PDA

View Full Version : Here We Go in GA

Kathianne
12-06-2021, 04:36 PM
Abrams announces. Kemp announces. Now Perdue.
Going to be a mess. As planned.

https://ewerickson.substack.com/p/reality-vs-mara-lago

tailfins
12-06-2021, 05:02 PM
Abrams announces. Kemp announces. Now Perdue.
Going to be a mess. As planned.

https://ewerickson.substack.com/p/reality-vs-mara-lago

You just gotta love Trump helping the Democrats. Perdue was beat by lightweight, empty suit Jon Ossoff.

Kathianne
12-06-2021, 09:08 PM
And if Kemp should win the primary, the election would be rigged. :rolleyes:

I don't think it was a joke when he 'endorsed' Abrams over Kemp.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/584521-trump-says-matchup-between-perdue-and-kemp-will-be-interesting-stops-short

fj1200
12-06-2021, 10:57 PM
Screwed! The comments by Perdue and trump are revisionist history.

Gunny
12-07-2021, 01:03 PM
Screwed! The comments by Perdue and trump are revisionist history."2022 is going to be a bloodbath for Democrats," they say :rolleyes:

If Donald Trump cannot in hindsight at least see what his self-serving behavior did to the GA Senate race, he isn't smart enough to be President again, IMO. He needs to stay the f- out of local elections.

He's not thinking. Neither are Republicans. What is the GOP going to accomplish with a mirror image of the Dem Congress, split between "loyalist" Republicans and Trump followers? Let's see ... 2016-2018 as example ... :rolleyes:

I would LOVE to see a President Trump with the GOP behind him come in and completely undo any and all damage Biden is doing. More likely, he's coming in as a lame duck to begin with and will have a split Congress that'll spend more time fighting him than doing its job and what is the usual result of that at the mid-term 2026 polls?

This isn't rocket science.

Kathianne
12-07-2021, 02:00 PM
"2022 is going to be a bloodbath for Democrats," they say :rolleyes:

If Donald Trump cannot in hindsight at least see what his self-serving behavior did to the GA Senate race, he isn't smart enough to be President again, IMO. He needs to stay the f- out of local elections.

He's not thinking. Neither are Republicans. What is the GOP going to accomplish with a mirror image of the Dem Congress, split between "loyalist" Republicans and Trump followers? Let's see ... 2016-2018 as example ... :rolleyes:

I would LOVE to see a President Trump with the GOP behind him come in and completely undo any and all damage Biden is doing. More likely, he's coming in as a lame duck to begin with and will have a split Congress that'll spend more time fighting him than doing its job and what is the usual result of that at the mid-term 2026 polls?

This isn't rocket science.

I think you underestimate Trump and his real loyalists. He knows exactly what he's done and is doing and the loyalists support it. He's getting his revenge and they think it's a long game to the real win.

Gunny
12-07-2021, 02:18 PM
I think you underestimate Trump and his real loyalists. He knows exactly what he's done and is doing and the loyalists support it. He's getting his revenge and they think it's a long game to the real win.

Republicans can't even spell "long game" much less get one. Again" 2022 is going to be a bloodbath for the Dems" -- I don't see a concerted effort by the RNC/GOP/anybody that matters to do anything but think they are going to coast to victory on top of Dem failure upon failure. Isn't that how 2016 came about? How long did that last? Oh yeah. The Dems rode to victory over the frustration with a peacock for a President and ineffective Congress.

Looks more like a "run and shoot" to me.

Kathianne
12-07-2021, 02:24 PM
Republicans can't even spell "long game" much less get one. Again" 2022 is going to be a bloodbath for the Dems" -- I don't see a concerted effort by the RNC/GOP/anybody that matters to do anything but think they are going to coast to victory on top of Dem failure upon failure. Isn't that how 2016 came about? How long did that last? Oh yeah. The Dems rode to victory over the frustration with a peacock for a President and ineffective Congress.

Looks more like a "run and shoot" to me.
You know what I think. The key words in my post were 'they think.''

I think they truly believe that anyone in GOP that disagrees with Trump's plans on ridding the political landscape of disloyals are not really for the party. Which actually creates rwo parties within a minority party. Some warned of this back during 2016 elections.

Gunny
12-07-2021, 03:39 PM
You know what I think. The key words in my post were 'they think.''

I think they truly believe that anyone in GOP that disagrees with Trump's plans on ridding the political landscape of disloyals are not really for the party. Which actually creates rwo parties within a minority party. Some warned of this back during 2016 elections.I recall questioning it. Specifically, wince when did Trump become a conservative/Republican? Seems to have happened all of a sudden like Bruce Jenner deciding he was a she.

Just to ensure polarization, McCain is testing the water to run in the primary. That ought to divide the party like the Red Sea. Trump vs the lightning rod for anti-Trump folks.

The right would be a hilarious, self-defeating comedy act if there wasn't so much at stake. Here's the "long game" the right needs to think about: The GOP manages to get 4 more years while the progressives shore up their power in the Dem party and we end up with a progressive President. Might as well plan on illegally emigrating to Mexico.

Kathianne
03-12-2022, 04:45 PM
And SC. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-south-carolina-rally-two-house-republicans