12-03-2021, 09:11 AM
DELTA OMICRON = ???

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nes2pD0iJpU1

Truly no coincidences .

MEDIA CONTROL

And OMICRON = MORONIC

Hot Dogger
12-10-2021, 05:34 PM
OMICRON is indeed an anagram of MORONIC. I believe so named after Prince Phillip, who'd made
an infamous comment about wanting to be reincarnated as a killer virus. He was moronic in life, so
he's omicron in death. Anyway, I made this meme in honor of Prince Phillip (pardon my French).

FYI: Porton Down is like the Crown's USAMRIID, they run the disease protocols and vector studies
for the UK and its interests.

jimnyc
12-10-2021, 06:48 PM
Oh, the irony.

fj1200
12-10-2021, 08:17 PM
Oh, the irony.

A coincidence that IRONY can be spelled using the letters from OMICRON with a deconstructed M becoming the Y with a C and an O left over? Never.

Juicer66
12-11-2021, 06:28 AM
A coincidence that IRONY can be spelled using the letters from OMICRON with a deconstructed M becoming the Y with a C and an O left over? Never.

Our resident Coincidence theory expert whose latest treatise argued that two and two may not equal four as the sample base used so far is insufficiently close to infinity to prove the assertion with full confidence .

Following the claim that Vaxxed people are not dying like flies compared to pure humans , despite Vaxx producer figures showing precisely the opposite .

fj1200
12-11-2021, 08:32 AM
Coincidence

I wasn't even thinking of you when I made the following post...

... but it tracks so well with what you present as evidence. Deconstruct a fact into something else, ignore what is left over, and assert that all deaths in the UK were from the Pfizer vaccine.

Hot Dogger
12-11-2021, 12:27 PM
Vaccines are weapons of biological warfare not medicine. The very purpose of vaccines is to spread disease via viral shedding, so as to create "herd immunity". Are you a member of a herd? Because I think some of you believe yourselves to be just that, which I find is both illogical and unfortunate.