misdemeanor.

Kind of like oj being innocent, its bullshit

but accuracy certainly takes a back seat when RSR starts slinging.

by the way....did you notice all the blue numbers on this page:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/national.html

and this one looks pretty bleak for the boys in red!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/generic_congressional_ballot__1

:dance:

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:37 PM
it was a plea deal, and it was a misdemeanor.

He is still a complete asshole, for trying to hide the truth, whatever he was trying to hide.

He is a traitor to america, by trying to hide the truth, if a republican did this, you and every liberal, er democrat would want his head.

I could see the move on ad now.

Republican caught, culture of corruption, blah blah.

what did it take 2 min or 5 to come up with that crap.

Ive seen retarded dogs come up with better slogans.

Any clear thinking person knows, you shine the light on politicians especially in washington, you will see a bunch of cock roaches trying to hide their crimes, lies and corruption. GOES FOR BOTH PARTIES, then and now.

Show me an honest politician, ill show you an honest al queda terrorist.

he is NOT a convicted felon. fact.

just deal with it.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:38 PM
excellent point, sandy burger was trying to hide the truth about how pathetic bill clinton was in the war on terrorism.

Pure and simple.

stealing federal documents is a felony...he plead it down to a misdemeanor..

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:40 PM
Interesting idea. if you believe bush should be charged with a felony for dui, then you believe everyone should, am i correct.

I would not mind that at all :)

I believe that burger is a national disgrace, and his so called slap onthe wrist, he probably had to blow clinton or go down on hillary for it :lol:, is not the same as any other misdemeanor.

he is not a felon.

get over it.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:41 PM
got any proof of that?

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:43 PM
You should NOT bring his health into it, that is a low blow/low class.

He may or may not have lied about that. Becuase... you are correct that sandy burger was not convicted of a felony , rsr wrongly said he was, and he should retract that statement. But you have NO right to bring his health into this.

why should you care? you'll lie and call him a convicted felon no matter what.

once you get caught in a lie and don't have the decency to retract it and admit that you were wrong, you have zero credibility left on any issue. health included.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:44 PM
Im not calling you a liar, but you can be not only mean but very vicious, I get that people are not being angels toward you, but sometimes you take it too far.

liars have no integrity.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:46 PM
You have NO right!!!, to bring up another board members health into the discussion. It has nothing to do with politics at all.

Shame on you.

pathetic.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:50 PM
You question rsr's judgement, but you are one of the most angry, vicious mean spirited people on this board, you are rude to alot of people on this board, I am very mad how you treated retired and questioning someones cancer diagnosis, is low class. I dont care if you think you have context, NOT ACCEPTIBLE BY YOU OR ANYONE.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:54 PM
One lie, does not make anyone a liar. Everyone has lied, some more then others. But to pretend anyone is a liar for one lie. And by the way, its not really a lie, because the man committed a felony, and should have been charged with an convicted of a felony.

If he were joe shmoe , he would have been.

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:56 PM
Sadly, I bet your both wondeful people in real life.

Everyone including me, could probably use a civility class on this board lol

actsnoblemartin
10-09-2007, 11:58 PM
what is the platform of the democratic party. I dont even know anymore. From what i can tell, and this is pure speculation. Its keeping poor people slaves to the government financially, in the name of helping reduce poverty, gays getting married, and ending the iraq war.

I didnt claim to be an expert, you know more then me about liberalism/democrats values. What are they, and why are they better then the republicans?

remember now: I am not the liar here. You have been proven to be one.

My party has made lots of mistakes. Nominating Kerry was a big one ... I am not about making excuses for the democratic party. I will defend democrats who I think are being wrongfully attacked and whose words are being purposely misinterpreted, but that is hardly making excuses for them.

I know my party is flawed....I just happen to really honestly believe in the planks of the platform of the democratic party. I always have. I believe in the platform of the democrats much more than I do the platform of the republicans. I believe that America would be a better place if the ideas of the democratic party would hold sway. I am quite sure you have similar feelings about the content of the republican party platform and I am quite sure you think that America would be a better place if republican values held sway, isn't that correct?

actsnoblemartin
10-10-2007, 12:00 AM
Ironically, I think that is an excellent point. No candidate should dance to anyone's tune.

If move on. org or anyone in the religious right, dobson whomever, wants to be a bully, tell um to blank off.

actsnoblemartin
10-10-2007, 12:06 AM
I got an idea for hillary, how about paying off our debt and ending pork barrel spending?

She is truning into a Bil Clinton intern - she is trying different positions with each new day

Now she wants a 401K for everyone - a $1000/yr from the government (ie taxpayers)

How will she pay for it?

Tax Increases - whatelse!!!!

Yes, Hillary is now being Hillary. A liberal being a liberal

actsnoblemartin
10-10-2007, 12:08 AM
she is feeling heat, from the im in love with hillary girl.

actsnoblemartin
10-10-2007, 12:13 AM
you and rsr are confusing. lol.Both confusing the other or misrepresenting the facts.

Its like a mexican soap opera, I cant other stand either of you :dance:

You both
I am not defending anyone.

you made this statement:

I am trying to ascertain your source of information as to:
(1) the text of this supposed "endorsement" and
(2) the fact that Hillary has started to feel the heat because of it.

Can you shed any light on either of those two points?

actsnoblemartin
10-10-2007, 12:15 AM
I dont think its much of lie, if a lie at all. The man is a felon. He committed a felony.

Just because he wasnt convicted doesnt make him any less guilty in my eyes.

Its like saying, o.j. may not have been found guilty but he is.

why do you think he took a plea deal, cause he would have been convicted of a felony.

Caught in a lie and trying to change the subject...Again. You just don't change...You unquestioningly repeat the talking points from whatever right wing-nut pundit you're listening to at the moment as if they were the inerrant word of God, and expect to be taken seriously? You're a parody of yourself, and a bad one at that.

bullypulpit
10-10-2007, 04:19 AM
I dont think its much of lie, if a lie at all. The man is a felon. He committed a felony.

why do you think he took a plea deal, cause he would have been convicted of a felony.

Ummm...You're quoting me out of context. I wasn't commenting on Sandy Berger, I was commenting on RSR's debating skills, actually his lack thereof.

retiredman
10-10-2007, 06:48 AM

as much as you would like to twist the language around to meet your partisan and simple minded agenda, Sandy Berger is not a felon. The DEFINITION of a felon is:
felon noun
1. someone who has committed a felony or has been legally convicted of a felony

you calling Berger a felon is sort of like me seeing you buy a little boy a candy bar and forever labeling you as a pedophile. How would you like that? Would that seem fair to you?

and why, if the Bush DoJ has such a solid case on him, did they allow him to take a plea deal? They were under no obligation to go easy on someone from the Clinton administration? Do you think it MIGHT have been that their case was not all that good?

red states rule
10-11-2007, 05:27 AM
The Clinton sleaze just never ends. I am not surprised the libs and liberal media have no problem with Sandy Burgler working on Hillary's campaign

retiredman
10-11-2007, 06:31 AM
The Clinton sleaze just never ends. I am not surprised the libs and liberal media have no problem with Sandy Burgler working on Hillary's campaign

it is CERTAINLY no surprise that you would lie about him, however!

red states rule
10-11-2007, 06:38 AM
it is CERTAINLY no surprise that you would lie about him, however!

Yes. MM defends the sleaze - what a shocker!!!

Now if it was Coni Rice who stole classifed documents, stuffed them in her socks, took them home, destroyed them, lied under oath about doing it, then worked for the Rudy campaign - he would be busting a blood vessel

retiredman
10-11-2007, 06:51 AM
Yes. MM defends the sleaze - what a shocker!!!

Now if it was Coni Rice who stole classifed documents, stuffed them in her socks, took them home, destroyed them, lied under oath about doing it, then worked for the Rudy campaign - he would be busting a blood vessel

not defending anyone. Just calling you a liar - which you clearly are.

Sir Evil
10-11-2007, 06:53 AM
not defending anyone. Just calling you a liar - which you clearly are.

Everyone knows who the real liar around here is.

red states rule
10-11-2007, 06:56 AM
Everyone knows who the real liar around here is.

It is a toss up between MM and Hillary. It is a close call

Sir Evil
10-11-2007, 07:01 AM
It is a toss up between MM and Hillary. It is a close call

Why do you waste any time at all replying to this Jackass? There is no point to it unless of course you too enjoy watching him make an ass of himself when he attempts to be witty with a reply. Really though, he is like pond scum I tell ya.

red states rule
10-11-2007, 07:03 AM

Why do you waste any time at all replying to this Jackass? There is no point to it unless of course you too enjoy watching him make an ass of himself when he attempts to be witty with a reply. Really though, he is like pond scum I tell ya.

It is comical to watch him flop around like a fish on a hook

retiredman
10-11-2007, 07:08 AM
you two need to get a room and a tube of KY and stop the homo love fest. We're trying to talk about politics. RSR is a liar and proven to be so in this very thread. I have not lied about anything on this site - ever.

red states rule
10-11-2007, 07:10 AM
you two need to get a room and a tube of KY and stop the homo love fest. We're trying to talk about politics. RSR is a liar and proven to be so in this very thread. I have not lied about anything on this site - ever.

Another lie emits from your blowhole

retiredman
10-11-2007, 07:11 AM
what LIE is that?

red states rule
10-11-2007, 07:14 AM
what LIE is that?

You lied where you never lied

You were busted over and over on your team Bush thread for one

Sir Evil
10-11-2007, 07:15 AM

:laugh2::laugh2:

Another homosexual innuendo, thats a real surprise!

Homofrommaine, I think you have used these innuendos so often that it obviously takes up much of what little thought process you have. I have'nt a doubt at this point that you indeed have relationships with young boys.

retiredman
10-11-2007, 07:17 AM
You lied where you never lied

You were busted over and over on your team Bush thread for one

what lie did I tell on that thread or any other? Because you might disagree with an opinion of mine, that does not make that opinion a lie. do you understand the meaning of the word?

red states rule
10-11-2007, 07:20 AM
what lie did I tell on that thread or any other? Because you might disagree with an opinion of mine, that does not make that opinion a lie. do you understand the meaning of the word?

You were caught in your lies over and over

And I posted where the leak was from ABC not the White House

You ignored that post - not that I was surprised

retiredman
10-11-2007, 07:22 AM
You were caught in your lies over and over

And I posted where the leak was from ABC not the White House

You ignored that post - not that I was surprised
your post said that ABC broadcast the leak...it did not say that SITE gave ABC the tape. and I defy you to go back to that thread and show me one single LIE that I wrote. I'll wait

red states rule
10-11-2007, 07:28 AM
your post said that ABC broadcast the leak...it did not say that SITE gave ABC the tape. and I defy you to go back to that thread and show me one single LIE that I wrote. I'll wait

One again, the fish tries to wiggle off the hook

and fails once again :lol:

retiredman
10-11-2007, 07:29 AM
One again, the fish tries to wiggle off the hook

and fails once again :lol:

I am not wiggling at all. The facts are pretty clear. The video was emailed to administration officials and a half hour later, the media had it.

and I will wait for that LIE you claim I told. keep runnin'

red states rule
10-11-2007, 07:33 AM
I am not wiggling at all. The facts are pretty clear. The video was emailed to administration officials and a half hour later, the media had it.

and I will wait for that LIE you claim I told. keep runnin'

and your link the WH leaked it? Remeber, a Dem was busted for leaking classified document to the NY Times, and she donated money to the Kerry campaign

retiredman
10-11-2007, 07:36 AM
I posted the link. the owner of SITE detailed who, in the Bush administration, she emailed the video to, and she detailed how quickly it then appeared in the media. DO try to keep up.... and we aren't talking about the NYT. try to stay on topic.

red states rule
10-11-2007, 07:37 AM
I posted the link. the owner of SITE detailed who, in the Bush administration, she emailed the video to, and she detailed how quickly it then appeared in the media. DO try to keep up.... and we aren't talking about the NYT. try to stay on topic.

More guessing, you were caught, and you continue to lie and spin

retiredman
10-11-2007, 07:44 AM
you must be on drugs. I was not "caught" at anything. The story is pretty clear. The president of SITE, the firm who intercepted the video, emailed it to senior bush administration officials... and within a half hour, the media had it.

and you still can't show me any lie I told in the team bush thread.... you would think if I had been caught over there, it would be easy enough for you to go highlight the lie. why don't you do that?

red states rule
10-11-2007, 07:46 AM
you must be on drugs. I was not "caught" at anything. The story is pretty clear. The president of SITE, the firm who intercepted the video, emailed it to senior bush administration officials... and within a half hour, the media had it.

and you still can't show me any lie I told in the team bush thread.... you would think if I had been caught over there, it would be easy enough for you to go highlight the lie. why don't you do that?

Still living in Liberalville - better known as Fantasy Land

retiredman
10-11-2007, 07:51 AM
Katz said Fielding referred her to Joel Bagnal, deputy assistant to the president for homeland security. Bagnal asked her to pass the transcript and video on to Michael Leiter at the National Counterterrorism Center. Katz said she also copied Fielding in on the e-mail.

About an hour and a half after sending her e-mail, she saw news outlets reporting that the government had obtained the video. And soon after that, a transcript appeared on the ABC News Web site and later on the Fox News site.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gvtyZTCKZ4mzGFgNeg_bEEUKCyPwD8S5TRAG1