PDA

View Full Version : I like to rub it in a bit - sue me!

jimnyc
10-01-2007, 08:41 PM
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2007/09/military_fallon_petraeus_070917w/

Joe Steel
John Doe
manfrommaine

Read it and weep. You were wrong. Nothing like dragging a good mans name through the mud simply because you read absolute garbage from a left wing drooling idiot. A General deals with idiots all over the internet claiming his boss made disparaging comments about him. An Admiral has comments attributed to him that he never said. 2 heavily decorated veterans have their reputations soiled because a bunch of dipshits believe a rumor and propagate it around as if it's gospel.

To once again repeat what Kathy Griffin said, but more fitting now than ever - "Suck it"!

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 08:48 PM
To once again repeat what Kathy Griffin said, but more fitting now than ever - "Suck it"!

There you go with that "faux" rage again...

I am not responding to you on your other thread or your PM, because I need to stay away from you right now....too mad at ya to even respond. So, please leave me alone.
:poke:

retiredman
10-01-2007, 09:04 PM
"Fallon, to whom Petraeus reports, does not deny that the talks leading up to Petraeus’s report and recommendations for future strategy included some lively arguments"

yawn

jimnyc
10-01-2007, 09:07 PM
"Fallon, to whom Petraeus reports, does not deny that the talks leading up to Petraeus’s report and recommendations for future strategy included some lively arguments"

yawn

Fallon was clearly irked by the stories about his supposed disagreements with Petraeus over the pace of that withdrawal and all-around disdain for the Army general published in outlets ranging from The Washington Post to various blogs. One story cited an unnamed senior official who said “bad relations” between Fallon and Petraeus was the “understatement of the century.” Another quoted Pentagon sources as saying Fallon openly derided Petraeus during their first meeting last March after Fallon took the CentCom reins.

The latter story particularly galled Fallon, who called it “scurrilous,” adding that the characterizations of a dysfunctional relationship with Petraeus are “just absurd.”

Figures you would still continue with a story an Admiral has already stated was false. Only someone with a clear lack of integrity and not a shred of decency in them would still continue this after reading the man's own denial. You are pathetic!

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 09:08 PM
Only someone with a clear lack of integrity and not a shred of decency in them would still continue this after reading the man's own denial. You are pathetic!

Ummm, Told you so! :D

retiredman
10-01-2007, 09:12 PM
Figures you would still continue with a story an Admiral has already stated was false. Only someone with a clear lack of integrity and not a shred of decency in them would still continue this after reading the man's own denial. You are pathetic!

like I said, it is clear y'all have not had any dealings with flag officers.

you are naive.

jimnyc
10-01-2007, 09:14 PM

you are naive.

And you are a "repeating liar", and a man with ZERO INTEGRITY. Wear your banner proudly! The man out and out denied the stories being tossed around the net, and yet you somehow still want ti imply he made those remarks.

You're a very, very sad little boy.

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 09:14 PM

you are naive.

And you dealing with the flag officer? the marching band? what a shitbrick...

BoogyMan
10-01-2007, 09:15 PM
You are actually going to base that anonymously sourced pile of urinalistic tomfoolery on the strength of that comment?

You need a hug.

OCA
10-01-2007, 09:16 PM

you are naive.

Neither have you..........liar.

Dilloduck
10-01-2007, 09:16 PM

you are naive.

Maybe but why should we give a shit what the admiral thinks anyway----I have no doubt that someone thinks hes and incompetant boob too.

retiredman
10-01-2007, 09:19 PM
absolutely! Four star egos clashing and people doubt that that there might be some blood?

retiredman
10-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Neither have you..........liar.

and you would know that.....how?:lame2:

jimnyc
10-01-2007, 09:20 PM
absolutely! Four star egos clashing and people doubt that that there might be some blood?

And yet the man denies it. He's an Admiral in the US military, and you still stand by the story of an anonymous source. You said you would wait for a press release where he denied it. This was released by the US Army, and you still stick to your guns.

Joe Steel
10-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Fallon didn't deny it.

He danced around the issue but he didn't deny saying what he said about Petraeus.

It's probably true.

retiredman
10-01-2007, 09:23 PM
And you are a "repeating liar", and a man with ZERO INTEGRITY. Wear your banner proudly! The man out and out denied the stories being tossed around the net, and yet you somehow still want ti imply he made those remarks.

You're a very, very sad little boy.

I would love to be either "little" or a "boy" at this stage of my development.

Like I said, you clearly have not dealt with the massive egos that accompany four stars before.

Sir Evil
Fallon didn't deny it.

He danced around the issue but he didn't deny saying what he said about Petraeus.

It's probably true.

2 out of three, let's here from Dodo bird to make it a complete denial.

MtnBiker
wow another sand connoisseur

retiredman
10-01-2007, 09:24 PM
Fallon didn't deny it.

It's probably true.

bingo

but don't try to sell that to Jim...he is a seasoned flag officer watcher AND a true believer! :laugh2:

jimnyc
Fallon didn't deny it.

It's probably true.

Nobody expected you to comprehend his clear denial:

Another quoted Pentagon sources as saying Fallon openly derided Petraeus during their first meeting last March after Fallon took the CentCom reins.

The latter story particularly galled Fallon, who called it “scurrilous,” adding that the characterizations of a dysfunctional relationship with Petraeus are “just absurd.”

But we also never expected you to admit that you were wrong, that's par for the course with you. We still just laugh at you anyway. :laugh2:

Sir Evil

The two words that perfectly sum it up, the stage of development that is.

BoogyMan
10-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Fallon didn't deny it.

It's probably true.

He also didn't deny the existence of bigfoot and at least one liberal with a working set of frontal lobes, but I am sure that we will find those just as non-existent as the comment that IPS tried to push as having been said by Fallon.

Sir Evil
bingo

but don't try to sell that to Jim...he is a seasoned flag officer watcher AND a true believer! :laugh2:

And you are a seasoned what again? worm does'nt count.

OCA
and you would know that.....how?:lame2:

You are like many other internet heroes, you think by adding military experience to your online persona it lends more credence to your argument.

Did you know i'm a former occupant of the Commadant's office at 8th and I, D.C.? LMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2:

Simply put by constantly talking about "military experience" you've had you reveal yourself to be a liar. I read you like Daniel Negreanu reads poker hands.

retiredman
10-01-2007, 09:26 PM
The two words that perfectly sum it up, the stage of development that is.

this from the guy who obsessively changes his avatar with cute photoshop programs every seven or eight posts to include yet another childish use of the photo of the person he so obsessively follows around the site.

:laugh2:

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 09:26 PM
You are like many other internet heroes, you think by adding military experience to your online persona it lends more credence to your argument.

Did you know i'm a former occupant of the Commadant's office at 8th and I, D.C.? LMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2:

Simply put by constantly talking about "military experience" you've had you reveal yourself to be a liar. I read you like Daniel Negreanu reads poker hands.

:laugh2::laugh2:

Dead on OCA!

jimnyc
10-01-2007, 09:27 PM

Like I said, you clearly have not dealt with the massive egos that accompany four stars before.

bingo

I no longer believe you served SHIT. You act like a high and mighty military man but you follow it up with the integrity of a 2 bit thug. I don't care what stage of development you're in. Most people reach the stage of gracefully admitting when they're wrong before they hit puberty.

jimnyc
10-01-2007, 09:28 PM
this from the guy who obsessively changes his avatar with cute photoshop programs every seven or eight posts to include yet another childish use of the photo of the person he so obsessively follows around the site.

I'll recommend a decent shrink to him that specializes in helping those obsessed with picking on liars with no integrity to speak of.

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 09:29 PM

Speaking of which would you mind a little bit bigger pic of that goofy mug? these little ones are'nt cutting it anymore. I do however like the current one, kind of fitting for you, no?

retiredman

I have no doubt that you cleaned the commodes at 8th and I. And I do not constantly talk about military experience, you lying little effeminate sack of boy butter!

OCA
I no longer believe you served SHIT. You act like a high and mighty military man but you follow it up with the integrity of a 2 bit thug. I don't care what stage of development you're in. Most people reach the stage of gracefully admitting when they're wrong before they hit puberty.

Exactly, this motherfucker couldn't row a fucking skiff much less serve on a warship, too fucking dumb.

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 09:30 PM
I no longer believe you served SHIT. You act like a high and mighty military man

Mr. UN peacekeeper... he could'nt keep peace on a grade school playground..

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 09:32 PM
sack of boy butter!

Truly telling words, "boy butter"? lol, when did you last sample some?

retiredman
10-01-2007, 09:32 PM

jimbo....

you are obviously deluded. Do you really think that I give a flying FUCK what a stupid internet message board geek like you thinks of my service?

get real, pal.

I laugh every month when I cash my retirement check.

OCA
10-01-2007, 09:34 PM
I have no doubt that you cleaned the commodes at 8th and I. And I do not constantly talk about military experience, you lying little effeminate sack of boy butter!

Sure you do, you never served, you never ever gave Marines a ride which is basically all the Navy does the last 50 years.

I may have cleaned the commodes but hey, at least you had the decency to let me lipton teabag your ass afterwards, I was thirsty and that was mighty White of ya.

OCA
10-01-2007, 09:35 PM
I laugh every month when I cash my welfare check.

Fixed that for ya.

retiredman
10-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Exactly, this motherfucker couldn't row a fucking skiff much less serve on a warship, too fucking dumb.

and all those flyboys thought the same thing when I dropped the hook in the bucket in Piraeus my very first try on Ike!:lol:

retiredman
10-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Fixed that for ya.

oooh. How clever you are. Oddly enough, that doesn't diminish the size of my check!:lol:

OCA
Lobster boy, scan your indocs and we'll believe you until then...............you are by default a yellowbellied fucking sack of shit liar.

I spit on you.

Sir Evil
and all those flyboys thought the same thing when I dropped the hook in the bucket in Piraeus my very first try on Ike!:lol:

lol, and then you sampled some of the "boy butter"?

The only thing you drop in the bucket is your false teeth before you head of to bed..

retiredman
10-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Sure you do, you never served

damn...and they pay me too? :dance:

OCA
10-01-2007, 09:37 PM

Read alot of Tom Clancy do ya?:laugh2:

Maine, you can't run with me, i'll destroy you in the long run, you are simply too easy to pick apart.

retiredman
10-01-2007, 09:38 PM
lol, and then you sampled some of the "boy butter"?

The only thing you drop in the bucket is your false teeth before you head of to bed..

what is this.... out takes from "yo momma"?

:dance:

OCA
10-01-2007, 09:39 PM
damn...and they pay me too? :dance:

Scan a check and paste it, until then anyone of us can make the same claim.

By default you are a liar, go watch some more military channel.

jimnyc
jimbo....

you are obviously deluded. Do you really think that I give a flying FUCK what a stupid internet message board geek like you thinks of my service?

get real, pal.

I laugh every month when I cash my retirement check.

I don't give a crap about your service as there is truly no way of me knowing either way for sure. But I CAN speak for your integrity, and you have now shown you have none. I've been wrong before on this board, and admit so each and every time proven so. That's what a REAL MAN does. We play the debate game and toss words around, have a little fun, but have the integrity to keep it HONEST. You don't know the meaning. You are not a man if you can't keep your word, and you gave your word, and now backed out on it when the release was presented to you.

Deal with it. I'm done with you. My point was proven for all to see. And to think I actually stood up for you claiming YOU would be the one out of all to admit he was wrong when presented with the release.

So keep laughing, maybe it'll keep you company with the lack of integrity you now have.

Sir Evil
what is this.... out takes from "yo momma"?

:dance:

lol, very good but it's actually sloppy seconds from your momma...:fu:

MtnBiker
oooh. How clever you are. Oddly enough, that doesn't diminish the size of my check!:lol:

your so called retirement check is the size of a welfare check? doh!

retiredman
Read alot of Tom Clancy do ya?:laugh2:

Maine, you can't run with me, i'll destroy you in the long run, you are simply too easy to pick apart.

go for it tiger....if you wanna challenge my service in the surface navy....go big or stay home.

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 09:41 PM
Deal with it. I'm done with you. My point was proven for all to see. And to think I actually stood up for you claiming YOU would be the one out of all to admit he was wrong when presented with the release.

Dumbass, I told you that would'nt happen months ago!

retiredman
10-01-2007, 09:41 PM
your so called retirement check is the size of a welfare check? doh!

oh..... :lol: don't stop! Did you miss the cut at Open Mike night?

you're killin' me here!

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 09:42 PM
go for it tiger....if you wanna challenge my service in the surface navy....go big or stay home.

Go for it tiger? whats next, you will ask him for some of that "boy butter"

MtnBiker
10-01-2007, 09:43 PM
Go for it tiger? whats next, you will ask him for some of that "boy butter"

He needs a good gargle

OCA
10-01-2007, 09:44 PM

Put down the night train and scan those indocs.............wannabe.

Or you can scan a picture of your torn asshole in Pireas(there fixed the name for ya) that you received when you "supposedly" docked there and us Greeks smelled fresh, effeminate meat and plowed you like an Amish farmer sowing a spring field. I'd believe you then.

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 09:45 PM
He needs a good gargle

:lol::lol:

where is that smilie that is rolling in laughter?:laugh2:

OCA
10-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Lol lobster boy is crying to the man now!:laugh2::laugh2:

Didn't think his manhood could sink any lower, guess I was wrong.

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 09:49 PM

Never question that one OCA, it will go to depths unknown.

retiredman
10-01-2007, 09:50 PM
Put down the night train and scan those indocs.............wannabe.

Or you can scan a picture of your torn asshole in Pireas(there fixed the name for ya) that you received when you "supposedly" docked there and us Greeks smelled fresh, effeminate meat and plowed you like an Amish farmer sowing a spring field. I'd believe you then.

Piraeus is spelled exactly as I showed it.

And if you don't know that dropping the hook and "docking" are two different events entirely, then maybe you ought to find a different thread where you are not so easily pistol whipped.

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 09:53 PM

And if you don't know that dropping the hook and "docking" are two different events entirely, then maybe you ought to find a different thread where you are not so easily pistol whipped.

No surprise that you totally read it wrong or can't read possibly but there is no way you could pistol whip anything short of the pistol in your shorts..

OCA
10-01-2007, 09:55 PM

I think you got the hook dropped on you alright, the Greek loukaniko hook.

First off dumbass, Pireas is a Greek word and takes Greek letters so there ain't no way to correctly spell it in English but if you take it directly its PIREAS.....there is no U in the Greek language, don't argue this with a Greek.

Do you always dig your holes 7 feet instead of the customary 6?

jimnyc
10-01-2007, 09:55 PM

I'll go on record as to say he didn't "cry" to me, but that's all I'll say as it was discussed in private.

I said what I had to say here. I think everyone that has gotten to know me over the years knows how much respect I have for our military and our veterans. I guess I was a bit shocked to see a military man support that article in any way whatsoever even after reading Fallon's comments.

As a man, and to do the right thing (which is rare for me!), I want to take back my comments about MFM, his overall integrity and his service to our country. With that said, I don't apologize for calling anyone out over this particular debate. I still think the article is pure garbage, and I think anyone perpetuating such a rumor without solid proof is just as guilty as the writer himself.

retiredman
10-01-2007, 09:58 PM
I think you got the hook dropped on you alright, the Greek loukaniko hook.

First off dumbass, Pireas is a Greek word and takes Greek letters so there ain't no way to correctly spell it in English but if you take it directly its PIREAS.....there is no U in the Greek language, don't argue this with a Greek.

Do you always dig your holes 7 feet instead of the customary 6?

http://plato-dialogues.org/tools/attica.htm

have you ever been there?

I have.

and I dropped the hook in the bucket...first try..

and we were a half a mile from the "dock".

idiot.

Yurt
10-01-2007, 09:58 PM

Thats pretty lame. We all have egos, I hear even 2 star generals do...

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 09:59 PM
I want to take back my comments about MFM, his overall integrity and his service to our country.

You should'nt because he has zilch as far as integrity, and as far as service I would'nt buy and of the shit he shovels, a liar is a liar and way you slice so no telling what your getting.

OCA
10-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Modern Greek: Greek: Πειραιάς

Geia pes mou vre poustpaido pou vlepeis kai to "u" ekei?

Where the hell you see a 'U" or even a translative "u" there?

That shit is spelled wrong in all English books, don't step to me on this.

retiredman
10-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Thats pretty lame. We all have egos, I hear even 2 star generals do...

you hear?

ever met any?

and served under any?

jimnyc
10-01-2007, 10:02 PM
You should'nt because he has zilch as far as integrity, and as far as service I would'nt buy and of the shit he shovels, a liar is a liar and way you slice so no telling what your getting.

I didn't say I was letting him off the hook on this particular debate. I just think I was a bit more vicious than necessary in the process. The Admiral has spoken himself, and unless he changes his own words, as far as I'm concerned the article in question is completely false and anyone who further perpetuates the words Fallon has now denied is just as guilty of making libelous comments towards 2 highly decorated vets as the writer.

Yurt
10-01-2007, 10:02 PM
you hear?

ever met any?

and served under any?

so you are generalizing all four star generals? And two star generals?

OCA
10-01-2007, 10:03 PM
http://plato-dialogues.org/tools/attica.htm

have you ever been there?

I have.

and I dropped the hook in the bucket...first try..

and we were a half a mile from the "dock".

idiot.

Lol, that map is in English douchebag! You got a reading comprehension problem?

Been there more times than there are toes and fingers on this board, you are going to get fucked up on this subject.

retiredman
10-01-2007, 10:03 PM
Modern Greek: Greek: Πειραιάς

Geia pes mou vre poustpaido pou vlepeis kai to "u" ekei?

Where the hell you see a 'U" or even a translative "u" there?

That shit is spelled wrong in all English books, don't step to me on this.

oddly enough...we are using the english language here. Every chart that the US Navy uses to navigate into the harbor of Athens refers to the port as Piraeus.

but then....you would have as little knowledge of that as you do of the idiomatic expression "dropping the hook"

armchair warrior

OCA
10-01-2007, 10:04 PM
you hear?

ever met any?

and served under any?

He probably hasn't nor have you.

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 10:04 PM
I didn't say I was letting him off the hook on this particular debate. I just think I was a bit more vicious than necessary in the process.

He will make you regret that statement. :slap:

jimnyc
10-01-2007, 10:06 PM
He will make you regret that statement. :slap:

Maybe so, maybe not. But I have a good memory!

If ANYONE continues to state Fallon made those comments about Petraeus anymore, in my book they are making libelous statements and calling Fallon, an Admiral, a liar.

retiredman
10-01-2007, 10:06 PM
He probably hasn't nor have you.

I would surmise he hasn't.... and I am quite certain that I have.

Yurt
10-01-2007, 10:07 PM

Again, are you generalizing all four star generals as having this massive ego you claim...

retiredman
10-01-2007, 10:09 PM
Again, are you generalizing all four star generals as having this massive ego you claim...

where have I EVER claimed that all four stars have massive egos?

OCA
10-01-2007, 10:10 PM
oddly enough...we are using the english language here. Every chart that the US Navy uses to navigate into the harbor of Athens refers to the port as Piraeus.

but then....you would have as little knowledge of that as you do of the idiomatic expression "dropping the hook"

armchair warrior

Never said I knew what the expression meant........to you...............but in this instance all that matters is what it means to me.........liar.

You've never fucking been to PIREAS.

Tell me, do you like the souvlaki at "souvlaki o Thanasis" or at "Korydallos" in the Tourkiko Limani better? Ahh what the hell am I talking about, you probably preferred the big "solines" at "Big", a fucking queer bar in Votanikos.

OCA
10-01-2007, 10:10 PM

Sure, anyone on the web can say that.

Yurt
10-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Your reply to Jimmy over your questioning the denials:

you are naive.

Your post which clearly indicates that because of their four stars, their egos are going to cause blood to be spilled.

Don't wuss out now.

My point was you are generalizing

Avoid having your ego so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego goes with it.
-- Colin Powell

retiredman
10-01-2007, 10:17 PM
Sure, anyone on the web can say that.

no kidding, superman...but I can say it and be truthful.

big difference.

tell me again about dropping the hook at the dock, douchebag!:dance:

jimnyc
10-01-2007, 10:24 PM
I'd like to point out that JD has read both threads now as well and can't come clean on her comments. Spell it with me everyone "T-R-A-N-S-P-A-R-E-N-T"

Sir Evil
10-01-2007, 10:36 PM
I'd like to point out that JD has read both threads now as well and can't come clean on her comments. Spell it with me everyone "T-R-A-N-S-P-A-R-E-N-T"

Chalk one up for the Dodo bird!

jimnyc
10-02-2007, 08:55 AM
Well, looks like JD, MFM and Joe Steel can't admit when they've been proven wrong. Intellectual dishonesty at it's best, but should come as no surprise to anyone.

Sir Evil
10-02-2007, 09:43 AM
Well, looks like JD, MFM and Joe Steel can't admit when they've been proven wrong. Intellectual dishonesty at it's best, but should come as no surprise to anyone.

I find some real intellectual problems here period. I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the dodo bird but still no admittance to being wrong, will never happen.

gabosaurus
10-02-2007, 05:26 PM
Sounds like a cover up to me.
And we all know who good the military brass are at cover ups.

Yurt
10-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Sounds like a cover up to me.
And we all know who good the military brass are at cover ups.

who do voodoo baby