PDA

View Full Version : Jussie Smollett still fighting his lies

jimnyc
12-06-2021, 12:41 PM
I can't believe he still denies everything in the face of hours and hours of evidence, direct testimony against him & much of the crime and setup on camera.

---

Hah! Nigerian Osundairo Brother Testifies Under Oath that Jussie Smollett Composed His Ridiculous Hate Hoax for the Media — Knowing They’d Buy It

The Chicago Police Department back in June 2019 released 70 hours of unseen surveillance footage from the Jussie Smollett hate hoax.

In a clip posted to Twitter by Charlie De Mar, Smollett’s cohorts in crime, the Nigerian Osundairo brothers were filmed on their way to meet Jussie Smollett on the night of the fake hate crime.

Recall, Jussie Smollett paid the Nigerian brothers over $3,000 to help him pull off the “MAGA Country” hate hoax crime in January.

In previously released footage, the Osundairo brothers are seen purchasing all of the supplies for the hate hoax such as red hats, rope and bleach.

A judge ordered a special prosecutor to investigate the handling of Smollett’s case after the Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx dropped all the charges without notifying the Chicago police department.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/hah-nigerian-osundairo-brother-testifies-oath-jussie-smollett-composed-ridiculous-hate-hoax-media-knowing-buy/

fj1200
12-06-2021, 11:05 PM
I can't believe he still denies everything in the face of hours and hours of evidence, direct testimony against him & much of the crime and setup on camera.

Apparently he testified today. A last ditch effort is my guess.

Gunny
12-07-2021, 09:10 AM
Alec Baldwin didn't shoot anybody. Ask him :rolleyes:

The Alt-verse is a one-trick pony. Rule our way or we'll burn and loot your city.

Abbey Marie
12-07-2021, 10:21 AM
So, if Smollett is acquitted, should folks riot and pillage and burn buildings? :rolleyes:

Gunny
12-07-2021, 10:25 AM
So, if Smollett is acquitted, should folks riot and pillage and burn buildings?Double-edge sword. A response "in kind" would be "justice".

It would also be unacceptable behavior from the "moral high ground".

I think they should hammer his ass. Let the antifa and BLM folks burn another blue city. They can do their own dirty work :)