PDA

View Full Version : More Places to Live for $1,000 per Month in Latin America

tailfins
12-04-2021, 04:13 PM
In my observation/research, Bolivia seems like the best place to stretch your dollar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mPZfWpGQk0

icansayit
12-04-2021, 07:06 PM
IMO if someone wants to leave this country. GOOD BYE. Only cowards are unwilling to fight for their freedoms and rights. Maybe we can convince ALL OF THE COWARDS to leave and we can get the AMERICA we all love back?

tailfins
12-04-2021, 07:57 PM
IMO if someone wants to leave this country. GOOD BYE. Only cowards are unwilling to fight for their freedoms and rights. Maybe we can convince ALL OF THE COWARDS to leave and we can get the AMERICA we all love back?

I can be a keyboard warrior (like you) from anywhere.

Abbey Marie
12-04-2021, 08:50 PM
I’ve not been to Bolivia, but I have been to several countries. Every place
I’ve been, I find much to like, but I always am very glad to return to the USA.

tailfins
12-04-2021, 08:54 PM
I’ve not been to Bolivia, but I have been to several countries. Every place
I’ve been, I find much to like, but I always am very glad to return to the USA.

That's what makes Mexico a close second. The USA is only a few hours drive. If being a digital nomad becomes a possibility, it's possible to rent a campsite cheap near Houston if a company requires a "US presence" while using Mexico as a principal place to stay. Bolivia is incredibly inexpensive. The mountainous areas of Bolivia are particularly calm and low on crime.

icansayit
12-04-2021, 09:35 PM
I can be a keyboard warrior (like you) from anywhere.

In all of my years in uniform. I had the best FREE paid visits to nearly every country in Central, and South America. And...NOT ONCE in all of those years, or visits. Did I ever find anywhere even close to being able to Live here in the U.S.A.

The expression "There's no place like home"...does not come with an "I'd rather live elsewhere".

When I spoke of cowards. I was referring to those who haven't got the courage to Defend, Protect, and be Proud of their own nation so much...they are foolish enough to believe the grass is greener elsewhere. So I DARE anyone to find any place better on Earth...unless it involves SIX FEET Under.

Juicer66
12-05-2021, 06:02 AM

Have just got up from the floor .

Agree wholeheartedly with your post . Just shows that little miracles can happen anywhere and any time .

Though in fairness there are many whose ' cowardice' is simply anxiety and stress on steroids and they are hypnotised and paralysed --- except for their legs .

tailfins
12-05-2021, 09:46 AM
In all of my years in uniform. I had the best FREE paid visits to nearly every country in Central, and South America. And...NOT ONCE in all of those years, or visits. Did I ever find anywhere even close to being able to Live here in the U.S.A.

The expression "There's no place like home"...does not come with an "I'd rather live elsewhere".

When I spoke of cowards. I was referring to those who haven't got the courage to Defend, Protect, and be Proud of their own nation so much...they are foolish enough to believe the grass is greener elsewhere. So I DARE anyone to find any place better on Earth...unless it involves SIX FEET Under.

The one rarely discussed hazard here in the USA is elder abuse. If one reaches a point of being required by law to get "professional" care in a nursing home, the first thing that happens is all your assets get taken for the exorbitant priced "care". When all those assets are gone, almost all Social Security payments get taken. Then the destination is a public facility that often only a bit better than a homeless shelter. One can live a few hours South of the border and still visit the USA once in awhile if that's a big deal.